BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,561 - 108,580 of 174,671 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that not all Canadian Geese are not Canada Geese, don't you?
Again, why would there be any geese in Canada right now?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney Loses wrote:
<quoted text>
What was taken out of context other than your fantasy?
“Admittedly, we publish some misinformation by columnists, as does your publication and every other journal that contains opinion.”
Kentucky Klown Kar, you can continue to pretend that Farah was not hedging his lies, but reality shows otherwise. There's no need to put words into Farah's mouth. He said "admittedly we publish some misinformation."

Why are you taking that quote out of context from the rest of the interview that goes on to point out the many ways WND purposely misleads its readers?

The difference between a real news source and WND is that WND purposely and admittedly publishes misinformation, whereas credible news sources issue retractions and corrections when they make a mistake.

Last WND retraction -- 2006.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, the original post by moron LRS was about Canadian Geese.
No need to pretend he was referring to Snow Geese.
Good lord you are dumb.
Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! As dumb as they come right here folks!! LMAO stool
Typical birfoonery from lrs.

When s/he cannot formulate a cogent reply, s/he resorts to childish behaviour.

Maybe in your next post you'll finally articulate in your own words how polls are "skewed" and by what methods.

Maybe after that you'll finally make an argument for your child's opinion of jurisdiction that includes a citation to a Supreme Court case that supports it.

Or maybe you'll continue to make a fool of yourself.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
Good lord, Rogue Moron, s/he was clearly implying Canada geese.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some species of geese like cold weather. Snow geese are late to head south as compared to other species of Canadian Geese.
For an Example, Canada geese migrate earlier than snow geese, but they are both Canadian geese.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
They use the metric system!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, you can continue to pretend that Farah was not hedging his lies, but reality shows otherwise. There's no need to put words into Farah's mouth. He said "admittedly we publish some misinformation."
Why are you taking that quote out of context from the rest of the interview that goes on to point out the many ways WND purposely misleads its readers?
The difference between a real news source and WND is that WND purposely and admittedly publishes misinformation, whereas credible news sources issue retractions and corrections when they make a mistake.
Last WND retraction -- 2006.
Did he say ALL information he publishes is misinformation? Even MSNBC has some information that is correct .... some of the times.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

#120,299
Guru wrote:
oh, by the way Terri ... you said I am ignorant about "finance". In the above example my ignorance as you call it shows. Here is how "ignorant" I am...
1. purchase price-$625K, one million below appraisal.
2. Zero cash down.
3. Financed 100% with OPM.
4. Re-fied immediately and pulled cash out.
5. Still no cash in of my own in the deal
6. Used rents (OPM) to finance repairs, fix up, marketing
7. Collected $1.5M in rents, full fix up of $150K with none of my own money.
8. Resold for $2M,+$1.5M in cash flow on top of that.
9. Net:$3.5M less $775K in costs.
BOTTOM LINE: bought at 40% of value, 100 unit apt building, no cash down, financed 100%, return is infinity.~$2.7 million profit in a short time. ALL 1031'd into 4 other deals in great locations, tax free.
So, Terri ... you want to tell us all how I don't know anything about finance...?
Sadly, the simpletons who lack education make grave mistakes that even the illiterate and uneducated immigrants know enough to avoid.
The unsophisticated and naive whose fantasy world is derived from infomercials about real estate fail to know some of the most elementary principles of real estate.
1. The great one has his holdings in an S corp., so that s/he can "take all the deductions." But lacking education s/he doesn't know that
“(A) Termination
“(i) In general An [error in original] election under subsection (a) shall be terminated whenever the corporation—
“(II) has gross receipts for each of such taxable years more than 25 percent of which are passive investment income.”
==
“(C) Passive investment income defined
“(i) In general Except [error in original] as otherwise provided in this subparagraph, the term “passive investment income” means gross receipts derived from royalties, RENTS, dividends, interest, and annuities.”[Citation omitted as too obvious to any knowledgeable real estate player.]
2. Based on the poster's own description of her/his very successful forays into the world of real estate, s/he reveals unwittingly that s/he is a dealer and, therefore, not entitled to capital gain treatment on ANY her/his real estate transactions.
==
Perhaps the unsophisticated and naive one might have profited from a good M.S.T. or M.B.A. program at a strong academic institution such as the University of Chicago to avoid such basic and juvenile errors known to anyone who really maximizes their return through their real estate business.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord you are dumb.
God lord if you do knot no the difference between a Canada goose and a Canadian goose! They are not necessarily the same. Try Google!!!
Canada Goose
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Goose
And you accuse us of being dumb. Just look in the mirror Tootsie>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord you are dumb.
How stupid are you really? They're illegal Canadians!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
They use the metric system!
I do two. I use to weigh 220 pounds but I now weigh only 100 Kg. And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birfoonery from lrs.
When s/he cannot formulate a cogent reply, s/he resorts to childish behaviour.
Maybe in your next post you'll finally articulate in your own words how polls are "skewed" and by what methods.
Maybe after that you'll finally make an argument for your child's opinion of jurisdiction that includes a citation to a Supreme Court case that supports it.
Or maybe you'll continue to make a fool of yourself.
Remember Bladder Splatter, I asked you what the margin of error was. Can't answer huh? Figures. Stool.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do two. I use to weigh 220 pounds but I now weigh only 100 Kg. And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!!!
Great!!!!...but you don't know how to use a calendar or tell when it snows in Yucaipa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I hit a fruit bat with my Huey one day in Vietnam. He got scrunched in the swashplate. What a mess. No Canada geese yet.

From Wiki; Swashplate
A helicopter swashplate is a pair of plates, one rotating and one fixed, that are centered on the main rotor shaft. The rotating plate is linked to the rotor head, and the fixed plate is linked to the operator controls. Displacement of the alignment of the fixed plate is transferred to the rotating plate, where it becomes reciprocal motion of the rotor blade linkages. This type of pitch control, known as cyclic pitch, allows the helicopter rotor to provide selective lift in any direction.

Now, does anyone want to know what a "Jesus nut" is?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very original, "Justice" (ha ha) Dale. I told you that one two days ago and now you recycle it on someone else. You birthers are not exactly the "light bulb" guys now are you?
You did? Just shows you how much I pay attention to your post.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making up law, what I said was quite factual. It doesn't matter if you like it, agree with it, or otherwise dance around it- it is still FACT!
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so. Play Law doesn't count.

Concerning the language of statute, Chief Justice John Marshall stated,“when the legislature manifests clear understanding of its
own intention, which intention consists with its words, courts are bound by it.” United States v. Palmer, 16 U.S.(3 Wheat.) 610, 630 (1818).

“The primary and general rule of statutory construction is that the intent of the lawmaker is to be found in the language that he has used.... The courts have no function of legislation, and simply seek to ascertain the will of the legislator.” United States v. Goldenberg, 168 U.S. 95, 102-03 (1897).

Colloquy has never been controlling.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR making up Play Law rules and Play History.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he went and got his vernier caliper! Now he's trying to figure out how to convert. Keep coming up short huh? LMAO
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Real Change is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is that Obama made up fraudulent evidence to support his illegal pResidency.
Since you are not a Birther, why are you stealing my moniker?
You have NEVER made one post calling out the fraud Obama for his fraudulent birth certificate, SSN that was not issued to him, or his fraudulent Selective Service card.
Can't you point us to just one post you have made questioning this fraudulent manufactured evidence???
Obama ass-kisser would be a more appropriate moniker for you.
Only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
The facts on Obama's birth certificate has been repeatedly confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii. And only birther "experts"---who have not showed their expertise, and who certainly have not showed that they are fair an impartial---have ever claimed that there is anything wrong with Obama's birth certificate.

Obama's social security number was the result of an error.

The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have errors in their numbers and multiple SS numbers, caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

And the published image of Obama's draft card was certainly forged---by the birther who posted it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,446
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE