BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,521 - 108,540 of 174,552 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Guru

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Toosie, the Birther movement is only one factor which will help defeat Obama. It is called a intangible as no one will be able to give an actual value to anyone factor.
Rogue Moron, you really are a moron. Above is where you admit the unimportance of the birfoon gallery.

All birfoons are going to do is vote Republican as they would have anyway.

Your claim was that birfoons are influencing independent voters. You could back up your claim with data or you can admit you pulled it out of your grandma's arse.

You call it intangible and then go on to analogize it with other BS for which you have TANGIBLE data or at least data that can be verified. Do you even understand the words you write?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Loser, you are illiterate and wrong as usual.
I wrote that real news sources have perhaps made mistakes. They then issue retractions and correct the mistake.
WND purposely misleads birfoons. They need to perpetuate the birfoon fantasy so you continue to go to the website and they continue to make advertising revenue.
Do you understand the difference?
And MSNBC does not?
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>This fool proves artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Amen!

lol
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Change my Diaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to specifically name a publication that has never published any misinformation.
You just admitted that there isn't one.
They all make mistakes.
Now where is the PROOF that WND purposely misleads its audience?
Kentucky Klown Kar, you are too stupid to understand the difference between purposely misleading readers like WND admittedly does and accidentally making a mistake. Not only are you wrong, you're wayyyyy off as usual.

"We publish some misinformation." -- Joe Farah, owner & editor-in-chief WND

That is from an interview with Joe Farah that I have posted here dozens of times for your benefit and edification. You can pretend otherwise, but why bother.

Good god, these birfoons are so stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
O'Reilly Denies Fox History Of Slandering Obama On Benghazi
On his Fox News show Friday night, Bill O'Reilly claimed that no one here has ever called President Obama a murderer or liar over his handling of the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
But several Fox stooges have accused Obama of purposely allowing Americans to die in Benghazi, and just last week, O'Reilly himself questioned a fellow Fox News host about having labeled the president a liar on Libya.
So not only is O'Reilly a liar about it, he can not even remember that just a a week aho he questioned a fellow Fox News host about having labeled the president a liar on Libya.
O'Reilly addressed the issue on his Friday show when guest Geraldo Rivera told him that President Obama deserves an apology for the way he's been treated in the press following the Benghazi attack.
Rivera said this: "The president of the United States been absolutely slandered over this story. He's been called a murderer and a liar."
O'Reilly then said this: "OK. But not by anybody here, and not by rational people."
And now the truth, Fox News hosts, contributors, and regular guests have suggested that the Obama administration made a political decision to let Americans die in Benghazi.
O'Reilly even questioned fellow Fox host Jeanine Pirro last week about having labeled Obama a liar on her show.
On his October 25 show, O'Reilly aired a clip from Pirro's Fox show Justice with Judge Jeanine.
In the clip, Pirro addresses President Obama on Libya, saying this: "You knew in real time from the men on the ground being savaged what was happening. You knew through video surveillance what was happening. You knew from a cable within 24 hours that the attack was by militants. So what's the punishment for lying? For incompetence? Has anyone been prosecuted?"
O'Reilly then welcomed Pirro to his program by highlighting her charge that Obama was lying about Libya. O'Reilly said this: "So you just called the president of the United States a liar."
Pirro responded with this: "I think that when you don't state the true facts that there are certain words that you can use and that's appropriate."
Despite O'Reilly's claim to the contrary, this is not the first time someone on Fox has labeled Obama a liar over the Benghazi attack. It happens almost every day by someone at Fox, either a host or a guest.
And then O'Reilly lies that nobody on Fox has called Obama a liar, when he himself had a Fox News employee on his own show where he asked her about calling Obama a liar. Talk about dishonest, that's about as dishonest as a so-called journalist can be.
Osambo is a liar, cheat, fraud and the biggest coward to set foot in the White House. Didn't want you to overlook the point.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And MSNBC does not?
LOL, look at Rogue Moron doing his best to deflect from the fact that WND is purposely misleading him to make money.

Sorry, Rogue Moron, but I've never posted (or even looked at MSNBC for that matter) anything from MSNBC and claimed it is true. Birfoons however think everything they link to WND is doctrine. Do you see the difference?

When a real news outlet makes a mistake they issue a retraction or correction.

WND has not done so since 2006.
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
Sources find Obama admin financed Bengazi attack!
Fox News Makes You Stupid!

========

FOX News Whistle blowers. UNBELIEVABLE
http://tinyurl.com/4d7wbm
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

==========

FBI agent John O’Neill said: All of the answers, and all of the clues allowing us to dismantle Usama bin Laden’s al Qaeda organization can be found in Saudi Arabia.

In August of 2001 FBI special agent John O’Neill complained bitterly that the United States State Department ---- and behind it the oil lobby ---- who make up President Bush’s entourage, blocked attempts to prove UBL’S guilt for the USS Cole.

The US ambassador to Yemen Republican Barbara Bodine forbade O’Neill and his FBI team from entering Yemen.

John O’Neill, a much-admired special agent, resigned in frustration with the Bush administration and took a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center.
He died in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't Little Barry borrow a ton of money from China as he did to help that cesspool Haiti?.....I would rather my grand kids pay for their own than a cesspool that delivers human trafficking and drug trade... Just a thought.... Things that make ya go hummmmm
Try observing to see if you can find your own brain. Good luck with that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
O'Reilly Denies Fox History Of Slandering Obama On Benghazi
......And then O'Reilly lies that nobody on Fox has called Obama a liar, when he himself had a Fox News employee on his own show where he asked her about calling Obama a liar. Talk about dishonest, that's about as dishonest as a so-called journalist can be.
Then you should have no problem proving that allegation, should you? Or are you just recycling dog food again?

And this from Media Matters; m Here they say that people have "SUGGESTED" which does not mean that Fox News employees said that they called Obama a liar!!! You see, even Media Matters can not show an example!!!
"In reality, Fox News hosts, contributors, and regular guests have suggested that the Obama administration made a political decision to let Americans die in Benghazi."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/02/oreil...
If you can't show us and example, shut up!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn the difference between then and than! dumbazzes
There's that child correcting obvious typos. Watch out for them "thing's" (LRS tm reg'd)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Change my Diaper wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is that Obama made up fraudulent evidence to support his illegal pResidency.
Kentucky Klown Kar, have you ever noticed that only birfoons have fraudulent evidnece? When courts see the stuff birfoons have made up, birfoons get tossed out on the street.

Remember when your claim was the no court had ever seen birfoon evidence and how wrong you were about that?

That was hilarious.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Guru (from Shitcago)wrote:
...let's see if you can say that on Nov 7th.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
They say that imitation is the most sincerely form of flattery and that is why Libtards like to borough a person's pen-name. Silly Libtards, they think they are so smart and can confuse us.
Your hero and adorng birther bosom buddy borrowed a name yesterday . What say you?
Grandpa Hugo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

F*** Obama
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't show us and example, shut up!!!

Rogue Moron, how come you never shut up when you can't support your BS?

By the way, did you ever look up Regan campaigning in 1984 after the attack in Lebanon?

Of course you didn't.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, you are too stupid to understand the difference between purposely misleading readers like WND admittedly does and accidentally making a mistake. Not only are you wrong, you're wayyyyy off as usual.
"We publish some misinformation." -- Joe Farah, owner & editor-in-chief WND
That is from an interview with Joe Farah that I have posted here dozens of times for your benefit and edification. You can pretend otherwise, but why bother.
Good god, these birfoons are so stupid.
Bladder Splatter, you would lose an argument with a dust mite. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe your intellect. I suppose you prefer the LSM who choose simply not to cover stories that put Osambo in a bad light? What else are they not telling you? Could be anything. You've bought into their propaganda hook, line and sinker. I can get that hook out but your stomach is coming with it. What a DOLT! As dumb as they come folks!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, look at Rogue Moron doing his best to deflect from the fact that WND is purposely misleading him to make money.
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but I've never posted (or even looked at MSNBC for that matter) anything from MSNBC and claimed it is true. Birfoons however think everything they link to WND is doctrine. Do you see the difference?
When a real news outlet makes a mistake they issue a retraction or correction.
WND has not done so since 2006.
It's obvious you don't watch much news.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

"Cedar Rapids, Iowa -- President Reagan is supposed to be in political trouble with farmers, many of whom are in financial trouble.

But you could not have proved it here Thursday, when Reagan made three appearances during a three-hour campaign stop in this agricultural area."

Kenneth R. Lamke -- Sentinel staff writer

9/21/84
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Splatter, you would lose an argument with a dust mite. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe your intellect. I suppose you prefer the LSM who choose simply not to cover stories that put Osambo in a bad light? What else are they not telling you? Could be anything. You've bought into their propaganda hook, line and sinker. I can get that hook out but your stomach is coming with it. What a DOLT! As dumb as they come folks!
LOL, you know LRS is whining when s/he cannot refute any of my claims and just tries to call me nasty names.

Too funny!
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/bvfdak5
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Change my Diaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to specifically name a publication that has never published any misinformation.
You just admitted that there isn't one.
Kentucky Klown Kar, why is denial so strong with birfoons such as yourself.

I've posted the interview with Joe Farah in which he admits to purposely misleading his readers here dozens of times for your benefit and edification.

You can continue to deny it, but there's this place called reality where that tactic doesn't work to well.

As an analogy, consider birfoon fantasy and the reality of their record in the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min USAsince1680 1,079,512
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 10 min Agree 13
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 13 min Agree 2
Topix is the governments lapdog 18 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 19 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min litesong 45,774
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search