BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196919 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122760 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, the original post by moron LRS was about Canadian Geese.
No need to pretend he was referring to Snow Geese.
Good lord you are dumb.
God lord if you do knot no the difference between a Canada goose and a Canadian goose! They are not necessarily the same. Try Google!!!
Canada Goose
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Goose
And you accuse us of being dumb. Just look in the mirror Tootsie>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122761 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord you are dumb.
How stupid are you really? They're illegal Canadians!

Location hidden

#122762 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
They use the metric system!
I do two. I use to weigh 220 pounds but I now weigh only 100 Kg. And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122763 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birfoonery from lrs.
When s/he cannot formulate a cogent reply, s/he resorts to childish behaviour.
Maybe in your next post you'll finally articulate in your own words how polls are "skewed" and by what methods.
Maybe after that you'll finally make an argument for your child's opinion of jurisdiction that includes a citation to a Supreme Court case that supports it.
Or maybe you'll continue to make a fool of yourself.
Remember Bladder Splatter, I asked you what the margin of error was. Can't answer huh? Figures. Stool.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122765 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Dah, they have snow geese in Canada! ALL Geese in Canada are Canadian Geese!!! Now, "Canada" Geese are a particular species of geese! You do know the difference, don't you?
<quoted text>
I do two. I use to weigh 220 pounds but I now weigh only 100 Kg. And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!!!
Great!!!!...but you don't know how to use a calendar or tell when it snows in Yucaipa.

Location hidden

#122766 Nov 3, 2012
I hit a fruit bat with my Huey one day in Vietnam. He got scrunched in the swashplate. What a mess. No Canada geese yet.

From Wiki; Swashplate
A helicopter swashplate is a pair of plates, one rotating and one fixed, that are centered on the main rotor shaft. The rotating plate is linked to the rotor head, and the fixed plate is linked to the operator controls. Displacement of the alignment of the fixed plate is transferred to the rotating plate, where it becomes reciprocal motion of the rotor blade linkages. This type of pitch control, known as cyclic pitch, allows the helicopter rotor to provide selective lift in any direction.

Now, does anyone want to know what a "Jesus nut" is?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122767 Nov 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very original, "Justice" (ha ha) Dale. I told you that one two days ago and now you recycle it on someone else. You birthers are not exactly the "light bulb" guys now are you?
You did? Just shows you how much I pay attention to your post.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#122768 Nov 3, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making up law, what I said was quite factual. It doesn't matter if you like it, agree with it, or otherwise dance around it- it is still FACT!
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so. Play Law doesn't count.

Concerning the language of statute, Chief Justice John Marshall stated,“when the legislature manifests clear understanding of its
own intention, which intention consists with its words, courts are bound by it.” United States v. Palmer, 16 U.S.(3 Wheat.) 610, 630 (1818).

“The primary and general rule of statutory construction is that the intent of the lawmaker is to be found in the language that he has used.... The courts have no function of legislation, and simply seek to ascertain the will of the legislator.” United States v. Goldenberg, 168 U.S. 95, 102-03 (1897).

Colloquy has never been controlling.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR making up Play Law rules and Play History.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122769 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he went and got his vernier caliper! Now he's trying to figure out how to convert. Keep coming up short huh? LMAO
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#122770 Nov 3, 2012
Real Change is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is that Obama made up fraudulent evidence to support his illegal pResidency.
Since you are not a Birther, why are you stealing my moniker?
You have NEVER made one post calling out the fraud Obama for his fraudulent birth certificate, SSN that was not issued to him, or his fraudulent Selective Service card.
Can't you point us to just one post you have made questioning this fraudulent manufactured evidence???
Obama ass-kisser would be a more appropriate moniker for you.
Only 3 more days until Obama gets his well deserved pink slip into obscurity, and an asterisk next to his name to denote that he was fraudulent pResident.
History will remember Obama as the worst and only affirmative action pResident in US History.
The facts on Obama's birth certificate has been repeatedly confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii. And only birther "experts"---who have not showed their expertise, and who certainly have not showed that they are fair an impartial---have ever claimed that there is anything wrong with Obama's birth certificate.

Obama's social security number was the result of an error.

The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

Millions of people have errors in their numbers and multiple SS numbers, caused mainly by data entry errors:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...

http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...

And the published image of Obama's draft card was certainly forged---by the birther who posted it.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122771 Nov 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Is why I limited myself to just telling the unwashed birthers that I don't even have a high school diploma. And it's true.
One of our most brilliant partners who specialized in international taxation went to an elite college after three years in high school (no diploma), graduated from that college in three years, and took her Juris Doctor in Cambridge along with being on The Law Review.
She was fond of stating, "I don't have a high school diploma and only went to college for three years, but I still managed to squeak by at Harvard.

Location hidden

#122772 Nov 3, 2012
A "Jesus nut" is the nut that holds the rotor head, and rotor blades, of a helicopter onto the mast and if it comes off, you get to yell, "Oh Jesus"!
I have never heard of one failing though.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122773 Nov 3, 2012
Real Change is Coming wrote:
NJ counties enact 70s style gas rationing... Developing...
Welcome to the ObamaNation!
Er, there was a hurricane that devastated the area. It's called Sandy. Oh, you're right, I forgot, damn Sandy, Obama created it.

Location hidden

#122774 Nov 3, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!!!!...but you don't know how to use a calendar or tell when it snows in Yucaipa.
No, I use a Ouija board!

Location hidden

#122775 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he went and got his vernier caliper! Now he's trying to figure out how to convert. Keep coming up short huh? LMAO
Remember, I said "over". All I know is that my lady friends do not complain!
And what I use to do all night long, now takes me all night to do too!
Ya know, a Morner is just sooner than a nooner!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122776 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I will repeat, the stock market would probably be a thousand points LOWER if they thought Romney would not win.
====
Now, how many times do I have to say that before it sinks into you Neanderthal forehead of your's [SIC - no apostrophe on a word that is already a possessive]?
How many times do you have to be told before it sinks in that you don't even know what the measure of the U.S. equity markets is?

Location hidden

#122777 Nov 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, there was a hurricane that devastated the area. It's called Sandy. Oh, you're right, I forgot, damn Sandy, Obama created it.
I don't recall gas rationing here in Florida do to any hurricane! Must be a Liberal thing!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122778 Nov 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
God lord if you do knot no the difference between a Canada goose and a Canadian goose! They are not necessarily the same. Try Google!!!
Canada Goose
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Goose
And you accuse us of being dumb. Just look in the mirror Tootsie>
Oh look, Rogue Moron is playing pretend again.

Your moron friend was referring to Canada Geese being in Canada right now. You brought in Snow geese.

Neither of them are in Canada right now. It's November, Rogue Moron. The migration is at it's tail-end in the beginning of October.

Do please remove your dumb foot from your mouth. Do you think that "snow" has to do with their winter habitat, breeding habitat, OR colour?

Location hidden

#122779 Nov 3, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our most brilliant partners who specialized in international taxation went to an elite college after three years in high school (no diploma), graduated from that college in three years, and took her Juris Doctor in Cambridge along with being on The Law Review.
She was fond of stating, "I don't have a high school diploma and only went to college for three years, but I still managed to squeak by at Harvard.
Terri, you do know that if you drink that you should not park because accidents cause people.

Location hidden

#122780 Nov 3, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord you are dumb.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you really? They're illegal Canadians!
I think I got her goat .... again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Trey LaTrache 54,531
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 1,276,633
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr mila123 407
ask amy 8-29-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Perrie Winkle 6,424
How to get into the USA. 7 hr New Beach Boys Song 3
a teachers lament. 7 hr Flubadub 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages