BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,424)

Showing posts 108,461 - 108,480 of167,700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
No dipshat. It was a very simple \

blah blah blah

bout it. I did. Funny though how you cannot answer a very simple and elementary question. dumbazzedbastard
Sorry, loser, but the typical birfoon tactic of moving the goal posts won't fly here. I determined the MOE and went even further to confirm its accuracy.

You can articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method, if you're able. Or you continue to look like a right-wing loser. Your choice.

You can simply post the citation of the Supreme Court that affirms your child's opinion of jurisdiction. Direct quotes aren't even necessary, as they're obviously too much a strain for you. I'll read the case myself.

Or you can just continue to pretend you understand con law.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney has not allowed the EPA, OSHA, National Health, etc. to run amok and drive gobs overseas. EPA has closed all phosphorus mines in the U.S. so now Philips Lighting has to pay $500 Million to China to get phosphorus for which they use to pay only $50 Million a year from U.S. miners. Oh, China is not using U.S. miners, they are using Chinese miners!!!
Now, are you going to blame Philips Lighting? I blame OBAMA!!!
There goes Rouge making up facts again to suit his fantasies.

"A central asset in CSX's fertilizer market is the 1,977-square-mile 'Bone Valley,' located in central Florida's phosphate mining area. In 2011, CSX moved 186,000 carloads of phosphate products in intra-Bone Valley business – a feat that would have required approximately 740,000 trucks if rail was not available."

http://corporate-social-responsibility.csx.co...

See also Florida Industrial and Phosphate Research Institute

"These pumping operations take a lot of energy. Currently, more than 15 kwh of electrical energy are needed to slurry and transport enough ore to produce one ton of final product. A FIPR Institute research priority in mining research is to find new ways to transport phosphate ore and products would benefit the environment, the public utility and operating companies."

http://www.fipr.state.fl.us/research-area-min...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know what's best for you. Nurse Ratched, a good needle, a straight jacket, a comfy bed and a padded cell. Sheer pleasure. Oh, not for you, for us.
Thank you for confirming my assertion. dumbazz
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us? We do need a good laugh.
And what exactly do you think you need to know?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

" The United States is the world's leading producer and consumer of phosphate rock, which is used to manufacture phosphate fertilizers and industrial products. "

http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commod...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, but the typical birfoon tactic of moving the goal posts won't fly here. I determined the MOE and went even further to confirm its accuracy.
You can articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method, if you're able. Or you continue to look like a right-wing loser. Your choice.
You can simply post the citation of the Supreme Court that affirms your child's opinion of jurisdiction. Direct quotes aren't even necessary, as they're obviously too much a strain for you. I'll read the case myself.
Or you can just continue to pretend you understand con law.
Still can't answer an elementary question huh? You're done! stoolpigeon
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
yeah, so??

PA is now going Romney...did you know that??

LMAO!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
you went to all that trouble, looking at hundreds of posts just to post this??

You are a sicko Terri Tuna.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

US phosphate production

Led by the world’s largest phosphate producer, Minnesota-based Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS), the US has a strong history of phosphate production and refinement. With the third highest level of phosphor fertilizer consumption in the world, American projects have been able to supply most of US based demand from locally-sourced, sedimentary-type phosphate which are principally converted into diammonium and monommonium phosphates (DAP and MAP).

The largest US reserves and production occur in Florida, North Carolina, Idaho and, to a lesser extent, Tennessee. Florida, in particular, is a favoured supplier of the fine-grained concentrated apatite product known as “phosrock”. In 2005, Florida phosphate supplied American farmers with 75 percent of their fertilizer demand, and contributing to 25 percent of the world’s supply.

Mosaic’s operations are by far the largest in the state, the so-called ‘Bone Valley’ region, but have come into regulatory troubles in recent years after attempts by Mosaic to expand its South Fort Meade project lead to a local environmental griup suing the Army Corps of Engineers for approving the project without further assessments.

Potash Corp (TSX:POT) is the next largest producer in the country with majority of its operations based in North Carolina. Directed by Aurora Phosphate and operated out of Lee Creek, North Carolina, PotashCorp has the capacity to produce 6.6 million tonnes per year of phosphate ore, with 1.3 Mt/y of phosphoric acid and 0.2mt/y of phosphate feed.

While phosphate producers are facing depressed fertilizer consumption in the first part of 2012 has had a slow start, the US continues to hold its strong position with phosphate production currently, and likely into the long term.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>

Without a doubt, in two weeks, Rouge will again post that the EPA has shut down all phosphate mining in the US.

How sad.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
HA! No way troll. Your boy obama is now starting to lose PA. Ohio is a done deal for us....Michigan is next to fall to us...Florida...ours...and all the rest. The one who is sweating is you pal. You have 4 day left on your EBT card!

They are rioting in Jersey, fights, fires, people begging for food, heat, electricity....and the worst president in history is trying to save his own miserable hide.

Only a loser acts like obama. Now they found that their intel at Benghazi was on a 3 hour protocol...they knew they were going to be attacked 3 hours before it happened. AND OBAMA WAS TOO BUSY TO HELP THEM. Now he wants everyone to help him. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN COWARD!

I AM GONNA TELL ALL YOU RETARDS IN HERE THAT SUPPORT THIS PIECEOFSHIT RIGHT NOW....I TOLD YOU SO!!! HE IS OUT!!!!!!
DICK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how you guys salute.
With a good stiff one right up your hairy azz lady!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

lol x infinity!!!!!

now the obama administration is already making excuses for why he lost!!!!

you can't make this shit up! on the news now...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted ad nauseam about my academic journey. It's your turn to tell the Class about yours.
BTW, it should be obvious from my posts on real investments that I got my M.B.A. from Chicago.
Why even bother telling them? The more education and erudition you have, the less they think about you. It's a combination of envy and distate for anything or, plainly, any word totalling more than 2 syllables. Is wny I limited myself to just tellng the unwashed birthers that I don't even have a high school diploma. And it's true.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
The last to "businessmen" Republican presidents:
Herbert Hoover
George W. Bush
Wow. And our last mayor was a bona fide successful businessman. Woved he'd bring good business sense to the city. His only (thank god) term ended 3 yrs ago. We are still reeling from the devastation the he wrought on us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
Vote Obama/Biden !
Oh, how I wish I could.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother telling them? The more education and erudition you have, the less they think about you. It's a combination of envy and distate for anything or, plainly, any word totalling more than 2 syllables. Is wny I limited myself to just tellng the unwashed birthers that I don't even have a high school diploma. And it's true.
And it shows! LMAO stoolpigeon

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
you went to all that trouble, looking at hundreds of posts just to post this??
You are a sicko Terri Tuna.
Looking at hundreds of posts?

UR not too computer savvy, Mister Alleged Multimillionaire Businessman.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming my assertion. dumbazz
And off he goes with the "Over The Cuckoos's Nest" nurse. Third lobotomy, still agitated, and oh oh, says the monitor, gets even more agitated when he sees "Jacques Ottawa" on Topix. Ha ha.
Terri Tanna

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna on video
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

"BIDEN:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'...'

...you can't make this shit up!

LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,461 - 108,480 of167,700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE