BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,422)

Showing posts 108,421 - 108,440 of173,654
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
one4all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Is anyone planing on voting for gary johnson or does nobody know who he is? Any infowariors?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Scooter, you will be second on my list!
That may be the saddest thing you've ever posted. Now I pity you
UninformedOhio Republican

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Still now word on when the arrest warrant will be issued for Donald Trump for trying to extort President.

Stay tuned for further updates and breaking news.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

...you can't make this shit up!
http://www.wnd.com/
Ronald Jeremy

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Frank and Winnie S wrote:
...where is "Terri the Tranny Granny Tuna" !
Be patient.

She will be here when she is finished cleaning off her chest.

I am proud to announce that she finally let me ejaculate on her sweet G.I.L.F. tits.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
the cnn poll is overweighting dems by 8% in Ohio based on the 2008 models of turnout. That doesn't take into account the R surge now and his base turning on him big time. Ohio is Romney's now...

I didnt look at the other one...

cnn is a leftist organization big time. I don't even watch them anymore since Ted Turner left.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Really? Wing Nut Daily? All their shit is made up

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>your first sentence screwed you, only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. See, 14t Citizenship Clause.
Wrong again Skippy.

"The Supreme Court has extended significant constitutional protections to aliens within the United States, without distinguishing between those who are here legally or illegally, or between residents and visitors. See, e.g., Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356, 369, 6 S.Ct. 1064, 1070, 30 L.Ed. 220 (1886)("The Fourteenth Amendment ... is not confined to the protection of citizens....[Its] provisions are universal in their application, to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction [of the United States]."); In re Ross, 140 U.S. 453, 464, 11 S.Ct. 897, 900, 35 L.Ed. 581 (1891)(holding that although fifth and sixth amendments do not apply to trials conducted in consular courts, their guarantees apply to "citizens and others within the United States, or who are brought there for trial"). US v. Verdugo-Urquidez, 856 F. 2d 1214, 1222 (9th Cir. 1988), reversed on other grounds, United States v. Verdugo-Urquidez, 494 US 259 (1990)
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

lol!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaa!!!1 oh lordy...can't stop laughing!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
the cnn poll is overweighting dems by 8% in Ohio based on the 2008 models of turnout. That doesn't take into account the R surge now and his base turning on him big time. Ohio is Romney's now...
I didnt look at the other one...
cnn is a leftist organization big time. I don't even watch them anymore since Ted Turner left.
You may be right, but you could be wrong too. My point is that it is certainly NOT CERTAIN that Romney will win Ohio.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

@rupertmurdoch: Christie, while thanking O, must re- declare for Romney, or take blame for next four dire years.
Lololololololololol looking for a scapegoat already.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Frank and Winnie S wrote:
...where is "Terri the Tranny Granny Tuna" lady that the Guru took apart in here? She has suddenly disappeared!
Looks like she is still stumped by the Guru's royal embarrassing her on everything financial!
She couldn't answer any of his questions, made up everything, used out of context cut and pastes, made no sense at all, could not give any real concrete examples to save her miserable life, even though he did!
Guru took her apart better than anyone else inhere. She showed she has nothing to offer, and that she went to some Salavation Army college in the middle of nowhere-lol!
We were really getting into it when she cut out and vanished.
YOU GO GURU! Keep schooling her for us! We have your back!
thankyou!
:))
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
"We publish some misinformation." Joe Farah, owner and editor-in-chief of WND

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Penalty.

"Islam's philosophy with respect to the spread of misconduct is prevention. Part of the prevention mechanism is severe penalty."

In the name of Allah the Merciful the Compassionate
Institute of Arabic and Islamic Studies

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>do you know the difference between "under" and "subject to"?
Check it out.
Looks like Dale needs to have his medication adjusted.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy: "Sorry states stopped creating citizens, Apr 1866."
That's news?
Wowee-Zowee, state citizenship became derivative! And aliens in this country were before, and after April, 1866, under the jurisdiction of the United States. Play Law doesn't count.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

DICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he just got tired to being asked the same question, dummy.
Maybe the public is getting tired of him not answering. Dick? Ha ha.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens have never been "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this is only a status held by citizens.
"All persons born or naturalized in the US and "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens." Who are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof?
BirfoonBoy doesn't know what he thinks.
Play Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, individual states made citizens in 1790, Apr 1866 changed that,
"In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’"
Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy: "this is plainly stated in the 14th amendment"

Perhaps if you have a special decoder ring from a box of cereal.

Sorry, loser, but ordinary aliens in the US were just as subject to the jurisdiction of the United States before the CRA and 14th amendment as after.

BTW, the 14th Amendment does not expressly define which persons are or are not under the jurisdiction of the United States. Please learn the English language. There is nothing in the amendment that supports the Play Law fantasy that ordinary aliens in the US are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Grow up!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Real Change is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
How many days has it been for the fraud Obama?
Another moniker for the 50-time banned filthy mouth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but Colon Powell endorsed him. Ya know, the same Maj Colon Powell that tried to cover up the My Lai Massacre!
Didn't you say, here, on this very forum, as late as 10 days ago, that Colin Powell was not endorsing Obama? What happened? You alwaus go on and on about Powell's MyLai coverup, why, you make it seem worse than Lt Calley's role in MyLai.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Real Change is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could have had 5 Million of Trump's dollars to give to the Hurricane's victims, but he wouldn't show the records that will prove he is a pResidential fraud.
I think this proves beyond a doubt that Obama does not care about the poor and downtrodden.
What a phoney you are. Why didn't Trump offer Romney the same amount to show his income tax returns of the last 10 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,421 - 108,440 of173,654
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 20 min Not nice 32
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min PDUPONT 1,072,451
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 24 min Dont miss out 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min SpaceBlues 45,504
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE