BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,421)

Showing posts 108,401 - 108,420 of167,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unions ruined this country ". Very incisive intelligent perspicacious statement. Now back to your 3rd grade "advanced" class.
Glad to see your dumbazz agrees.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly claims he is a Libertarian.
He does seem to have a lip-lock on Obama's ass though.
"Lip-lock on ass"

You are obsessed, aren't you? Anal retentive? Dreamer? You like enemas?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to not be funny than being laughed at.
My god you are resilient. You keep getting off the canvas and come back for more. Please understand that it is getting boring for me. I may ask my grandma to stand in for me. I hear she's funny too and packs quite a punch. LoL. How it must suck to lose on all fronts.
And this has a point I suppose? Or is it merely more of your random BS that you spew forth each day?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unions ruined this country ". Very incisive intelligent perspicacious statement. Now back to your 3rd grade "advanced" class.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see your dumbazz agrees.
Unvarnished proof that your lack of a sense of humour is the least of your problems. Got up off that canvas again I see. Final warning : Grandma's coming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air" ??? Relevance please. Thank you.
I support cheating? Aren't you the one who said I had no sense of humour? Think again.
Punch-drunk? Stay on the canvas, enjoy its sweet softness. You just do not measure up. Stay there, get used to it.
jacqazz we all know you couldn't put a 6 year old on the canvas. You are flying to Vegas right? LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how a raving blue-faced cray cray could think something like that.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is always prepared for gay sex, since he wears no underwear.
Is Reggie Love in the house?
LOL at the depths birfoons have to go to believe this stuff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Unvarnished proof that your lack of a sense of humour is the least of your problems. Got up off that canvas again I see. Final warning : Grandma's coming.
You seem agitated jacqazz? So, grandma has to take care of your problems for you? Can't say I'm the least bit surprised. wittle manchild! LMAO

Grandma!!!! Grandma!!!! You wussy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at the depths birfoons have to go to believe this stuff.
Bladder Splatter! Will you spend another day being the biggest idiot on Topix? Of course you will. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz we all know you couldn't put a 6 year old on the canvas. You are flying to Vegas right? LMAO!!!
I ain't walkin'. I asked, ak not a pilot does not fly for Air Canada.

We need 3 days to get to Vegas from Ottawa, what with our antiquated fleet of airplanes, we being from a 3rd world country. DC3s are our latest additions, but what with their short range, we have to have up to 4 refuelling stops. And it's slow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
11 damn posts in a row from you Jacques MeOff.
Tell us, how does it feel to be ignored?
Did you just ignore me? Doesn't look like it. And ask LRS how he ignores me, lol. He just got off the canvas again.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Splatter! Will you spend another day being the biggest idiot on Topix? Of course you will. LMAO
LOL, when birfoons like LRS are made to look like giant fools, they just make stuff up.

It's the birfoon way!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't walkin'. I asked, ak not a pilot does not fly for Air Canada.
We need 3 days to get to Vegas from Ottawa, what with our antiquated fleet of airplanes, we being from a 3rd world country. DC3s are our latest additions, but what with their short range, we have to have up to 4 refuelling stops. And it's slow.
Commercial airliners are in pitiful shape. They run them to the ragged edge. Loose seats, rips in the fuselage, bird strikes, landing gear issues, etc. But you'll probably be ok. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to us how you determined that from this?
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
I await you ignorant response.
Rumoured that Obama walked right over it, with Christie following close behind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting.
You are not funny and you are laughed at very much.
So LRS-like. You take an original thought and you feebly attempt to turn it around. That's why you don't measure up. Best you defend your own position, which requires much defending, and let your birther ilk fend for themselves.

Now let's have an original thought. Oops, NOT.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, when birfoons like LRS are made to look like giant fools, they just make stuff up.
It's the birfoon way!
Bladder Splatter (BS) you couldn't make Bozo look like a clown! Complete and utter dolt.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the President has NEVER shipped any jobs overseas. It's companies and business interests who ship jobs overseas. You are just trying to blame Obama for EVERYTHING.
If you are pissed about American jobs going overseas, why did you vote for a man who shipped them there?
Hey, I didn't vote for Willard and for the second time, I didn't vote for Obama. Cool, huh?
Mitt Romney has not allowed the EPA, OSHA, National Health, etc. to run amok and drive gobs overseas. EPA has closed all phosphorus mines in the U.S. so now Philips Lighting has to pay $500 Million to China to get phosphorus for which they use to pay only $50 Million a year from U.S. miners. Oh, China is not using U.S. miners, they are using Chinese miners!!!
Now, are you going to blame Philips Lighting? I blame OBAMA!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Commercial airliners are in pitiful shape. They run them to the ragged edge. Loose seats, rips in the fuselage, bird strikes, landing gear issues, etc. But you'll probably be ok. LOL
Oh, Air Canada is the worst airline in North America. No,in the world. That's probably why they were voted best North American Airline by Conde Nast and Traveler. Go figure. And, if I'm not wrong, best North Atlantic airline. All with DC3s with loose seats, rips in fuselage, bird strikes (who'll forget that Air Canada DC 3 on the Hudson?) and landing gear issues.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can not stand O'Really! He says he's a repub but he is clearly a leftist loving Oblama fan! When is Fox going to can the jork? You can't believe a thing he says!
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Really says he is neither a Democrat or a Republican but he seems to be a Religious Conservative and a Fiscal Moderate. And no one spins faster on his No-Spin Zone than he does.
I usually just watch his program if I am interested in his quest(s).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumoured that Obama walked right over it, with Christie following close behind.
I heard Omama and Christie spent an hour in a Port-a-Let together! Apparently, it was a fast and furious meeting. Sweet lil things! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,401 - 108,420 of167,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]