BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,381 - 108,400 of 176,718 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

My "friend"

Enigma wrote:
The citizen is obliged in conscience NOT to follow the directives of civil authorities when they are 'contrary' to the demands of the moral order, to the fundamental rights of persons or the teachings of the Gospel.
Refusing obedience to civil authorities, when their demands are contrary to those of an upright conscience, finds its justification in the distinction between serving God & serving the 'political community'. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar''s, and to God the things that are God's (Mt.22:21).
"We MUST obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29)
When we citizens are under the oppression of a public authority which oversteps it's competence, we should still not refuse to give or do what is demanded of us by the common good.....but It is legitimate for us to defend our own rights & those of our fellow citizens against the 'abuse of authority' within the limits of the natural law & the Law of the Gospel.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonBoy: "this is plainly stated in the 14th amendment"
Perhaps if you have a special decoder ring from a box of cereal.
Sorry, loser, but ordinary aliens in the US were just as subject to the jurisdiction of the United States before the CRA and 14th amendment as after.
BTW, the 14th Amendment does not expressly define which persons are or are not under the jurisdiction of the United States. Please learn the English language. There is nothing in the amendment that supports the Play Law fantasy that ordinary aliens in the US are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Grow up!
<quoted text>
I love to sit here and watch you hang yourself!!! LMAO!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
Obama
Wisconsin +5
Pennsylvania +4.6
Ohio +2.3
Iowa +2
New Hampshire +2
Colorado +.9
No link! No believe!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My Neanderthal forehead tells me that every prediction you've made on this thread has been wrong. Every one of them. So will that one. And if Romney wins, you'll be hoping it doesn't happen , but if Obama wins, and damn the consequences to the American people and the rest of the world, you'll be orgasming with joy.
Oh, how many times do I have to ask you what you think of Romney's belief that you, a catholic, are an abomination?
You are so full of recycled dog food!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you know what is too close to call?...your face and obama's ass.
But, but, but Colon Powell endorsed him. Ya know, the same Maj Colon Powell that tried to cover up the My Lai Massacre!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens have never been "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this is only a status held by citizens.
"All persons born or naturalized in the US and "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens." Who are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof?
Everyone who is in the USA other than foreign diplomats and their families is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).

“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)

"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established." (US Supreme Court ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case.)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Howdiy, birfers, just a friendly reminder the Ronald Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after the Lebanon attack in 1984.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Real Change is Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could have had 5 Million of Trump's dollars to give to the Hurricane's victims, but he wouldn't show the records that will prove he is a pResidential fraud.
I think this proves beyond a doubt that Obama does not care about the poor and downtrodden.
Mitt Romney has not showed his college transcripts and passport records either. Yet there is no Trump offer of $5 million to charity if Romney releases them. How unfair. Trump apparently likes Romney, and yet he does not seem eager to give $5 million to charity for Romney releasing transcripts and passport records.

If Trump made the offer to both candidates, then it might be considered a fair offer of $10 million to charity. But he didn’t.

Moreover it seems to show that Trump has suspicions about Obama not being a good student, while he has no suspicions about Romney not being a good student. I wonder why that could be?

BTW, the allegation that Obama was a foreign exchange student came from an April Fool’s article originally written on April 1, 2009.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who is in the USA other than foreign diplomats and their families is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).
“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)
"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.
III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established." (US Supreme Court ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case.)
your first sentence screwed you, only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. See, 14t Citizenship Clause.
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I Guess Going In The Computer Would Be Like The Opt-Out Mode - Yes It's Awesome But The Knowledge That U Could Have Helped Million' Of People With The Money And That Reality And The Future Pass U By Unaware...

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploa...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IUYlNU10BMY/Si4hkuW...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Real Change is Coming wrote:
“President Obama has strong support among women and ethnic minorities, but his avowed goal of bringing together all Americans remains only a faint dream. After four years, he has run out of time.”
–The Vancouver Columbian
Great stuff! Thanks!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you were a botched abortion, they took your brain and you still lived.
Yep, just an Obotto.
Not very original, "Justice" (ha ha) Dale. I told you that one two days ago and now you recycle it on someone else. You birthers are not exactly the "light bulb" guys now are you?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice word there jacqazz....."orgasming "???? Still below Neanderthal standards. What's that forehead angle jacqazz? runny stool
At least it's not vulgar or another of your profanities. I don't need to do that, but you SURE do as you have very little vocabulary.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of recycled dog food!
You're picking up vulgar expressions from your bosom buddies LRS and Guru. Not like you, but hell, guess you are nervous.

Btw, I said every prediction of yours was off. And I'm right, every one of them. I would not make Rogue prejudiced predictions, is why I just don't make them. Not this time, or any other time. Wait 'til the 6th. So, who is full or recycled dog food, eh boy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdiy, birfers, just a friendly reminder the Ronald Reagan campaigned in Iowa the day after the Lebanon attack in 1984.
Would you happen to have a link or are you recycling dog food again?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The personal opinions of the drafters of the 14th Amendment
were irrelevant into the meaning of the final language of the 14th Amendment.
Justice Scalia reminds us that "We are governed by laws, not by the intentions of legislators. As the Court said in 1844: "The law as it passed is the will of the majority of both houses, and the only mode in which that will is spoken is in the act itself ...." Aldridge v. Williams, 3 How. 9, 24 (emphasis added). But not the least of the defects of legislative history is its indeterminacy. If one were to search for an interpretive technique that, on the whole, was more likely to confuse than to clarify, one could hardly find a more promising candidate than legislative history....
Judge Harold Leventhal used to describe the use of legislative history as the equivalent of entering a crowded cocktail party and looking over the heads of the guests for one's friends. Conroy v. Aniskoff, 507 US 511, 519 (Scalia, J., concurring)
Moreover, "While it is generally true that debates in Congress are not appropriate sources of information from which to discover the meaning of the language of a statute passed by that body. Binns v. United States, 194 US 486 , 495(1904)(internal citation omitted)
Finally, the piece de resistance "By repeated decisions of this court it has come to be well established that the debates in Congress expressive of the views and motives of individual members are not a safe guide, and hence may not be resorted to, in ascertaining the meaning and purpose of the law-making body. Aldridge v. Williams, 3 How. 9, 24; United States v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 91 U.S. 72, 79; United States v. Trans-Missouri Freight Association, 166 U.S. 290, 318. Duplex Printing Press Co. v. Deering, 254 US 443, 474 (1923)
Want more?
Wait a coupla hours, he's frantically scouring Google for a cut-and-paster reply.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

...just reported: Romney is leading in OHIO by 3 pts...also taking Virginia and Florida...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it's not vulgar or another of your profanities. I don't need to do that, but you SURE do as you have very little vocabulary.
You just make crap up, don't ya? Yep.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so triumphant. But check the record, I have never been that. All the time, even when Obama was 6 to 8 pts ahead, I maintained it was too close to call. I stil maitain that and whoever wins will be a surprise to me.
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you know what is too close to call?...your face and obama's ass.
Look, everyone, what I wrote up there and read LRS's impressive response. THAT is what birthers are. Crass, vulgar and ignorant. Proof is right there.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Islamist Watch
Under Sharia Law in Sudann it is illegal for women to wear pants in public.
The penalty: 40 Lashes
Islam 101
One more inane post like this one and you deserve 80 lashes, minimum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••