BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,420)

Showing posts 108,381 - 108,400 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I pity the toilet.

Toilet to plumber : "Hey, don't blame me for clogging up, I was programmed to take excrements and urine, not THIS."
True story (excuse me while I channel Rouge). Friend of mine is an Architect and was asked to design new Frat house. Included in his design - plumbing fixtures that wouldn't clog even if someone flushed a full can of beer
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???
Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Isn't it amazing how when a touch screen misreads my PIN entry i know I either wasn't exact enough on my touch or am dealing with a poorly calibrated screen yet when a Birfoon hears of my experience it becomes proof of a grand conspiracy
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

obama is out! obama spends $6TRILLION and there are less jobs than when this fool took office 4 years ago!!!!

"OCTOBER UNEMPLOYMENT UP: 7.9%...

RATE HIGHER THAN WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE...

ROMNEY:'Sad reminder economy at virtual standstill'...

JOBS:+170,000...

Incomes Continue to Decline...

Long-Term Rate Rises to 40.6%...

Blacks to 14.3%...

Food Stamp Growth 75X Greater than Job Creation...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. You can"t. I knew it. It's right next to that $2.7 million dollar house profit. That is a good one.
This really is comical. You don't know who anyone on here is! LMAO BTW, I'm right. Look at a map if you don't believe me. Fool. Let's get a rough count of how many other posters you've accused me of being. I'm thinking six or eight. That doesn't speak well for your mental stability. Senile old coot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Two birthers find three grenades, and they decide to count them, to make sure, ya know. So, one says he'll do it. He looks at them, picks two up, counts them on his fingers, 1, 2, no room for the third, places it between his legs and BOOM, three.
Not a lick of humor in your entire body! Pathetic.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

PANIC in the room by jackazz....freaking out as obama goes down in flames now...haha!

IF Americans are stupid enough to put this jerk back in office they deserve to get screwed twice as bad as in his first term. The only way this turd gets in again is through those rigged voting machines! No way he gets in legitimately. No way!

I think Romney will swamp this guy right out of office!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Willard was very successful at being a corporate raider, sending American jobs overseas and enriching himself. Gee, now he has flip-flopped and sending jobs to China is a bad thing. Gee, Willard is pretty much just a flip-flopper.....didn't he start WillardCare in MA and supported ObamaCare. Now he slams it. Just a self serving flip-flopper. One can NEVER trust those mormons.
Unions ruined this country but I wouldn't expect you to know that much less understand it. Dolt!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is comical. You don't know who anyone on here is! LMAO BTW, I'm right. Look at a map if you don't believe me. Fool. Let's get a rough count of how many other posters you've accused me of being. I'm thinking six or eight. That doesn't speak well for your mental stability. Senile old coot.
Well, I did not infer you were anyone else, we cleared that up the other day and took your word for it, namely that you are you and you alone. But can you blame me for mixing you up with Guru? Your prose is almost identical, as is the profanity. And two identical hopeless birthers soon to be jettisoned by Romney should malediction strike the United States of America and he is elected. Sorry 'bout that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lick of humor in your entire body! Pathetic.
Oh, it's not funny when it's birthers. I see.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
PANIC in the room by jackazz....freaking out as obama goes down in flames now...haha!
IF Americans are stupid enough to put this jerk back in office they deserve to get screwed twice as bad as in his first term. The only way this turd gets in again is through those rigged voting machines! No way he gets in legitimately. No way!
I think Romney will swamp this guy right out of office!
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
That was truly classic! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's not funny when it's birthers. I see.
I'll keep it elementary for you; you're not funny by any stretch of the imagination.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions ruined this country but I wouldn't expect you to know that much less understand it. Dolt!
"Unions ruined this country ". Very incisive intelligent perspicacious statement. Now back to your 3rd grade "advanced" class.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
So jacqazz supports cheating along with all of his other "third world" views. Pathetic. Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air, you'll probably be fine. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
Am I to understand that a possible future Republican presidential candidate, and the keynote speaker at the RNC, to wit, Chris Christie, is now a Judas? Is that what you are saying? How many major player republican Judases does that make? Let's see : Chief Justice Roberts, Colin Powell, Mayor Bloomberg and silent Arnold. Do you know of more traitors? Name them now or forever hold your tongue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep it elementary for you; you're not funny by any stretch of the imagination.
Better to not be funny than being laughed at.

My god you are resilient. You keep getting off the canvas and come back for more. Please understand that it is getting boring for me. I may ask my grandma to stand in for me. I hear she's funny too and packs quite a punch. LoL. How it must suck to lose on all fronts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So jacqazz supports cheating along with all of his other "third world" views. Pathetic. Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air, you'll probably be fine. LOL
"Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air" ??? Relevance please. Thank you.

I support cheating? Aren't you the one who said I had no sense of humour? Think again.

Punch-drunk? Stay on the canvas, enjoy its sweet softness. You just do not measure up. Stay there, get used to it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your lying eyes wouldn't let you watch it?
Who won, the empty chair or Clint? Maybe he had Taitz advising him, lol lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,381 - 108,400 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,032,982
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Point 46,974
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 32 min Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 35 min Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 38 min Tired 637
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 46 min Rediculous 3,774
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 48 min Rediculous 253
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 95,931
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance