BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122449 Nov 2, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
Romney continues to lose ground in all battleground state polls.
Or as Fox and Rasmussen put it.....
WINNING!!!
http://www.examiner.com/article/gallup-poll-r...
UninformedOhio Republican

Lansing, IL

#122451 Nov 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, it has been 23 days since the media has sent reporter to ask questions. They don't want to hear the truth.
Romney was asked FEMA question 14 times and refused to answer during his fake relief fund.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122452 Nov 2, 2012
Romney continues to lose ground in all battleground state polls.
Or as Fox and Rasmussen put it.....
WINNING!!!
LOL, YOU MUST GET YOU INFORMATION CNNOBAMA!

Friday, November 02, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows the race tied, with President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) remain undecided. See daily tracking history.

Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

NOTE: Rasmussen Reports is based in Asbury Park, New Jersey and we were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. However, our survey interview calls are placed from a different location, so data gathering was able to continue. The Rasmussen Challenge is on hold until next week due to the weather.

Lansing, IL

#122454 Nov 2, 2012
Pauly "Ayn Eddie Munster Rand" Ryan puts over 2 million more dollars into his congressional race.

Seem like an odd thing to do for a guy who supposed win VP job in election by a landslide.

What a disgusting, complete and utter waste of money, which could have gone to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

What a sick and vile individual.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122455 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney was asked FEMA question 14 times and refused to answer during his fake relief fund.
Where is FEMA?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122456 Nov 2, 2012
Pauly "Ayn Eddie Munster Rand" Ryan puts over 2 million more dollars into his congressional race.
Seem like an odd thing to do for a guy who supposed win VP job in election by a landslide.
What a disgusting, complete and utter waste of money, which could have gone to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
What a sick and vile individual.
Ever hear of "Covering Your Ass"?

Lansing, IL

#122457 Nov 2, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, YOU MUST GET YOU INFORMATION CNNOBAMA!
Friday, November 02, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows the race tied, with President Obama and Mitt Romney each attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and three percent (3%) remain undecided. See daily tracking history.
Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).
NOTE: Rasmussen Reports is based in Asbury Park, New Jersey and we were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. However, our survey interview calls are placed from a different location, so data gathering was able to continue. The Rasmussen Challenge is on hold until next week due to the weather.
Like I said, as only Fox and Rasmussen puts it....

WINNING!!!

And nice trick trying to dispute swing state polls by listing one national poll.
Learn to Read

Martinsville, IN

#122458 Nov 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't take much to comprehend your drivel.
And yet you fail
Learn to Read

Martinsville, IN

#122459 Nov 2, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot! So you haven't proven Oblamo was born in the USA? Oblama hasn't proven he was born in the USA? LOL, thanks for clearing that up!
Proven to everyone that matters

Lansing, IL

#122460 Nov 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear of "Covering Your Ass"?
But he's WINNING!!! Why would he need to cover his ass?

Even if the impossible did happen and he wasn't anointed VP, why would he need to spend 2 million in his own district where I though he was the unbeatable hero?

102 americans lay dead and Ryan spends 2 million to "cover his ass." Very vice presidential of him.

Or should I say, very Ayn Randian of him.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122461 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you attack the messenger and not the message. Sad, very sad.
Fact; Within a few days of the bin Laden attack, the White House published photos of Obama in the crisis room. And the day after Hurricane Sandy, the White House again published photos of Obama in the crisis room. It has now been over seven weeks and still no pictures of Obama in the crisis room!
Fact;On this past Tuesday Obama cancelled his campaigning but what did he do on Sept. 12th? A few short comments and "give me more money, please"!
Fox News has had more coverage on this issue than all the other LSM's combined!
Did you not write a while back that FoxNews was now a leftist tv station?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122463 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will repeat, the stock market would probably be a thousand points LOWER if they thought Romney would not win.
It is my belief that no matter who wins, we will have a double-dip recession early next year. But you wins will decide how long the double-dip recession will last!
Now, how many times do I have to say that before it sinks into you Neanderthal forehead of your's?
My Neanderthal forehead tells me that every prediction you've made on this thread has been wrong. Every one of them. So will that one. And if Romney wins, you'll be hoping it doesn't happen , but if Obama wins, and damn the consequences to the American people and the rest of the world, you'll be orgasming with joy.

Oh, how many times do I have to ask you what you think of Romney's belief that you, a catholic, are an abomination?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122464 Nov 2, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, it has been 23 days since the media has sent reporter to ask questions. They don't want to hear the truth.
What dream world are you inhabiting?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122465 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jacqazz, when you're in Vegas it would not be wise to try and cast an illegal vote. Why you could go to prison and then your farts wouldn't make noise any longer. Meet Big Bubba! He's gonna be your bunkmate. LMAO stool
No need. Hey, Justice dept sending 700 (SEVEN HUNDRED) lawyers to Ohio to look over election and ensure all goes smoothly and HONESTLY. Almost as many in Florida. Isn't that like when we send monitors to what you call 3rd world countries? Can you explain that?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122466 Nov 2, 2012
Even the Huffington Post is no longer ignoring the Benghazi cover-up!

More Benghazi Documents Come To Light As Conservatives Cry Cover-Up
The Huffington Post | By Jon Ward : 11/01/2012

The slow dribble of Benghazi-related news continued on Thursday, as new documents related to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya came to light in two separate news reports.

Foreign Policy Magazine's Harald Doornbos and Jenan Moussa reported the discovery of sensitive documents at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, that revealed that the day of the attack, concerns arose over Libyan police -- who were supposed to be guarding the consulate -- taking pictures of the grounds from a building across the street.
more at;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/beng...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122467 Nov 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you fail
I can see you were a botched abortion, they took your brain and you still lived.
Yep, just an Obotto.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122468 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My Neanderthal forehead tells me that every prediction you've made on this thread has been wrong. Every one of them. So will that one. And if Romney wins, you'll be hoping it doesn't happen , but if Obama wins, and damn the consequences to the American people and the rest of the world, you'll be orgasming with joy.
Oh, how many times do I have to ask you what you think of Romney's belief that you, a catholic, are an abomination?
Nice word there jacqazz....."orgasming "???? Still below Neanderthal standards. What's that forehead angle jacqazz? runny stool
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122469 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
But he's WINNING!!! Why would he need to cover his ass?
Even if the impossible did happen and he wasn't anointed VP, why would he need to spend 2 million in his own district where I though he was the unbeatable hero?
102 americans lay dead and Ryan spends 2 million to "cover his ass." Very vice presidential of him.
Or should I say, very Ayn Randian of him.
Unlike those 102 unfortunate citizens, "Be Prepared".

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#122470 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And Canada the largest potash producer. Not sure, Wojar, but is China not the largest producer of phosphate? Or does the term "rock" differentiate it from just potash? I'm not well informed on this suject.
Canada does have a phosphate producer, but I'm not sure of Canada's rank in the world. Potash contains potassium, though Potash Corporation does produce phosphate. China is a major phosphate producer, as is the US. I hope this helps.
wojar wrote:
" The United States is the world's leading producer and consumer of phosphate rock, which is used to manufacture phosphate fertilizers and industrial products. "
http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commod ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122471 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What dream world are you inhabiting?
the one where ACME falls on you. Beep, Beep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min No Warming 47,627
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Yeah 1,130,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cowobunga 50,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,567
Abby 10-30 4 hr PEllen 34
Homosexual honeymoon 5 hr Liberal 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Mandela 68,695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]