BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122365 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
yeah, so??

PA is now going Romney...did you know that??

LMAO!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122366 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
you went to all that trouble, looking at hundreds of posts just to post this??

You are a sicko Terri Tuna.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#122368 Nov 2, 2012
US phosphate production

Led by the world’s largest phosphate producer, Minnesota-based Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS), the US has a strong history of phosphate production and refinement. With the third highest level of phosphor fertilizer consumption in the world, American projects have been able to supply most of US based demand from locally-sourced, sedimentary-type phosphate which are principally converted into diammonium and monommonium phosphates (DAP and MAP).

The largest US reserves and production occur in Florida, North Carolina, Idaho and, to a lesser extent, Tennessee. Florida, in particular, is a favoured supplier of the fine-grained concentrated apatite product known as “phosrock”. In 2005, Florida phosphate supplied American farmers with 75 percent of their fertilizer demand, and contributing to 25 percent of the world’s supply.

Mosaic’s operations are by far the largest in the state, the so-called ‘Bone Valley’ region, but have come into regulatory troubles in recent years after attempts by Mosaic to expand its South Fort Meade project lead to a local environmental griup suing the Army Corps of Engineers for approving the project without further assessments.

Potash Corp (TSX:POT) is the next largest producer in the country with majority of its operations based in North Carolina. Directed by Aurora Phosphate and operated out of Lee Creek, North Carolina, PotashCorp has the capacity to produce 6.6 million tonnes per year of phosphate ore, with 1.3 Mt/y of phosphoric acid and 0.2mt/y of phosphate feed.

While phosphate producers are facing depressed fertilizer consumption in the first part of 2012 has had a slow start, the US continues to hold its strong position with phosphate production currently, and likely into the long term.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>

Without a doubt, in two weeks, Rouge will again post that the EPA has shut down all phosphate mining in the US.

How sad.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122370 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
HA! No way troll. Your boy obama is now starting to lose PA. Ohio is a done deal for us....Michigan is next to fall to us...Florida...ours...and all the rest. The one who is sweating is you pal. You have 4 day left on your EBT card!

They are rioting in Jersey, fights, fires, people begging for food, heat, electricity....and the worst president in history is trying to save his own miserable hide.

Only a loser acts like obama. Now they found that their intel at Benghazi was on a 3 hour protocol...they knew they were going to be attacked 3 hours before it happened. AND OBAMA WAS TOO BUSY TO HELP THEM. Now he wants everyone to help him. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN COWARD!

I AM GONNA TELL ALL YOU RETARDS IN HERE THAT SUPPORT THIS PIECEOFSHIT RIGHT NOW....I TOLD YOU SO!!! HE IS OUT!!!!!!
DICK

Canyon Country, CA

#122372 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how you guys salute.
With a good stiff one right up your hairy azz lady!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122374 Nov 2, 2012
lol x infinity!!!!!

now the obama administration is already making excuses for why he lost!!!!

you can't make this shit up! on the news now...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122376 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted ad nauseam about my academic journey. It's your turn to tell the Class about yours.
BTW, it should be obvious from my posts on real investments that I got my M.B.A. from Chicago.
Why even bother telling them? The more education and erudition you have, the less they think about you. It's a combination of envy and distate for anything or, plainly, any word totalling more than 2 syllables. Is wny I limited myself to just tellng the unwashed birthers that I don't even have a high school diploma. And it's true.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122377 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The last to "businessmen" Republican presidents:
Herbert Hoover
George W. Bush
Wow. And our last mayor was a bona fide successful businessman. Woved he'd bring good business sense to the city. His only (thank god) term ended 3 yrs ago. We are still reeling from the devastation the he wrought on us.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122378 Nov 2, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
Vote Obama/Biden !
Oh, how I wish I could.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122381 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother telling them? The more education and erudition you have, the less they think about you. It's a combination of envy and distate for anything or, plainly, any word totalling more than 2 syllables. Is wny I limited myself to just tellng the unwashed birthers that I don't even have a high school diploma. And it's true.
And it shows! LMAO stoolpigeon

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#122383 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at hundreds of posts?

UR not too computer savvy, Mister Alleged Multimillionaire Businessman.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122384 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming my assertion. dumbazz
And off he goes with the "Over The Cuckoos's Nest" nurse. Third lobotomy, still agitated, and oh oh, says the monitor, gets even more agitated when he sees "Jacques Ottawa" on Topix. Ha ha.
Terri Tanna

Canyon Country, CA

#122385 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna on video
&fe ature=related
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122386 Nov 2, 2012
"BIDEN:'There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President'...'

...you can't make this shit up!

LMAO!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122387 Nov 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
" The United States is the world's leading producer and consumer of phosphate rock, which is used to manufacture phosphate fertilizers and industrial products. "
http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commod...
And Canada the largest potash producer. Not sure, Wojar, but is China not the largest producer of phosphate? Or does the term "rock" differentiate it from just potash? I'm not well informed on this suject.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122388 Nov 2, 2012
"HARRY REID:'Laughable' to think Senate Democrats will work with Romney..."

....you can't make this shit up!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122390 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Terri, this unwashed birther name of Guru (for now, he changes every 10 minutes) ASKS for proof. You get it, says you have time to waste. It's a childish birther game, kindergarten level, but it makes them slap their huge thighs in sheer pleasure, in the birther certainty that they look intelligent. It's an LRS tactic cloned by other lesser birthers.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122391 Nov 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
US phosphate production
Led by the world’s largest phosphate producer, Minnesota-based Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS), the US has a strong history of phosphate production and refinement. With the third highest level of phosphor fertilizer consumption in the world, American projects have been able to supply most of US based demand from locally-sourced, sedimentary-type phosphate which are principally converted into diammonium and monommonium phosphates (DAP and MAP).
The largest US reserves and production occur in Florida, North Carolina, Idaho and, to a lesser extent, Tennessee. Florida, in particular, is a favoured supplier of the fine-grained concentrated apatite product known as “phosrock”. In 2005, Florida phosphate supplied American farmers with 75 percent of their fertilizer demand, and contributing to 25 percent of the world’s supply.
Mosaic’s operations are by far the largest in the state, the so-called ‘Bone Valley’ region, but have come into regulatory troubles in recent years after attempts by Mosaic to expand its South Fort Meade project lead to a local environmental griup suing the Army Corps of Engineers for approving the project without further assessments.
Potash Corp (TSX:POT) is the next largest producer in the country with majority of its operations based in North Carolina. Directed by Aurora Phosphate and operated out of Lee Creek, North Carolina, PotashCorp has the capacity to produce 6.6 million tonnes per year of phosphate ore, with 1.3 Mt/y of phosphoric acid and 0.2mt/y of phosphate feed.
While phosphate producers are facing depressed fertilizer consumption in the first part of 2012 has had a slow start, the US continues to hold its strong position with phosphate production currently, and likely into the long term.
<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>
Without a doubt, in two weeks, Rouge will again post that the EPA has shut down all phosphate mining in the US.
How sad.
He will.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#122392 Nov 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're illiterate, schizophrenic, and a grandiose NPD twerp.
The amendment does not define jurisdiction. Thus the pre-existing definition controls, and the pre-existing definition, as indicated by usage of the term in the naturalization Act of 1790 provides that aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US while in this country.
Play Law doesn't count. Play Justices do not rule, except in their fantasy worlds.
<quoted text>
Everyone knows the Constitution is has jurisdiction over the US, except for you.
Sorry states stopped creating citizens, Apr 1866.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122394 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! No way troll. Your boy obama is now starting to lose PA. Ohio is a done deal for us....Michigan is next to fall to us...Florida...ours...and all the rest. The one who is sweating is you pal. You have 4 day left on your EBT card!
They are rioting in Jersey, fights, fires, people begging for food, heat, electricity....and the worst president in history is trying to save his own miserable hide.
Only a loser acts like obama. Now they found that their intel at Benghazi was on a 3 hour protocol...they knew they were going to be attacked 3 hours before it happened. AND OBAMA WAS TOO BUSY TO HELP THEM. Now he wants everyone to help him. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN COWARD!
I AM GONNA TELL ALL YOU RETARDS IN HERE THAT SUPPORT THIS PIECEOFSHIT RIGHT NOW....I TOLD YOU SO!!! HE IS OUT!!!!!!
You are so triumphant. But check the record, I have never been that. All the time, even when Obama was 6 to 8 pts ahead, I maintained it was too close to call. I stil maitain that and whoever wins will be a surprise to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,115,576
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 25 min Goh 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]