You have failed for three years to find any post in which I advocated for YOUR President.No problem as long as the name is Romney.
You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.
To the contrary:
WHY WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND WILLARD
1. He’s one of us – his father was a wealthy industrialist -- and Willard attended a residential prep school, Stanford, and the joint J.D.-M.B.A. program at Harvard.(Even though he was not invited to The Law Review, at least he has two Harvard degrees.)
2. He has lived the American Dream – making his money the old-fashioned way: by inheritance.
3. He has a lovely wife and five boys – all whom are believed to have earned Eagle Boy Scout status.
4. He wrote a book about running the Olympics published by one of MY personal ultra-conservative nominees for President.
5. He will cut down the size of the federal government, thereby throwing scores of millions of American citizens onto the unemployment rolls. This will send the economy into a tail-spin and tank the stock market.(Fortunately, under the Obama administration all of us have seen our portfolios double in value, say, from only $5 Million to more than $10 Million, and, using the techniques of Harry Markowitz and MPT, we will hold those gains with puts.
6. In the long-run the economy will be stronger because the uneducated riff-raff and “birther”-types will be forced into unemployment, so that when the upturn occurs in Willard’s second term, they will have to accept whatever wages without benefits our families’ companies will give them. Low wages, of course, mean higher profits for those who had the common sense to graduate from elite Eastern universities and professional schools before taking over the family business enterprises.
7. Social order will be restored to the United States as all those uppity liberal minority people of color and immigrant backgrounds will be put back in their place as the Caucasian upper-crust resumes its rightful status on top of the American heap free to discuss the tenets of conservatism over Sherry and Brie at the Club.