BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,261 - 108,280 of 176,889 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

#122,107
America Got Stupid wrote:
"You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
WHY WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND WILLARD
1. He’s one of us – his father was a wealthy industrialist -- and Willard attended a residential prep school, Stanford, and the joint J.D.-M.B.A. program at Harvard.(Even though he was not invited to The Law Review, at least he has two Harvard degrees.)
2. He has lived the American Dream – making his money the old-fashioned way: by inheritance.
3. He has a lovely wife and five boys – all whom are believed to have earned Eagle Boy Scout status.
4. He wrote a book about running the Olympics published by one of MY personal ultra-conservative nominees for President.
5. He will cut down the size of the federal government, thereby throwing scores of millions of American citizens onto the unemployment rolls. This will send the economy into a tail-spin and tank the stock market.(Fortunately, under the Obama administration all of us have seen our portfolios double in value, say, from only $5 Million to more than $10 Million, and, using the techniques of Harry Markowitz and MPT, we will hold those gains with puts.
6. In the long-run the economy will be stronger because the uneducated riff-raff and “birther”-types will be forced into unemployment, so that when the upturn occurs in Willard’s second term, they will have to accept whatever wages without benefits our families’ companies will give them. Low wages, of course, mean higher profits for those who had the common sense to graduate from elite Eastern universities and professional schools before taking over the family business enterprises.
7. Social order will be restored to the United States as all those uppity liberal minority people of color and immigrant backgrounds will be put back in their place as the Caucasian upper-crust resumes its rightful status on top of the American heap free to discuss the tenets of conservatism over Sherry and Brie at the Club.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
You flappers make sure and purchase your fuel and oil products today. Thanks for your continued support. LMAO!!!
Good prediction. Barrel is down $1.80 today.

How's those prices in California? Remember how Obama had personally raised the cost of a gallon to almost $5.00?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some far left nutcase who "thinks" he knows what is best for everyone else. You're delusional.
Well, I know what's best for you. Nurse Ratched, a good needle, a straight jacket, a comfy bed and a padded cell. Sheer pleasure. Oh, not for you, for us.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

"You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
I assure you that "Wild Women Wild for Willard" will deliver Hinsdale-Oak Brook for Willard. I personally quarantee we will deliver AT LEAST 70%(if not 75% or 80%) for Willard and, thus, carry ultra-liberal Du Page County for our MorMAN.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
BRILLIANT POST! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! all the guys here salute you!
We know how you guys salute.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>\
Sorry, loser, but you asked me what it was. I found it. I determined it to be accurate, as I know how to calculate MOE based on sample size n.
You can't just change the question since you don't want to articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method.
That you've made such an effort to avoid that and having to find a Supreme Court court case that supports your child's opinion on jurisdiction can mean only one thing.
No dipshat. It was a very simple question as the margin of error is normally printed right along with the poll. So, what was the margin of error? Can't answer? Then don't waste my time. If you want to know how polls are skewed, read about it. I did. Funny though how you cannot answer a very simple and elementary question. dumbazzedbastard
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good prediction. Barrel is down $1.80 today.
How's those prices in California? Remember how Obama had personally raised the cost of a gallon to almost $5.00?
Silly dumbazz. You don't have a clue what I'm even talking about. Not surprised though. LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

No problem as long as the name is Romney.
You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.
You have failed for three years to find any post in which I advocated for YOUR President.
To the contrary:
WHY WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND WILLARD
1. He’s one of us – his father was a wealthy industrialist -- and Willard attended a residential prep school, Stanford, and the joint J.D.-M.B.A. program at Harvard.(Even though he was not invited to The Law Review, at least he has two Harvard degrees.)
2. He has lived the American Dream – making his money the old-fashioned way: by inheritance.
3. He has a lovely wife and five boys – all whom are believed to have earned Eagle Boy Scout status.
4. He wrote a book about running the Olympics published by one of MY personal ultra-conservative nominees for President.
5. He will cut down the size of the federal government, thereby throwing scores of millions of American citizens onto the unemployment rolls. This will send the economy into a tail-spin and tank the stock market.(Fortunately, under the Obama administration all of us have seen our portfolios double in value, say, from only $5 Million to more than $10 Million, and, using the techniques of Harry Markowitz and MPT, we will hold those gains with puts.
6. In the long-run the economy will be stronger because the uneducated riff-raff and “birther”-types will be forced into unemployment, so that when the upturn occurs in Willard’s second term, they will have to accept whatever wages without benefits our families’ companies will give them. Low wages, of course, mean higher profits for those who had the common sense to graduate from elite Eastern universities and professional schools before taking over the family business enterprises.
7. Social order will be restored to the United States as all those uppity liberal minority people of color and immigrant backgrounds will be put back in their place as the Caucasian upper-crust resumes its rightful status on top of the American heap free to discuss the tenets of conservatism over Sherry and Brie at the Club.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
by the way...what was that college you graduated from again? the salvation army college...not making this up.
I have posted ad nauseam about my academic journey. It's your turn to tell the Class about yours.
BTW, it should be obvious from my posts on real investments that I got my M.B.A. from Chicago.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly dumbazz. You don't have a clue what I'm even talking about. Not surprised though. LMAO
Why don't you tell us? We do need a good laugh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
"obama is not qualified and is THEREFORE an illegal alien and is a fraud in every there is.
Neither rube nor el grande birther is qualified to be President, but it does not follow LOGICALLy that either is THEREFORE an illegal alien and a fraud.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The last to "businessmen" Republican presidents:

Herbert Hoover
George W. Bush

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
"THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
"On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
"I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
"That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
"I hope guru and el grande birther will be among the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
====
Guru wrote:
I SUPPORT THE NEXT QUALIFIED AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: MITT ROMNEY. obama is not qualified and is therefore an illegal alien and is a fraud in every there is.
The United States Supreme Court has already determined that your statement is baseless.
Will you affirmatively assure the Class that YOU will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” HOWEVER that turns out?
In other words are you an American patriot supporting our sacred Constitution or NOT?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Vote Obama/Biden !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

#122,127
Guru wrote:
yeah, well I just made $2.7 million on "not an investment" with zero of my own money. That is but one deal. An unlimited ROI!
Someone in the Class is looking for a website where he can do pretend real estate transactions. What site are you using or do you just play along with the infomercials.
BTW, do you notice one of the more prominent infomercial presenters on real estate uses a p.o. box in Oak Brook, IL?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
VERIFIED COMPLAINT OF A RICO (RACKETEERING) LAW SUIT
Why don't you try to explain to the Class what it means when a Complaint is verified?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
No dipshat. It was a very simple \

blah blah blah

bout it. I did. Funny though how you cannot answer a very simple and elementary question. dumbazzedbastard
Sorry, loser, but the typical birfoon tactic of moving the goal posts won't fly here. I determined the MOE and went even further to confirm its accuracy.

You can articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method, if you're able. Or you continue to look like a right-wing loser. Your choice.

You can simply post the citation of the Supreme Court that affirms your child's opinion of jurisdiction. Direct quotes aren't even necessary, as they're obviously too much a strain for you. I'll read the case myself.

Or you can just continue to pretend you understand con law.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney has not allowed the EPA, OSHA, National Health, etc. to run amok and drive gobs overseas. EPA has closed all phosphorus mines in the U.S. so now Philips Lighting has to pay $500 Million to China to get phosphorus for which they use to pay only $50 Million a year from U.S. miners. Oh, China is not using U.S. miners, they are using Chinese miners!!!
Now, are you going to blame Philips Lighting? I blame OBAMA!!!
There goes Rouge making up facts again to suit his fantasies.

"A central asset in CSX's fertilizer market is the 1,977-square-mile 'Bone Valley,' located in central Florida's phosphate mining area. In 2011, CSX moved 186,000 carloads of phosphate products in intra-Bone Valley business – a feat that would have required approximately 740,000 trucks if rail was not available."

http://corporate-social-responsibility.csx.co...

See also Florida Industrial and Phosphate Research Institute

"These pumping operations take a lot of energy. Currently, more than 15 kwh of electrical energy are needed to slurry and transport enough ore to produce one ton of final product. A FIPR Institute research priority in mining research is to find new ways to transport phosphate ore and products would benefit the environment, the public utility and operating companies."

http://www.fipr.state.fl.us/research-area-min...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know what's best for you. Nurse Ratched, a good needle, a straight jacket, a comfy bed and a padded cell. Sheer pleasure. Oh, not for you, for us.
Thank you for confirming my assertion. dumbazz
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us? We do need a good laugh.
And what exactly do you think you need to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Foley’s beheading is shown over and over 9 min Liars 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 68,307
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,096,635
Amy 8-23-14 15 min PEllen 1
Abby 8-23-14 17 min PEllen 1
'The war on cancer may NEVER be won' 41 min Lizzie Parry 1
Alabama community alleges race bias over toxic ... 1 hr Spooks-R-A-Jumpen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mimi Seattle 97,847

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs