BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,241 - 108,260 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

And all Christie said is what a fine job the feds and Obama had done. Do you think, as a true Republican, and if Obama and the feds had done a bad job, he wouldn't have jumped on that? Give the man credit for being honest. If he said it was a good job, then it was. What's the matter, you don't believe your own people?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no footsteps in that name.
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/upl...
Here is a close-up for your lying eyes, Jacques MeOff.
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/upl...
Don't you have a dick to go suck?
That last sentence is the reason why you are constantly banned. And when you are, you wonder why.

PS : I said it was "rumoured" they walked over it. Join LRS and Sioux immediately in that 2nd grade remedial reading class.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross your fingers and click your heels together three times. LMAO
God, you're lame. You never have an intelligent riposte. Least you could do is skip it so as not to embarrass yourself every single time. You just do NOT measure up, don't you see that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ORIGINAL Grand Birther, DICK-SUCKER!
Who asked you? And again, very impressive reply.
Betty wont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Scam Artist!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that your man Christie is ...? Noooo.
How quickly you birthers turn on your own, WOW.
Anyone taking advantage of the storm situation isn't on my side. Cheap photo op at the expense of the storm victims. Pathetic.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do SHEEPLE like you get all of the really nasty judge-its?
Only in the mind of a raving blue-faced cray cray birfoon like Kentucky Klown Kar does his judging a post on topix mean anything.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Splatter (BS) you couldn't make Bozo look like a clown! Complete and utter dolt.
LOL, this coming from a birfoon who spends 16+ hours a day on Topix is just too much.

Reality called. They want you to finally articulate in your own words how polls are skewed and by what methods. After that you can simple post the citation of a Supreme Court case that agrees with your silly opinion on jurisdiction.

I'll wait.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you're lame. You never have an intelligent riposte. Least you could do is skip it so as not to embarrass yourself every single time. You just do NOT measure up, don't you see that?
I can hear your sissyazz now......OHHHHH MY GAWDDDDD! jacqazz, your measuring stick doesn't even reach the sole of my shoe! Everyone and I mean everyone towers above you by leaps and bounds. Maybe you can find yourself a good tranny on your trip? LMAO pond scum.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ORIGINAL Grand Birther
Kentucky Loser, why do you insist on lying?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this coming from a birfoon who spends 16+ hours a day on Topix is just too much.
Reality called. They want you to finally articulate in your own words how polls are skewed and by what methods. After that you can simple post the citation of a Supreme Court case that agrees with your silly opinion on jurisdiction.
I'll wait.
Sorry buttflapper, I asked you what the margin of error was first. Care to answer or just avoid as usual? Loser. DIMwit
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buttflapper, I asked you what the margin of error was first. Care to answer or just avoid as usual? Loser. DIMwit
Loser, I ascertained the MOE as per your request.

So far you have failed miserably to articulate in your own words by what method polls are skewed.

You've failed even more miserably to find the Supreme Court in agreement with your child's opinion on jurisdiction.

Why is that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser, I ascertained the MOE as per your request.
So far you have failed miserably to articulate in your own words by what method polls are skewed.
You've failed even more miserably to find the Supreme Court in agreement with your child's opinion on jurisdiction.
Why is that?
And you have yet to tell me what the margin of error was. Why is that? LMAO fool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

You're a dumbazz Bladder Splatter, get used to it. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

You flappers make sure and purchase your fuel and oil products today. Thanks for your continued support. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm, another report of an economy at a standstill. Osambo is really something isn't he? What else could he possibly screw up? What an inept doofus.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
You sound like one of those Ultra Right Conservative wackos who think they are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is Un American.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of those Ultra Right Conservative wackos who think they are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is Un American.
You sound like some far left nutcase who "thinks" he knows what is best for everyone else. You're delusional.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have yet to tell me what the margin of error was. Why is that? LMAO fool
\

Sorry, loser, but you asked me what it was. I found it. I determined it to be accurate, as I know how to calculate MOE based on sample size n.

You can't just change the question since you don't want to articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method.

That you've made such an effort to avoid that and having to find a Supreme Court court case that supports your child's opinion on jurisdiction can mean only one thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search