BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122327 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Splatter (BS) you couldn't make Bozo look like a clown! Complete and utter dolt.
LOL, this coming from a birfoon who spends 16+ hours a day on Topix is just too much.

Reality called. They want you to finally articulate in your own words how polls are skewed and by what methods. After that you can simple post the citation of a Supreme Court case that agrees with your silly opinion on jurisdiction.

I'll wait.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122328 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you're lame. You never have an intelligent riposte. Least you could do is skip it so as not to embarrass yourself every single time. You just do NOT measure up, don't you see that?
I can hear your sissyazz now......OHHHHH MY GAWDDDDD! jacqazz, your measuring stick doesn't even reach the sole of my shoe! Everyone and I mean everyone towers above you by leaps and bounds. Maybe you can find yourself a good tranny on your trip? LMAO pond scum.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122329 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ORIGINAL Grand Birther
Kentucky Loser, why do you insist on lying?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122330 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this coming from a birfoon who spends 16+ hours a day on Topix is just too much.
Reality called. They want you to finally articulate in your own words how polls are skewed and by what methods. After that you can simple post the citation of a Supreme Court case that agrees with your silly opinion on jurisdiction.
I'll wait.
Sorry buttflapper, I asked you what the margin of error was first. Care to answer or just avoid as usual? Loser. DIMwit
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122331 Nov 2, 2012
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buttflapper, I asked you what the margin of error was first. Care to answer or just avoid as usual? Loser. DIMwit
Loser, I ascertained the MOE as per your request.

So far you have failed miserably to articulate in your own words by what method polls are skewed.

You've failed even more miserably to find the Supreme Court in agreement with your child's opinion on jurisdiction.

Why is that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122332 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser, I ascertained the MOE as per your request.
So far you have failed miserably to articulate in your own words by what method polls are skewed.
You've failed even more miserably to find the Supreme Court in agreement with your child's opinion on jurisdiction.
Why is that?
And you have yet to tell me what the margin of error was. Why is that? LMAO fool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122333 Nov 2, 2012
You're a dumbazz Bladder Splatter, get used to it. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122335 Nov 2, 2012
You flappers make sure and purchase your fuel and oil products today. Thanks for your continued support. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122336 Nov 2, 2012
Hmmmm, another report of an economy at a standstill. Osambo is really something isn't he? What else could he possibly screw up? What an inept doofus.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#122337 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
You sound like one of those Ultra Right Conservative wackos who think they are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is Un American.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122339 Nov 2, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of those Ultra Right Conservative wackos who think they are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is Un American.
You sound like some far left nutcase who "thinks" he knows what is best for everyone else. You're delusional.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122340 Nov 2, 2012
#120,575
“Guru wrote:
“...the rest of us here [SIC] you loud and clear brother.”
#120,299
“Guru wrote:
“BTW, the college I went to was one of the top rated colleges in the nation.”
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122342 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have yet to tell me what the margin of error was. Why is that? LMAO fool
\

Sorry, loser, but you asked me what it was. I found it. I determined it to be accurate, as I know how to calculate MOE based on sample size n.

You can't just change the question since you don't want to articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method.

That you've made such an effort to avoid that and having to find a Supreme Court court case that supports your child's opinion on jurisdiction can mean only one thing.

#122343 Nov 2, 2012
#122,107
America Got Stupid wrote:
"You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
WHY WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND WILLARD
1. He’s one of us – his father was a wealthy industrialist -- and Willard attended a residential prep school, Stanford, and the joint J.D.-M.B.A. program at Harvard.(Even though he was not invited to The Law Review, at least he has two Harvard degrees.)
2. He has lived the American Dream – making his money the old-fashioned way: by inheritance.
3. He has a lovely wife and five boys – all whom are believed to have earned Eagle Boy Scout status.
4. He wrote a book about running the Olympics published by one of MY personal ultra-conservative nominees for President.
5. He will cut down the size of the federal government, thereby throwing scores of millions of American citizens onto the unemployment rolls. This will send the economy into a tail-spin and tank the stock market.(Fortunately, under the Obama administration all of us have seen our portfolios double in value, say, from only $5 Million to more than $10 Million, and, using the techniques of Harry Markowitz and MPT, we will hold those gains with puts.
6. In the long-run the economy will be stronger because the uneducated riff-raff and “birther”-types will be forced into unemployment, so that when the upturn occurs in Willard’s second term, they will have to accept whatever wages without benefits our families’ companies will give them. Low wages, of course, mean higher profits for those who had the common sense to graduate from elite Eastern universities and professional schools before taking over the family business enterprises.
7. Social order will be restored to the United States as all those uppity liberal minority people of color and immigrant backgrounds will be put back in their place as the Caucasian upper-crust resumes its rightful status on top of the American heap free to discuss the tenets of conservatism over Sherry and Brie at the Club.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122344 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
You flappers make sure and purchase your fuel and oil products today. Thanks for your continued support. LMAO!!!
Good prediction. Barrel is down $1.80 today.

How's those prices in California? Remember how Obama had personally raised the cost of a gallon to almost $5.00?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122345 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some far left nutcase who "thinks" he knows what is best for everyone else. You're delusional.
Well, I know what's best for you. Nurse Ratched, a good needle, a straight jacket, a comfy bed and a padded cell. Sheer pleasure. Oh, not for you, for us.

#122346 Nov 2, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
"You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
I assure you that "Wild Women Wild for Willard" will deliver Hinsdale-Oak Brook for Willard. I personally quarantee we will deliver AT LEAST 70%(if not 75% or 80%) for Willard and, thus, carry ultra-liberal Du Page County for our MorMAN.

#122347 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
BRILLIANT POST! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! all the guys here salute you!
We know how you guys salute.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122348 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>\
Sorry, loser, but you asked me what it was. I found it. I determined it to be accurate, as I know how to calculate MOE based on sample size n.
You can't just change the question since you don't want to articulate your understanding of how polls are skewed and by what method.
That you've made such an effort to avoid that and having to find a Supreme Court court case that supports your child's opinion on jurisdiction can mean only one thing.
No dipshat. It was a very simple question as the margin of error is normally printed right along with the poll. So, what was the margin of error? Can't answer? Then don't waste my time. If you want to know how polls are skewed, read about it. I did. Funny though how you cannot answer a very simple and elementary question. dumbazzedbastard
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122349 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good prediction. Barrel is down $1.80 today.
How's those prices in California? Remember how Obama had personally raised the cost of a gallon to almost $5.00?
Silly dumbazz. You don't have a clue what I'm even talking about. Not surprised though. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,154,251
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 29 min Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 51 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 1 hr NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]