BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122270 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is comical. You don't know who anyone on here is! LMAO BTW, I'm right. Look at a map if you don't believe me. Fool. Let's get a rough count of how many other posters you've accused me of being. I'm thinking six or eight. That doesn't speak well for your mental stability. Senile old coot.
Well, I did not infer you were anyone else, we cleared that up the other day and took your word for it, namely that you are you and you alone. But can you blame me for mixing you up with Guru? Your prose is almost identical, as is the profanity. And two identical hopeless birthers soon to be jettisoned by Romney should malediction strike the United States of America and he is elected. Sorry 'bout that.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122271 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lick of humor in your entire body! Pathetic.
Oh, it's not funny when it's birthers. I see.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122272 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
PANIC in the room by jackazz....freaking out as obama goes down in flames now...haha!
IF Americans are stupid enough to put this jerk back in office they deserve to get screwed twice as bad as in his first term. The only way this turd gets in again is through those rigged voting machines! No way he gets in legitimately. No way!
I think Romney will swamp this guy right out of office!
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122273 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
That was truly classic! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122274 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's not funny when it's birthers. I see.
I'll keep it elementary for you; you're not funny by any stretch of the imagination.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122275 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions ruined this country but I wouldn't expect you to know that much less understand it. Dolt!
"Unions ruined this country ". Very incisive intelligent perspicacious statement. Now back to your 3rd grade "advanced" class.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122276 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, starting to sweat, no? Doubt creeping in? Already half-declaring Obama victor via fraud, of course, thanks to those Canadian voting machines. Go machines, go.
So jacqazz supports cheating along with all of his other "third world" views. Pathetic. Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air, you'll probably be fine. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122277 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when all the pResident does is use the weather for a photo op while campaigning.
Both him and Christie had to walk by Romney's name in the sand.
Could this have been an omen?
Am I to understand that a possible future Republican presidential candidate, and the keynote speaker at the RNC, to wit, Chris Christie, is now a Judas? Is that what you are saying? How many major player republican Judases does that make? Let's see : Chief Justice Roberts, Colin Powell, Mayor Bloomberg and silent Arnold. Do you know of more traitors? Name them now or forever hold your tongue.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122279 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep it elementary for you; you're not funny by any stretch of the imagination.
Better to not be funny than being laughed at.

My god you are resilient. You keep getting off the canvas and come back for more. Please understand that it is getting boring for me. I may ask my grandma to stand in for me. I hear she's funny too and packs quite a punch. LoL. How it must suck to lose on all fronts.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122280 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So jacqazz supports cheating along with all of his other "third world" views. Pathetic. Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air, you'll probably be fine. LOL
"Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air" ??? Relevance please. Thank you.

I support cheating? Aren't you the one who said I had no sense of humour? Think again.

Punch-drunk? Stay on the canvas, enjoy its sweet softness. You just do not measure up. Stay there, get used to it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122282 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your lying eyes wouldn't let you watch it?
Who won, the empty chair or Clint? Maybe he had Taitz advising him, lol lol.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122285 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unions ruined this country ". Very incisive intelligent perspicacious statement. Now back to your 3rd grade "advanced" class.
Glad to see your dumbazz agrees.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122287 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly claims he is a Libertarian.
He does seem to have a lip-lock on Obama's ass though.
"Lip-lock on ass"

You are obsessed, aren't you? Anal retentive? Dreamer? You like enemas?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122288 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to not be funny than being laughed at.
My god you are resilient. You keep getting off the canvas and come back for more. Please understand that it is getting boring for me. I may ask my grandma to stand in for me. I hear she's funny too and packs quite a punch. LoL. How it must suck to lose on all fronts.
And this has a point I suppose? Or is it merely more of your random BS that you spew forth each day?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122290 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see your dumbazz agrees.
Unvarnished proof that your lack of a sense of humour is the least of your problems. Got up off that canvas again I see. Final warning : Grandma's coming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122291 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't worry about the sad condition of the commercial airliners in the air" ??? Relevance please. Thank you.
I support cheating? Aren't you the one who said I had no sense of humour? Think again.
Punch-drunk? Stay on the canvas, enjoy its sweet softness. You just do not measure up. Stay there, get used to it.
jacqazz we all know you couldn't put a 6 year old on the canvas. You are flying to Vegas right? LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122293 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly claims he is a Libertarian.
He does seem to have a lip-lock on Obama's ass though.
I see how a raving blue-faced cray cray could think something like that.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122294 Nov 2, 2012
Nobody Ud Want 2 Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is always prepared for gay sex, since he wears no underwear.
Is Reggie Love in the house?
LOL at the depths birfoons have to go to believe this stuff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122295 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Unvarnished proof that your lack of a sense of humour is the least of your problems. Got up off that canvas again I see. Final warning : Grandma's coming.
You seem agitated jacqazz? So, grandma has to take care of your problems for you? Can't say I'm the least bit surprised. wittle manchild! LMAO

Grandma!!!! Grandma!!!! You wussy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122296 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL at the depths birfoons have to go to believe this stuff.
Bladder Splatter! Will you spend another day being the biggest idiot on Topix? Of course you will. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,527
Last Chance! 56 min Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 5 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 5 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search