BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122250 Nov 2, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Islam is the enemy of the free world.
Islam 101
What's with these insignificant cameo appearancwes and little quips here and there? Tell us something we don't know.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122251 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as Rasmussen says differently.

Election 2012: Indiana Senate
Indiana Senate: Mourdock (R) 47%, Donnelly (D) 42%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Btw Rouge Moron. Dates for your Rasmussen poll? 10-10 & 11

Gee. Seems I heard about some major f up by Mourdock that may be reflected in a more recent poll .....

(News flash .... At one point Obama had a double digit lead in the Polls, but no one is stupid enough to pretend that those old numbers disprove today's reality ... Well no one except maybe a Birfoon)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#122252 Nov 2, 2012
This conversation reminds me of all the lily white liberals here on this thread who pretend they care about blacks, but are merely using them as bargaining chips and exploiting them. These are the educated fools from uneducated schools who don't know their heads from a hole in the ground!
Be schooled by this black Republican and stop playing the race card, you're not black!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122253 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
<quoted text>
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Still no comments on the repub house burying Obama's bill to cut off tax breaks to companies that move abroad? When you're stuffed, as is often the case, you remain so so silent.

Why so many repubs backing Obama? Powell, Bloomberg, and silent Arnold Schwarzenegger . How come the ex-CA governor has not come forward for Romney? How come none of the 8 candidates for the repub nominee nomination have come forward? Not even one of them. Where is your hero, the pizza king? Dead? What about The Donald? Why does he not stump for Romney, or at least appear with him now and then? That wouldbe embarrassing? You betcha. But Romney does hypocritically accepts his millions. And yesterday, you again came back with Carter not attending the DNC, though as I explained to YOU a week ago, the guy is 88 yrs old yet did speak via video link. Clinton , Kerry were there. Please name the well-known Republicans who attended the RNC. I expect you to remain silent on all of the aforementioned items.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122254 Nov 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"
Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race
Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet
I pity the toilet.

Toilet to plumber : "Hey, don't blame me for clogging up, I was programmed to take excrements and urine, not THIS."
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122255 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
YOU are asking for links. YOU? You, who owes me about 44? You dare ask for links?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122256 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
And btw, I posted two links for you proving that the levees were built by the army corps of engineers. You conveniently remain silent on those, you just ignore them and come back, thinking that no one has read the proof.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122257 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???
Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Our Canadian machines are working as planned. Rock on.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122258 Nov 2, 2012
More bad news for the haters...

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Employers stepped up hiring in October and the jobless rate ticked higher as more workers restarted job hunts, a hopeful sign for a lackluster economy that has dragged on President Barack Obama's reelection chances.

Employers added 171,000 people to their payrolls last month, the Labor Department said on Friday. The government also said 84,000 more jobs were created in August and September than initially estimated.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122259 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I pity the toilet.

Toilet to plumber : "Hey, don't blame me for clogging up, I was programmed to take excrements and urine, not THIS."
True story (excuse me while I channel Rouge). Friend of mine is an Architect and was asked to design new Frat house. Included in his design - plumbing fixtures that wouldn't clog even if someone flushed a full can of beer
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122260 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???
Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122262 Nov 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Isn't it amazing how when a touch screen misreads my PIN entry i know I either wasn't exact enough on my touch or am dealing with a poorly calibrated screen yet when a Birfoon hears of my experience it becomes proof of a grand conspiracy
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122263 Nov 2, 2012
obama is out! obama spends $6TRILLION and there are less jobs than when this fool took office 4 years ago!!!!

"OCTOBER UNEMPLOYMENT UP: 7.9%...

RATE HIGHER THAN WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE...

ROMNEY:'Sad reminder economy at virtual standstill'...

JOBS:+170,000...

Incomes Continue to Decline...

Long-Term Rate Rises to 40.6%...

Blacks to 14.3%...

Food Stamp Growth 75X Greater than Job Creation...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122264 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. You can"t. I knew it. It's right next to that $2.7 million dollar house profit. That is a good one.
This really is comical. You don't know who anyone on here is! LMAO BTW, I'm right. Look at a map if you don't believe me. Fool. Let's get a rough count of how many other posters you've accused me of being. I'm thinking six or eight. That doesn't speak well for your mental stability. Senile old coot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122265 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Two birthers find three grenades, and they decide to count them, to make sure, ya know. So, one says he'll do it. He looks at them, picks two up, counts them on his fingers, 1, 2, no room for the third, places it between his legs and BOOM, three.
Not a lick of humor in your entire body! Pathetic.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122266 Nov 2, 2012
PANIC in the room by jackazz....freaking out as obama goes down in flames now...haha!

IF Americans are stupid enough to put this jerk back in office they deserve to get screwed twice as bad as in his first term. The only way this turd gets in again is through those rigged voting machines! No way he gets in legitimately. No way!

I think Romney will swamp this guy right out of office!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122267 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Willard was very successful at being a corporate raider, sending American jobs overseas and enriching himself. Gee, now he has flip-flopped and sending jobs to China is a bad thing. Gee, Willard is pretty much just a flip-flopper.....didn't he start WillardCare in MA and supported ObamaCare. Now he slams it. Just a self serving flip-flopper. One can NEVER trust those mormons.
Unions ruined this country but I wouldn't expect you to know that much less understand it. Dolt!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122269 Nov 2, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122270 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This really is comical. You don't know who anyone on here is! LMAO BTW, I'm right. Look at a map if you don't believe me. Fool. Let's get a rough count of how many other posters you've accused me of being. I'm thinking six or eight. That doesn't speak well for your mental stability. Senile old coot.
Well, I did not infer you were anyone else, we cleared that up the other day and took your word for it, namely that you are you and you alone. But can you blame me for mixing you up with Guru? Your prose is almost identical, as is the profanity. And two identical hopeless birthers soon to be jettisoned by Romney should malediction strike the United States of America and he is elected. Sorry 'bout that.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122271 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lick of humor in your entire body! Pathetic.
Oh, it's not funny when it's birthers. I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Portlandia 1,156,004
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 4 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]