BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,181 - 108,200 of 174,503 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Birfoons. Another day. Another epic fail for your hero Oily Titz. And sanctions!
How it must suck to be a Birfoon
Yes, "Learn to Read", but to birther buffoons, chalk up another victory for Taitz. And more donations from the clueless hapless birthers for Taitz's favourite charity, er, hmm, her.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that you don't want to discuss how the ARMY screwed up the design and construction of the levee system that failed? Even the ARMY has admitted their errors, why not you?
It was the maintenance, Johannes, the maintenance. That's where the true fault laid. You bought a Lada, it failed every day, but it was due to maintenance. Just like the NO levees, not the army engineers' fault.
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you failed high school civics. The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
And it was the 3/5th citizen count was to further penalize the slave states who did not want to recognized blacks as free citizens. Oh, the 3/5th rule has not been amended and is still the law of the land!!!
And the only reason why you are bringing this issue up, is because Obama is about to lose his azz!
<quoted text>
Can't rebut any of my points? Sad. very sad. Let's see, you don't like Romney or Obama so does this mean you will vote for Roseanne Barr?
Roseanne Barr: Why You Should Vote for Me for President
by Abigail Pesta Aug 8, 2012 12:30 PM EDT
The latest candidate in the race, Barr vows to jail corrupt bankers and give voice to the ‘ripped-off’ people of the working class. By Abigail Pesta.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08...
My preference is to vote in honest people like Ralph Nader and Governor Buddy Roemer for higher office.

Not corporates like Obama and Romney.

----------

Hurricane Sandy and the Myth of the Big Government-vs.-Small-Governmen t Debate / November 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/abup7bf
But this massive hurricane is apparently turning into a boon for Barack Obama on a number of fronts. One, it's allowed him to be seen all over television taking charge and acting presidential, and has even allowed him to brandish bipartisan credentials through the curiously intense bromance that he has developed this week with our own New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (a Romney supporter who, somewhat mysteriously, has gone out of his way to praise the president this week).
On a deeper level, though, the hurricane has seemingly made a powerful argument on Obama's behalf about the role of government in general. The media is casting this as a stark and simple dichotomy. Romney, the rhetoric goes, is on record as having favored cuts to disaster relief agencies like FEMA ("We cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids," he said in a primary debate last year), while his running mate, Paul Ryan, has been even more hostile to FEMA ("When disaster-relief decisions are not made judiciously, limited resources are diverted away from communities that are truly in need," he said just last March).
Obama, meanwhile, has reportedly embraced FEMA in the past, and is certainly doing so now, with his comments this past week seeming to argue in favor even of an increase in FEMA spending, noting the frequency of "these kinds of storms."
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/11/01-6...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
More predictions???
Your track record on political predictions isn't very good. Suggest you refrain from any further wild predictions.
Well, Johannes, Rogue was "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd) with his Jacksonsville mayoralty contest prediction. His birther candidate (who is now a high state official, no mention of cronyism by Rogue) was defeated but it was on account of fraud by the winner and prediction by Rogue was off also because of those damn misleading supermarket tabloids and WND.com .

What about that Bloomberg endorsement of Obama?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

If Obama shoul squeak this one out, it will be on account of voter fraud. Birthers, sensing a change in the last week's winds, have already stepped up with that excuse...just in case, ya never know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Oops make it a double! Just saw word the Oily managed to lose in Cali AND here in Indy on the same day
Hahahahahaha. Poor Birfoons. Not a good way to lick off your weekend
She'll need more donations to carry on the good work, lol. I'm sure Guru will be the first to step up, what with that $2.7 million profit on that real estate deal sitting in the bank. Who would have ever thought that the sale of a jacked-up-on-cinder-block trailer could bring in that much. Must have been sitting on an oil patch, ha ha.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as Rasmussen says differently.

Election 2012: Indiana Senate
Indiana Senate: Mourdock (R) 47%, Donnelly (D) 42%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Ask Mourdock.

"Waiting for the Howey poll".

http://politi.co/WcyErq
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Islam is the enemy of the free world.
Islam 101
What's with these insignificant cameo appearancwes and little quips here and there? Tell us something we don't know.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as Rasmussen says differently.

Election 2012: Indiana Senate
Indiana Senate: Mourdock (R) 47%, Donnelly (D) 42%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Btw Rouge Moron. Dates for your Rasmussen poll? 10-10 & 11

Gee. Seems I heard about some major f up by Mourdock that may be reflected in a more recent poll .....

(News flash .... At one point Obama had a double digit lead in the Polls, but no one is stupid enough to pretend that those old numbers disprove today's reality ... Well no one except maybe a Birfoon)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

This conversation reminds me of all the lily white liberals here on this thread who pretend they care about blacks, but are merely using them as bargaining chips and exploiting them. These are the educated fools from uneducated schools who don't know their heads from a hole in the ground!
Be schooled by this black Republican and stop playing the race card, you're not black!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
<quoted text>
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Still no comments on the repub house burying Obama's bill to cut off tax breaks to companies that move abroad? When you're stuffed, as is often the case, you remain so so silent.

Why so many repubs backing Obama? Powell, Bloomberg, and silent Arnold Schwarzenegger . How come the ex-CA governor has not come forward for Romney? How come none of the 8 candidates for the repub nominee nomination have come forward? Not even one of them. Where is your hero, the pizza king? Dead? What about The Donald? Why does he not stump for Romney, or at least appear with him now and then? That wouldbe embarrassing? You betcha. But Romney does hypocritically accepts his millions. And yesterday, you again came back with Carter not attending the DNC, though as I explained to YOU a week ago, the guy is 88 yrs old yet did speak via video link. Clinton , Kerry were there. Please name the well-known Republicans who attended the RNC. I expect you to remain silent on all of the aforementioned items.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"
Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race
Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet
I pity the toilet.

Toilet to plumber : "Hey, don't blame me for clogging up, I was programmed to take excrements and urine, not THIS."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
YOU are asking for links. YOU? You, who owes me about 44? You dare ask for links?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
And btw, I posted two links for you proving that the levees were built by the army corps of engineers. You conveniently remain silent on those, you just ignore them and come back, thinking that no one has read the proof.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???
Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Our Canadian machines are working as planned. Rock on.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

More bad news for the haters...

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Employers stepped up hiring in October and the jobless rate ticked higher as more workers restarted job hunts, a hopeful sign for a lackluster economy that has dragged on President Barack Obama's reelection chances.

Employers added 171,000 people to their payrolls last month, the Labor Department said on Friday. The government also said 84,000 more jobs were created in August and September than initially estimated.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I pity the toilet.

Toilet to plumber : "Hey, don't blame me for clogging up, I was programmed to take excrements and urine, not THIS."
True story (excuse me while I channel Rouge). Friend of mine is an Architect and was asked to design new Frat house. Included in his design - plumbing fixtures that wouldn't clog even if someone flushed a full can of beer
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???
Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, what we have in Ohio are old, computer-illiterate people who have no idea what they're talking about.

What Rogue Moron has is an unsubstantiated "report" of a BS story.
Isn't it amazing how when a touch screen misreads my PIN entry i know I either wasn't exact enough on my touch or am dealing with a poorly calibrated screen yet when a Birfoon hears of my experience it becomes proof of a grand conspiracy
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

obama is out! obama spends $6TRILLION and there are less jobs than when this fool took office 4 years ago!!!!

"OCTOBER UNEMPLOYMENT UP: 7.9%...

RATE HIGHER THAN WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE...

ROMNEY:'Sad reminder economy at virtual standstill'...

JOBS:+170,000...

Incomes Continue to Decline...

Long-Term Rate Rises to 40.6%...

Blacks to 14.3%...

Food Stamp Growth 75X Greater than Job Creation...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,078,907
Black Women 36 min joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min truth 48,865
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 1 hr Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••