BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,161 - 108,180 of 176,840 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
joke about democrats
Two democrats find three grenades, and they decide to take them to a police station.
One asked: "What if one explodes before we get there?"
The other says: "We'll lie and say we only found two."
Two birthers find three grenades, and they decide to count them, to make sure, ya know. So, one says he'll do it. He looks at them, picks two up, counts them on his fingers, 1, 2, no room for the third, places it between his legs and BOOM, three.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Patriotic Warrior wrote:
PLEASE, HELP ME ID THE PERSON, WHO IS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME INTO SILENCE AND THREATENING MY CHILDREN BY REFERENCE
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Who Killed Lucia and Leo Krim?
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/who-killed-...
Saw this on news.
So, American er hmm pravda Lady, switching monikers, are we? You've got to suspend the cut-and-paste, as it sure blows your cover. Invoke Our Father, ask him for another moniker and the power to write two or three words on your own.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

ALL Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an azzhole.
Guru, this is your 4th "for-sure" moniker. How many do you need. Has the Guru one been banned again? Are you GB of Kentucky's clone by any chance? How's that $2.7 million deal going?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Norway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
A little threatened by Eastwood's endorsement? LOL!
Glad to see he got under the loony left's skin!
A little threatened by Bloomberg's endorsement? LOL!

Glad to see he got under the looney nazi's skin.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
VERIFIED COMPLAINT OF A RICO (RACKETEERING) LAW SUIT AGAINST ATTORNEY GEN ERIC HOLDER,#2 IN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TONY WEST, HIS SISTER IN LAW AG OF CA CAMELA HARRIS, FORMER WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL ROBERT BAUER, HIS WIFE ANITA DUNN, WHITE HOUSE ADVISER VALERIE JARRETT, CHAIRMAN OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS (CFR), FORMER CHAIRMAN AND GENERAL COUNSELOR OF CITIGROUP AND FORMER SECRETARY OF TREASURY ROBERT RUBIN, TIM GEITHNER, B OF AM MORGAN-STANLEY, CITIBANK, 43 TRILLION IN PONZI SCHEMES AND RACKETEERING BEHIND PLACING THIS CRIMINAL WITH FORGED IDS IN THE WHITE HOUSE
COPY of Complaint
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/upload...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Oops, tripped up in your monikers, American er commie Lady? what happened to Patriot?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Poor Birfoons. Another day. Another epic fail for your hero Oily Titz. And sanctions!

How it must suck to be a Birfoon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!
And unlike pathetic ignorant Birfoons I will not pretend otherwise.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned how to be a succesfull businessman and he got wealthy in the process. That ticks you off, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
Mitt was much more successful as a businessman that Obama was as a lawyer. 80% of Bain Capital's business ventures succeeded while less that 20% of Obama's home loan clients are still in their homes.
Yep, Obama sued evil bankers who would not give his clients home loans and as of their summer, only 18 of the more than 200 of Obama's clients have lost their homes do to foreclosures or short sales.
Yes, Willard was very successful at being a corporate raider, sending American jobs overseas and enriching himself. Gee, now he has flip-flopped and sending jobs to China is a bad thing. Gee, Willard is pretty much just a flip-flopper.....didn't he start WillardCare in MA and supported ObamaCare. Now he slams it. Just a self serving flip-flopper. One can NEVER trust those mormons.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what you Libtards were claiming when Bush was president during the Katrina clean-up.
And Bill Clinton was stoned on pot while Americans were being killed in Vietnam. Your bigotry is showing ..... again!
Does this mean that you don't want to discuss how the ARMY screwed up the design and construction of the levee system that failed? Even the ARMY has admitted their errors, why not you?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!
More predictions???

Your track record on political predictions isn't very good. Suggest you refrain from any further wild predictions.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Oops make it a double! Just saw word the Oily managed to lose in Cali AND here in Indy on the same day

Hahahahahaha. Poor Birfoons. Not a good way to lick off your weekend

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Islam is the enemy of the free world.

Islam 101

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't tick you off that he indeed did raid corporatons and sent jobs overseaas? As Johannes says, it would tick off any true American, specially those who lost their jobs to underpaid Mexican and Chinese workers.
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"

Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race

Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...

Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that you don't want to discuss how the ARMY screwed up the design and construction of the levee system that failed? Even the ARMY has admitted their errors, why not you?
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
<quoted text>
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Sorry, the President has NEVER shipped any jobs overseas. It's companies and business interests who ship jobs overseas. You are just trying to blame Obama for EVERYTHING.

If you are pissed about American jobs going overseas, why did you vote for a man who shipped them there?

Hey, I didn't vote for Willard and for the second time, I didn't vote for Obama. Cool, huh?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Mohammad is dead.

Islam 101

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"
Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race
Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet
That's funny as Rasmussen says differently.

Election 2012: Indiana Senate
Indiana Senate: Mourdock (R) 47%, Donnelly (D) 42%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???

Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Christian/Muslim in the White House has what?
Er, Rogue, I never did get your reaction with reference to Romney's belief that you, a Catholic, are an abomination. Any thoughts on that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,096,533
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min gcaveman1 46,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min edogxxx 97,844
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Pics of Sharpton as a baby 1 hr Hey Coons 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 290
I'm RIGHT! USAs IQ average is down. I said it 1... 2 hr Stooopid Americans 1
Amy 8-22 3 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs