BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,408)

Showing posts 108,141 - 108,160 of173,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
UninformedOhio Republican

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...yep, he was 1,000% better. He nailed it tonight.
I'm glad he was able to follow the Hannity script flawlessly. After all, that is the job of an actor. It's when he tries to speak form his decaying brain where he gets himself into trouble. Thankfully nurse Hannity was there to collect Eastwood's bed pan and make sure he doesn't drool all over himself.
ALL Americans

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad he was able to follow the Hannity script flawlessly. After all, that is the job of an actor. It's when he tries to speak form his decaying brain where he gets himself into trouble. Thankfully nurse Hannity was there to collect Eastwood's bed pan and make sure he doesn't drool all over himself.
u r an azzhole.
Norway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A little threatened by Eastwood's endorsement? LOL!

Glad to see he got under the loony left's skin!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

VERIFIED COMPLAINT OF A RICO (RACKETEERING) LAW SUIT AGAINST ATTORNEY GEN ERIC HOLDER,#2 IN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TONY WEST, HIS SISTER IN LAW AG OF CA CAMELA HARRIS, FORMER WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL ROBERT BAUER, HIS WIFE ANITA DUNN, WHITE HOUSE ADVISER VALERIE JARRETT, CHAIRMAN OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS (CFR), FORMER CHAIRMAN AND GENERAL COUNSELOR OF CITIGROUP AND FORMER SECRETARY OF TREASURY ROBERT RUBIN, TIM GEITHNER, B OF AM MORGAN-STANLEY, CITIBANK, 43 TRILLION IN PONZI SCHEMES AND RACKETEERING BEHIND PLACING THIS CRIMINAL WITH FORGED IDS IN THE WHITE HOUSE
COPY of Complaint
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/upload...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

http://www.waff.com/story/19981857/some-nonun...
UninformedOhio Republican

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

ALL Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an azzhole.
Of course. I'm a republican, what did you expect?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to exploiting the deaths of 4 americans for political gain, and watching my Fox not cover the biggest east coast hurricane in modern history to air 24 hours of non-stop, baseless, Libya conspiracies.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
Wait a minute there Tootsie, You have claim that Obama was YOUR president (whereas I claim he is just the president of MY country) so he is YOUR ZERO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course. I'm a republican, what did you expect?
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to exploiting the deaths of 4 americans for political gain, and watching my Fox not cover the biggest east coast hurricane in modern history to air 24 hours of non-stop, baseless, Libya conspiracies.
Very funny there Tootsie. Oh, if you had been watching Fox News you would realize that the Hurricane is their #1 issue and than Benghazi is their #2 issue.
By the way there Tootsie, the Alphabet networks are slowing picking up on the Benghazi cover up so might I suggest you stop watching CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ALL Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an azzhole.
She's Terri Tunna.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH....each state has a govenor, mayors, county supervisors and emergency management. Do you really think it is his job to manage the clean-up? The President has responded and made available all necessary support....unlike what the dufus bush did after Katrina.
The only coward is the dufus Bush who was passed out drunk on a bar room floor while other Americans were being killed in Nam.
That is not what you Libtards were claiming when Bush was president during the Katrina clean-up.
And Bill Clinton was stoned on pot while Americans were being killed in Vietnam. Your bigotry is showing ..... again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rmoney is a mormon with a whole bunch of magic including underwear.
But the Christian/Muslim in the White House has what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard has spent this whole life enriching himself while sending jobs overseas. Get Real!!!!
We have 861,000 fewer manufacturing jobs since Bush left the White House. Where did those jobs go and who sent them? Obama sent them to China!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rmoney is a mormon with a whole bunch of magic including underwear.
Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned how to be a succesfull businessman and he got wealthy in the process. That ticks you off, doesn't it?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
Mitt was much more successful as a businessman that Obama was as a lawyer. 80% of Bain Capital's business ventures succeeded while less that 20% of Obama's home loan clients are still in their homes.
Yep, Obama sued evil bankers who would not give his clients home loans and as of their summer, only 18 of the more than 200 of Obama's clients have lost their homes do to foreclosures or short sales.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
And it doesn't tick you off that he indeed did raid corporatons and sent jobs overseaas? As Johannes says, it would tick off any true American, specially those who lost their jobs to underpaid Mexican and Chinese workers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's right next to where Pops lives! LOL
LoL. You can"t. I knew it. It's right next to that $2.7 million dollar house profit. That is a good one.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops why are you still wearing that silly looking veil? BTW, blow it out your rear sphincter!
More sophisticated birther parlance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans thinking they should be paid $80/hr with full benefits to put a lug nut on tire sent those jobs over seas.
That is your typical "intelligent" birther comment. BTW, how about those corrections? At the very least, back up what you advance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Gosh darnit to heck, I missed it.
Was Eastwood able to speak in coherent sentences this time, unlike his senile, nosensical convention rant?
Was he interviewed by an empty chair?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, he is a two-faced liar. whenever someone says something negative about obama he cuts them off and then throws his big head back and says "lets talk about this", and then he changes the subject leaving his guests speechless and just staring at him. He is a sell-out idiot. Money has gotten to his thick head and he needs to sell shoes or something. He is only the warmup for Hannity anyway who is the best of the best.
The above is an apt birther description, one that has been stuffed again and again by so-called "sheeple." Except here in Topix, "sheeple are recipients of clueless incendiary vulgar replies. It's all they can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,141 - 108,160 of173,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,071,345
Abby 7-10 24 min Kuuipo 7
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... 31 min reading is queer 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 97,417
Amy 7-10 48 min Kuuipo 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr In Your Face 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 48,674
•••
•••