BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122226 Nov 2, 2012
Poor Birfoons. Another day. Another epic fail for your hero Oily Titz. And sanctions!

How it must suck to be a Birfoon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122227 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!
And unlike pathetic ignorant Birfoons I will not pretend otherwise.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122228 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned how to be a succesfull businessman and he got wealthy in the process. That ticks you off, doesn't it?
<quoted text>
Mitt was much more successful as a businessman that Obama was as a lawyer. 80% of Bain Capital's business ventures succeeded while less that 20% of Obama's home loan clients are still in their homes.
Yep, Obama sued evil bankers who would not give his clients home loans and as of their summer, only 18 of the more than 200 of Obama's clients have lost their homes do to foreclosures or short sales.
Yes, Willard was very successful at being a corporate raider, sending American jobs overseas and enriching himself. Gee, now he has flip-flopped and sending jobs to China is a bad thing. Gee, Willard is pretty much just a flip-flopper.....didn't he start WillardCare in MA and supported ObamaCare. Now he slams it. Just a self serving flip-flopper. One can NEVER trust those mormons.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122229 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what you Libtards were claiming when Bush was president during the Katrina clean-up.
And Bill Clinton was stoned on pot while Americans were being killed in Vietnam. Your bigotry is showing ..... again!
Does this mean that you don't want to discuss how the ARMY screwed up the design and construction of the levee system that failed? Even the ARMY has admitted their errors, why not you?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122230 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!
More predictions???

Your track record on political predictions isn't very good. Suggest you refrain from any further wild predictions.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122231 Nov 2, 2012
Oops make it a double! Just saw word the Oily managed to lose in Cali AND here in Indy on the same day

Hahahahahaha. Poor Birfoons. Not a good way to lick off your weekend

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#122232 Nov 2, 2012
Islam is the enemy of the free world.

Islam 101

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122233 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't tick you off that he indeed did raid corporatons and sent jobs overseaas? As Johannes says, it would tick off any true American, specially those who lost their jobs to underpaid Mexican and Chinese workers.
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#122235 Nov 2, 2012
Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"

Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race

Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...

Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet

Location hidden

#122236 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that you don't want to discuss how the ARMY screwed up the design and construction of the levee system that failed? Even the ARMY has admitted their errors, why not you?
Fine, go ahead. Just make sure you post your links!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122237 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
<quoted text>
Oh, Bain Capital saved 80% of it's ventures and grew those companies. Romney left Bain over a dozen years ago but since Bush left office, Obama has shipped 861,000 manufacturing jobs overseas!!! Yes, as an American (United Statian to you) I am pissed off! And that is why I voted for Mitt!
Sorry, the President has NEVER shipped any jobs overseas. It's companies and business interests who ship jobs overseas. You are just trying to blame Obama for EVERYTHING.

If you are pissed about American jobs going overseas, why did you vote for a man who shipped them there?

Hey, I didn't vote for Willard and for the second time, I didn't vote for Obama. Cool, huh?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#122238 Nov 2, 2012
Mohammad is dead.

Islam 101

Location hidden

#122239 Nov 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Oh Skid. Hate to say I told you so, but here in the English speaking world this is what is known as "real danger of losing"
Poll: Joe Donnelly builds lead over Richard Mourdock in Senate race
Democratic Senate nominee U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly has built a significant lead in the race for Senate, according to a new Howey/DePauw University Battl...
Read entire article at:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Poor Blowhard. His soul mate going down the toilet
That's funny as Rasmussen says differently.

Election 2012: Indiana Senate
Indiana Senate: Mourdock (R) 47%, Donnelly (D) 42%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Location hidden

#122240 Nov 2, 2012
Hmmmm, we have three states, North Carolina, Nevada and now Ohio, reporting computer glitches in which someone tries to vote for Romney only to have the vote go to Obama. How come they have no reports of people trying to vote for Obama and having it go to Romney???

Nevada & North Carolina Voter Machine Error Votes Obama Regardless Of Vote
http://thinkingrightblog.com/nevada-north-car...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122241 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Christian/Muslim in the White House has what?
Er, Rogue, I never did get your reaction with reference to Romney's belief that you, a Catholic, are an abomination. Any thoughts on that?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122242 Nov 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Birfoons. Another day. Another epic fail for your hero Oily Titz. And sanctions!
How it must suck to be a Birfoon
Yes, "Learn to Read", but to birther buffoons, chalk up another victory for Taitz. And more donations from the clueless hapless birthers for Taitz's favourite charity, er, hmm, her.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122243 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the maintenance, Johannes, the maintenance. That's where the true fault laid. You bought a Lada, it failed every day, but it was due to maintenance. Just like the NO levees, not the army engineers' fault.
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

#122244 Nov 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you failed high school civics. The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
And it was the 3/5th citizen count was to further penalize the slave states who did not want to recognized blacks as free citizens. Oh, the 3/5th rule has not been amended and is still the law of the land!!!
And the only reason why you are bringing this issue up, is because Obama is about to lose his azz!
<quoted text>
Can't rebut any of my points? Sad. very sad. Let's see, you don't like Romney or Obama so does this mean you will vote for Roseanne Barr?
Roseanne Barr: Why You Should Vote for Me for President
by Abigail Pesta Aug 8, 2012 12:30 PM EDT
The latest candidate in the race, Barr vows to jail corrupt bankers and give voice to the ‘ripped-off’ people of the working class. By Abigail Pesta.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08...
My preference is to vote in honest people like Ralph Nader and Governor Buddy Roemer for higher office.

Not corporates like Obama and Romney.

----------

Hurricane Sandy and the Myth of the Big Government-vs.-Small-Governmen t Debate / November 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/abup7bf
But this massive hurricane is apparently turning into a boon for Barack Obama on a number of fronts. One, it's allowed him to be seen all over television taking charge and acting presidential, and has even allowed him to brandish bipartisan credentials through the curiously intense bromance that he has developed this week with our own New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (a Romney supporter who, somewhat mysteriously, has gone out of his way to praise the president this week).
On a deeper level, though, the hurricane has seemingly made a powerful argument on Obama's behalf about the role of government in general. The media is casting this as a stark and simple dichotomy. Romney, the rhetoric goes, is on record as having favored cuts to disaster relief agencies like FEMA ("We cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids," he said in a primary debate last year), while his running mate, Paul Ryan, has been even more hostile to FEMA ("When disaster-relief decisions are not made judiciously, limited resources are diverted away from communities that are truly in need," he said just last March).
Obama, meanwhile, has reportedly embraced FEMA in the past, and is certainly doing so now, with his comments this past week seeming to argue in favor even of an increase in FEMA spending, noting the frequency of "these kinds of storms."
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/11/01-6...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122246 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
More predictions???
Your track record on political predictions isn't very good. Suggest you refrain from any further wild predictions.
Well, Johannes, Rogue was "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd) with his Jacksonsville mayoralty contest prediction. His birther candidate (who is now a high state official, no mention of cronyism by Rogue) was defeated but it was on account of fraud by the winner and prediction by Rogue was off also because of those damn misleading supermarket tabloids and WND.com .

What about that Bloomberg endorsement of Obama?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122247 Nov 2, 2012
If Obama shoul squeak this one out, it will be on account of voter fraud. Birthers, sensing a change in the last week's winds, have already stepped up with that excuse...just in case, ya never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min DonPanic 51,492
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,191,124
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Not Yet Equal 51,359
Abby 2-28-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 8
vmware certification VCP550D books 5 hr vmwareexams 1
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 7 hr okimar 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,115
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency