BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122176 Nov 1, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh darnit to heck, I missed it.
Was Eastwood able to speak in coherent sentences this time, unlike his senile, nosensical convention rant?
...yep, he was 1,000% better. He nailed it tonight.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122177 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Unable to refute my remarks so you try your usual personal attack.
Yes, I do spend time in Yucaipa.....and Ft. Worth, and MN and a few other places. What does it matter?
Nope, doesn't matter. What's in Yucaipa?...and whatever your remarks are or were...??? I can refute easy enough if need be.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122178 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH....each state has a govenor, mayors, county supervisors and emergency management. Do you really think it is his job to manage the clean-up? The President has responded and made available all necessary support....unlike what the dufus bush did after Katrina.
The only coward is the dufus Bush who was passed out drunk on a bar room floor while other Americans were being killed in Nam.
oh, I found it yucaipa. Yeah, just as I thought, no need to respond to this...bu what will you do after he loses? And even if he did win, what then????

obama is a loser, he has screwed up our economy, our country. At some point he would be indicted for fraud on his documents. These are federal laws that he broke. They come with heavy fines, and jail time. Do you think obama can get anything done when nobody likes or trusts him except the welfare crowd? This is not about speeches, and that is all he does. Ever see this guy try to talk w/o his teleprompter? A six year old would own him. He is clueless about everything, and can't even think on his feet. He is a canned sound bite. That is all. That is not who this country needs now, we have real problems. problems that he doesn't even care about. If he didn't get anything at all done in his first term, why would anybody let him waste four more years?

He is out pal. Get used to it. 4 more days before he yells racism, and throws his tantrums. He has a $35M house closing escrow in Kailua Hawaii now, scheduled for a closing date in June. All a gift from his bought and paid for donors. And you support this. Baloney!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122179 Nov 1, 2012
correction: closing date is early January. That means he knows he is OUT.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122180 Nov 1, 2012
from another blog...

Would it be politically incorrect to say to Obama, "The jig is up?"
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122181 Nov 1, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh darnit to heck, I missed it.
Was Eastwood able to speak in coherent sentences this time, unlike his senile, nosensical convention rant?
He's more coherent than Oblama and his rambling answers to anything tough!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122182 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I found it yucaipa. Yeah, just as I thought, no need to respond to this...bu what will you do after he loses? And even if he did win, what then????
obama is a loser, he has screwed up our economy, our country. At some point he would be indicted for fraud on his documents. These are federal laws that he broke. They come with heavy fines, and jail time. Do you think obama can get anything done when nobody likes or trusts him except the welfare crowd? This is not about speeches, and that is all he does. Ever see this guy try to talk w/o his teleprompter? A six year old would own him. He is clueless about everything, and can't even think on his feet. He is a canned sound bite. That is all. That is not who this country needs now, we have real problems. problems that he doesn't even care about. If he didn't get anything at all done in his first term, why would anybody let him waste four more years?
He is out pal. Get used to it. 4 more days before he yells racism, and throws his tantrums. He has a $35M house closing escrow in Kailua Hawaii now, scheduled for a closing date in June. All a gift from his bought and paid for donors. And you support this. Baloney!
Not only will they yell racism, Oblama has not said a noticeable word about his Facebook and twitter fans threatening Romney's life and rioting or civil unrest his his holiness loses! Where's the out cry from t.he man who claimed to "reach across the party lines"!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122183 Nov 1, 2012
http://swordattheready.files.wordpress.com/20...

This is what the next four years under Oblama will look like!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122184 Nov 1, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only will they yell racism, Oblama has not said a noticeable word about his Facebook and twitter fans threatening Romney's life and rioting or civil unrest his his holiness loses! Where's the out cry from t.he man who claimed to "reach across the party lines"!
The democrats doubled-down on obama, the mainstream media too. The entire world has watched these foolish morons act like babies and try anything and everything to keep their retarded narcissist in power.

The dems have so damaged how people view them now that they will never recover in our lifetimes. The MSM is toast too, after this election like people are saying now in the media that if obama loses they will take so much heat they may not survive. If Romney wins in a blowout, they are going to be looked at as the biggest liars in the room. Frankly, we don't need the news anymore...there is no news, and hardly any real reporters anymore. It is all liberal lefties like Dan Rather did when Bush won. Now all we have is scum on TV. No wonder nobody watches these butt-likes anymore. When Romney wins, it will be a huge repudiation to the MSM and those F'ing talking heads. B. OReilly is one of them. He is an obama supporter for some reason. He is also a misogynist and a blow hard in my opinion. Screw 'em all.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122185 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats doubled-down on obama, the mainstream media too. The entire world has watched these foolish morons act like babies and try anything and everything to keep their retarded narcissist in power.
The dems have so damaged how people view them now that they will never recover in our lifetimes. The MSM is toast too, after this election like people are saying now in the media that if obama loses they will take so much heat they may not survive. If Romney wins in a blowout, they are going to be looked at as the biggest liars in the room. Frankly, we don't need the news anymore...there is no news, and hardly any real reporters anymore. It is all liberal lefties like Dan Rather did when Bush won. Now all we have is scum on TV. No wonder nobody watches these butt-likes anymore. When Romney wins, it will be a huge repudiation to the MSM and those F'ing talking heads. B. OReilly is one of them. He is an obama supporter for some reason. He is also a misogynist and a blow hard in my opinion. Screw 'em all.
Can not stand O'Really! He says he's a repub but he is clearly a leftist loving Oblama fan! When is Fox going to can the jork? You can't believe a thing he says!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122186 Nov 1, 2012
did you not know this?

$1.5B contract in Iraq for Biden’s little brother exposes Obama ahead of debate
October 22, 2012 | 3:00 pm
74Comments
Joel Gehrke
Commentary Writer
The Washington Examiner
@Joelmentum Joel on FB
Popular in Politics


Mitt Romney has criticized President Obama for giving green energy subsidies to campaign donors, but a new report out ahead of the debate tonight shows that this White House’s crony capitalism has a foreign policy angle.

HillStone International won a coveted government contract in part because the company has “the little brother of the vice president as a partner,” as David Richter, president of HillStone’s parent company explained to investors in a recent meeting reported on by Fox Business today.

“Since November 2010, James Biden has been the executive vice president of Hill International’s housing subsidiary despite little if any documented work history in residential construction,” Fox explains.“And if the company’s projections are accurate, both Hill and Biden are on the verge of a huge payday, beneficiaries, some analysts believe, of James Biden’s connections to the Obama Administration through his older brother.”

In the Fox report, a former Hill executive who worked on getting the project had this to say about HillStone:“You have to realize that these guys are relentless businessmen and they have the right connections.”
Romney has already proven himself willing to go after Obama for crony capitalism, as he did during the first debate.“[T]he place you put your money makes a pretty clear indication of where your heart is,” Romney said.“Ninety billion dollars. And these businesses, many of them have gone out of business. I think about half of them — of the ones that have been invested in have gone out of business. A number of them happen to be owned by people who were contributors to your campaigns.” The housing contract in Iraq is expected to generate $1.5 billion for James Biden’s HillStone, according to Fox, so the report could pave the way for an awkward moment for the president in tonight’s debate on foreign policy."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122187 Nov 2, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can not stand O'Really! He says he's a repub but he is clearly a leftist loving Oblama fan! When is Fox going to can the jork? You can't believe a thing he says!
yeah, he is a two-faced liar. whenever someone says something negative about obama he cuts them off and then throws his big head back and says "lets talk about this", and then he changes the subject leaving his guests speechless and just staring at him. He is a sell-out idiot. Money has gotten to his thick head and he needs to sell shoes or something. He is only the warmup for Hannity anyway who is the best of the best.
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122188 Nov 2, 2012
Scratching For The Truth – Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief

One journalist files an op-ed hoping to seek a smidgen of truth….

Disaster Recovery Teams Turned Away in New Jersey – Power Company workers turned away because they are non-union….

Hey New Jerseyites… How’s that Red-Tape thingy working out for you now?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122189 Nov 2, 2012
Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...

Great article and comments
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122190 Nov 2, 2012
joke about democrats

Two democrats find three grenades, and they decide to take them to a police station.
One asked: "What if one explodes before we get there?"
The other says: "We'll lie and say we only found two."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122191 Nov 2, 2012
the biggest religion in the world: leftism.
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122192 Nov 2, 2012
PLEASE, HELP ME ID THE PERSON, WHO IS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME INTO SILENCE AND THREATENING MY CHILDREN BY REFERENCE
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

Who Killed Lucia and Leo Krim?
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/who-killed-...

Saw this on news.
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122193 Nov 2, 2012
At the 2 minute mark of the John Moore show today, John takes a call from someone who informs him that the highway department in her county has recently received 1,700 road signs that read “under martial law”. What in the world is this all about? Is this some kind of cruel hoax or just another piece of the puzzle? Is it somehow related to the New Madrid fault zone and a catastrophic earthquake? According to John, this information may all fit in with everything else that is now going on in America from economic collapse to the NDAA.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/...
Norway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122194 Nov 2, 2012
Patriotic Warrior wrote:
Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief
http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...
Great article and comments
The terrorist are probably scratching their heads wonder why the media didn't pay attention to their attack, or that it didn't make Oblama look bad, it's obvious they don't take him seriously! Where is his battle cry to avenge our citizens in this attack? I heard there is a witness and they haven't tried to questioned what happened, a reporter is trying to interview him to get the facts, but no interest from the anointed ones palace!
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#122195 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...yep, he was 1,000% better. He nailed it tonight.
I'm glad he was able to follow the Hannity script flawlessly. After all, that is the job of an actor. It's when he tries to speak form his decaying brain where he gets himself into trouble. Thankfully nurse Hannity was there to collect Eastwood's bed pan and make sure he doesn't drool all over himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,109,700
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Kristy 46,633
Dear Abby 9-17-14 24 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 45 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ward 49,810
Amy 9-14-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••