BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122192 Nov 2, 2012
PLEASE, HELP ME ID THE PERSON, WHO IS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME INTO SILENCE AND THREATENING MY CHILDREN BY REFERENCE
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

Who Killed Lucia and Leo Krim?
http://dissidentvoice.org/2012/10/who-killed-...

Saw this on news.
Patriotic Warrior

Danville, KY

#122193 Nov 2, 2012
At the 2 minute mark of the John Moore show today, John takes a call from someone who informs him that the highway department in her county has recently received 1,700 road signs that read “under martial law”. What in the world is this all about? Is this some kind of cruel hoax or just another piece of the puzzle? Is it somehow related to the New Madrid fault zone and a catastrophic earthquake? According to John, this information may all fit in with everything else that is now going on in America from economic collapse to the NDAA.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/...
Norway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122194 Nov 2, 2012
Patriotic Warrior wrote:
Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief
http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...
Great article and comments
The terrorist are probably scratching their heads wonder why the media didn't pay attention to their attack, or that it didn't make Oblama look bad, it's obvious they don't take him seriously! Where is his battle cry to avenge our citizens in this attack? I heard there is a witness and they haven't tried to questioned what happened, a reporter is trying to interview him to get the facts, but no interest from the anointed ones palace!
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#122195 Nov 2, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...yep, he was 1,000% better. He nailed it tonight.
I'm glad he was able to follow the Hannity script flawlessly. After all, that is the job of an actor. It's when he tries to speak form his decaying brain where he gets himself into trouble. Thankfully nurse Hannity was there to collect Eastwood's bed pan and make sure he doesn't drool all over himself.
ALL Americans

Canyon Country, CA

#122196 Nov 2, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad he was able to follow the Hannity script flawlessly. After all, that is the job of an actor. It's when he tries to speak form his decaying brain where he gets himself into trouble. Thankfully nurse Hannity was there to collect Eastwood's bed pan and make sure he doesn't drool all over himself.
u r an azzhole.
Norway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#122198 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
A little threatened by Eastwood's endorsement? LOL!

Glad to see he got under the loony left's skin!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122199 Nov 2, 2012
VERIFIED COMPLAINT OF A RICO (RACKETEERING) LAW SUIT AGAINST ATTORNEY GEN ERIC HOLDER,#2 IN JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TONY WEST, HIS SISTER IN LAW AG OF CA CAMELA HARRIS, FORMER WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL ROBERT BAUER, HIS WIFE ANITA DUNN, WHITE HOUSE ADVISER VALERIE JARRETT, CHAIRMAN OF COUNSEL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS (CFR), FORMER CHAIRMAN AND GENERAL COUNSELOR OF CITIGROUP AND FORMER SECRETARY OF TREASURY ROBERT RUBIN, TIM GEITHNER, B OF AM MORGAN-STANLEY, CITIBANK, 43 TRILLION IN PONZI SCHEMES AND RACKETEERING BEHIND PLACING THIS CRIMINAL WITH FORGED IDS IN THE WHITE HOUSE
COPY of Complaint
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/upload...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122200 Nov 2, 2012
Nonunion Ala. crews turned away from Sandy recovery

http://www.waff.com/story/19981857/some-nonun...
UninformedOhio Republican

Lansing, IL

#122202 Nov 2, 2012
ALL Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an azzhole.
Of course. I'm a republican, what did you expect?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to exploiting the deaths of 4 americans for political gain, and watching my Fox not cover the biggest east coast hurricane in modern history to air 24 hours of non-stop, baseless, Libya conspiracies.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122206 Nov 2, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
Wait a minute there Tootsie, You have claim that Obama was YOUR president (whereas I claim he is just the president of MY country) so he is YOUR ZERO!

Location hidden

#122207 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Of course. I'm a republican, what did you expect?
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to exploiting the deaths of 4 americans for political gain, and watching my Fox not cover the biggest east coast hurricane in modern history to air 24 hours of non-stop, baseless, Libya conspiracies.
Very funny there Tootsie. Oh, if you had been watching Fox News you would realize that the Hurricane is their #1 issue and than Benghazi is their #2 issue.
By the way there Tootsie, the Alphabet networks are slowing picking up on the Benghazi cover up so might I suggest you stop watching CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. too.

Location hidden

#122208 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
ALL Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
u r an azzhole.
She's Terri Tunna.

Location hidden

#122209 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH....each state has a govenor, mayors, county supervisors and emergency management. Do you really think it is his job to manage the clean-up? The President has responded and made available all necessary support....unlike what the dufus bush did after Katrina.
The only coward is the dufus Bush who was passed out drunk on a bar room floor while other Americans were being killed in Nam.
That is not what you Libtards were claiming when Bush was president during the Katrina clean-up.
And Bill Clinton was stoned on pot while Americans were being killed in Vietnam. Your bigotry is showing ..... again!

Location hidden

#122210 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rmoney is a mormon with a whole bunch of magic including underwear.
But the Christian/Muslim in the White House has what?

Location hidden

#122211 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard has spent this whole life enriching himself while sending jobs overseas. Get Real!!!!
We have 861,000 fewer manufacturing jobs since Bush left the White House. Where did those jobs go and who sent them? Obama sent them to China!

Location hidden

#122212 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rmoney is a mormon with a whole bunch of magic including underwear.
Maybe, but he will be YOUR president in less than three months!

Location hidden

#122213 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned how to be a succesfull businessman and he got wealthy in the process. That ticks you off, doesn't it?
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
Mitt was much more successful as a businessman that Obama was as a lawyer. 80% of Bain Capital's business ventures succeeded while less that 20% of Obama's home loan clients are still in their homes.
Yep, Obama sued evil bankers who would not give his clients home loans and as of their summer, only 18 of the more than 200 of Obama's clients have lost their homes do to foreclosures or short sales.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122214 Nov 2, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, got rich by being a corporate raider and sending jobs overseas. That would tick off any true American. Guess you're not included in that number.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it ticks you off alright! LMAO
And it doesn't tick you off that he indeed did raid corporatons and sent jobs overseaas? As Johannes says, it would tick off any true American, specially those who lost their jobs to underpaid Mexican and Chinese workers.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122215 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's right next to where Pops lives! LOL
LoL. You can"t. I knew it. It's right next to that $2.7 million dollar house profit. That is a good one.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122216 Nov 2, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops why are you still wearing that silly looking veil? BTW, blow it out your rear sphincter!
More sophisticated birther parlance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min smfh 1,172,060
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 50,197
Abby 1-19-15 1 hr Julie 49
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 2 hr ShouldHaveExpired 6
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr PussyTightWhenYoung 165
You may be a muslim..........if....... 2 hr Habib Omar 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sat Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM