BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122134 Nov 1, 2012
PANIC!!!! while obama is in Vegas again campaigning!!!

Gas Shortages May Not End for Another Week...
Fear Turns to Frustration, Anger...
Fistfights, Guns Drawn...
'You're not getting gas tonight'...
Lines grow...
Some Siphoning From Cars!
'I'm pretty pissed'...
Troopers deployed to gas stations...
Stars throw extravagant Halloween party despite destruction...
Commuter Delays Rage...
NYC Official: Red Cross 'Absolute Disgrace'...
Looters Dress Like Con Edison Workers to Gain Access to Houses...
Staten Islanders Plead for Help:'We Need Food'...

OBAMA LEFT THEM BEHIND: HUNGRY DUMPSTER DIVING IN NYC

Drudge...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122135 Nov 1, 2012
WISC: R 49% O 49%...

COLO: R 50% O 47%...

RASMUSSEN THURSDAY: R 49% O 47%...

GALLUP: WE'LL START POLLING AGAIN TODAY... POLL: Majority Of Israelis Would Support Romney...

Absentee voters in Israel support Republican 85% to 14%... Chicago drops bullet tax, keeps gun levy... DICK MORRIS: Here comes the landslide...

Romney Campaign: The Fundamentals Favor Us...

Rove: Sifting the Numbers for a Winner...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122136 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...nope. I got this. wanna lick it?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
You spend all of your day searching for stuff like this? I have no response .
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122137 Nov 1, 2012
Reminder: Right now Rogue Bumpkin is slumping over in his chair watching a rerun of Mama's Family while weeping softly into his 7th Busch Light.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122138 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. more like one second. google Fail, and at the top of the list is obama.
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/...
James Madison

Montgomery, AL

#122139 Nov 1, 2012
Don't forget when you check that box for Obama for president you need to also have $4000.00 to pay for your obamacare. Because you could be arrested
if Obama wants to !!!!
I would have it in cash, so you can put it in your checking account when payment is demanded !!
And when your in your local DMV/Clinic and they call out "Number 42" your be in front of that window, with a big ol fat black winch,that doesn't care if you drop dead right there !! Don't worry because when you see the doctor after he has seen all the people you've payed for First!!! he going to escalate your death to a whole new level!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122140 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, the hot dog one. my bad. Naw, I like to keep it funny if I can. I wouldn't let you withing 10 feet of my hotdog.
:))
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122141 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
FLASH***
...HUGE gas lines, people are starving, fighting, rioting and starting fires, as well as eating out of garbage cans in NY, NJ, other states now...obama is a complete incompetent fool. He bailed out of there so fast it was comical!... Power will not be on for 12 days...no power, no heat, no help, people are freezing, starving, people are dying again. THIS IS AN AMERICAN OUTRAGE!!!!
It is all right here...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
I just hate it when the President doesn't do anything about the weather.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122142 Nov 1, 2012
INVASION USA
2/3 of jobs go to immigrants in U.S.
Researchers say more mobile than natives in America
Published: 13 hours ago

(WASHINGTON TIMES) Two-thirds of those who have found employment under President Obama are immigrants, both legal and illegal, according to an analysis that suggests immigration has soaked up a large portion of what little job growth there has been over the past three years.

The Center for Immigration Studies is releasing the study Thursday morning, a day ahead of the final Labor Department unemployment report of the campaign season, which is expected to show a sluggish job market more than three years into the economic recovery.

That slow market, combined with the immigration numbers, could explain why Mr. Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney have struggled to find a winning jobs message in some of the country’s hardest-hit postindustrial regions.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122143 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hate it when the President doesn't do anything about the weather.
...or the cleanup and rescue efforts to say Americans. Which is his job. BTW...he left them in Benghazi without even trying to rescue you them wither. That is a coward for you. Are you one too?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122144 Nov 1, 2012
James Madison wrote:
Don't forget when you check that box for Obama for president you need to also have $4000.00 to pay for your obamacare. Because you could be arrested
if Obama wants to !!!!
I would have it in cash, so you can put it in your checking account when payment is demanded !!
And when your in your local DMV/Clinic and they call out "Number 42" your be in front of that window, with a big ol fat black winch,that doesn't care if you drop dead right there !! Don't worry because when you see the doctor after he has seen all the people you've payed for First!!! he going to escalate your death to a whole new level!!!!
...and if you vote for Rmoney, get ready for the magic underwear.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122145 Nov 1, 2012
correction: say should be "save".
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122146 Nov 1, 2012
RIOTS, FOOD WARS, HUGE GAS LINES, PEOPLE FREEZING, DYING, COLD HUNGRY, FIRES, GUNS, FIGHTING, ANGER,...and obama is in VEGAS AGAIN!!!

Gas Shortages May Not End for Another Week...
Fear Turns to Frustration, Anger...
Fistfights, Guns Drawn...
'You're not getting gas tonight'...
Lines grow...
Some Siphoning From Cars!
'I'm pretty pissed'...
Troopers deployed to gas stations...
Stars throw extravagant Halloween party despite destruction...
Commuter Delays Rage...
NYC Official: Red Cross 'Absolute Disgrace'...
Looters Dress Like Con Edison Workers to Gain Access to Houses...
Staten Islanders Plead for Help:'We Need Food'...

OBAMA LEFT THEM BEHIND: HUNGRY DUMPSTER DIVING IN NYC ..."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122147 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and if you vote for Rmoney, get ready for the magic underwear.
its winter.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#122148 Nov 1, 2012
James Madison wrote:
big ol fat black winch
Typical conservative bs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122149 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
FLASH***
...HUGE gas lines, people are starving, fighting, rioting and starting fires, as well as eating out of garbage cans in NY, NJ, other states now...obama is a complete incompetent fool. He bailed out of there so fast it was comical!... Power will not be on for 12 days...no power, no heat, no help, people are freezing, starving, people are dying again. THIS IS AN AMERICAN OUTRAGE!!!!
It is all right here...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Down here this is nothing major. Happens to us pretty frequently. Wait til they see what a Cat4 or a Cat5 does to the landscape......completely gone!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122150 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...or the cleanup and rescue efforts to say Americans. Which is his job. BTW...he left them in Benghazi without even trying to rescue you them wither. That is a coward for you. Are you one too?
DUH....each state has a govenor, mayors, county supervisors and emergency management. Do you really think it is his job to manage the clean-up? The President has responded and made available all necessary support....unlike what the dufus bush did after Katrina.

The only coward is the dufus Bush who was passed out drunk on a bar room floor while other Americans were being killed in Nam.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122151 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
its winter.
and Rmoney is a mormon with a whole bunch of magic including underwear.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122152 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH....each state has a govenor, mayors, county supervisors and emergency management. Do you really think it is his job to manage the clean-up? The President has responded and made available all necessary support....unlike what the dufus bush did after Katrina.
The only coward is the dufus Bush who was passed out drunk on a bar room floor while other Americans were being killed in Nam.
...stay in yucaipa. nobody knows where that is.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122153 Nov 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Down here this is nothing major. Happens to us pretty frequently. Wait til they see what a Cat4 or a Cat5 does to the landscape......completely gone!
I know. You guys are incredibly brave. I almost thought of buying in Florida, then those 4 hurricanes hit in one year about 6-7 years ago?,..that was it for me. I salute you guys, you are tougher than most. Same with those NY guys...America's thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Mitt has gone out of his way his whole life to help others, and yeah, he is a businessman. But he is exactly what we need now.

Stay safe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,109,862
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 43 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••