BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,061 - 108,080 of 177,493 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122111 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Yep, screw the evil, insurance companies!!!!
I know you like being a slave and an unpaid peon for rich people and corporations. But now, in an upcoming litigation between insurance companies and the people, you stand with the insurance companies, companies well known for their first reaction when there is an accident or a tragedy, namely, "we're not paying, sue us?". So, the insurance companies are not evil, but the people are? You want the president to fight for the insurance companies, not the people? Very republican.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122112 Nov 1, 2012
Obama - One and Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of my family living in Cleveland, Oh, will vote Romney/Ryan in 2012.
As they say, you don't choose your relatives.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122113 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like being a slave and an unpaid peon for rich people and corporations. But now, in an upcoming litigation between insurance companies and the people, you stand with the insurance companies, companies well known for their first reaction when there is an accident or a tragedy, namely, "we're not paying, sue us?". So, the insurance companies are not evil, but the people are? You want the president to fight for the insurance companies, not the people? Very republican.
No criticizing or demeaning here. No sirreebob. Hippo.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122114 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As they say, you don't choose your relatives.
NO...but you can CHOOSE whether to associate with them or NOT ;-)
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122116 Nov 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we all know that the Incest Mom 'associates' with her relative.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122118 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Can there be any doubt, then, that Willard will triumph on Tuesday?
Wild Women Wild about Willard.
Wild women are stupid. Did you know that not only has Joran van der Sloot been able to get lady visitorswhile in prison in Peru, but he will be a daddy soon!!! That is proof positive that there are a lot of crazy women out there just like you!

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru
Published October 08, 2012--Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122119 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we all know that the Incest Mom 'associates' with her relative.
trolling again I see. sad, very sad.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122120 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
FALSE. Another person who wasn't smart enough to get into junior college who does NOT understand our sacred Constitution.
In 2008, Obama won in a landslide with 69% of the vote, McCain had 31%. For those who didn't have what it takes to get into college, that delta is 38.
by the way...what was that college you graduated from again? the salvation army college...not making this up.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122121 Nov 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No criticizing or demeaning here. No sirreebob. Hippo.
If cheering the people against insurance companies is criticizing and even demeaning, then, guilty as charged.

But the difference between you and me, LRs, is that I put my point across cleanly, no filth, no vulgarity, no profanity. And I don,t expect anyone to agree with me. But I do expect a clean exchange. Why can't you do that?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122122 Nov 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You can, but they are still your relatives, and you didn't choose 'em.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122123 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#121,901
==
Guru wrote:
"5 days to go you sick lefty morons. Enjoy your last days with this illegal alien coward."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
"THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
"On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
"I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
"That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
"I hope guru and el grande birther will be among the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
I SUPPORT THE NEXT QUALIFIED AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: MITT ROMNEY. obama is not qualified and is therefore an illegal alien and is a fraud in every there is.

btw, SORRY TO RUIN YOUR NEXT 8 YEARS, BUT OHIO IS going Romney now big time....of course you won't believe it until Nov 7th. Too bad. We will accept you anytime.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122124 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? This is all you got?
...hit a nerve there troll?

lol!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122125 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild women are stupid. Did you know that not only has Joran van der Sloot been able to get lady visitorswhile in prison in Peru, but he will be a daddy soon!!! That is proof positive that there are a lot of crazy women out there just like you!
Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru
Published October 08, 2012--Associated Press
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convi...
Crazy women like her? Sure.What about killer crazy men like Joran van der Sloot? Why is she worst than him or again, why do YOU think she is crazier than him . Wouldn't be because she's a woman, would it?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122126 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? This is all you got?
...nope. I got this. wanna lick it?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122127 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove that you are uneducated by your post, because my central point is that YOU ARE RUNNING A "MA-AND-PA" BUSINESS.
It is not even close to investing the way that one does with equities and bonds. You prove my central point, but you are too uneducated to realize it. How pathetic.
yeah, well I just made $2.7 million on "not an investment" with zero of my own money. That is but one deal. An unlimited ROI!

What about you, big talker? Put up or shut up!

BTW, here is your report card so far:
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122128 Nov 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood on Hannity @ 9 on FOX :)
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122129 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment."
====
<quoted text>
Please show anywhere in my post where I wrote: "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business." My point was EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. It's a good thing you are sticking to the simple "ma-and-pa" business.
lol...again, just made $2.7M on your "mom and pop investments". That is $2.7M more than you have made in your lifetime. Yet you talk nonsense because you have a low self esteem that goes lower by the day. In 5 days you will have to double-down on your Prosac prescription Terri.

At that time, everything you stand for will go up in smoke, including you.
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122130 Nov 1, 2012
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
Refresh our memory, SKANK!
What are your affirmative reasons to vote for Willard?

I posted my reasons for not voting for Obama.

The real question is, are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, and most everyone will say:

We as a Nation are absolutely NOT better off now than we were four years ago.

1) We had a AAA credit rating then.
2) We only had 10 Trillion in debt, not the 16 Trillion that we have now.
3) Our energy prices were lower then.
4) Gas prices were lower by half then.
5) Food was much lower then.
6) We only had 32 Million on food stamps then, now we have 47 Million on food stamps.
7) As a matter of fact, since Obama has entered office, some 1.1 million payroll jobs have disappeared.” Former Bush Chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisors Edward Lazear added in the Wall Street Journal on July 30,“there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama Presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.”

Moreover,“since Obama stepped into office, 7.5 million people have left the workforce,” IBD added. Almost all of those folks are still out there without a job.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

Got anything to add, SKANK?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122131 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
trolling again I see. sad, very sad.
Now that's a hoot coming from the biggest troll on the board.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#122133 Nov 1, 2012
FLASH***

...HUGE gas lines, people are starving, fighting, rioting and starting fires, as well as eating out of garbage cans in NY, NJ, other states now...obama is a complete incompetent fool. He bailed out of there so fast it was comical!... Power will not be on for 12 days...no power, no heat, no help, people are freezing, starving, people are dying again. THIS IS AN AMERICAN OUTRAGE!!!!

It is all right here...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,051
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,101,070
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 25 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••