No problem as long as the name is Romney.DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
el grande birther
You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.
The real question is, are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, and most everyone will say:
We as a Nation are absolutely NOT better off now than we were four years ago.
1) We had a AAA credit rating then.
2) We only had 10 Trillion in debt, not the 16 Trillion that we have now.
3) Our energy prices were lower then.
4) Gas prices were lower by half then.
5) Food was much lower then.
6) We only had 32 Million on food stamps then, now we have 47 Million on food stamps.
7) As a matter of fact, since Obama has entered office, some 1.1 million payroll jobs have disappeared.” Former Bush Chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisors Edward Lazear added in the Wall Street Journal on July 30,“there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama Presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.”
Moreover,“since Obama stepped into office, 7.5 million people have left the workforce,” IBD added. Almost all of those folks are still out there without a job.