BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122098 Nov 1, 2012
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
el grande birther
No problem as long as the name is Romney.

You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.

The real question is, are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, and most everyone will say:

We as a Nation are absolutely NOT better off now than we were four years ago.

1) We had a AAA credit rating then.
2) We only had 10 Trillion in debt, not the 16 Trillion that we have now.
3) Our energy prices were lower then.
4) Gas prices were lower by half then.
5) Food was much lower then.
6) We only had 32 Million on food stamps then, now we have 47 Million on food stamps.
7) As a matter of fact, since Obama has entered office, some 1.1 million payroll jobs have disappeared.” Former Bush Chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisors Edward Lazear added in the Wall Street Journal on July 30,“there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama Presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.”

Moreover,“since Obama stepped into office, 7.5 million people have left the workforce,” IBD added. Almost all of those folks are still out there without a job.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122099 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment."
====
Guru wrote:
And your statement here that is the laugh of the century that "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business' or whatever that tortured confused statement is is comical.
Please show anywhere in my post where I wrote: "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business." My point was EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. It's a good thing you are sticking to the simple "ma-and-pa" business.

#122100 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
What makes you think for a minute that operating several thousand apartments is not a business? My managers operate a business. They do the work and I oversee it. I make the decisions, not them. But as you say....that is not a business.
You prove that you are uneducated by your post, because my central point is that YOU ARE RUNNING A "MA-AND-PA" BUSINESS.
It is not even close to investing the way that one does with equities and bonds. You prove my central point, but you are too uneducated to realize it. How pathetic.

#122101 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What was the DJIA at in the spring of 2009 shortly after Obama took over?
The United States equity markets are up 121% during the past 3-1/2 years.
BUT, watch out. rube's salesman has assured him the market will drop 10% by the close of the market on Nov. 5th.

#122102 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And, while the average family annual income has dropped $4,000, their annual medical expenses has gone UP $2,400!!! That is a drop of $6,400 annually!!!
Can there be any doubt, then, that Willard will triumph on Tuesday?
Wild Women Wild about Willard.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122103 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
NUMBER ONE, it was not the Army Engineers that installed those pumps in the 1930'S!!!! The pumps have to be low but the motors have to be high, but they were not high enough!
Oh, In 1927 they did have some back up diesel generators but the problem remained, the motor were at flood level. The idea was to remove "rain water", and not water that broke through a levee. If the had a levee breach, the pump motor nearest the rising water would fail and that pump would shut down. Soooo the flood would over power more pump motors until they were all out. And then what?
It was not a pump problem. It was the pump's motor which was way to low. We FEDERAL TAXPAYERS have paid over a half-billion dollars to replace the CITY pumps!!!
Do I have empathy for the people of New Orleans? No more than for a drunk who ran his car into a tree!!! They did it to themselves and then they demanded that I pay their bill!!!
Oh, FEMA is $17 Billion in the hole going in to this 'storm'!!! Let's blame it on .... Bush!!!
Who cares about the pumps? It wasn't the pumps that failed, it was the levees.....and they were designed and constructed by the ARMY!!!!

#122104 Nov 1, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
Fact: I smashed my sons faces in butter when they were kids.
Fact: I forcibly cut the hair of a classmate because he was gay, in which he later killed himself.
Now that you have been factually corrected, I hope things are cleared up for you.
Not to worry, Willard --
Wild Women Wild about Willard are still wild about YOU.
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122105 Nov 1, 2012
Obama LEFT THEM BEHIND: HUNGRY DUMPSTER DIVING IN NYC

#122106 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Over the past thirty plus years the average poll error was between 3-4% in favor of the Democrat candidate for president. In 2008 Gallup said Obama would win by 11% when in fact he won by 7.2%.
FALSE. Another person who wasn't smart enough to get into junior college who does NOT understand our sacred Constitution.
In 2008, Obama won in a landslide with 69% of the vote, McCain had 31%. For those who didn't have what it takes to get into college, that delta is 38.

#122107 Nov 1, 2012
America Got Stupid wrote:
You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.
Not my ZERO.
I posted the affirmative reasons to vote for Willard.
You and your ilk don't post anything positive for our Willard, only hatred toward your President.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122108 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, Willard --
Wild Women Wild about Willard are still wild about YOU.
And you're still an idiot.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122109 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
How old are you? This is all you got?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122110 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#115,192 [October 7, 2012]
<quoted text>
TODAY [November 1, 2012] the U.S. equity markets closed at 1427.59.
It is your contention, then, that the U.S. equity markets will drop another 9.44% by the close on Monday – one of the biggest two day sell-offs since the New York Stock Exchange was founded under a buttonwood tree on May 17, 1792.
==
On Sept. 7, 2012, APPL settled at $680.44. A 25% drop will take it to $510.33. Today Apple settled at $596.54. That means it must drop another $170.11 (25.8%) in the next two days. I asked before, but you didn’t answer:“Are you short?”
No Tootsie, My broker said that. But we still have four days, don't we!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122111 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Yep, screw the evil, insurance companies!!!!
I know you like being a slave and an unpaid peon for rich people and corporations. But now, in an upcoming litigation between insurance companies and the people, you stand with the insurance companies, companies well known for their first reaction when there is an accident or a tragedy, namely, "we're not paying, sue us?". So, the insurance companies are not evil, but the people are? You want the president to fight for the insurance companies, not the people? Very republican.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122112 Nov 1, 2012
Obama - One and Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of my family living in Cleveland, Oh, will vote Romney/Ryan in 2012.
As they say, you don't choose your relatives.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122113 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like being a slave and an unpaid peon for rich people and corporations. But now, in an upcoming litigation between insurance companies and the people, you stand with the insurance companies, companies well known for their first reaction when there is an accident or a tragedy, namely, "we're not paying, sue us?". So, the insurance companies are not evil, but the people are? You want the president to fight for the insurance companies, not the people? Very republican.
No criticizing or demeaning here. No sirreebob. Hippo.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122114 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As they say, you don't choose your relatives.
NO...but you can CHOOSE whether to associate with them or NOT ;-)
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122116 Nov 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...but you can CHOOSE whether to associate with them or NOT ;-)
...and we all know that the Incest Mom 'associates' with her relative.

Location hidden

#122118 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Can there be any doubt, then, that Willard will triumph on Tuesday?
Wild Women Wild about Willard.
Wild women are stupid. Did you know that not only has Joran van der Sloot been able to get lady visitorswhile in prison in Peru, but he will be a daddy soon!!! That is proof positive that there are a lot of crazy women out there just like you!

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot reportedly impregnates woman while imprisoned in Peru
Published October 08, 2012--Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/08/convi...

Location hidden

#122119 Nov 1, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we all know that the Incest Mom 'associates' with her relative.
trolling again I see. sad, very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,004
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 10 min Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]