BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#122070 Nov 1, 2012
vote Nov 6 wrote:
Obama has failed. Fire him.
Vote Nov 6?

Nice try buddy but Romney said the other day at his relief fund that the election is on Nov 7th.

You can't fool us uninformed Ohio republicans into thinking the election is on the 6th.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#122071 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I am jealous. Nice!
:))
That means he's been banned from the library for a week! Ask him about his September trip to PA. LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122072 Nov 1, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is complete and utter horseshit. Rogue Moron, when confronted with having to praise Obama, would rather just make stuff up, as is his wont and normal MO.
Too bad for Rogue Moron conservatives were criticizing Obama BEFORE the storm even hit for declaring an emergency. What doing so allowed for was for federal money to flow where it was needed, and for emergency managment services to pre-stage and plan BEFORE the disaster, rather unlike Bush. Cons like Rogue Bumpkin's betters were criticizing Obama for pre-empitvely helping as if it were vote buying.
Now clowns like Rogue Moron are simply making up their own version rather than just acknowledging a job well done.
Too bad for Rogue Moron mainstream conservatives are already blaimg Christie for even daring to be seen with Obama and blaming the storm for swamping Mitt's "momentum."
Rush Limbaugh yesterday -- "He’s fat and a fool. Don’t listen to Governor Christie. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”
Daily Caller -- Chris Christie is "a prop for Obama’s re-election." http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/whats-chris...
And who can forget the Drudge headline "Obama to campaign in NJ -- with Christie"
That's funny as I was listening to Rush yesterday and I did not hear that then. And today Rush suggested that Christie is using Obama for is own reelection as Governor. N.J. is a blue state and no matter what Christie does, it will not change the fact that Obama will win that states 14 Electoral College votes for him. But it may effect Christie's reelection in 2014!
Oh, we criticize Obama not for staying back at the White House for this event but as a contrast for him not staying on 9/12 after the Benghazi embassy attack!!!

Location hidden

#122074 Nov 1, 2012
Just look at picture 1 of 11 that were released from the White House yesterday. It is a picture of the meeting in the Hurricane Sandy crisis briefing room. Yep, the day after the meeting, the pictures were released!!!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog

Now, where are the pictures in the crisis briefing during the 9/11 attack on the embassy at Benghazi? It has been over SIX WEEKS and yet no pictures!!!
That is why we Conservatives are upset with O'Bummer Boy!!!

Location hidden

#122075 Nov 1, 2012
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Yep, screw the evil, insurance companies!!!!

Location hidden

#122076 Nov 1, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Nov 6?
Nice try buddy but Romney said the other day at his relief fund that the election is on Nov 7th.
You can't fool us uninformed Ohio republicans into thinking the election is on the 6th.
Would you happen to have a link to that gaff? Assuming he made a gaff!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122077 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellll Jacques, missed this clause, did you???
From your Wiki link: "The local municipalities were charged with maintenance once the projects were completed."
When I worked in N.O. the levee next to the Mississippi was like a golf green with nothing but grass could grow on. But the City levees had TREES growing into the levees and the levees were infested with coypu which seriously weaken the levees!!! The failure of the levees was caused by neglect of the CITY!!! And they still had pumps who's motor's were easily flooded which have now been replaced with FEDERAL Taxpayer dollar$.
<quoted text>
When I flew for PHI, out of Venice, LA I would take a Ruger 10/22 to work and if for any reason I could not fly I would patrol the 'company owned ' levee and shoot the bastards. I would also shoot any poisonous snakes as our mechanics worked at night and that was all we needed was a mechanic who was snake bit!
No, I did not mist it. At all. Whether maintenance was properly done or not, what difference does it make if the dummy engineers planted the pumps below flood levels? And, no generators, so if electricity is down, no emergency generators, even over ground. Do they have generators even todayą? Bet you they don't.
Obama - One and Done

Louisville, KY

#122078 Nov 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
When Obama called the Navy Seals to kill Bin Laden they answered the call ...
When the Navy Seals called Obama for help in Libya Obama said "STAND DOWN" ...
huh?
Obama's allegiance does not lie with America or Americans.

One need look no further than Benghazi, Libya.
Obama tells Americans to stand down while other Americans are killed overseas.
The Obama administration denies requests for increased security in Libya, despite knowing that the area is an extremely volatile area, all while promoting a known by him to be a false narrative as the reason for the American deaths, and refusing to call the attacks what he knew they were, TERRORIST ATTACKS by Muslim extremists.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#122079 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The levees around the 9th Ward were built, not by the Army Corps of Engineers, but by the City of N.O. Same goes for the pumps. The City failed to maintain the levees and then the Corps of Engineers got roped in.
Again, we FEDERAL taxpayers have to pay for Liberal mistakes!!!
Oh, on the levee next to the PHI heliport in N.O. was a Corps levee as it protected the Mississippi Rover and it did not fail. Only City levees failed!!! But you blamed Bush for non-federal levees failing!
The mayor of N.O. ignored evacuation recommendation from FEMA and did not start to evacuate until less than 48 hours be for Katrina hit, and the Libtards blamed blamed BUSH.
The mayor of Ocean City, NY ignored Gov. Christie's evacuation order and you Libtards are blaming Christy fore the slow response?!? You Libtards will not blame Obama for the slow response, only Christie (because he is the Republican)!
<quoted text>
I am absolutely not peeved that Christie gave credit to Obama for his support. But news agencies are not blaming Obama for the slow response like they blamed Bush during Katrina.
Bush avoided N.O. for a week as he knew that every time he arrives anywhere, everything stops. Yet Obama seriously slowed response time to accommodate his dog and pony show.
Oh, I have praised Obama before. Most noted for his use of drones which reduce the risk to our troops yet must cause some terror on our enemies as they never know then they will be the next to get drone!
Er, Rogue I recall asking if you had any news reference as to the criticism of Christie. Your post does not address this quety.

Obama? Slow response? Where'd you see that? It's certainly not Gov Christie's opinion. Any references on tat also? As to the mayor and the people who disobeyed evacuation orders, why do you instantly pin it on liberals or whatever? ALL the people who disobeyed that order are liberals? Please.

Location hidden

#122080 Nov 1, 2012
Over the past thirty plus years the average poll error was between 3-4% in favor of the Democrat candidate for president. In 2008 Gallup said Obama would win by 11% when in fact he won by 7.2%. Why does this happen?
Well, it seems Religious Conservatives are the least polled because, they just don't like being polled!!! And since most Religious Conservatives vote Republican, when they do vote, it shifts three to four percent!
Even Rasmussen was off 1.2% in 2008 and he is the most consistently the most accurate. Yep, the dirty little secrete. So you Libtards think Obama will win next week, but I say it will be Mitt moving into the White House!!!
And you Libtards will never admit it. Oh, you will claim the election was stolen, or it was computer error or that all Conservatives are RACISTS, but that will not change the facts!
Obama - One and Done

Louisville, KY

#122081 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what moron, your state is now polling stronger for Romney than your pathetic loser obama.
OHIO: latest poll
Romney 49%
obama 46%
dems are under voting by 200,000 from the 2008 models, Republicans are up by 75,000, and will only add to this in 5 days.
People in OHIO are disgusted with obama. They never poll in the outlying areas there, and they are Romney's base. You can try all you want moron to try and spew your BS in here, but the bottom line is that we are taking OHIO from obama. Once that is done, it will begin a massive wipeout of obama across the country.
THE LANDSLIDE IS BEGINNING TODAY IN OHIO! THIS IS THE END OF OBAMA!!
Members of my family living in Cleveland, Oh, will vote Romney/Ryan in 2012.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#122082 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Looks like Fox News was also in on the conspiracy, calling Sandy a "monster storm".

Grow up!

Hurricane Sandy, the monster storm bearing down on the East Coast, strengthened on Monday after hundreds of thousands moved to higher ground, public transport shut down and the stock market suffered its first weather-related closure in 27 years.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/10...
Obama - One and Done

Louisville, KY

#122083 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
wow! check drudge now!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Welcome to the ObamaNation!
HUNGRY NEW YORKERS EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122084 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just look at picture 1 of 11 that were released from the White House yesterday. It is a picture of the meeting in the Hurricane Sandy crisis briefing room. Yep, the day after the meeting, the pictures were released!!!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog
Now, where are the pictures in the crisis briefing during the 9/11 attack on the embassy at Benghazi? It has been over SIX WEEKS and yet no pictures!!!
That is why we Conservatives are upset with O'Bummer Boy!!!
Oh, come on Thomas. You're no conservative.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122085 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
more bs
poeboy

Windsor, WI

#122086 Nov 1, 2012
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
*clears throat" .....
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

#122087 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you failed high school civics. The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
And it was the 3/5th citizen count was to further penalize the slave states who did not want to recognized blacks as free citizens. Oh, the 3/5th rule has not been amended and is still the law of the land!!!
And the only reason why you are bringing this issue up, is because Obama is about to lose his azz!
I can see you still believe in Santa Claus.

LOL

If you really believe the Republican party represents your interest,then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I know that the Democrats do not represent my interest.

Why do you think the tax code is over 70,000 pages?

Because both parties in collusion with Wall Street laughs all the way to the bank.

----------

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ģthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesī. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

------

Can You Afford To Retire? Video
http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)»
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#122088 Nov 1, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

We're partying at The Fogbow!

Orly Taitz was sanctioned $4,000 for ONE subpoena demand!

4K has to be reported to the California Bar.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122089 Nov 1, 2012
#121,901
==
Guru wrote:
"5 days to go you sick lefty morons. Enjoy your last days with this illegal alien coward."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
"THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
"On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
"I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
"That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
"I hope guru and el grande birther will be among the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

Location hidden

#122090 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not mist it. At all. Whether maintenance was properly done or not, what difference does it make if the dummy engineers planted the pumps below flood levels? And, no generators, so if electricity is down, no emergency generators, even over ground. Do they have generators even todayą? Bet you they don't.
NUMBER ONE, it was not the Army Engineers that installed those pumps in the 1930'S!!!! The pumps have to be low but the motors have to be high, but they were not high enough!
Oh, In 1927 they did have some back up diesel generators but the problem remained, the motor were at flood level. The idea was to remove "rain water", and not water that broke through a levee. If the had a levee breach, the pump motor nearest the rising water would fail and that pump would shut down. Soooo the flood would over power more pump motors until they were all out. And then what?
It was not a pump problem. It was the pump's motor which was way to low. We FEDERAL TAXPAYERS have paid over a half-billion dollars to replace the CITY pumps!!!
Do I have empathy for the people of New Orleans? No more than for a drunk who ran his car into a tree!!! They did it to themselves and then they demanded that I pay their bill!!!
Oh, FEMA is $17 Billion in the hole going in to this 'storm'!!! Let's blame it on .... Bush!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,110,776
OnePotChefShow 41 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,396
Amy 9-18 3 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••