BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
108,001 - 108,020 of 176,698 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The levees around the 9th Ward were built, not by the Army Corps of Engineers, but by the City of N.O. Same goes for the pumps. The City failed to maintain the levees and then the Corps of Engineers got roped in.
Again, we FEDERAL taxpayers have to pay for Liberal mistakes!!!
Oh, on the levee next to the PHI heliport in N.O. was a Corps levee as it protected the Mississippi Rover and it did not fail. Only City levees failed!!! But you blamed Bush for non-federal levees failing!
The mayor of N.O. ignored evacuation recommendation from FEMA and did not start to evacuate until less than 48 hours be for Katrina hit, and the Libtards blamed blamed BUSH.
The mayor of Ocean City, NY ignored Gov. Christie's evacuation order and you Libtards are blaming Christy fore the slow response?!? You Libtards will not blame Obama for the slow response, only Christie (because he is the Republican)!
<quoted text>
I am absolutely not peeved that Christie gave credit to Obama for his support. But news agencies are not blaming Obama for the slow response like they blamed Bush during Katrina.
Bush avoided N.O. for a week as he knew that every time he arrives anywhere, everything stops. Yet Obama seriously slowed response time to accommodate his dog and pony show.
Oh, I have praised Obama before. Most noted for his use of drones which reduce the risk to our troops yet must cause some terror on our enemies as they never know then they will be the next to get drone!
That's because the support from the White House was immediate....unlike Bushit.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a rule, former Republicans avoid politicking after they leave office. Where was Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter at the DNC's Convention? Bill Clinton spoke but The White Peanut Man was nowhere to be seen!!!
'As a rule'...what bs!!!!

What you really mean is that GW Bushit was such a total failure that even his own party didn't want him around.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellll Jacques, missed this clause, did you???
From your Wiki link: "The local municipalities were charged with maintenance once the projects were completed."
When I worked in N.O. the levee next to the Mississippi was like a golf green with nothing but grass could grow on. But the City levees had TREES growing into the levees and the levees were infested with coypu which seriously weaken the levees!!! The failure of the levees was caused by neglect of the CITY!!! And they still had pumps who's motor's were easily flooded which have now been replaced with FEDERAL Taxpayer dollar$.
<quoted text>
When I flew for PHI, out of Venice, LA I would take a Ruger 10/22 to work and if for any reason I could not fly I would patrol the 'company owned ' levee and shoot the bastards. I would also shoot any poisonous snakes as our mechanics worked at night and that was all we needed was a mechanic who was snake bit!
Fact the facts.

The Army built the levees.
The levees were poorly constructed.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

GURU PREDICTION: ELECTION MODELS 2008 vs 2012
Romney will be the next President of the United States...

This election will NOT resemble the 2008 model as the polls now are showing with an automatic +8pts skew towards the democrat polls now...instead it will look like 2010 when people were fed up with obama. The total wipeout of democrats there was 63 seats in the house, a 78 year record of turnover. You will see that again here in 5 short days, people are pissed off, fed up, motivated- especially Republicans and Independents. Add this to all of that now in the Atlantic states...where people are really getting mad...

"Gas Shortages May Not End for Another Week...
CON EDISON:'Vast Majority' Of Residents Won't Have Power Until Nov. 11...
New Yorkers in fuel scramble as storm-hit pumps dry up...
'I'm pretty pissed'...
Troopers deployed to gas stations...
Stars throw extravagant Halloween party despite destruction...
Commuter Delays Rage...
Fed to the Rescue?'QE Sandy'...
NYC Official: Red Cross 'Absolute Disgrace'...
ANGER BUILDS..."

...people are pissed off and are tired of an amateur in the White House. They want jobs, they want less taxes, not more, they want a competent president instead of a muslim one that lets Americans die and then covers it up and refuses to discuss it.

...obama will be rounded defeated in 5 days. He will go out as a worse than Carter president, out of touch with Americans, and a slacker who did nothing but campaign for 4 years and play golf. He is in way over his head and it shows everyday.

We will see a massive voting surge in the next 5 days. The lines will be around the block everywhere. People are tired of this usurper, and they are going to let him have it at the polls.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
GURU PREDICTION: ELECTION MODELS 2008 vs 2012
Romney will be the next President of the United States...
This election will NOT resemble the 2008 model as the polls now are showing with an automatic +8pts skew towards the democrat polls now...instead it will look like 2010 when people were fed up with obama. The total wipeout of democrats there was 63 seats in the house, a 78 year record of turnover. You will see that again here in 5 short days, people are pissed off, fed up, motivated- especially Republicans and Independents. Add this to all of that now in the Atlantic states...where people are really getting mad....
Goober, care to explain how polls are "skewed?"

What are the pollsters methods that you find result in "skewed" polls?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

OHIO IS NOW GOING ROMNEY!- just reported!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Goober, care to explain how polls are "skewed?"
What are the pollsters methods that you find result in "skewed" polls?
hey dkhead, it is all over the news. look it up. I'm not your momma man.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is complete and utter horseshit. Rogue Moron, when confronted with having to praise Obama, would rather just make stuff up, as is his wont and normal MO.
Too bad for Rogue Moron conservatives were criticizing Obama BEFORE the storm even hit for declaring an emergency. What doing so allowed for was for federal money to flow where it was needed, and for emergency managment services to pre-stage and plan BEFORE the disaster, rather unlike Bush. Cons like Rogue Bumpkin's betters were criticizing Obama for pre-empitvely helping as if it were vote buying.
Now clowns like Rogue Moron are simply making up their own version rather than just acknowledging a job well done.
Too bad for Rogue Moron mainstream conservatives are already blaimg Christie for even daring to be seen with Obama and blaming the storm for swamping Mitt's "momentum."
Rush Limbaugh yesterday -- "He’s fat and a fool. Don’t listen to Governor Christie. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”
Daily Caller -- Chris Christie is "a prop for Obama’s re-election." http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/whats-chris...
And who can forget the Drudge headline "Obama to campaign in NJ -- with Christie"
you know what moron, your state is now polling stronger for Romney than your pathetic loser obama.

OHIO: latest poll

Romney 49%
obama 46%

dems are under voting by 200,000 from the 2008 models, Republicans are up by 75,000, and will only add to this in 5 days.

People in OHIO are disgusted with obama. They never poll in the outlying areas there, and they are Romney's base. You can try all you want moron to try and spew your BS in here, but the bottom line is that we are taking OHIO from obama. Once that is done, it will begin a massive wipeout of obama across the country.

THE LANDSLIDE IS BEGINNING TODAY IN OHIO! THIS IS THE END OF OBAMA!!
vote Nov 6

Westville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama has failed. Fire him.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

This is jackazzz...
http://cs307708.userapi.com/v307708686/289/lG...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
When Obama called the Navy Seals to kill Bin Laden they answered the call ...
When the Navy Seals called Obama for help in Libya Obama said "STAND DOWN" ...
huh?
BRILLIANT POST! POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! all the guys here salute you!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what moron, your state is now polling stronger for Romney than your pathetic loser obama.
OHIO: latest poll
Romney 49%
obama 46%
dems are under voting by 200,000 from the 2008 models, Republicans are up by 75,000, and will only add to this in 5 days.
People in OHIO are disgusted with obama. They never poll in the outlying areas there, and they are Romney's base. You can try all you want moron to try and spew your BS in here, but the bottom line is that we are taking OHIO from obama. Once that is done, it will begin a massive wipeout of obama across the country.
THE LANDSLIDE IS BEGINNING TODAY IN OHIO! THIS IS THE END OF OBAMA!!
Lol, Goober, just address my post. There's no need for you to ramble about where you think I live.

How do explain the conservative backlash against Obama in light of his visit to NJ and meeting with Christie? Are you too going to pretend that Obama waited to help the hurricane victims, or are you going to be in the crowd that blames an Obama victory on Christie and the hurricane?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm only leaving Sunday. Coming back Friday. Bellagio-bound, how bad is that?
I am jealous. Nice!
:))
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dkhead, it is all over the news. look it up. I'm not your momma man.
Goober, I know how polling works and am familiar with statistics. I also don't believe everything I hear on "The News."

Can you explain in your own words how polls are skewed? What methods do pollsters use to skew polls?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, we wouldn't need the Naturalization Act.
Naturalization makes people who are not citizens into citizens. Jurisdiction is the ability of a country to enforce its laws. The USA has the ability to enforce it laws within the USA with the exception of foreign diplomats, who because of diplomatic immunity do not have to obey them. Everyone else does.

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).

“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established." (The majority [six to two, one not voting] ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case.
notjebbush

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

i see republicans trollin, they hatin, spammin, mad that obama is gonna win D
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

wow! check drudge now!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Bush to campaign for Romney -- in the Caymen Islands at an "alternative investment" conference.

BWAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHHAHAH
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
OHIO IS NOW GOING ROMNEY!- just reported!
Wait what? It's been called for Romney? Wow, Fox really gets those results quickly, even before the election. I guess we don't need to vote now. Thanks for the informative update for us uninformed Ohio republicans.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Bush to campaign for Romney -- in the Caymen Islands at an "alternative investment" conference.
BWAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHHAHAH
Obama to join New Yorkers for dumpster luncheon.

BWAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHHAHAH dipshat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,095,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min what it is 3,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Here He Goes Again 97,772
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 4 hr Kuuipo 13

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE