BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239404 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#122082 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Yep, screw the evil, insurance companies!!!!
Looks like Fox News was also in on the conspiracy, calling Sandy a "monster storm".

Grow up!

Hurricane Sandy, the monster storm bearing down on the East Coast, strengthened on Monday after hundreds of thousands moved to higher ground, public transport shut down and the stock market suffered its first weather-related closure in 27 years.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/10...
Obama - One and Done

Louisville, KY

#122083 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
wow! check drudge now!
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Welcome to the ObamaNation!
HUNGRY NEW YORKERS EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122084 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just look at picture 1 of 11 that were released from the White House yesterday. It is a picture of the meeting in the Hurricane Sandy crisis briefing room. Yep, the day after the meeting, the pictures were released!!!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog
Now, where are the pictures in the crisis briefing during the 9/11 attack on the embassy at Benghazi? It has been over SIX WEEKS and yet no pictures!!!
That is why we Conservatives are upset with O'Bummer Boy!!!
Oh, come on Thomas. You're no conservative.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#122085 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Obama will lie to screw the evil insurance companies. HOW? But claiming that it was NOT a hurricane when New Jersey and New York were hit by "The Storm"!!!
You see, most insurance companies have a higher deductible if you are hit by a hurricane which means less out of pocket expenses for the home owners but the insurance companies will have to pay out more. To the tune of $10,000 extra per claim!!!
But the winds that hit New York City were OVER 95 mph and since any wind over 75 mph is a hurricane that means Hurricane Sandy was alive and well as it hit the beaches.
Yep, screw the evil, insurance companies!!!!
more bs
poeboy

Dousman, WI

#122086 Nov 1, 2012
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
*clears throat" .....
Pdamerica

New York, NY

#122087 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you failed high school civics. The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
And it was the 3/5th citizen count was to further penalize the slave states who did not want to recognized blacks as free citizens. Oh, the 3/5th rule has not been amended and is still the law of the land!!!
And the only reason why you are bringing this issue up, is because Obama is about to lose his azz!
I can see you still believe in Santa Claus.

LOL

If you really believe the Republican party represents your interest,then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I know that the Democrats do not represent my interest.

Why do you think the tax code is over 70,000 pages?

Because both parties in collusion with Wall Street laughs all the way to the bank.

----------

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ģthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesī. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

------

Can You Afford To Retire? Video
http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)»
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#122088 Nov 1, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

We're partying at The Fogbow!

Orly Taitz was sanctioned $4,000 for ONE subpoena demand!

4K has to be reported to the California Bar.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122089 Nov 1, 2012
#121,901
==
Guru wrote:
"5 days to go you sick lefty morons. Enjoy your last days with this illegal alien coward."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
"THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
"On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
"I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
"That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
"I hope guru and el grande birther will be among the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122090 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not mist it. At all. Whether maintenance was properly done or not, what difference does it make if the dummy engineers planted the pumps below flood levels? And, no generators, so if electricity is down, no emergency generators, even over ground. Do they have generators even todayą? Bet you they don't.
NUMBER ONE, it was not the Army Engineers that installed those pumps in the 1930'S!!!! The pumps have to be low but the motors have to be high, but they were not high enough!
Oh, In 1927 they did have some back up diesel generators but the problem remained, the motor were at flood level. The idea was to remove "rain water", and not water that broke through a levee. If the had a levee breach, the pump motor nearest the rising water would fail and that pump would shut down. Soooo the flood would over power more pump motors until they were all out. And then what?
It was not a pump problem. It was the pump's motor which was way to low. We FEDERAL TAXPAYERS have paid over a half-billion dollars to replace the CITY pumps!!!
Do I have empathy for the people of New Orleans? No more than for a drunk who ran his car into a tree!!! They did it to themselves and then they demanded that I pay their bill!!!
Oh, FEMA is $17 Billion in the hole going in to this 'storm'!!! Let's blame it on .... Bush!!!
Obama - One and Done

Louisville, KY

#122091 Nov 1, 2012
What will the new jobs numbers be?

0-100,000 35.82%(13,433 votes)

101,000-150,000 27.55%(10,330 votes)

151,000-200,000 11.74%(4,401 votes)

201,000-300,000 6.06%(2,272 votes)

300,000+ 18.83%(7,061 votes)

Total Votes: 37,497

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122092 Nov 1, 2012
LENO:'HURRICANE SANDY HAS ALREADY CREATED MORE JOBS THAN OBAMA'

JAY LENO: "Economists say rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy will give the ailing construction industry a huge boost. In fact, the storm has already created more jobs than President Obama has."

watch video;
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122093 Nov 1, 2012
Welcome to the ObamaNation!
HUNGRY NEW YORKERS EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122094 Nov 1, 2012
#115,192 [October 7, 2012]
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"I told you my broker warned me a month ago about a pending Wall Street correct and now Reuters is chiming in. I did not have much invested in AAPL but I sold what I had four weeks ago. My broker expects AAPL to drop 25% which the DJIA to drop 10%. And that is not what Omama wants just before the election."
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
Just to be clear: it is your contention that the market (^GSPC)(that closed at 1437.92 on Friday, September 7, 2012) will drop to 1295 prior to the election of President Romney. CORRECT?
==
Please humor the slower members of the Class by explaining why the market is up 121% during the 3+ years of the Obama administration after dropping 57.1% during President Bush's last 18 mos. in office. Thank you.
TODAY [November 1, 2012] the U.S. equity markets closed at 1427.59.
It is your contention, then, that the U.S. equity markets will drop another 9.44% by the close on Monday – one of the biggest two day sell-offs since the New York Stock Exchange was founded under a buttonwood tree on May 17, 1792.
==
On Sept. 7, 2012, APPL settled at $680.44. A 25% drop will take it to $510.33. Today Apple settled at $596.54. That means it must drop another $170.11 (25.8%) in the next two days. I asked before, but you didn’t answer:“Are you short?”
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122095 Nov 1, 2012
The JAG HUNTER
DAUNTLESS and UNAFRAID in DEFIANCE!
OBAMA’S TREASON: U.S. MILITARY CHARGES OBAMA WITH TREASON RIGHT NOW! ACT ON IT! Thursday, 1 November 2012

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122096 Nov 1, 2012
CementHead wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
We're partying at The Fogbow!
Orly Taitz was sanctioned $4,000 for ONE subpoena demand!
4K has to be reported to the California Bar.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Nobody there but you, huh?
That must be one boring party.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#122097 Nov 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see you failed high school civics. The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
And it was the 3/5th citizen count was to further penalize the slave states who did not want to recognized blacks as free citizens. Oh, the 3/5th rule has not been amended and is still the law of the land!!!
And the only reason why you are bringing this issue up, is because Obama is about to lose his azz!
Pdamerica wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you still believe in Santa Claus.
LOL
If you really believe the Republican party represents your interest,then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
I know that the Democrats do not represent my interest.
Why do you think the tax code is over 70,000 pages?
Because both parties in collusion with Wall Street laughs all the way to the bank.
----------
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ģthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesī. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
------
Can You Afford To Retire? Video
http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)»
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...
Can't rebut any of my points? Sad. very sad. Let's see, you don't like Romney or Obama so does this mean you will vote for Roseanne Barr?
Roseanne Barr: Why You Should Vote for Me for President
by Abigail Pesta Aug 8, 2012 12:30 PM EDT
The latest candidate in the race, Barr vows to jail corrupt bankers and give voice to the ‘ripped-off’ people of the working class. By Abigail Pesta.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08...
America Got Stupid

Louisville, KY

#122098 Nov 1, 2012
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
DEMOCRATIC SKANK Terri Tanna wrote:
el grande birther
No problem as long as the name is Romney.

You never have told us why the average person should support your ZERO Obama.

The real question is, are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, and most everyone will say:

We as a Nation are absolutely NOT better off now than we were four years ago.

1) We had a AAA credit rating then.
2) We only had 10 Trillion in debt, not the 16 Trillion that we have now.
3) Our energy prices were lower then.
4) Gas prices were lower by half then.
5) Food was much lower then.
6) We only had 32 Million on food stamps then, now we have 47 Million on food stamps.
7) As a matter of fact, since Obama has entered office, some 1.1 million payroll jobs have disappeared.” Former Bush Chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisors Edward Lazear added in the Wall Street Journal on July 30,“there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama Presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.”

Moreover,“since Obama stepped into office, 7.5 million people have left the workforce,” IBD added. Almost all of those folks are still out there without a job.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122099 Nov 1, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment."
====
Guru wrote:
And your statement here that is the laugh of the century that "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business' or whatever that tortured confused statement is is comical.
Please show anywhere in my post where I wrote: "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business." My point was EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. It's a good thing you are sticking to the simple "ma-and-pa" business.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122100 Nov 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
What makes you think for a minute that operating several thousand apartments is not a business? My managers operate a business. They do the work and I oversee it. I make the decisions, not them. But as you say....that is not a business.
You prove that you are uneducated by your post, because my central point is that YOU ARE RUNNING A "MA-AND-PA" BUSINESS.
It is not even close to investing the way that one does with equities and bonds. You prove my central point, but you are too uneducated to realize it. How pathetic.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#122101 Nov 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
What was the DJIA at in the spring of 2009 shortly after Obama took over?
The United States equity markets are up 121% during the past 3-1/2 years.
BUT, watch out. rube's salesman has assured him the market will drop 10% by the close of the market on Nov. 5th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min USAsince1680 1,508,779
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Cute 71,272
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. 23 hr TROY the Plumber 36
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages