BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,395)

Showing posts 107,881 - 107,900 of173,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
naw, I just forgot the quotes. First time. The rest was mine, or you can prove me wrong, which you won't. I dare ya.
The truth hurts, doesn't it.-lol
Now you lie. You even picked the thing apart. You plagiarized two if not three today. All you can write by yourself is dumb stuff and vulgarisms. Wojar also caught you red-handed. Crawl, shameless plagiarizer.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
I hope l'il tacky will be the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
I don't know how it is for you, but I don't exactly like our prime minister, to put it mildly. Yet he was freely elected and I wished him every success, as his success is my success. And let me tell you, however I don't agree with his policies, I would not lower myself to call him 1/10th the disgusting names some birthers have called Obama and his wife on this thread.

Whoever is elected, the campaign will be over, get on with your lives and hopes, whoever it is, that he will succeed. And not ever again repeat "let's make him a one-term president",(rep leader in the house).
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
where are your quotes Terri Tuna? jackass will be mad at you!
lol!!
btw funny he leaves in shame and you show up right on cue.
The plagiarist is the shamed one, namely you, not me. And oh, I'm right here, but have to leave for a while, gotta start getting stuff together for Las Vegas. Wish you were there, ha ha. NOT.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jerry; There is nothing lower in any prison than a Chick Hawk like Sandusky. He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves.
Sandusky moved to Pa. state prison housing death row inmates to serve 30-year minimum sentence--By Mark Scolforo, The Associated Press
HARRISBURG, Pa.- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky on Wednesday was sent to serve his child molestation prison sentence at an institution in far southwestern Pennsylvania that includes most of the state's death row inmates.
The Corrections Department said Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg. Prison officials said he will be housed in protective custody.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandusky-moved-pa-state ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad story, that. And remember, Rogue, vengeance is NOT for you. At least not if you're Catholic.
Where did I wish evil on him? He has a choice. Stay safe in solitude or take his risk in the general prison population. Do you remember Jeffrey Damher? Yep, he was in prison only two years when some one whacked him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
ever notice how Terri Tuna never answers jackass or vice versa?,,/...they are the same trolls folks. They are a tag team of one.
lol!
My gosh. I've often commented to her. As a matter of fact, I did a few minutes ago. She does not often answer, which is her business, she doesn't have to. What does surprise me is that she lowers herself by actually exchanging with you. Just be grateful, you can learn so much. Oh, sorry, no, you can't. It's all over your head.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the concepts well known.
For than one hundred years illiterate immigrants have been coming to this great nation without even being able to speak English yet buying a two-flat in their first 12 mos. in the U.S. In the next year they trade for a four-flat, and then a six-flat.
It is so obvious and elementary that anyone even without an education can do it. What the poster and similar uneducated immigrants don't know are the sophisticated techniques and the tax plays which is why they pay my partners $500+/per hour to teach them how the real players do it.
But real estate as described by the poster is not "INVESTING." It is operating a simple ma-and-pa business that is no different than starting a delicatessen or a quick oil change shop. All three are operating businesses that require capital.
An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment.
Simple ma-and-pa businesses as the poster has described must be "worked," but require no skill or specialized knowledge. That is why the typical uneducated, non-English-speaking immigrant from (especially) Asia (Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese) or Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia) do so well when they come to the United States. They buy a two-flat or a twenty-unit flea bag motel or a slum property and parlay that into another American success story. VERY SIMPLE. PERFECT FOR SIMPLETONS.
wow., add a bigot to your resume, as well s clueless. "You didn't build that!" because you are Chinese, Indian, Russian...etc. You have just blown us all away Terri. Or that immigrants are illiterate and uneducated, or that "anybody can do it". What a laugh that is, and I am 100% sure that you don't own anything at all, you rent. And your $500/hr partners are bogus as well based on your true ignorance and bigotry being shown her as far as "investments/investing " goes.
Amazing. Even I though you were better than this.

And your statement here that is the laugh of the century that "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business' or whatever that tortured confused statement is is comical. BTW, so are many "businesses" like doctors, lawyers, fast food owners, and everyone else in your warped mind.

here is some news on the aside for you: most doctors make horrible owners in RE. Why? ego, and lack of time. Same for lawyers. Why lack of time? Because they are in the highest tax category out there with virtually no deductions. Didn't use to be that way, but now they are trapped in their own business. They can't leave or the income stops.

What makes you think for a minute that operating several thousand apartments is not a business? My managers operate a business. They do the work and I oversee it. I make the decisions, not them. But as you say....that is not a business. Got some more news for you Terri, we use S-corps and everything is a writeoff-- as a business. The IRS says we are in business. In fact, they won't let you run it any other way. Neither will the state. That makes it a business. And yes, we did build that!

The fact that I don't buy some crappy stock and stuff it in a drawer and as you say if I understand you right, that is a business, is comical. In my business I get unlimited write-offs, and am in the lowest tax bracket of all. Try that being a lawyer, they get none of the income or tax breaks that I see. And I can travel all year long if I want, the business takes care of itself. I( hire managers, many of them, to run the business. The business pays for them, not me.

Your try at putting down people who work hard defines you, not them. You statements above are sadly 100% racist. It also sounds like you are bitter that they did far better than you. BTW, I am not an immigrant...>>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser Reposting Spam, maybe you missed it, but the lawsuits have already begun.
So far it's Birthers 0 Constitution 166.
It's the losingest record in the history of losing.
But , grand birther, you forget some important elements, to wit, BIRTHER REASONING. It's 0-166, yet they proclaim victory. If they had been in the world series and named the Detroit birthers, they would shout victory over the rooftops, a sweep, 0-4. LoL. That's how they see it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 861,000 few manufacturing jobs in the U.S. since Bush left the White House. Obama has seen more jobs overseas that Romney ever thought about sending!!!
What about that bill Obama sent to the house to rescind tax breaks for companies exporting jobs abroad that was voted down unanimously by ALL house republicans? I can imagine the lobbying and the Yessirs, so sorry , yessir, I'll vote against it, forgive me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jerry; There is nothing lower in any prison than a Chick Hawk like Sandusky. He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves.
Sandusky moved to Pa. state prison housing death row inmates to serve 30-year minimum sentence--By Mark Scolforo, The Associated Press
HARRISBURG, Pa.- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky on Wednesday was sent to serve his child molestation prison sentence at an institution in far southwestern Pennsylvania that includes most of the state's death row inmates.
The Corrections Department said Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg. Prison officials said he will be housed in protective custody.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandusky-moved-pa-state ...
<quoted text>
Where did I wish evil on him? He has a choice. Stay safe in solitude or take his risk in the general prison population. Do you remember Jeffrey Damher? Yep, he was in prison only two years when some one whacked him.
Excerpt from above post : "He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves."

Where did you wish evil on him? How about "I hope he gets what he deserves". I don't expect a response.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
wow., add a bigot to your resume, as well s clueless. "You didn't build that!" because you are Chinese, Indian, Russian...etc. You have just blown us all away Terri. Or that immigrants are illiterate and uneducated, or that "anybody can do it". What a laugh that is, and I am 100% sure that you don't own anything at all, you rent. And your $500/hr partners are bogus as well based on your true ignorance and bigotry being shown her as far as "investments/investing " goes.
Amazing. Even I though you were better than this.
And your statement here that is the laugh of the century that "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business' or whatever that tortured confused statement is is comical. BTW, so are many "businesses" like doctors, lawyers, fast food owners, and everyone else in your warped mind.
here is some news on the aside for you: most doctors make horrible owners in RE. Why? ego, and lack of time. Same for lawyers. Why lack of time? Because they are in the highest tax category out there with virtually no deductions. Didn't use to be that way, but now they are trapped in their own business. They can't leave or the income stops.
What makes you think for a minute that operating several thousand apartments is not a business? My managers operate a business. They do the work and I oversee it. I make the decisions, not them. But as you say....that is not a business. Got some more news for you Terri, we use S-corps and everything is a writeoff-- as a business. The IRS says we are in business. In fact, they won't let you run it any other way. Neither will the state. That makes it a business. And yes, we did build that!
The fact that I don't buy some crappy stock and stuff it in a drawer and as you say if I understand you right, that is a business, is comical. In my business I get unlimited write-offs, and am in the lowest tax bracket of all. Try that being a lawyer, they get none of the income or tax breaks that I see. And I can travel all year long if I want, the business takes care of itself. I( hire managers, many of them, to run the business. The business pays for them, not me.
Your try at putting down people who work hard defines you, not them. You statements above are sadly 100% racist. It also sounds like you are bitter that they did far better than you. BTW, I am not an immigrant...>>
Ho hum, more unattributed cut-and-paste. And so it goes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?
The House of Representatives is "to give small population states more political pull?"
The Constitution of 1789 had the senate elected by the established and wealthy class who populated the state legislatures.
Who failed civics?
Where did I say House of Representatives? I said, "Houses of Congress" which also includes the SENATE!!! Every state, regardless of it's population, has two Senators.
Yes, I am fully aware of the 17th Amendment which was pushed through by the Progressive Pres. Taft along with w bunch of other Progressive crapola!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If his name is Romney, no problem.
And if his name is Obama, there is a problem? And you call yourself a patriot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 861,000 few manufacturing jobs in the U.S. since Bush left the White House. Obama has seen more jobs overseas that Romney ever thought about sending!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that bill Obama sent to the house to rescind tax breaks for companies exporting jobs abroad that was voted down unanimously by ALL house republicans? I can imagine the lobbying and the Yessirs, so sorry , yessir, I'll vote against it, forgive me.
Did it pass the Senate?!? Besides, the problems with businesses is the over reaching EPA and OSHA!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hey Jacques, I have a novel idea that would help keep jobs in the U.S. Reduce business taxes to the same rate Canadian businesses now have!!!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

continued.. Terri Tanna invetments...part 2

...doctors, lawyers are "worked" as you call it. They bring in income only if they are there. And heaven help them if they get sick, get sued, or can't get business, or get run out of business by the HMO's, etc.

Real Estate works for YOU, not the other way around. That is your mentality, and totally defines your lack of knowledge, experience or education.

Here is something that will shock you...I can trade my real estate or any part of it in a flat second for great businesses...why? because my income is great and is level and is guaranteed compared to businesses. These guys LOVE real estate! They are so burned out and desperate for some respite that they are asking me constantly what they can do to get out. I am talking about some great businesses that most people see everyday and think the owner must be rich because it is a McD's and yet he is making a lousy $150K a year and working 20 hour days just to stay even. When you add in all of the theft, regulations, taxes, and other problems that real estate does not have, it is amazing. No wonder they want to switch out to real estate. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Another thing, when you buy units or other real estate or a business for that matter, it is cheaper and easier to buy a large business or units than it is to buy smaller ones. The reason is that the business finances itself. You probably do not even know what I am talking about here Terri.

For the rest of you, because that is who I am talking to now...it works like this. The larger the business, the larger the units, also a business, and a much better business than morons like Terri spout, the easier it is to own. The management is built in, the business is larger enough to pay for this, and that includes your tax accountants, managers, employees, brokers, suppliers, etc. You get great deals from suppliers btw. Once you are in business it is like a marriage. Trust is king, and these guys are in the best position you can be in when you have that relationship with them.

So, to refer back to Terri's charges that only an amateur owns real estate and has to "work hard" to get along, she is so ignorant that it is laughable. Those that own real estate are the owners of everything. Most businesses go out of business in the first 5 years. Real Estate is forever and is much more forgiving, resilient, profitable and secure than any business out there. BTW, the underlying real estate is a huge part of a lot of businesses. Example: storage units. Bought in undesirable locations, tilt-up is cheap, and run for about 10 years, then let the infill catch up and re-sell the land for a far higher price. Happens everyday, pick whatever phase of the economy you want. The profits are enormous. THIS is but one aspect of real estate.

While Terri thinks real estate is a "flat" for ignorant people and as a "non-business', the fact is I can run rings around your "partners", if in fact they even exist. Most lawyers don't know jackshit about business, that is why they are professional parasite that have to sue people to extort money to make a living. And most lawyers only make about $70K/year, net.

Your response here Terri about what is an "investment" is just got you another FAIL in this class. You are now two for two...two F's in two subjects.

What else ya got? That was too easy.

...forgive my typos, the BB game is on and I am not going to check it.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum, more unattributed cut-and-paste. And so it goes.
again, prove it.$10K says you can't.

watch him beg out and fail j.folks just like Terri.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The plagiarist is the shamed one, namely you, not me. And oh, I'm right here, but have to leave for a while, gotta start getting stuff together for Las Vegas. Wish you were there, ha ha. NOT.
haha....I knew you would chicken out you moron!!!! you can't answer it so you are "running away to Vegas!"-----hahahahhahaha haha!!!!

You'll be back in here in an hour.-lol!

that says it all folks.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve it. And show me the profanity. C'mon.
But you try to turn the attention away from your hypocritical phoniness, not even a mea culpa for having mislead everyone on this thread, plagiarizing every post except the filthy ones, yes, including your admiring bosom birther buddies and sundry. What a failure, caught red-handed, and yet you just carry on.
jacqazz, you're such a lying piece of shat. In the mind of a jacqazz, criticizing is ok as long as the person deserves it (in his small mind). What did you catch me at jacqazz? Got me pegged as another poster no doubt. You seem upset jacqazz, why? Could it be because you know you're a worthless piece of trash floating down the street gutter. No one even bothers to look. Just a piece of trash makings its way to the sewer. What's gotten under your skin jacqazz? LOL Is that your O is losing? Or that he is losing big time? No free ride for you jacqazz. HaHaHaHa Yep, we're all onto you jacqazz. LMAO Loser, Idiot. Wannabe. Just a senile old coot. LMAO!!!! Spellbound by a rock again jackazz? Ahhhh hahahahaha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Did it pass the Senate?!? Besides, the problems with businesses is the over reaching EPA and OSHA!!!
It was not voted on in the senate. No need.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, I have a novel idea that would help keep jobs in the U.S. Reduce business taxes to the same rate Canadian businesses now have!!!
We've had plenty of businesses going to China and Mexico. Not a question of taxes, but rather of wages which are 10 to 30 times lower in those countries. Eletrolux, a part of Bombardier, Freighliner trucks, all to Mexico and so it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,881 - 107,900 of173,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Mothra 45,581
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Torn Sak 1,073,062
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min voice of peace 67,550
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr omeomy 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,176
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 2 hr hands on AR 2
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr HUmy 7,563
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE