BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121866 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Bible Codes and Einsteins Theory of Relativity backs up the fact that the Earth is about 8,600 years old (st the same time, from Earth's perspective,it is about 4.5 Billion years old.
And didn't someone call me "whitey" this morning? Yet I have never called anyone a racial name!
And it sounds you are very worried about the election and by this time next week we will know who won...... and who lost!
<quoted text>
You believe that Einsteins Theory of Relativity is wrong?
I have explained the Birther effect of this election but for some one who questions Einstein, no wonder you don't get it.
Oh, it is the Independent voters in the Swing States that will decide and many of them have moved away from Obama because he is a liar!
Rogue, how in heaven's name did Einstein get into this election? He is not running for office, you know. And tell you what, if he were running, guess which party he'd run for? Just guess. And do you really think a man like Einstein would be a birther or , ha ha, can't stop laughing, a tea partyer?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121867 Oct 31, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
I'd rather shower at Penn State than vote for Obama!
Not to shower, your mean presence would empty the shower.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121868 Oct 31, 2012
Toss the illegal bum out on his azz Nov. 6th. Then, let the lawsuits begin! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121869 Oct 31, 2012
Not to worry, your mere presence would empty the shower.

I am the king of typos
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121870 Oct 31, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
MISSING: G.W. Bush
Last seen tanking the economy after starting two wars while wrapped in an American flag.
MISSING: Sarah Palin
Last seen quitting her job.
If you have any information on these two missing children, please call RNC headquarters so they can own up to them being archetypal republicans.
Bladder Spill must be a tween. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121871 Oct 31, 2012
Kalibaba Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wipe that brown stuff off your nose jackazz. It smells worse than camel dung on your tongue.
http://www.health24.com/images/hairy_tongue.j...
So, that is the third confirmed moniker. Care to explain why? Or do you just like spreading your manure tongue from name to name? It sucks so much to be you, I guess you figure it's best to mix it up.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121872 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More plagiarism
prove it. show me the source.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121873 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoney. Here's the website for the above plagiarized masterpiece of yours : thehill.com/opinion/columnists/.../264935-her...
Now we know when it's you (garbage, profanity, name-calling) and when you steal without attributing. All those "savant " sessions on investments with Terri, then your political sermons. Ha! Liar. All lifted from Google. Slither back under your rock, slug.
naw, I just forgot the quotes. First time. The rest was mine, or you can prove me wrong, which you won't. I dare ya.

The truth hurts, doesn't it.-lol

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#121874 Oct 31, 2012
Post #116,272
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
I hope l'il tacky will be the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

#121875 Oct 31, 2012
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
#116,962
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"If Obama has been responsible for the recovery of the stock market, he is responsible for the down turn
====
BTW, please tell the Class whether you are short and which equities. Thank you.

#121876 Oct 31, 2012
Post #117,415
Do you understand WHY the DJIA is a gravely FLAWED piece of data? OH, THAT'S RIGHT, you don't know ANYTHING about Statistics either.
=
Please explain to the Class how the greatest increase (the BEST ever in a presidential first term) in national wealth via the equity markets (121%) is mediocre. Thank you.
Proud American

New York, NY

#121877 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Anyone boasting he is a patriot is a phoney. Real patriots don't boast about it;
2. Had you been Michelle Obama, and so surprised and delighted was she with the support, you would've said the exact same thing. I don't know how it is to grow up as a black person, even more a woman, but I suspect it's not easy. What she said was a compliment to her country. But I doubt you'll ever understand that.
To succeed, a woman has to try twice as hard. To succeeds, a black woman has to try 4 times as hard. And be smarter than the average person. Fortunately for her, that last part she possessed.
I'm Proud to be an American and call myself a Patriot.
You just don't get it.
I have no doubt you're a black woman, your perception of work proves it. You claim a black woman has to work four times harder, can you prove that with statistics?
I was curious why you have all of those touching and nuts icons on your posts. That was until I read one of your posts. You are touching = emotional and nuts = nuts.
Carry on you nut touching lunatic.

#121878 Oct 31, 2012
Post #117,416
Where is natural law written down, so that EVERYONE can read it? Why do you keep avoiding this most basic question? Is it because there is no natural law, that it is merely a construct? Who do you think first described natural law?

#121879 Oct 31, 2012
MORE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
Post #116,333
PAUL RYAN - WILLARD ROMNEY
Can anyone on this thread articulate a valid reason(s) to support our ticket's objective to reduce the national debt of our great United States?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121880 Oct 31, 2012
Challenge to jackass....prove the investment posts were not my own. I will give you $10,000 dollars on the spot if you can do that. You have a 24 hour time limit: GO!

...this should be fun....watch him bail out folks.

One caveat: RE concepts are well known and are used by all of us in the business. Many people use the same process that I do to get rich in RE. But if you can prove that the posts are not mine, you will have the ten grand in one hour.

#121881 Oct 31, 2012
MORE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
Post #117,617
Will Mr. Ryan try to balance the U.S. operating account and introduce a balanced budget amendment? Will he try to lower the current personal income tax rate of 15%(the lowest rate has ever been for working-class people)?

#121882 Oct 31, 2012
WILLARD’S BIGGEST HURDLE
Who dares to answer the questions that are most troubling to Willard when he asks,“Are you better off today than you were four years ago:”
1. The United States equity markets have gone up 121% during the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama. YES or NO? This is largest gain during the first term of any American president. YES or NO? This percentage gain is more than SEVEN and ONE-HALF times greater than during the first term of R.Reagan. YES or NO.
2. THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES TREASURY HAS BEEN AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL THROUGHOU 2012. YES OR NO? DURING THE FOURTH YEAR OF R.REAGAN’S FIRST TERM THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES WAS MORE THAN FOUR AND ONE-HALF TIMES WORSE THAN IT IS AT PRESENT. YES OR NO?
3. The marginal federal income tax rate for a joint filing couple with $66,000 of taxable income is the lowest it has been since the implementation of Amendment XVI. YES or NO? This rate is one-third of the marginal federal income tax rate for a comparable couple during the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term. YES or NO?
4. For most of 2012, the inflation rate has averaged less than 2.2% per month. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term the inflation rate averaged more than 4.3% per month. YES or NO?
5. Willard is substantially better off than he was four years ago based on gains in excess of $100 million in his stock and bond portfolio as the result of the current administration’s economic policies. YES or NO?
6. The creditworthiness of the United States Treasury has been at its highest level throughout 2012. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term the creditworthiness of the United States was more than FOUR and ONE-HALF times worse than it is at present. YES or NO?
Please help our candidate out. How can Willard respond to these incontestable economic facts?

#121883 Oct 31, 2012
For l’il tacky:
Let’s agree that everything you have posted with respect to your president’s state-issued birth document and his social security number is completely true and correct. There is no doubt they are false and fraudulent.
Please tell the Class what would be the consequence of having all of your analysis presented in a court of competent jurisdiction and the court agreeing that you are 100% correct.

#121885 Oct 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
Toss the illegal bum out on his azz Nov. 6th. Then, let the lawsuits begin! LMAO
Let’s agree that everything that has been posted with respect to your president’s state-issued birth document and his social security number is completely true and correct. There is no doubt they are false and fraudulent.
Please tell the Class what would be the consequence of having all of your analysis presented in a court of competent jurisdiction and the court agreeing that you are 100% correct.
Thank you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121886 Oct 31, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
WILLARD’S BIGGEST HURDLE
Who dares to answer the questions that are most troubling to Willard when he asks,“Are you better off today than you were four years ago:”
1. The United States equity markets have gone up 121% during the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama. YES or NO? This is largest gain during the first term of any American president. YES or NO? This percentage gain is more than SEVEN and ONE-HALF times greater than during the first term of R.Reagan. YES or NO.
2. THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES TREASURY HAS BEEN AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL THROUGHOU 2012. YES OR NO? DURING THE FOURTH YEAR OF R.REAGAN’S FIRST TERM THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES WAS MORE THAN FOUR AND ONE-HALF TIMES WORSE THAN IT IS AT PRESENT. YES OR NO?
3. The marginal federal income tax rate for a joint filing couple with $66,000 of taxable income is the lowest it has been since the implementation of Amendment XVI. YES or NO? This rate is one-third of the marginal federal income tax rate for a comparable couple during the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term. YES or NO?
4. For most of 2012, the inflation rate has averaged less than 2.2% per month. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term the inflation rate averaged more than 4.3% per month. YES or NO?
5. Willard is substantially better off than he was four years ago based on gains in excess of $100 million in his stock and bond portfolio as the result of the current administration’s economic policies. YES or NO?
6. The creditworthiness of the United States Treasury has been at its highest level throughout 2012. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reagan’s first term the creditworthiness of the United States was more than FOUR and ONE-HALF times worse than it is at present. YES or NO?
Please help our candidate out. How can Willard respond to these incontestable economic facts?
where are your quotes Terri Tuna? jackass will be mad at you!

lol!!

btw funny he leaves in shame and you show up right on cue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,129,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 18 min edogxxx 9
Amy 10-30 40 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]