BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121890 Oct 31, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Republicans Have Won Every November 6th Presidential Election Since 1860
A woman from Los Angeles, who was a tree hugger, a liberal Democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree.

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree
to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor.

She told him she was an environmentalist, a democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.

The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could
help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land
Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility.
I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down!"
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121891 Oct 31, 2012
ever notice how Terri Tuna never answers jackass or vice versa?,,/...they are the same trolls folks. They are a tag team of one.

lol!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#121892 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
prove the INVESTMENT posts were not my own.
==
One caveat: RE concepts are well known and are used by all of us in the business. Many people use the same process that I do to get rich in RE.
Of course, the concepts well known.
For than one hundred years illiterate immigrants have been coming to this great nation without even being able to speak English yet buying a two-flat in their first 12 mos. in the U.S. In the next year they trade for a four-flat, and then a six-flat.
It is so obvious and elementary that anyone even without an education can do it. What the poster and similar uneducated immigrants don't know are the sophisticated techniques and the tax plays which is why they pay my partners $500+/per hour to teach them how the real players do it.
But real estate as described by the poster is not "INVESTING." It is operating a simple ma-and-pa business that is no different than starting a delicatessen or a quick oil change shop. All three are operating businesses that require capital.
An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment.
Simple ma-and-pa businesses as the poster has described must be "worked," but require no skill or specialized knowledge. That is why the typical uneducated, non-English-speaking immigrant from (especially) Asia (Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese) or Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia) do so well when they come to the United States. They buy a two-flat or a twenty-unit flea bag motel or a slum property and parlay that into another American success story. VERY SIMPLE. PERFECT FOR SIMPLETONS.

#121893 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
where are your quotes Terri?
No need for quotes on my original material.:)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121894 Oct 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
Toss the illegal bum out on his azz Nov. 6th. Then, let the lawsuits begin! LMAO
Loser Reposting Spam, maybe you missed it, but the lawsuits have already begun.

So far it's Birthers 0 Constitution 166.

It's the losingest record in the history of losing.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121895 Oct 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but.....jacqazz doesn't name-call or criticize! LMAO Hippo
You deserve it. And show me the profanity. C'mon.

But you try to turn the attention away from your hypocritical phoniness, not even a mea culpa for having mislead everyone on this thread, plagiarizing every post except the filthy ones, yes, including your admiring bosom birther buddies and sundry. What a failure, caught red-handed, and yet you just carry on.

#121896 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The purpose of the Electoral College, and the two Houses of Congress, was to give small population states more political pull.
REALLY?
The House of Representatives is "to give small population states more political pull?"
The Constitution of 1789 had the senate elected by the established and wealthy class who populated the state legislatures.
Who failed civics?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121897 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, we will!
GURU PREDICTION: ROMNEY WINS OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES
Thanks, we will! It seems to all of us in here that the one who is panicked is you. You are living in la-la land and are suffocating on your own delusions. You are right, we will see in 5 days who is right. Here is how you will know how the elections are going, when the lines are around the block in the swing states. That combined with the northeast states getting flattened by Sandy and you have an election for Mitt right there. Of course, you will be the one saying the election is rigged, because it will be just like 2000.
Florida....Romney will win by 7 points
Ohio...Romney wins by 1%
The polls today (Washington Times) are over-polling the dems by 8 points. They are trying to mirror the turnout of 2008, which is not going to hold now...not even close. When they get their counts, they them adjust the polls down for R's, and up for D's. That is so off it is comical. They are simply giving obama 8 points without polling it, because that is what happened in 2008. Now however internal polling has Republicans far more motivated in every category including women, the young, and most importantly, the Independents who put obama in last time. That is why Romney will win this election by a landslide.
GURU'S call:
***ROMNEY wins this election by 5-10% of the popular vote, and will win over 300 electoral votes.
The excuse the left will give is that the black voters failed to turn out this time. Count on it.
More plagiarized cut-and-paste. I won't bother trying to find it.

#121898 Oct 31, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
The date November 6th has always been a good one for Republicans:
1860 - Abraham Lincoln over Stephen Douglas
1888 - Benjamin Harrison over incumbent Grover Cleveland
1900 - William McKinley over William Jennings Bryan
1928 - Herbert Hoover over Al Smith
1956 - Dwight Eisenhower over Adlai Stevenson
1984 - Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale
EXCELLENT POST.
Now go back home to study the difference between correlation and cause and effect.

Location hidden

#121899 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation for September
Published: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012 | 12:54 PM ET
Text Size
By: Jeff Cox
CNBC.com Senior Writer
Twitter
LinkedIn
Revisions to the way payroll data firm ADP counts private sector job creation have resulted in a sharp drop in the September employment count.
Unemployment
ADP's new calculations put the monthly job creation at just 88,200, down from the 162,000 the firm originally reported earlier this month.
The firm recently has entered into a partnership with Moody's Analytics that will change the way the private payroll count is calculated.
The new private payroll count now is actually under Labor's September job creation household survey net total of 114,000, 104,000 of which came from the private sector.
lol...people vote their wallets, jobs. That is it for obama, he can't create even one job. He is out!
There are 861,000 few manufacturing jobs in the U.S. since Bush left the White House. Obama has seen more jobs overseas that Romney ever thought about sending!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121900 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it. show me the source.
Naw, no more, you've been exposed. Everyone knows if it's not filled with filthy language, or if it's even slightly intelligent, it's not yours. I exposed you, and yet, you continue.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121901 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
naw, I just forgot the quotes. First time. The rest was mine, or you can prove me wrong, which you won't. I dare ya.
The truth hurts, doesn't it.-lol
Now you lie. You even picked the thing apart. You plagiarized two if not three today. All you can write by yourself is dumb stuff and vulgarisms. Wojar also caught you red-handed. Crawl, shameless plagiarizer.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121903 Oct 31, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Post #116,272
THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ELECTION
On Sunday, January 20, 2013, when Chief Justice John Roberts intones,“Congratulations, Mr. President,” will the strident and uneducated minorities on each side of the spectrum be able to accept the
“Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’”
whatever the outcome of this important election?
=
I ask each poster who is online this evening to affirmatively assure the Class TONIGHT that they will accept the “Will of ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” however that turns out?
That will be the way to demonstrate TRUE PATRIOTISM under our sacred Constitution.
I hope l'il tacky will be the first to step up and pledge to support our NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
I don't know how it is for you, but I don't exactly like our prime minister, to put it mildly. Yet he was freely elected and I wished him every success, as his success is my success. And let me tell you, however I don't agree with his policies, I would not lower myself to call him 1/10th the disgusting names some birthers have called Obama and his wife on this thread.

Whoever is elected, the campaign will be over, get on with your lives and hopes, whoever it is, that he will succeed. And not ever again repeat "let's make him a one-term president",(rep leader in the house).
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121904 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
where are your quotes Terri Tuna? jackass will be mad at you!
lol!!
btw funny he leaves in shame and you show up right on cue.
The plagiarist is the shamed one, namely you, not me. And oh, I'm right here, but have to leave for a while, gotta start getting stuff together for Las Vegas. Wish you were there, ha ha. NOT.

Location hidden

#121905 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jerry; There is nothing lower in any prison than a Chick Hawk like Sandusky. He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves.
Sandusky moved to Pa. state prison housing death row inmates to serve 30-year minimum sentence--By Mark Scolforo, The Associated Press
HARRISBURG, Pa.- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky on Wednesday was sent to serve his child molestation prison sentence at an institution in far southwestern Pennsylvania that includes most of the state's death row inmates.
The Corrections Department said Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg. Prison officials said he will be housed in protective custody.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandusky-moved-pa-state ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad story, that. And remember, Rogue, vengeance is NOT for you. At least not if you're Catholic.
Where did I wish evil on him? He has a choice. Stay safe in solitude or take his risk in the general prison population. Do you remember Jeffrey Damher? Yep, he was in prison only two years when some one whacked him.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121906 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
ever notice how Terri Tuna never answers jackass or vice versa?,,/...they are the same trolls folks. They are a tag team of one.
lol!
My gosh. I've often commented to her. As a matter of fact, I did a few minutes ago. She does not often answer, which is her business, she doesn't have to. What does surprise me is that she lowers herself by actually exchanging with you. Just be grateful, you can learn so much. Oh, sorry, no, you can't. It's all over your head.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121907 Oct 31, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the concepts well known.
For than one hundred years illiterate immigrants have been coming to this great nation without even being able to speak English yet buying a two-flat in their first 12 mos. in the U.S. In the next year they trade for a four-flat, and then a six-flat.
It is so obvious and elementary that anyone even without an education can do it. What the poster and similar uneducated immigrants don't know are the sophisticated techniques and the tax plays which is why they pay my partners $500+/per hour to teach them how the real players do it.
But real estate as described by the poster is not "INVESTING." It is operating a simple ma-and-pa business that is no different than starting a delicatessen or a quick oil change shop. All three are operating businesses that require capital.
An investment (the equity or bond markets) is not a business that must be "worked" (except for traders), because the true investor can take her position and lock up the certificates in her safe deposit box without ever again having to worry about the investment.
Simple ma-and-pa businesses as the poster has described must be "worked," but require no skill or specialized knowledge. That is why the typical uneducated, non-English-speaking immigrant from (especially) Asia (Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese) or Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia) do so well when they come to the United States. They buy a two-flat or a twenty-unit flea bag motel or a slum property and parlay that into another American success story. VERY SIMPLE. PERFECT FOR SIMPLETONS.
wow., add a bigot to your resume, as well s clueless. "You didn't build that!" because you are Chinese, Indian, Russian...etc. You have just blown us all away Terri. Or that immigrants are illiterate and uneducated, or that "anybody can do it". What a laugh that is, and I am 100% sure that you don't own anything at all, you rent. And your $500/hr partners are bogus as well based on your true ignorance and bigotry being shown her as far as "investments/investing " goes.
Amazing. Even I though you were better than this.

And your statement here that is the laugh of the century that "unless you buy stocks or bonds you are not running a business' or whatever that tortured confused statement is is comical. BTW, so are many "businesses" like doctors, lawyers, fast food owners, and everyone else in your warped mind.

here is some news on the aside for you: most doctors make horrible owners in RE. Why? ego, and lack of time. Same for lawyers. Why lack of time? Because they are in the highest tax category out there with virtually no deductions. Didn't use to be that way, but now they are trapped in their own business. They can't leave or the income stops.

What makes you think for a minute that operating several thousand apartments is not a business? My managers operate a business. They do the work and I oversee it. I make the decisions, not them. But as you say....that is not a business. Got some more news for you Terri, we use S-corps and everything is a writeoff-- as a business. The IRS says we are in business. In fact, they won't let you run it any other way. Neither will the state. That makes it a business. And yes, we did build that!

The fact that I don't buy some crappy stock and stuff it in a drawer and as you say if I understand you right, that is a business, is comical. In my business I get unlimited write-offs, and am in the lowest tax bracket of all. Try that being a lawyer, they get none of the income or tax breaks that I see. And I can travel all year long if I want, the business takes care of itself. I( hire managers, many of them, to run the business. The business pays for them, not me.

Your try at putting down people who work hard defines you, not them. You statements above are sadly 100% racist. It also sounds like you are bitter that they did far better than you. BTW, I am not an immigrant...>>
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121909 Oct 31, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser Reposting Spam, maybe you missed it, but the lawsuits have already begun.
So far it's Birthers 0 Constitution 166.
It's the losingest record in the history of losing.
But , grand birther, you forget some important elements, to wit, BIRTHER REASONING. It's 0-166, yet they proclaim victory. If they had been in the world series and named the Detroit birthers, they would shout victory over the rooftops, a sweep, 0-4. LoL. That's how they see it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121910 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 861,000 few manufacturing jobs in the U.S. since Bush left the White House. Obama has seen more jobs overseas that Romney ever thought about sending!!!
What about that bill Obama sent to the house to rescind tax breaks for companies exporting jobs abroad that was voted down unanimously by ALL house republicans? I can imagine the lobbying and the Yessirs, so sorry , yessir, I'll vote against it, forgive me.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121911 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jerry; There is nothing lower in any prison than a Chick Hawk like Sandusky. He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves.
Sandusky moved to Pa. state prison housing death row inmates to serve 30-year minimum sentence--By Mark Scolforo, The Associated Press
HARRISBURG, Pa.- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky on Wednesday was sent to serve his child molestation prison sentence at an institution in far southwestern Pennsylvania that includes most of the state's death row inmates.
The Corrections Department said Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg. Prison officials said he will be housed in protective custody.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandusky-moved-pa-state ...
<quoted text>
Where did I wish evil on him? He has a choice. Stay safe in solitude or take his risk in the general prison population. Do you remember Jeffrey Damher? Yep, he was in prison only two years when some one whacked him.
Excerpt from above post : "He can either spend his thirty years in solitude, or being gang raped daily in a general prisoner population facility. In any even, I hope he gets what he deserves."

Where did you wish evil on him? How about "I hope he gets what he deserves". I don't expect a response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr woodtick57 1,205,504
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 52,231
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr SLY WEST 814
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr scirocco 69,288
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr scirocco 71,697
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]