BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,801 - 107,820 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#121811 Oct 31, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not once did Howard refer to English common law, it was Natural Law and National Law (Civil Rights Act), which he placed into the Constitution, which prevented it from being overturned. The Civil Rights Act of 1866, is just as good today as it was then.
But there were other leaders besides Howard:

“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).

“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)

And Howard himself indicates that the place of birth is what makes a US citizen at birth.

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

Moreover, while Howard may not say that the source is the common law, he does indicate that jurisdiction refers to the place of birth:

"They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

But the bottom line is that the US Supreme Court decided that the meaning of jurisdiction in the 14th amendment refers to the territory of the USA, and it is the US Supreme Court that has the final say. Recently the US Supreme Court turned down an appeal of a court ruling in Georgia that ruled that every child born in the USA is a Natural Born Citizen. What is the effect of rejecting the appeal? It is that the ruling in Georgia stands.
EndObama

Delavan, WI

#121812 Oct 31, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House has the lame-stream media tell all of their LIES.
Obama NEVER tells the truth.
Lying is his native-tongue.
Unable To get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121815 Oct 31, 2012
EndObama wrote:
<quoted text>Lying is his native-tongue.
Unable To get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.
George Washington was the son of British subjects.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121816 Oct 31, 2012
EndObama wrote:
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
In 5 days he will be out. People have had it with him. They are smart, and will let him take himself out with his lies. They will not take on the bc now as he is out anyway. After the election that goes to court and he cannot do one damn thing then.

No, they played it right. Now there will be no riots. obama is out, the polls are so whacked it is amazing. And the Repubs and Independents are all going to show up in 5 days to make a huge show of how much they dislike obama and his lies, forgeries, incompetence, and coverups. His whole life is a coverup, just like Benghazi.

It looks like Romney is taking Ohio now, taking the independents with him and the undecideds as well. It is just starting to break to Romney...just reported
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121817 Oct 31, 2012
EndObama wrote:
Silly foolish you

1. Patriots? Gates, Buffet, Clooney, Redford, Penn, etc are for Obama. Are they no more patriots than the names you cited?;
2. Less than forthcoming? He presented short and long forms of his BC. Where are Romney's last 10 years' tax returns?
3. Legal, legal, as being son of a foreigner does nothing to his natural birth citizen of the United States, born in the USA from an America mother. Just like Romney, born in the USA from a Mexican father and American mother.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Your thoughts are fuelled by hate, nothing else.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121818 Oct 31, 2012
As we stripped away Obama’s yearlong campaign of vilification, all the president offered us was more servings of negative ads — ads we had already dismissed as not credible. He kept doing the same thing even as it stopped working.

The result was that the presidential race reached a tipping point. Reasonable voters saw that the voice of hope and optimism and positivism was Romney while the president was only a nitpicking, quarrelsome, negative figure. The contrast does not work in Obama’s favor.

His erosion began shortly after the conventions when Indiana (10 votes) and North Carolina (15) moved to Romney (in addition to the 179 votes that states that McCain carried cast this year).

Then, in October, Obama lost the Southern swing states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). He also lost Colorado (10), bringing his total to 255 votes.

And now, he faces the erosion of the northern swing states: Ohio (18), New Hampshire (4) and Iowa (6). Only in the union-anchored state of Nevada (9) does Obama still cling to a lead.

In the next few days, the battle will move to Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (15), Wisconsin (10) and Minnesota (16). Ahead in Pennsylvania, tied in Michigan and Wisconsin, and slightly behind in Minnesota, these new swing states look to be the battleground.

Or will the Romney momentum grow and wash into formerly safe Democratic territory in New Jersey and Oregon?

Once everyone discovers that the emperor has no clothes (or that Obama has no argument after the negative ads stopped working), the vote shift could be of historic proportions.

The impact on Senate races could be profound. Give the GOP easy pickups in Nebraska and North Dakota. Wisconsin has been a roller coaster. Once an easy win for Republican Tommy Thompson, then a likely loss as Democrat Tammy Baldwin caught up, and now Republican again, it will probably be a third pickup. Romney’s surge in Virginia is propelling George Allen to a good lead for the first time all campaign. In Montana, Republican Denny Rehberg holds and has held for some time a small lead over Democrat incumbent Jon Tester. And, in Pennsylvania, Smith has powered his campaign to a small lead over Democrat Bob Casey Jr.

The GOP now leads in these six takeaways. But it is also within easy striking distance in Ohio and Florida, where incumbents are under 50 percent and Republican challengers Connie Mack (Fla.) and Josh Mandel (Ohio) are only a few points behind. It may even be possible to entertain daydreams of Rhode Island (Barry Hinckley) and New Jersey (Joe Kyrillos) going Republican.

Republican losses? Look for a giveback in Maine and possibly in Indiana and Massachusetts. In Indiana, Republican Richard Mourdock had established a 5-point lead over Democrat Joe Donnelly. But his comments about rape knocked him back to a tie. With Romney carrying the state by 15 points, however, Mourdock could still make it. In Massachusetts, Brown has been in hand-to-hand combat with Elizabeth Warren. Down by five a few days ago, he’s now tied, but the undecided usually goes against the incumbent.

The most likely outcome? Eight GOP takeaways and two giveaways for a net gain of six. A 53-47 Senate, just like we have now, only opposite.

Barack Obama’s parting gift to the Democratic Party.

RationalState

#121819 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
As we stripped away Obama’s yearlong campaign of vilification, all the president offered us was more servings ... blah, blah, and blah.
Plagiarism. Dick Morris was the source.

A middle school kid should know enough to cite the source.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121820 Oct 31, 2012
Another bad sign for Obama. He obviously dir not read the TEA leaves.

Dem Early Vote Lead In Florida Down 70% Over 2008

There's all kinds of spin out there regarding early voters, especially from Team Obama and their allies in the CorruptMedia, but I don’t believe in tea leaves; I believe in numbers. Gallup provided numbers, and those numbers (with a huge 3,300 sample) show Romney winning early voters by a margin of 52-47%. And now we have hard numbers out of Florida showing Democrats well behind their early vote lead when compared to this time last year:

But a Republican yesterday noted that at this point in 2008, Democrats held a 134,774-vote lead in Florida. As of yesterday. Democrats led by less than 41,000 – a nearly 70 percent drop.

The Obama campaign does not dispute those numbers.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Location hidden

#121821 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques, you have no idea what a true patriot is Here are the words of an anti-patriot.
"… for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”
Michelle Obama
Patriot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A patriot is someone who feels a strong support for his or her country.

Location hidden

#121822 Oct 31, 2012
My Country,'Tis of Thee'
&fe ature=related

RationalState

#121823 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, you have no idea what a true patriot is Here are the words of an anti-patriot.
<quoted text>
Patriot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A patriot is someone who feels a strong support for his or her country.
According to Rouge, Adolph was a true patriot!(He was considered a super patriot during the Reich.)

<><><>< ><><><> <>

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."
Adolf Hitler

One category: "libtards".
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
"… for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”
Michelle Obama

Location hidden

#121824 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Bible Codes and Einsteins Theory of Relativity backs up the fact that the Earth is about 8,600 years old (st the same time, from Earth's perspective,it is about 4.5 Billion years old.
And didn't someone call me "whitey" this morning? Yet I have never called anyone a racial name!
And it sounds you are very worried about the election and by this time next week we will know who won...... and who lost!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I have no doubt that your understanding of relativity is based on what you've read on a cereal box.
Not only are you wrong, you're way wrong.
I love how you just add unrelated crap in when you've failed miserably. You're a coward who cannot write what he believes in because you know is wrong and repulsive.
Further, you have yet to explain what a Romney win would have to do with birfers. Other than voting Republican as they would have anyway, what influence on the election have birfers had?
Please reply only with verifiable facts from primary sources. Anything else is an admission that you're talking out your grandma's arse.
You believe that Einsteins Theory of Relativity is wrong?
I have explained the Birther effect of this election but for some one who questions Einstein, no wonder you don't get it.
Oh, it is the Independent voters in the Swing States that will decide and many of them have moved away from Obama because he is a liar!

RationalState

#121826 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is Rouge who is wrong, not Einstein.

The Big Bang had no center; it was not an explosion radiating from a point. Rouge reached a naïve conclusion based on a naïve premise that has been thoroughly debunked.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I have no doubt that your understanding of relativity is based on what you've read on a cereal box.
Not only are you wrong, you're way wrong.
I love how you just add unrelated crap in when you've failed miserably. You're a coward who cannot write what he believes in because you know is wrong and repulsive.
Further, you have yet to explain what a Romney win would have to do with birfers. Other than voting Republican as they would have anyway, what influence on the election have birfers had?
Please reply only with verifiable facts from primary sources. Anything else is an admission that you're talking out your grandma's arse.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#121827 Oct 31, 2012
I'd rather shower at Penn State than vote for Obama!

RationalState

#121828 Oct 31, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
I'd rather shower at Penn State than vote for Obama!
That's not a surprise. Rouge finally admits his inner repressed feelings. Sorry, Rouge, Jerry would never be interested in an old fart like you.

Location hidden

#121829 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bang had no center; it was not an explosion radiating from a point. Rouge reached a naïve conclusion based on a naïve premise that has been thoroughly debunked.
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about the Big Bang? But in any event, can you totally discount the Big Bang Theory? And if you believe in the Steady State Theory, how do you explain Hydrogen and Helium?
And, was the only one Big Bang or more than one Big Bang coming from another direction?
Why, Dr. Carl Sagan said that there was only three billion stars in the entire universe and he has been proven wrong by a factor of at least 1,000.
Kalibaba Obama

Canyon Country, CA

#121831 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a new low for you. Oops, I take that back. A new high. For you that is.
How you must have scoured the web to find that, your dirty little mind guiding you all the way. Yet, you could not locate anything that would entertain your insignificant little mind. So instead we get a pic of YOU looking for your brain. How it must suck to come up with something like that. What would your friend Mitt think of that? How about your bosom buddy American err hmm "christian" lady? Or all-American Sioux? You call me an atheist, and coming from you, it's a compliment indeed. YOU call yourself a christian. What would you parish priest or minister think of that pic? Would you show it to him or her? If I had a parish priest or a minister, I could show him/her anything I write here. Do you see? Do you get it?
Yes, it must be terribly lonely to be you, ostracized, looked away from, yes, let's tie that bell around your neck, so we can flee when we hear you coming.
You need to wipe that brown stuff off your nose jackazz. It smells worse than camel dung on your tongue.
http://www.health24.com/images/hairy_tongue.j...
Pdamerica

Bay Shore, NY

#121832 Oct 31, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
In 5 days he will be out. People have had it with him. They are smart, and will let him take himself out with his lies. They will not take on the bc now as he is out anyway. After the election that goes to court and he cannot do one damn thing then.
No, they played it right. Now there will be no riots. obama is out, the polls are so whacked it is amazing. And the Repubs and Independents are all going to show up in 5 days to make a huge show of how much they dislike obama and his lies, forgeries, incompetence, and coverups. His whole life is a coverup, just like Benghazi.
It looks like Romney is taking Ohio now, taking the independents with him and the undecideds as well. It is just starting to break to Romney...just reported
The Electoral College: Another Front in the War Against Labor
October 31 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cer3dsc
The Electoral College - the way we pick our president and vice president - is all about cheap labor. When it was put into place in 1789, it was to give slaveholders a greater national voice - part of a compromise with the slave states to keep them in the union. So back then, it was all about cheap labor - slavery.
http://www.pdamerica.org/component/k2/item/97...

=======

The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well Mitt Romney /(Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$

RationalState

#121833 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about the Big Bang? But in any event, can you totally discount the Big Bang Theory? And if you believe in the Steady State Theory, how do you explain Hydrogen and Helium?
And, was the only one Big Bang or more than one Big Bang coming from another direction?
Why, Dr. Carl Sagan said that there was only three billion stars in the entire universe and he has been proven wrong by a factor of at least 1,000.
Rougie: "Did I say anything about the Big Bang?"

Yup. Many times. Got Alzheimer's?

And what do your other scatterbrain comments have to do with it?

Anyway you slice or dice it, the 8,600 year old earth fantasy crashes and burns.

Grow up!

<><><>< ><><><> ><><><>

Why does Rougie fantasize that Sagan said there were only three billion stars in the universe? Did he read that at a high school kid's web site?

Sorry, Rougie, your fantasy was debunked months ago.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121834 Oct 31, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Rouge, Adolph was a true patriot!(He was considered a super patriot during the Reich.)
<><><>< ><><><> <>
"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."
Adolf Hitler
One category: "libtards".
<quoted text>
HaHaHa, I see the flappers are realllllly reachhhhhing now! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE