BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,781 - 107,800 of 176,789 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Let's see if Slopuke can understand this. 5 to 1 says he can't! LMAO

Many make the silly mistake of confusing temporary allegiance to a countries laws under the law of nations with that of allegiance to a nation. In school we pledge allegiance to the flag and the “Republic for which it stands,” not pledge our allegiance to local traffic laws. No one during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries confused owing allegiance to the laws with that of owing allegiance to a nation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying the Congress, the States, the Courts, legal scholars, and the people didn't understand the 14th Amendment. What happened to all those citizens allegedly disenfranchised according to Play Law construction of the 14th?
<quoted text>
Again, I'm saying you don't understand it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron fails to see the irony in his egotistical dismissal of other pilots.
Rogue Moron is a pilot and a truck driver. If only he could admit that he harbours a deep-seated resentment of those smarter and more successful than him, pages and pages and pages and pages of this thread would not have been unnecessarily wasted.
Fan boy irony wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells the stories on the Birther thread. You are here at all hours to give your summary of the man and his stories. On the Birther thread.
Any sane observer would call what you have "working class white man envy".
Laughable.
No, what is sad is that people think just because they have money, the can do what ever they want. Did you know Arnold Palmer has over 18,000 flying hours??? And both Harrison Ford and John Travolta are accomplished aviators.
The trick for anything that is dangerous is to know your limits and the limits of you machine!!! After that, it becomes a calculated risk.
Do you remember Gov. Mel Carnahan from MO who was running for the U.S. Senate in 2000. His son was flying when he had a relatively minor instrument malfunction.
Now, try and fly a Chinook on a partial instrument panel with both SAS's off line in moderate turbulence .... for an hour!!! Yes, I have done that in training just to be ready.
In Korea I flew a Chinook fromthe DMZ back to base with one engine on emergency trim and both SAS's off line. Yes, you work your butt off but a well trained pilot can handle it.
Oh, and I have done this.
&fe ature=fvwrel
But what you makes you feel good is when they post the following day's missions and the enlisted crew sees who their pilots will be and you hear a remark, "Great, I have Mr. Slick/Sooth as my pilot" or, "Oh sh*t, I have captain azz-hole"! The crew in the back knows who is not only a good pilot, but who will look after them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Mikey wrote:
Is that fat slob of a loser Davey Brown still posting here?
I might have to drop back in after Obama is reelected next week to see if that greasy terd finally had that stroke that's been building up.
Maybe it will you who will have the stroke ... when Obama loses next week!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

"Einsteins Theory of Relativity backs up the fact that the Earth is about 8,600 years old (st the same time, from Earth's perspective,it is about 4.5 Billion years old.
Nonsense. From the perspective of any point in the universe it (the universe) is over ten billion years old. The Big Bang had no center; it was not an explosion radiating from a point. Rouge reached a naïve conclusion based on a naïve premise that has been thoroughly debunked.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Spill, there is no need to post any cases, a 6 year old can comprehend what it says. Wonder why you can't? Could it be because you're a Dumbazzedtard? I think so. LMAO at this cherub.
Loser Reposting Spam, I don't think the above will be an effective argument when birfoons get their day in court.

You may want to work on it just a bit.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This add is totally correct as confirmed by Fiat. They do plan on building Jeeps in .... China which means there will be fewer Jeeps exported from the U.S. to other countries.
Oh, the tile to this ad says that Romney lied but at no time does that ad say the Jeep is moving (all of Jeep) to China!!! Listen, vewy cawefully!!! Do not insert things that are not said!!!
Romney Continues to Tell "Jeeps to China" Lie in New Campaign Ad
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bogus -...
It is like GE making engine parts in Europe. Rather than make the parts here in the U.S., GE moved it's tooling to Europe and hired local workers!!!
The fact is that Obama has exported a hundred times as more jobs overseas that Romney did by making new EPA and OSHA rules.
Ya know, if you Libtards are so worried about CO2, maybe you should stop breathing!
<quoted text>
I posted a link to back up my argument. Can you??? Or are you just shooting blanks again?
I already responded to that link. Try to keep up, please.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Fan boy irony wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells the stories on the Birther thread. You are here at all hours to give your summary of the man and his stories. On the Birther thread.
Any sane observer would call what you have "working class white man envy".
Laughable.
Lol, when this loser writes "all hours" s/he of course means "about once a day."

As to the rest of this loser's post, just plain lol.

“only High IQs need apply”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Agreed ^^^^
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Bladder Spill actually knows anything! Typical of a DIMwit though. Someone with years and years of experience makes a statement based on that experience and the DIMs dismiss it as some deep seated resentment about whatever. How stupid can they possibly be? DIMs just keep expanding that limit. Good job flappers, you're setting new records daily for stupidity.
Speaking of records for stupidity, let's disqualify any applicant for a private and, especially, commercial pilot's licence who has more than a high school diploma. Rogue fails to mention the educated ones who are good and careful pilots and the minimally-educated ones who could not even pass the written exam, much less fly a plane.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Let's see if Slopuke can understand this. 5 to 1 says he can't! LMAO
Many make the silly mistake of confusing temporary allegiance to a countries laws under the law of nations with that of allegiance to a nation. In school we pledge allegiance to the flag and the “Republic for which it stands,” not pledge our allegiance to local traffic laws. No one during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries confused owing allegiance to the laws with that of owing allegiance to a nation.
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

Many make the idiotic mistake of conflating allegiance, jurisdiction, and citizenship, the "Pledge of Allegiance" notwithstanding.

A person born in the US, even of ordinary alien parents, owes immediate allegiance to the United States and is bound by the tie of natural allegiance and is a natural born citizen. Such a person, born in the US under the jurisdiction of the United States, is born a citizen according to the 14th Amendment.

The court in Gardner v. Ward was wrong?
Garder v. Ward, 2 Mass. 244 (1805)
“The doctrine of the common law is that every man born within its jurisdiction is a subject of the sovereign of the country where he is born, and allegiance is not personal to the sovereign in the extent that has been contended for; it is due to him in his political capacity of sovereign of the territory where the person owing the allegiance as born.

Zephaniah Swift was wrong?
“that a man born within the jurisdiction of the common law is a citizen of the country wherein he is born. By this circumstance of his birth, he is subjected to the duty of allegiance which is claimed and enforced by the sovereign of his native land, and becomes reciprocally entitled to the protection of that sovereign, and to the other rights and advantages which are included in the term ‘citizenship.’” A System of the Laws of the State of Connecticut: Zephaniah Swift, In Six Book, pg. 163,167 (1795).

The high court of Kentucky was wrong in 1822?

Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”

The Oregon District Court was wrong?
Ex parte Chin King 13 Sawyer 333 (Oregon District June 25, 1888).“By the common law, a child born within the allegiance —the jurisdiction—of the United States, is born a subject or citizen thereof, without reference to the political status or condition of its parents.”

Supreme Court Justice Noah H. Swayne was wrong, along with the concurring judges in the appellate court of Kentucky?

“All persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.… We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States.” U. S. v. Rhodes, 1 Abb.U.S. 28, 1 Am. Law T. Rep. U.S. Cts. 22, 7 Am. Law Reg.(N.S.) 233, 27 F.Cas. 785, No. 16,151 (C.C.D.Ky. 1866)

Grow up!
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Bible Codes and Einsteins Theory of Relativity backs up the fact that the Earth is about 8,600 years old (st the same time, from Earth's perspective,it is about 4.5 Billion years old.
And didn't someone call me "whitey" this morning? Yet I have never called anyone a racial name!
And it sounds you are very worried about the election and by this time next week we will know who won...... and who lost!
Rogue Moron, I have no doubt that your understanding of relativity is based on what you've read on a cereal box.

Not only are you wrong, you're way wrong.

I love how you just add unrelated crap in when you've failed miserably. You're a coward who cannot write what he believes in because you know is wrong and repulsive.

Further, you have yet to explain what a Romney win would have to do with birfers. Other than voting Republican as they would have anyway, what influence on the election have birfers had?

Please reply only with verifiable facts from primary sources. Anything else is an admission that you're talking out your grandma's arse.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the last line jacqazz. That's not criticizing? You're FOS jacqazz. Airboat ride? LMAO
Nope, not criticising at all. Stating a fact is what it is. I can't help it if that's what you are. Oh, and you just don't measure up. You do have resilience, though, you keep coming back for more. Yes,(a fact, not criticism) how it must suck to be you.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Bladder Spill actually knows anything! Typical of a DIMwit though. Someone with years and years of experience makes a statement based on that experience and the DIMs dismiss it as some deep seated resentment about whatever. How stupid can they possibly be? DIMs just keep expanding that limit. Good job flappers, you're setting new records daily for stupidity.
Rogue Moron's years of experience amount to jack squat when his prejudices cloud his judgement.

That is common for all birfoons such as yourself and Rogue Moron.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Delete keyedup from my post. Rest is fine. Sorry 'bout that.
you don't need to correct anything....nobody cares what you think or wrote.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm saying you don't understand it.
You're saying the Congress, the States, the Courts, legal scholars, and the people didn't understand the 14th Amendment. What happened to all those citizens allegedly disenfranchised according to Play Law construction of the 14th?

Cat got your tongue?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron fails to see the irony in his egotistical dismissal of other pilots.
Rogue Moron is a pilot and a truck driver. If only he could admit that he harbours a deep-seated resentment of those smarter and more successful than him, pages and pages and pages and pages of this thread would not have been unnecessarily wasted.
<quoted text>
No, what is sad is that people think just because they have money, the can do what ever they want. Did you know Arnold Palmer has over 18,000 flying hours??? And both Harrison Ford and John Travolta are accomplished aviators.
The trick for anything that is dangerous is to know your limits and the limits of you machine!!! After that, it becomes a calculated risk.
Do you remember Gov. Mel Carnahan from MO who was running for the U.S. Senate in 2000. His son was flying when he had a relatively minor instrument malfunction.
Now, try and fly a Chinook on a partial instrument panel with both SAS's off line in moderate turbulence .... for an hour!!! Yes, I have done that in training just to be ready.
In Korea I flew a Chinook fromthe DMZ back to base with one engine on emergency trim and both SAS's off line. Yes, you work your butt off but a well trained pilot can handle it.
Oh, and I have done this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7po3JlgWhvQXX&feature=fvw rel
But what you makes you feel good is when they post the following day's missions and the enlisted crew sees who their pilots will be and you hear a remark, "Great, I have Mr. Slick/Sooth as my pilot" or, "Oh sh*t, I have captain azz-hole"! The crew in the back knows who is not only a good pilot, but who will look after them.
Wow, a rambling off topic reply.

Shocking!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a forum. Of course no one or hardly anyone gives a damn what I think. The problem here is that YOU think anyone gives a damn about what you think. Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time. How it must suck to be a defeated know-nothing lowly birther.
<quoted text>
Please point out where, in the above post, I mentioned the words "criticise" or "hate".
As to criticism, my stating that : "Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time." was not criticism nor hate. I was stating a FACT. The truth. If you can't handle the truth, that is your problem, not mine. Do you understand now?
lol....it is clear that you are in MAJOR PANIC MODE NOW as obama sags in the polls. The more obama tanks, the louder you get in here with nothing but bigotry and defensiveness. You need to stop taking those drugs you burnout.

Keep it up, it will totally define you in 5 days. The psycho wards are open 24/7. They have a padded cell just for you and obama.
http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/2388/2272388,...
Kalibaba Obama

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jock from nowhere. This is you. Study it.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_4_DGOk4SWI/T3-jjyz...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Kalibaba Obama wrote:
Jock from nowhere. This is you. Study it.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_4_DGOk4SWI/T3-jjyz...
This is a new low for you. Oops, I take that back. A new high. For you that is.

How you must have scoured the web to find that, your dirty little mind guiding you all the way. Yet, you could not locate anything that would entertain your insignificant little mind. So instead we get a pic of YOU looking for your brain. How it must suck to come up with something like that. What would your friend Mitt think of that? How about your bosom buddy American err hmm "christian" lady? Or all-American Sioux? You call me an atheist, and coming from you, it's a compliment indeed. YOU call yourself a christian. What would you parish priest or minister think of that pic? Would you show it to him or her? If I had a parish priest or a minister, I could show him/her anything I write here. Do you see? Do you get it?

Yes, it must be terribly lonely to be you, ostracized, looked away from, yes, let's tie that bell around your neck, so we can flee when we hear you coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,096,032
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min texas pete 4,638
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 min Hatti_Hollerand 321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Chickenpoo 49,264
Amy 8-21 42 min PEllen 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,238
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,294
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info