BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,389)

Showing posts 107,761 - 107,780 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

This add is totally correct as confirmed by Fiat. They do plan on building Jeeps in .... China which means there will be fewer Jeeps exported from the U.S. to other countries.

Oh, the tile to this ad says that Romney lied but at no time does that ad say the Jeep is moving (all of Jeep) to China!!! Listen, vewy cawefully!!! Do not insert things that are not said!!!

Romney Continues to Tell "Jeeps to China" Lie in New Campaign Ad
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bogus-...

It is like GE making engine parts in Europe. Rather than make the parts here in the U.S., GE moved it's tooling to Europe and hired local workers!!!
The fact is that Obama has exported a hundred times as more jobs overseas that Romney did by making new EPA and OSHA rules.
Ya know, if you Libtards are so worried about CO2, maybe you should stop breathing!
James Madison

Guin, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Did all you Libturds know, Obama planning to Tax you everytime you use the internet ??????

YouraDumbass !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuhh00_presi...
Fan boy irony

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron fails to see the irony in his egotistical dismissal of other pilots.
Rogue Moron is a pilot and a truck driver. If only he could admit that he harbours a deep-seated resentment of those smarter and more successful than him, pages and pages and pages and pages of this thread would not have been unnecessarily wasted.
He tells the stories on the Birther thread. You are here at all hours to give your summary of the man and his stories. On the Birther thread.
Any sane observer would call what you have "working class white man envy".

Laughable.
Fan boy irony

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a forum. Of course no one or hardly anyone gives a damn what I think. The problem here is that YOU think anyone gives a damn about what you think. Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time. How it must suck to be a defeated know-nothing lowly birther.
Hypocrisies finest example.

Laughable
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Did Loser Reposting Spam finally post those controlling cases that support his child's understanding of jurisdiction?
I'll wait.
Bladder Spill, there is no need to post any cases, a 6 year old can comprehend what it says. Wonder why you can't? Could it be because you're a Dumbazzedtard? I think so. LMAO at this cherub.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This add is totally correct as confirmed by Fiat. They do plan on building Jeeps in .... China which means there will be fewer Jeeps exported from the U.S. to other countries.
Oh, the tile to this ad says that Romney lied but at no time does that ad say the Jeep is moving (all of Jeep) to China!!! Listen, vewy cawefully!!! Do not insert things that are not said!!!
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bogus-...
It is like GE making engine parts in Europe. Rather than make the parts here in the U.S., GE moved it's tooling to Europe and hired local workers!!!
The fact is that Obama has exported a hundred times as more jobs overseas that Romney did by making new EPA and OSHA rules.
Ya know, if you Libtards are so worried about CO2, maybe you should stop breathing!
Look, read carefully, I will take your argumentation apart seam by seam, debunk it totally. Do read please.

1. Romney lied by omission, and he knew it. rebuttal by his spokesman, as Romney does not have the courage to do so himself, he'd look silly, was lame and not worthy of anyone with a modicum of savvy. Yes, Romney simply said that Jeep was moving to China. You pounced on it. Wrong. Will make jeeps in China whilst increasing capacity and hiring new workers in the U.S. THAT is the truth, not the lie he told;

2. Are you against your big companies opening plants abroad, spreading U.S. investment overseas SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT cause labour layoffs in the U.S., as is the case? How many hundreds, thousands of U.S. companies now operating abroad and bringing in wads of dividends back home every year? I just told you that China is a huge market, and with its surrounding area of all of Asia, it would be stupid to not build the Jeeps over there AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT TAKE JOBS AWAY in the U.S., which it does not,why, it increases jobs in the U.S.;

The GE export of jet engine manufacturing was done UNDER GWB, though you tried to pass it off as under Obama. You never said you were wrong on that, noooo, pointed it out numerous time to you only to have to listen to a defeaning silence on your part. Never mind, that export produced a loss of jobs for GE workers as they downsized the U.S. operation. Same for transfer of plant making IRM machines to China. But,get it into your head, if things work out as planned, Jeep will open a plant in China, meantime increasing capacity and hiring more workers at two plants in the U.S. Have you got all that now?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a forum. Of course no one or hardly anyone gives a damn what I think. The problem here is that YOU think anyone gives a damn about what you think. Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time. How it must suck to be a defeated know-nothing lowly birther.
But but but....jacqazz doesn't criticize or hate! LMAO another shat for brains cherub.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Fan boy irony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisies finest example.
Laughable
Your prose and spelling/grammar are what is really laughable.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but....jacqazz doesn't criticize or hate! LMAO another shat for brains cherub.
Please point out where, in the above post, I mentioned the words "criticise" or "hate".

As to criticism, my stating that : "Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time." was not criticism nor hate. I was stating a FACT. The truth. If you can't handle the truth, that is your problem, not mine. Do you understand now?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prose and spelling/grammar are what is really laughable.
This coming from the person who has trouble constructing a comprehensive thought. Your grammatical errors in the post which the previous poster was replying to are but the tip of the iceberg to what are many examples of your ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Notice Axelrod does not mention .... Ohio?!? Not does he mention the entire election!!!

Axelrod: I Will Shave My Mustache On TV If Obama Loses MN, MI Or PA

David Axelrod says on "Morning Joe" that he will shave off his mustache if they lose certain swing states on election day.

"I will come on Morning Joe, and I will shave off my mustache of 40 years if we lose any of those three states. And I think that they know that as well," Axelrod said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Four years ago Gallup said that Obama would win of McCAin by ....... 11%, but the final count was ...... only 7.2%!!! What does this mean?
Well, if you look at the past thirty years, the average error in favor of Democrats is between 3 and 4% which means Obama is TOAST in 2012!!!

November 2, 2008
Final Presidential Estimate: Obama 55%, McCain 44%
Independents break for Obama, boosting Obama's broad Democratic base
by Frank Newport, Jeffrey M. Jones, and Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- The final Gallup 2008 pre-election poll -- based on Oct. 31-Nov. 2 Gallup Poll Daily tracking -- shows Barack Obama with a 53% to 42% advantage over John McCain among likely voters. When undecided voters are allocated proportionately to the two candidates to better approximate the actual vote, the estimate becomes 55% for Obama to 44% for McCain.

The trend data clearly show Obama ending the campaign with an upward movement in support, with eight to 11 percentage point leads among likely voters in Gallup's last four reports of data extending back to Oct. 28. Obama's final leads among both registered voters and likely voters are the largest of the campaign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rasmussen was the closest with only a 1.2% error!!!

The final Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Election 2008 showed Barack Obama leading John McCain 52% to 46%. We are pleased to ...
Nov. 2, 2008

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bogus -...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, read carefully, I will take your argumentation apart seam by seam, debunk it totally. Do read please.
1. Romney lied by omission, and he knew it. rebuttal by his spokesman, as Romney does not have the courage to do so himself, he'd look silly, was lame and not worthy of anyone with a modicum of savvy. Yes, Romney simply said that Jeep was moving to China. You pounced on it. Wrong. Will make jeeps in China whilst increasing capacity and hiring new workers in the U.S. THAT is the truth, not the lie he told;
2. Are you against your big companies opening plants abroad, spreading U.S. investment overseas SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT cause labour layoffs in the U.S., as is the case? How many hundreds, thousands of U.S. companies now operating abroad and bringing in wads of dividends back home every year? I just told you that China is a huge market, and with its surrounding area of all of Asia, it would be stupid to not build the Jeeps over there AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT TAKE JOBS AWAY in the U.S., which it does not,why, it increases jobs in the U.S.;
The GE export of jet engine manufacturing was done UNDER GWB, though you tried to pass it off as under Obama. You never said you were wrong on that, noooo, pointed it out numerous time to you only to have to listen to a defeaning silence on your part. Never mind, that export produced a loss of jobs for GE workers as they downsized the U.S. operation. Same for transfer of plant making IRM machines to China. But,get it into your head, if things work out as planned, Jeep will open a plant in China, meantime increasing capacity and hiring more workers at two plants in the U.S. Have you got all that now?
I posted a link to back up my argument. Can you??? Or are you just shooting blanks again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Rogue Bumpkin believes bible codes, is anti-science, a hate-filled bigot, AND. Tries to change the subject every time they come up.
Talk about cowardly. Rogue Bumpkin can't even stand up for what he believes.
Say it loud and proud, Rogue Bumpkin, or say nothing at all.
I don't believe in Bible Codes and Einsteins Theory of Relativity backs up the fact that the Earth is about 8,600 years old (st the same time, from Earth's perspective,it is about 4.5 Billion years old.
And didn't someone call me "whitey" this morning? Yet I have never called anyone a racial name!
And it sounds you are very worried about the election and by this time next week we will know who won...... and who lost!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the person who has trouble constructing a comprehensive thought. Your grammatical errors in the post which the previous poster was replying to are but the tip of the iceberg to what are many examples of your ignorance.
I'm always willing to learn. Please kindly point out the errors and I will take heed. Also, be sufficiently intelligent to bypass the obvious typos. I do make a lot of those.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron fails to see the irony in his egotistical dismissal of other pilots.
Rogue Moron is a pilot and a truck driver. If only he could admit that he harbours a deep-seated resentment of those smarter and more successful than him, pages and pages and pages and pages of this thread would not have been unnecessarily wasted.
Like the Bladder Spill actually knows anything! Typical of a DIMwit though. Someone with years and years of experience makes a statement based on that experience and the DIMs dismiss it as some deep seated resentment about whatever. How stupid can they possibly be? DIMs just keep expanding that limit. Good job flappers, you're setting new records daily for stupidity.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope he's right again, Mobarf.
Please point to the definition of jurisdiction in the 14th Amendment. I don't have your decoder ring.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're illiterate, schizophrenic, and a grandiose NPD twerp.
The amendment does not define jurisdiction. Thus the pre-existing definition controls, and the pre-existing definition, as indicated by usage of the term in the naturalization Act of 1790 provides that aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US while in this country.
Play Law doesn't count. Play Justices do not rule, except in their fantasy worlds.
Reverend Mikey

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Is that fat slob of a loser Davey Brown still posting here?

I might have to drop back in after Obama is reelected next week to see if that greasy terd finally had that stroke that's been building up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the last line jacqazz. That's not criticizing? You're FOS jacqazz. Airboat ride? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,761 - 107,780 of174,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,078,213
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 18 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truth 48,837
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 43 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 59 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000