BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,741 - 107,760 of 176,913 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sense of humour is like your taste, in your toes. As to gun, I assume you are referring to a Colt or something, nothing to do with your anatomy. If the gun does it for you, well, what can I say?
So you're saying you know how his toes taste? Brilliant! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I have over 2,000 flight instruction time in the Hughes 269 of which three of my students were .... medical doctors and one of them I refused to sign off for solo.
In the late 1970's Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter cut funding to the military to the bone BUT added flight training for Flight Surgeons and West Point cadets (waist of money). And you are totally ignorant of so many matters.
I do not claim to be either a lawyer or a medical doctor but I do know they have, as a group, giant egos. My psoriatic arthritis was missed diagnosed from 1975 until 2008! I can not believe that doctor after doctor got the diagnose wrong!!!
My, now ex, wife was hospitalized only once and that was because an doctor overdosed her!!! I am not impressed with "doctors". Why if my pilots skills were the same as their doctors skills, I would have crashed and die decades ago!
Based on your testimony contained in your last 3 posts on the subject, and were I the person having to decide on renewal of your pilot's licence, I would revoke it forthwith and forbid you from piloting any flying conveyance for the rest of your life. And btw, I would not have to be a pilot to come to such a decision, as it has nothing to do with piloting ability. You guessed it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're illiterate, schizophrenic, and a grandiose NPD twerp.
The amendment does not define jurisdiction. Thus the pre-existing definition controls, and the pre-existing definition, as indicated by usage of the term in the naturalization Act of 1790 provides that aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US while in this country.
Play Law doesn't count. Play Justices do not rule, except in their fantasy worlds.
<quoted text>
Nope he's right again, Mobarf.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of confirmations, thank you for proving my point. Although, I'm not sure you ever saw it. Still spellbound over that rock huh? LMAO pigeon
Your point that a civilized murderer would attract more sympathy from the court than an arrogant foul-mouthed cussing disrespectful murderer? That was MY point. You DO need to attend those remedial 2nd grade reading classes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So no one understood the 14th Amendment at the time it was adopted, not even the Congress that drafted and approved it and the states that ratified it?
Geez, there were thousands of people who should have been disenfranchised if, your fantasy were true, but everyone suddenly forgot about it as soon as the ink was dry?
UR in a DREAM WORLD. Last time I checked, the children of Germans born in "good old Pennsylvania" were still citizens after ratification of the 14th.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
I'm saying you don't understand it Mobarf. However, I'm not going to play your stupidazz, wittle, child's game of twisting words. Huh? RU on drugs? Huh? Are you on LSD? Huh? Huh? Huh? Grow up! Grow up! Grow up! LMAO at the squid. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean the Biologist (LMAO), Chemist (LMAO) and Patent Pusher (LMAO). Tadpole.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sense of humour is like your taste, in your toes. As to gun, I assume you are referring to a Colt or something, nothing to do with your anatomy. If the gun does it for you, well, what can I say?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you know how his toes taste? Brilliant! LMAO
So you're saying that you don't read and comprehend too well. Remember now, those remedidal 2nd grade reading classes. Why, I think you could even get a grant for that, as the govt wants everyone to know basic reading.

Have you yet figured out why the world's richest and most powerful country, the U.S., is 57th on the world's life expectancy list? You're sure it's got nothing to do with universal health care which allows PREVENTIVE medicine and, as a bonus, tempers anxiety for people who cannot afford treatment or whose insurance company limits or turns down said treatment? &#358;aht preventive treatment is in the medium and long term mch cheaper than expensive care and/or surgery? If you should reply, and instead of invectives, why don't you give your point of view on that? Who knows, the UN statistic may be wrong, you could show us that, and I may be wrong too, it happens to me and, I'll bet, even to you. Incidentally, I've not crticized, or hated, I just quoted hard facts, statistics.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your testimony contained in your last 3 posts on the subject, and were I the person having to decide on renewal of your pilot's licence, I would revoke it forthwith and forbid you from piloting any flying conveyance for the rest of your life. And btw, I would not have to be a pilot to come to such a decision, as it has nothing to do with piloting ability. You guessed it.
That's the beauty of it jacqazz! No gives a damn what you think!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of it jacqazz! No gives a damn what you think!
This is a forum. Of course no one or hardly anyone gives a damn what I think. The problem here is that YOU think anyone gives a damn about what you think. Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time. How it must suck to be a defeated know-nothing lowly birther.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point that a civilized murderer would attract more sympathy from the court than an arrogant foul-mouthed cussing disrespectful murderer? That was MY point. You DO need to attend those remedial 2nd grade reading classes.
Clearly you have just proven yourself to be ignorant. LMAO. Tell us all how you could possibly miss the point. An illiterate person would have been able to decipher the point. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you're saying that you don't read and comprehend too well. Remember now, those remedidal 2nd grade reading classes. Why, I think you could even get a grant for that, as the govt wants everyone to know basic reading.
Have you yet figured out why the world's richest and most powerful country, the U.S., is 57th on the world's life expectancy list? You're sure it's got nothing to do with universal health care which allows PREVENTIVE medicine and, as a bonus, tempers anxiety for people who cannot afford treatment or whose insurance company limits or turns down said treatment? &#358;aht preventive treatment is in the medium and long term mch cheaper than expensive care and/or surgery? If you should reply, and instead of invectives, why don't you give your point of view on that? Who knows, the UN statistic may be wrong, you could show us that, and I may be wrong too, it happens to me and, I'll bet, even to you. Incidentally, I've not crticized, or hated, I just quoted hard facts, statistics.
LMAO!!! jacqazz claims he does not criticize or hate! Yea, right moron. Apparently, you do know how his toes taste. ID 10T Error
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a forum. Of course no one or hardly anyone gives a damn what I think. The problem here is that YOU think anyone gives a damn about what you think. Why, you even think that anyone is impressed with your bullying, your profanity, and failure to reply when backed against the wall, which is pretty much all the time. How it must suck to be a defeated know-nothing lowly birther.
I see you're regretting your decision now. You would have been better off opting not to act like an azz. Your decision jacqazz. You made your own bed, now lie in it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

You just knew this was coming. No evidence what so ever that mankind has anything to do with this yet that did not stop the Libtards from claiming it was.
And they assume that "Climate Change" is actually "Global Warming". The reason why they clanged the name to "Climate Change" about six years ago because the real weather experts were forecasting a cooing trend while some are forecasting another Little Ice Age!!!

Climate and cost concerns mount in wake of "superstorm" - Reuters

WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters Point Carbon)- Monday's mammoth storm that caused severe flooding, damage and fatalities to the eastern U.S. will raise pressure on Congress and the next president to address the impacts of climate change as the price tag for extreme weather disasters escalates.
Hurricane Sandy devastated the east coast of the United States, claiming dozens of lives so far, cutting power to over 8 million people and damaging major roadways, buildings and infrastructure, such as New York's 108-year old subway system.
Eqecat, one of the three primary firms used by the insurance industry to calculate disaster exposures, said Sandy could cause anywhere from $5 billion to $10 billion in insured losses and from $10 billion to $20 billion in economic losses, Reuters reported.
"Climate change is going to raise the water levels on a permanent basis. If you want your town insured, you have to do this," Clinton said.
http://news.yahoo.com/climate-cost-concerns-m...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You just knew this was coming. No evidence what so ever that mankind has anything to do with this yet that did not stop the Libtards from claiming it was.
And they assume that "Climate Change" is actually "Global Warming". The reason why they clanged the name to "Climate Change" about six years ago because the real weather experts were forecasting a cooing trend while some are forecasting another Little Ice Age!!!
Climate and cost concerns mount in wake of "superstorm" - Reuters
WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters Point Carbon)- Monday's mammoth storm that caused severe flooding, damage and fatalities to the eastern U.S. will raise pressure on Congress and the next president to address the impacts of climate change as the price tag for extreme weather disasters escalates.
Hurricane Sandy devastated the east coast of the United States, claiming dozens of lives so far, cutting power to over 8 million people and damaging major roadways, buildings and infrastructure, such as New York's 108-year old subway system.
Eqecat, one of the three primary firms used by the insurance industry to calculate disaster exposures, said Sandy could cause anywhere from $5 billion to $10 billion in insured losses and from $10 billion to $20 billion in economic losses, Reuters reported.
"Climate change is going to raise the water levels on a permanent basis. If you want your town insured, you have to do this," Clinton said.
http://news.yahoo.com/climate-cost-concerns-m...
Er,Rogue, still awaiting your comments on that Jeep move and lie by Romney.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
Lol, Rogue Bumpkin believes bible codes, is anti-science, a hate-filled bigot, AND. Tries to change the subject every time they come up.

Talk about cowardly. Rogue Bumpkin can't even stand up for what he believes.

Say it loud and proud, Rogue Bumpkin, or say nothing at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er,Rogue, still awaiting your comments on that Jeep move and lie by Romney.
Try reading post 121735!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I've said this before, the most dangerous pilots are doctors and lawyers as their egos are bigger than their skills. Oh, I know, they said it was weather related. But I learned long ago that it is stupid to fly into t-storms, icing, etc.!!!
Southlake Dentist And Sons Among Dead In Plane Crash
October 7, 2012
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/07/southlake -...
<quoted text>
Yes, I realize what I've said and I am correct. Many professionals think because they are smart that they can do anything. So they go out and buy a plane, take a few lessons, and off they go into the wild blue yonder.
And I did not say "most" now did I? Proportionally, I am correct.
And he is another Idiotard. He may know how to fly an airplane but his ego is way bigger than his skill. Oh, his flight lasted .... twenty seconds!!!
helicopter crash new student with no instructor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uI4d5AeAi7gXX
Okay, so he has enough money to buy a helicopter, so that makes him smart enough to teach himself?
Rogue Moron fails to see the irony in his egotistical dismissal of other pilots.

Rogue Moron is a pilot and a truck driver. If only he could admit that he harbours a deep-seated resentment of those smarter and more successful than him, pages and pages and pages and pages of this thread would not have been unnecessarily wasted.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Did Loser Reposting Spam finally post those controlling cases that support his child's understanding of jurisdiction?

I'll wait.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading post 121735!
I did , It's completely wrong. Totally refuted in my two susbsequent posts. And backed up with Bloomberg post-statement and Marchionne denial, as a matter of fact, stating that plant will be expanded and more hiring of workers.

Yes, they'll open a plant in China whilst expanding US production. And why not open one in China? A market 4 times the size of US if you factor in Chinese buyers PLUS huge Asian market.

What say you now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

This add is totally correct as confirmed by Fiat. They do plan on building Jeeps in .... China which means there will be fewer Jeeps exported from the U.S. to other countries.

Oh, the tile to this ad says that Romney lied but at no time does that ad say the Jeep is moving (all of Jeep) to China!!! Listen, vewy cawefully!!! Do not insert things that are not said!!!

Romney Continues to Tell "Jeeps to China" Lie in New Campaign Ad
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bogus-...

It is like GE making engine parts in Europe. Rather than make the parts here in the U.S., GE moved it's tooling to Europe and hired local workers!!!
The fact is that Obama has exported a hundred times as more jobs overseas that Romney did by making new EPA and OSHA rules.
Ya know, if you Libtards are so worried about CO2, maybe you should stop breathing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••