BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121727 Oct 31, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....
when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....
Just ask bitter old John McCain He knows his career was over and all his self respect gone...He is a nasty bitter old tottering fool now
Thats Romnuts next week....Bitter old whitey loser..
Hey, keyedup and assorted birthers. What about that certain and confirmed move of Italy's Fiat moving the Jeep production line to China? Then, how about Fiat spending hundreds of millions to enlarge its Jeep plant in the U.S. Make that TWO Jeep plants. And the CEO of Chrysler USA denying such a move is planned and reasserting its plans to continue production of Jeeps in the US?
Who is the fabricator and liar now? Not Romney, noooo. He did say Jeep was moving, did he not? But, a liar? Noooo, mormons don't lie, they just think that jews, muslims, buddhists, christians are abominations. Vote Romney , even though he believes that 80%+ of Americans are abominations.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121729 Oct 31, 2012
Delete keyedup from my post. Rest is fine. Sorry 'bout that.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#121730 Oct 31, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>see that is your argument. An alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are not citizens. Checkout the Oath of Citizenship, would you expect any less from a born citizen.
Blather blather blather. Let me know if anyone that matters accepts your fable
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121731 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama .... doesn't?!?
Obama does not publish a so-called NEWS website. He publishes numerous sites pushing his party's and his own agenda. No one expects his webistes or Romney's to be unbiased.

Speaking of lies, what about Romney's whopper on the Jeep plant going to China? I don't expect any response from you on that one as you know he did lie and won't admit it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121732 Oct 31, 2012
I've said this before, the most dangerous pilots are doctors and lawyers as their egos are bigger than their skills. Oh, I know, they said it was weather related. But I learned long ago that it is stupid to fly into t-storms, icing, etc.!!!

Southlake Dentist And Sons Among Dead In Plane Crash
October 7, 2012
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/07/southlake-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121734 Oct 31, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the first sentence of the 14th plainly tell you an alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", which is the Constitution.
Only if you're illiterate, schizophrenic, and a grandiose NPD twerp.

The amendment does not define jurisdiction. Thus the pre-existing definition controls, and the pre-existing definition, as indicated by usage of the term in the naturalization Act of 1790 provides that aliens are under the jurisdiction of the US while in this country.

Play Law doesn't count. Play Justices do not rule, except in their fantasy worlds.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It reveals that Play Law doesn't count and that {Play Justice Dale does not comprehend the meaning of "That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years."

Location hidden

#121735 Oct 31, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"We publish some misinformation." -- Joe Farah, owner & editor-in-chief, WND
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama does not publish a so-called NEWS website. He publishes numerous sites pushing his party's and his own agenda. No one expects his webistes or Romney's to be unbiased.
Speaking of lies, what about Romney's whopper on the Jeep plant going to China? I don't expect any response from you on that one as you know he did lie and won't admit it.
Well dah, of course he does not publish anything, but his surrogates do!!!
As far as Jeeps in China, Fiat has backed up Romney's claim. The more Jeeps made in China means less Jeeps made in the U.S. to be exported!!!
Obama has done more to export American jobs than Romney ever thought of. There are 861,000 few American manufacturing jobs now than when Bush left office.
We need to get the EPA and OSHA off of our backs. They are inventing things to regulate. Like dust from farming!?!

RationalState

#121736 Oct 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's correct. Can you not read the 14th and understand its content?
So no one understood the 14th Amendment at the time it was adopted, not even the Congress that drafted and approved it and the states that ratified it?

Geez, there were thousands of people who should have been disenfranchised if, your fantasy were true, but everyone suddenly forgot about it as soon as the ink was dry?

UR in a DREAM WORLD. Last time I checked, the children of Germans born in "good old Pennsylvania" were still citizens after ratification of the 14th.

Grow up!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And as soon as one person that matters shares Dale's fantasy then Dale's fantasy will matter
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121738 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I've said this before, the most dangerous pilots are doctors and lawyers as their egos are bigger than their skills. Oh, I know, they said it was weather related. But I learned long ago that it is stupid to fly into t-storms, icing, etc.!!!
October 7, 2012
Do you realise what you've just written? If I understand you correctly, most pvt plane crashes occur when doctors and lawyers are at the controls. Not one non-doctor or non-lawyer or non-liberal arts person ever crashes. Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121739 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
October 7, 2012
Again, in you hate and envy for anyone educated beyond high school, you jump to conclusions. Investigation as to the cause of the crash has not even begun, yet you blame the dentitst by association for it. You simply cannot resist a headline that suits your prejudices. You just can't, it's too tempting. I'm sure you didn't even bother reading the whole thing else you would have not come to that silly conclusion.

RationalState

#121740 Oct 31, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the US Constitution is just a fantasy, in your opinion. You know how much that is worth!
Dale's Play Law understanding of the Constitution is a product of grandiose fantasy delusions. He thinks the First Congress didn't understand the meaning of "jurisdiction of the United States" as recited in the Naturalization Act of 1790. Aliens were understood to be under the jurisdiction of the United States. Slam dunk.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And as soon as one person that matters shares Dale's fantasy then Dale's fantasy will matter
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121741 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well dah, of course he does not publish anything, but his surrogates do!!!
As far as Jeeps in China, Fiat has backed up Romney's claim. The more Jeeps made in China means less Jeeps made in the U.S. to be exported!!!
Obama has done more to export American jobs than Romney ever thought of. There are 861,000 few American manufacturing jobs now than when Bush left office.
We need to get the EPA and OSHA off of our backs. They are inventing things to regulate. Like dust from farming!?!
JEEPS IN CHINA : Read the following, Rogue. I know it'll be an effort,but try to read the whole thing :

QUOTE Chrysler CEO Denies Plans to Shift Jobs to China
Posted October 31st, 2012 at 5:25 am (UTC-4)

The chief executive of U.S.-based automaker Chrysler says his company is not shifting production of Jeep vehicles to China. His comments follow a series of statements by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign that appear to suggest otherwise.

Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in an email to employees Tuesday that Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States, saying “it is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

The strongly worded statement, which did not mention Mr. Romney directly, came just a week before the U.S. presidential election, which is focused heavily on the politically important “swing state” of Ohio, where many U.S. automakers have factories.

The Romney campaign has aired recent television and radio ads in Ohio suggesting that Jeep, which received federal bailout money, is shifting American jobs to China. Mr. Romney told an Ohio crowd last week that he heard reports that Jeep “was thinking of moving all production to China.”

Marchionne acknowledged Tuesday that Jeep's parent company, Chrysler, does plan to expand production in China, the world's largest auto market. But he said the plan does not involve cutting its American work force, and insisted that his company is instead adding new U.S. jobs.

The Romney campaign did not comment on the email Tuesday, but a campaign advisor told the Huffington Post that if jobs are added in China, that amounts to jobs not added in the United States.

Mr. Romney's statement last week appears to be based on a Bloomberg article published last Monday that said Chrysler “plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country.” Bloomberg later added a line to the story saying the company planned to add production sites rather than shift production UNQUOTE

I draw your attention to the following two paragraphs. You know, multinationals, specially American, have implanted themselves overseas, not necessarily meaning exporting jobs as Romney is known to have done to China and Mexico. READ :

The Romney campaign did not comment on the email Tuesday, but a campaign advisor told the Huffington Post that if jobs are added in China, that amounts to jobs not added in the United States.

QUOTE Mr. Romney's statement last week appears to be based on a Bloomberg article published last Monday that said Chrysler “plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country.” Bloomberg later added a line to the story saying the company planned to add production sites rather than shift production.UNQUOTE

Did you know that Ford , GM (manufactures Impalas in China and sells more there than in the US) Chrysler, Caterpillar, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, P&G. amd so many US companies are established abroad, too many to name without impacting US jobs?

You're wrong on this one, once again jumping on a headline that you cannot resist because it is anti-Obama. As to Obama exporting more jobs than Romney, may I remind you that the aforementioned Obama sent a bill to Republican-controlled congress to end tax breaks and subsidies to firms that move abroad. Result : Repub majority UNANIMOUSLY rejected it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121742 Oct 31, 2012
QUOTE from the Romney campaign : "The Romney campaign did not comment on the email Tuesday, but a campaign advisor told the Huffington Post that if jobs are added in China, that amounts to jobs not added in the United States"

If that is not the lamest statement ever, thereby admitting de facto that Romney was lying. No excuse on that one, birthers and tea partyers. It simply implies that NO US company should ever have plants abroad. Just zip-lock the border, remembering that if you have no US investment abroad, you have no foreign investment in the US, which, incidentally, is what the US is trying hard to attract. What about the fact that the US builds as many Japanese cars in the US as the Japanese car companies build in Japan? How convenient to say that "if jobs are added in China, that amounts to jobs not added in the United States". Birthers will believe anything if it's anti-Obama. To the point of believing he was born in Kenya.

Location hidden

#121743 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
October 7, 2012
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/07/southlake -...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realise what you've just written? If I understand you correctly, most pvt plane crashes occur when doctors and lawyers are at the controls. Not one non-doctor or non-lawyer or non-liberal arts person ever crashes. Wow.
Yes, I realize what I've said and I am correct. Many professionals think because they are smart that they can do anything. So they go out and buy a plane, take a few lessons, and off they go into the wild blue yonder.
And I did not say "most" now did I? Proportionally, I am correct.
And he is another Idiotard. He may know how to fly an airplane but his ego is way bigger than his skill. Oh, his flight lasted .... twenty seconds!!!
helicopter crash new student with no instructor

Okay, so he has enough money to buy a helicopter, so that makes him smart enough to teach himself?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121744 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
October 7, 2012
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/07/southlake -...
<quoted text>
Yes, I realize what I've said and I am correct. Many professionals think because they are smart that they can do anything. So they go out and buy a plane, take a few lessons, and off they go into the wild blue yonder.
And I did not say "most" now did I? Proportionally, I am correct.
And he is another Idiotard. He may know how to fly an airplane but his ego is way bigger than his skill. Oh, his flight lasted .... twenty seconds!!!
helicopter crash new student with no instructor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uI4d5AeAi7gXX
Okay, so he has enough money to buy a helicopter, so that makes him smart enough to teach himself?
You have statitics to back up those claims? Do you know how outlandish they are? Yes, the flight barely lasted 20 seconds. So? You have no idea what transpired. None. But hey, he graduated from University, HAD to react badly.

Location hidden

#121745 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have statitics to back up those claims? Do you know how outlandish they are? Yes, the flight barely lasted 20 seconds. So? You have no idea what transpired. None. But hey, he graduated from University, HAD to react badly.
Sir, I have over 2,000 flight instruction time in the Hughes 269 of which three of my students were .... medical doctors and one of them I refused to sign off for solo.
In the late 1970's Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter cut funding to the military to the bone BUT added flight training for Flight Surgeons and West Point cadets (waist of money). And you are totally ignorant of so many matters.
I do not claim to be either a lawyer or a medical doctor but I do know they have, as a group, giant egos. My psoriatic arthritis was missed diagnosed from 1975 until 2008! I can not believe that doctor after doctor got the diagnose wrong!!!
My, now ex, wife was hospitalized only once and that was because an doctor overdosed her!!! I am not impressed with "doctors". Why if my pilots skills were the same as their doctors skills, I would have crashed and die decades ago!

Location hidden

#121746 Oct 31, 2012
Oh, and in 1976 I had a small child die in my helicopter and we had a doctor on board and my medic and I testified against the doctor in a hearing. I heard the Army settled out of court for about a half-mil!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121747 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What comparisons! Comparing murderers. Well, if you want to go that far, yes, chances are, a polite and well-spoken murderer will get more sympathy from the court, jury and judge than one like you, an ill-mannered expletive-deleted cussing obnoxious foul-mouthed oaf-boor. I may act like an azz, but would love for you to show me any "unprintable" word I've used so far, except of course the ones I quoted from your eloquent discourses.
Speaking of confirmations, thank you for proving my point. Although, I'm not sure you ever saw it. Still spellbound over that rock huh? LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121748 Oct 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sense of humour is like your taste, in your toes. As to gun, I assume you are referring to a Colt or something, nothing to do with your anatomy. If the gun does it for you, well, what can I say?
So you're saying you know how his toes taste? Brilliant! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121749 Oct 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I have over 2,000 flight instruction time in the Hughes 269 of which three of my students were .... medical doctors and one of them I refused to sign off for solo.
In the late 1970's Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter cut funding to the military to the bone BUT added flight training for Flight Surgeons and West Point cadets (waist of money). And you are totally ignorant of so many matters.
I do not claim to be either a lawyer or a medical doctor but I do know they have, as a group, giant egos. My psoriatic arthritis was missed diagnosed from 1975 until 2008! I can not believe that doctor after doctor got the diagnose wrong!!!
My, now ex, wife was hospitalized only once and that was because an doctor overdosed her!!! I am not impressed with "doctors". Why if my pilots skills were the same as their doctors skills, I would have crashed and die decades ago!
Based on your testimony contained in your last 3 posts on the subject, and were I the person having to decide on renewal of your pilot's licence, I would revoke it forthwith and forbid you from piloting any flying conveyance for the rest of your life. And btw, I would not have to be a pilot to come to such a decision, as it has nothing to do with piloting ability. You guessed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 1 min eBayer 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Flexible Barry 1,115,181
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 47,017
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min Wolverine33 4,743
Word (Dec '08) 41 min Wolverine33 4,754
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min Wolverine33 640

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]