BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,701 - 107,720 of 176,779 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

nite-all!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

"Campaign to resume Wednesday..."
...good. it was getting boring...

The Repubs and Indy's are now voting...it is going to be the biggest voter turnout you have ever seen, except in the storm impacted states in the NE which are mostly democrat. That should just seal the deal for Romney now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

...I don't think obama was informed about HARP. But the right people obviously used it this time. Too much of a coincidence, and right on schedule. And it hit most of the Democrat states-lol! Believe me, those people will not go out in the rain to vote. Republicans will use it to our advantage.

The biggest storm in history, a hurricane this late and a huge Nor'easter hitting at the same time...no way. That storm was almost 1500 miles wide and is still going. It is just like that movie...The Day After Tomorrow.
...I don't think obama was informed about HARP. But the right people obviously used it this time. Too much of a coincidence, and right on schedule. And it hit most of the Democrat states-lol! Believe me, those people will not go out in the rain to vote. Republicans will use it to our advantage.

The biggest storm in history, a hurricane this late and a huge Nor'easter hitting at the same time...no way. That storm was almost 1500 miles wide and is still going. It is just like that movie...The Day After Tomorrow.
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/dayafter_co ...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

WND EXCLUSIVE
Does Bible code predict President Romney?

Hebrew expert claims Mitt's destiny embedded in Scripture

Published: 3 days ago
author-image by Joe KovacsEmail | Archive
Joe Kovacs is an award-winning journalist

Want to help Romney?Get more of your friends to vote. Use our free and guaranteed method. www.votewithfriends.net

A well-known Bible-code researcher has bad news for Barack Obama, as he claims hidden texts in the Holy Bible indicate Mitt Romney will be America’s next president.

Moshe Aharon Shak, an orthodox Jew and author of “Bible Codes Breakthrough,” has produced a series of videos on YouTube with his modern analysis of Scripture.

For those not familiar with Bible codes, they are said to be secret messages embedded in the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament.

Those who claim the codes’ validity say they disclose information about both the past, as well as the future.

You don’t need any Bible code to learn your destiny, as Scripture plainly tells it. And it is far more glorious than floating on a cloud in heaven. Get your autographed copy of “The Divine Secret.”

The messages are decoded when a computer is used to search in a certain pattern, such as every fourth or fifth Hebrew letter within a given matrix.

“The matrix is found in Deuteronomy Chapter 28, verses 13 and 14,” says Shak, a mechanical engineer from Montreal, Canada.“There we find his first name, last name, day and month of birth, and the term ‘president.’ Fifteen terms consisting of 85 letters are found telling a fascinating story.”

Shak says the Hebrew code goes beyond merely stating that Romney will be president, but also describes the kind of leader he’ll be.

“The codes are telling us: a fitting president,” he explains, adding that Romney’s name is associated with the phrase,“the man (is) for Him,” referring to the Master of the universe.

“I suppose that means that he (Romney) will follow His (God’s) ways,” said Shak.“But the term goes both ways. It also means that the Master of the universe will be for him, for Romney.”
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

why the left will lose...nobody wants these idiots in office:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2012...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

why obama will lose...nobody wants these people in charge:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how I don't find gross profanity humourous. Or words like dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, azzflapper, or phrases like "I'm gonna rip out your heart through your azz". A puerile 3rd grade mind like you would find that funny in your imaginary schoolyard. Uncouth, yeah, uncouth, does that fit?
Personally, I don't care what kind of language you like or don't like. Azzhole, does that fit you? To a "T". Being critical of others is just that, being critical. No matter what type of language is used the intended result is the same. In other words there is no difference between what you say and what I say. Tell me jacqazz, should a polite and well mannered murderer receive a lighter sentence than a murderer who cusses and has poor manners? That's exactly what you're saying. And don't forget, you were given a choice...act like an azz - get treated like an azz. Now you're pouting! Give me a break crybaby. Tissue?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

just heard obama say on TV here about the storms that "we don't leave anybody behind"....

can you believe this little puke saying that after Libya?.. all this guy does is lie.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I know, Jahannes from Yucaipa, CA bashes Waffle Houses although they do not have any in Caliphonia. But FEMA uses them!

'Waffle House Index' Guides FEMA
By Edward Lovett | ABC News – 9 hrs ago
http://news.yahoo.com/hurricane-sandy-waffle-...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
got under your skin that much huh?
lol!
obama is out your moron because of people like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
and she is light years ahead of you.
You birthers are something, forever scouring the web for anti-Obama and black-smearing video shots. You want to bet, for the one woman we watch in said video, there are 3 birthers who make her look like a genius in comparison. And, what's more, you have to recycle your hate videos,(this is the 2nd time for this one) as you ran out of them. How it must suck to be, well, you. Oxygen's getting rarer on your mountain top, guru. Also, brain being squeezed again, stand up a bit, part your legs, let it unlimber.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
why obama will lose...nobody wants these people in charge:
You can always tell when Libtards are very worried, they get obnoxiously foul!!! They vandalize property, assault people, etc.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....
when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....

Just ask bitter old John McCain He knows his career was over and all his self respect gone...He is a nasty bitter old tottering fool now

Thats Romnuts next week....Bitter old whitey loser..
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

antiGAS wrote:
hey jackaszz....clean out your hole you dikwad!
You had to change moniker to tell me that? guru out of ammo? Brain also squeezed, too much sitting?

Analysis of your post, with the result making it sooooo guru : 8 words, 3 profanities. On second thought, that's fewer than usual for you. You definitely are rungs below. See? Do NOT post without consent of your ghost writer or unless it is unattributed cut-and-paste. How often do I have to tell you?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was funny, also, that is why I use it. I have a sense of humor.
I have a bigger gun than she does!
Your sense of humour is like your taste, in your toes. As to gun, I assume you are referring to a Colt or something, nothing to do with your anatomy. If the gun does it for you, well, what can I say?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Wong Kim Ark is just as BOGUS as Obama's LFBC!
Lol, this coming from Justice Derp is too funny. Birfer makes up his own wacky laws and hates the law of the land.

Typical birfoon behaviour.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton doesn't even know that Wojar was laughing at him. Anyhow, thought it was your bosom birther buddy who crowned you "Justice". Wife will just use the excuse that she believed you were a liberal, lol.
Libtards laugh when they are nervous.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
WND EXCLUSIVE
author-image by Joe KovacsEmail | Archive
Joe Kovacs is an award-winning journalist
Want to help Romney?Get more of your friends to vote. Use our free and guaranteed method. www.votewithfriends.net
A well-known Bible-code researcher has bad news for Barack Obama, as he claims hidden texts in the Holy Bible indicate Mitt Romney will be America’s next president.
Moshe Aharon Shak, an orthodox Jew and author of “Bible Codes Breakthrough,” has produced a series of videos on YouTube with his modern analysis of Scripture.
For those not familiar with Bible codes, they are said to be secret messages embedded in the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament.
Those who claim the codes’ validity say they disclose information about both the past, as well as the future.
You don’t need any Bible code to learn your destiny, as Scripture plainly tells it. And it is far more glorious than floating on a cloud in heaven. Get your autographed copy of “The Divine Secret.”
The messages are decoded when a computer is used to search in a certain pattern, such as every fourth or fifth Hebrew letter within a given matrix.
“The matrix is found in Deuteronomy Chapter 28, verses 13 and 14,” says Shak, a mechanical engineer from Montreal, Canada.“There we find his first name, last name, day and month of birth, and the term ‘president.’ Fifteen terms consisting of 85 letters are found telling a fascinating story.”
Shak says the Hebrew code goes beyond merely stating that Romney will be president, but also describes the kind of leader he’ll be.
“The codes are telling us: a fitting president,” he explains, adding that Romney’s name is associated with the phrase,“the man (is) for Him,” referring to the Master of the universe.
“I suppose that means that he (Romney) will follow His (God’s) ways,” said Shak.“But the term goes both ways. It also means that the Master of the universe will be for him, for Romney.”
If anyone thought that you and birthers and Master of the universe were looney tooneys, this confirms it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
Let's send Romnuts to china to supervise JEEP production.....
when a black man beats you in your game in your world,,, your the worlds biggest loser ....
Just ask bitter old John McCain He knows his career was over and all his self respect gone...He is a nasty bitter old tottering fool now
Thats Romnuts next week....Bitter old whitey loser..
"Bitter old whitey", naw, Libatrds are not racists! Yea, Rec Wrightey!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
WND EXCLUSIVE
author-

Garbage deleted for the sake of sane people everywhere.

Chapter 28, verses 13 and 14,” says Shak, a mechanical engineer from Montreal, Canada.“There we find his first name, last name, day and month of birth, and the term ‘president.’ Fifteen terms consisting of 85 letters are found telling a fascinating story.”
"We publish some misinformation." -- Joe Farah, owner & editor-in-chief, WND
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I don't care what kind of language you like or don't like. Azzhole, does that fit you? To a "T". Being critical of others is just that, being critical. No matter what type of language is used the intended result is the same. In other words there is no difference between what you say and what I say. Tell me jacqazz, should a polite and well mannered murderer receive a lighter sentence than a murderer who cusses and has poor manners? That's exactly what you're saying. And don't forget, you were given a choice...act like an azz - get treated like an azz. Now you're pouting! Give me a break crybaby. Tissue?
What comparisons! Comparing murderers. Well, if you want to go that far, yes, chances are, a polite and well-spoken murderer will get more sympathy from the court, jury and judge than one like you, an ill-mannered expletive-deleted cussing obnoxious foul-mouthed oaf-boor. I may act like an azz, but would love for you to show me any "unprintable" word I've used so far, except of course the ones I quoted from your eloquent discourses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,095,927
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min beyond the grave 97,818
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••