BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121685 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that would be "is", the only thing around here that is pathetic, is you! Hell, you must "Learn to Read"!
No. It would be learn to type.(My club fingers strike again). But thanks for your concern
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121686 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
First paragraph; This definition simply reproduces the rule of common law. Common law was not adhered to in America as it was in England. One must be 100% under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Meaning born of two American citizens. Not merely under temporary jurisdiction (aliens). Duh....
not once did Howard refer to English common law, it was Natural Law and National Law (Civil Rights Act), which he placed into the Constitution, which prevented it from being overturned. The Civil Rights Act of 1866, is just as good today as it was then.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121687 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call yourself a guru? With the conspiracies and what not. Certified, that's what you are, and I don't mean Grade "A" either.
got under your skin that much huh?

lol!

obama is out your moron because of people like this....

and she is light years ahead of you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121688 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It would be learn to type.(My club fingers strike again). But thanks for your concern
It was Bush's fault.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121689 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It was Bush's fault.
Bush, Obama .... As long as we can blame someone instead of accepting responsibility
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121690 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Only in Birfistan (also known as Stupidville) can someone be "sort if" subject to the jurisdiction ....
see that is your argument. An alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are not citizens. Checkout the Oath of Citizenship, would you expect any less from a born citizen.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#121691 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
First paragraph; This definition simply reproduces the rule of common law. Common law was not adhered to in America as it was in England. One must be 100% under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Meaning born of two American citizens. Not merely under temporary jurisdiction (aliens). Duh....
Wow, that's some intersting analysis, birfer.

Can you back it up with controlling case law, or are you just making stuff up?

Do you even know what common law is?
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#121692 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not once did Howard refer to English common law, it was Natural Law and National Law (Civil Rights Act), which he placed into the Constitution, which prevented it from being overturned. The Civil Rights Act of 1866, is just as good today as it was then.
Aside that you're plain wrong, you know colloquy is inadmissable, right?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121693 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, Obama .... As long as we can blame someone instead of accepting responsibility
Responsibility! That is a word that is not tought in our educational system, nor homes. Hell, let the government take care of our problems, that is not the governments (our) responsibility.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#121694 Oct 30, 2012
To those who think that President Obama will try to forestall the election you are brain dead idiots!!!!!!!

Did President Lincoln do it during the Civil War NO
Did President Rosevellet during WW2 NO

Never has a President did that in the History of the United States
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121695 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside that you're plain wrong, you know colloquy is inadmissable, right?
It is in Elk. The Fuller court distended themselves so far from that case their ruling had not impact on it.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#121696 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is in Elk. The Fuller court distended themselves so far from that case their ruling had not impact on it.
Is it mandatory?

Answer: No.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121697 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it mandatory?
Answer: No.
No such thing! The Fuller court sidestepped Elk, which was case law and should have been adhered to, along with three others.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121698 Oct 30, 2012
Wong Kim Ark is just as BOGUS as Obama's LFBC!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121699 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand firmly by my earlier statement. Sometimes there just are no words! jacqazz, really you don't have any sense of humor at all. Your awful at it. What a cherub.
Strange how I don't find gross profanity humourous. Or words like dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, azzflapper, or phrases like "I'm gonna rip out your heart through your azz". A puerile 3rd grade mind like you would find that funny in your imaginary schoolyard. Uncouth, yeah, uncouth, does that fit?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121700 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>why all of the words, a simple "no" would have worked.
You don't put oil on a head-gasket, causes failure.
I didn't chose "Justice", that was Wojar, so I used it.
Wife, give her a loaded gun in a crowd of Lib, I will be out a bunch of money for lawyers.
Simpleton doesn't even know that Wojar was laughing at him. Anyhow, thought it was your bosom birther buddy who crowned you "Justice". Wife will just use the excuse that she believed you were a liberal, lol.
antiGAS

Canyon Country, CA

#121701 Oct 30, 2012
hey jackaszz....clean out your hole you dikwad!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121702 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton doesn't even know that Wojar was laughing at him. Anyhow, thought it was your bosom birther buddy who crowned you "Justice". Wife will just use the excuse that she believed you were a liberal, lol.
I thought it was funny, also, that is why I use it. I have a sense of humor.
I have a bigger gun than she does!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121703 Oct 30, 2012
nite-all!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121705 Oct 30, 2012
"Campaign to resume Wednesday..."
...good. it was getting boring...

The Repubs and Indy's are now voting...it is going to be the biggest voter turnout you have ever seen, except in the storm impacted states in the NE which are mostly democrat. That should just seal the deal for Romney now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,114,658
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Saint Demetrius 50,006
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 52 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 55 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 58 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]