BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,384)

Showing posts 107,661 - 107,680 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the difference? I get you all wound up, yet not one "azz", not one "shat", not one "homo", not one crass word. That riles you 'cuz you can't do that. To express yourself, to get your meaning across, you have to be filthy, boorish, and so so juvenile. I don't. Keep it up, you are sinking more and more every day in your putrid filth.
your post reminds me of someone who is ready to blow a gasket. You don't have any weapons around your house, do you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Russian hacker declares war on America

A Russian cybercriminal who calls himself VorVzakone (Crime Lord) made an unprecedentedly bold statement. He announced a beginning of an attack on the U.S. banking system. According to the hacker, a hundred of his "colleagues" that the hacker would personally select would take part in the large-scale operation he called "Blitzkrieg".

VorVzakone stated that he has already taken $5 million from the accounts of the customers of U.S. banks and got away with it.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/29-1...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Is Obama really trying to stall the elections? He can't do that!
This might be the last straw!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the US Constitution is just a fantasy, in your opinion. You know how much that is worth!
I know that every Judge, every Court, every respected legal mind in the Country shares my "opinion". Your ignorant denial is of no consequence
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>your post reminds me of someone who is ready to blow a gasket. You don't have any weapons around your house, do you?
As calm as they come. And I find you so funny, specially your misnomer, Justice, ha ha. Naw, you birthers are oiling my gaskets, so mirthful are you. Guns? Me? Never even touched one. Nothing wrong with my anatomy, don't need gun proxies. Play with your gun, Justice, ha ha, Dale, and don't forget to empty the breach before you clean it or peer into the barrel ha ha. And watch your wife too, she'll claim she tripped and the gun went off right between your eyes, lol.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

A large number of liberal voters, and liberal media, don't care about the facts.
Let that sink in. There are dead Americans, and a plurality of the electorate does not care.

This is where some liberals hurl charges of bias and howl with righteous indignation at anyone who questions Obama's leadership. They criticize Governor Mitt Romney for pointing out that Obama failed to prevent the attacks and the deaths, instead continuing his re-election meme, "Al Qaeda is on the run".

There are liberal issues that truly get liberals angry. They will fight to the death for abortion, free contraception, and against global warming. Dead humans receive a shrug of the shoulders, while trees and bunny rabbits and the right to kill the unborn are where they draw their lines in the sand.

Obama and his liberal base pretend to care about three things: healthcare, education, and the environment. These are the words Obama repeats like a mantra. Everything else is a distraction for him. Every question about foreign policy results in his rambling that investing in education and hiring more teachers will solve the problem.

President Obama lied, Americans died, and the integrity of the American left died with them. Far too many liberals no longer pledge allegiance to America, instead offering their fealty to Obama. His reelection at any and all costs supersedes a few pawns that may, however unfortunately, get sacrificed along the way.
So what if Obama gets our bravest soldiers killed? He is pro-choice, favors gay marriage, and believes in the Chevy Volt. The liberal left does not care about dead Americans. They care about 270 electoral votes.

Prove me wrong. Lets have an overwhelmingly American, not liberal or conservative, demand for an investigation that concludes before the election ...

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Yes, he will postpone the election then become the real Kenyan that he is and declare himself president for life Obama.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Very clever of him to arrange for a hurricane
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Rogue Moron is pretending I didn't respond to his moronic missives.
Denial is the hallmark of Rogue's pretend conservatism.
I've never seen you answer a damn thing on here. Like the time I asked you what the margin of error was for a poll you posted about. No answer from Dun Learnt Meseff To Reed. Your post is BS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the difference? I get you all wound up, yet not one "azz", not one "shat", not one "homo", not one crass word. That riles you 'cuz you can't do that. To express yourself, to get your meaning across, you have to be filthy, boorish, and so so juvenile. I don't. Keep it up, you are sinking more and more every day in your putrid filth.
I respond to you just as you deserve. You're already sunk jacqazz. The race is over and you lost. Get over it manchild.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

obama is trying to cancel the elections now....until after the cleanup so he can take credit for that.

stay tuned...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the first sentence of the 14th plainly tell you an alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", which is the Constitution.
Wrong.

"The definition contained in the fourteenth amendment to the constitution, adopted July 28. 1868, is as follows: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the slate in which they reside." This definition simply reproduces the rule of the common law. All persons born in the territory of the United States are its citizens, provided they are also born subject to its jurisdiction. But except foreign envoys and the members of their households, and members of Indian tribes recognized by the government as distinct political communities, all persons are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States so long as they are in its territory.

In our territory, the alien is "subjected," no less completely than the citizen, to the jurisdiction of our courts (jurisdiction in the narrower sense) and to the general authority of our government (jurisdiction in the wider sense). Aliens, in the language of the common law, are temporary subjects of the state in which they sojourn; they owe the sovereign who harbors them in his domains temporary or local allegiance. The phrase "born subject to the jurisdiction" is therefore precisely equivalent to the common law expression "born under the actual obedience." — The constitution, then, invests with citizenship all persons born under the jurisdiction or obedience of the United States, without regard to the nationality of their parents or to the opposing claims of foreign states. Munroe Smith,“The Law of Nationality”(1883) Page 948-949
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As calm as they come. And I find you so funny, specially your misnomer, Justice, ha ha. Naw, you birthers are oiling my gaskets, so mirthful are you. Guns? Me? Never even touched one. Nothing wrong with my anatomy, don't need gun proxies. Play with your gun, Justice, ha ha, Dale, and don't forget to empty the breach before you clean it or peer into the barrel ha ha. And watch your wife too, she'll claim she tripped and the gun went off right between your eyes, lol.
I stand firmly by my earlier statement. Sometimes there just are no words! jacqazz, really you don't have any sense of humor at all. Your awful at it. What a cherub.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

FLASH***

obama wants to use Chris Christie's cancelling of Halloween as his excuse to cancel he elections...

stay tuned....
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that every Judge, every Court, every respected legal mind in the Country shares my "opinion". Your ignorant denial is of no consequence
Well, I have proven they are wrong. Doesn't boost my ego, just a fact. Howard and Trumbull were lawyers and masters of the English language, down to the punctuation.
Yep, they created the law, I just brought it to light, unlike the Fuller Court.
The Fuller court changed nothing, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have proven they are wrong. Doesn't boost my ego, just a fact. Howard and Trumbull were lawyers and masters of the English language, down to the punctuation.
Yep, they created the law, I just brought it to light, unlike the Fuller Court.
The Fuller court changed nothing, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
You have created your fantasy. One pathetic loser has signed on to your fable. You have proven how empty and pathetic your life us
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
"The definition contained in the fourteenth amendment to the constitution, adopted July 28. 1868, is as follows: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the slate in which they reside." This definition simply reproduces the rule of the common law. All persons born in the territory of the United States are its citizens, provided they are also born subject to its jurisdiction. But except foreign envoys and the members of their households, and members of Indian tribes recognized by the government as distinct political communities, all persons are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States so long as they are in its territory.
In our territory, the alien is "subjected," no less completely than the citizen, to the jurisdiction of our courts (jurisdiction in the narrower sense) and to the general authority of our government (jurisdiction in the wider sense). Aliens, in the language of the common law, are temporary subjects of the state in which they sojourn; they owe the sovereign who harbors them in his domains temporary or local allegiance. The phrase "born subject to the jurisdiction" is therefore precisely equivalent to the common law expression "born under the actual obedience." — The constitution, then, invests with citizenship all persons born under the jurisdiction or obedience of the United States, without regard to the nationality of their parents or to the opposing claims of foreign states. Munroe Smith,“The Law of Nationality”(1883) Page 948-949
Wrong!

First paragraph; This definition simply reproduces the rule of common law. Common law was not adhered to in America as it was in England. One must be 100% under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Meaning born of two American citizens. Not merely under temporary jurisdiction (aliens). Duh....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
obama is trying to cancel the elections now....until after the cleanup so he can take credit for that.
stay tuned...
And you call yourself a guru? With the conspiracies and what not. Certified, that's what you are, and I don't mean Grade "A" either.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
why all of the words, a simple "no" would have worked.
You don't put oil on a head-gasket, causes failure.
I didn't chose "Justice", that was Wojar, so I used it.
Wife, give her a loaded gun in a crowd of Lib, I will be out a bunch of money for lawyers.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Only in Birfistan (also known as Stupidville) can someone be "sort if" subject to the jurisdiction ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,661 - 107,680 of173,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 4 min Thats the problem 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 45,604
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 8 min Daniel Taylor 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Teaman 1,073,284
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Frijoles 68,177
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min newpoly 1,834
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 1 hr Susan 3
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••