BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121645 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Bumpkin's head will explode when he hears what Chris Christie said on Morning Joe this AM.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wouldn't as he probably said the same thing he said on Fox News. You see, Conservatives will give credit were credit is due. Ronald Reagan would bring in the Speaker of the House, Top O'Neil and the leader of the Senate, Robert Byrd, in for the Bill signing ceremonies to give them credit for getting the bills passed.
It is YOU Democrats that want to get all of the credit for anything that goes well and it anything did not go well, why it was Bush's fault!!!
Case in point was Hurricane Katrina. It was the DEMOCRAT governor of Louisiana and the DEMOCRAT mayor of New Orleans that blew the evacuations but you Libtards blamed Bush. It was the city own levies in New Orleans an the city own pumps that failed by, again, you blamed .... Bush!!!
No, I was not surprised when the governor recognized the Pres. for working with him.
Now, did you note when Christy bashed the mayor of Atlantic City for telling the residents of his city to ignore Gov. Christy's evacuation order?
Damn, another Libtard throws out some sh*t and then disappears.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121646 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No words for your abysmal ignorance. Facts are facts, no matter that we don't like where they emanate from.
And, statistically speaking , I was off. Cuba is behind the U.S. by 6 months in life expectancy. But the momentum should carry them past you in less than 2 years now. Oh, we are 12th (if not for not-really countries ahead of us like Monaco, Lichtenstein , Andora, Luxembourg, Macao, San Marino, Guernsey, we'd be 5th wordlwide.) Oh, btw, you're 51st worldwide. Of course, the lack of universal health care wouldn't have anything to do with that, now would it? God, you're ignorant. At least if you were nice, we'd say "he's so dumb , but at least he's nice". No, instead, it's "he's so dumb, why does he have to be so boorish and aggressive also?"
Why do you think I call you a jacqazz with shat for brains? The description is tailored perfectly for you. LOL, you remind me of a USC fan....woulda, shoulda, coulda! LMAO To listen to you, one would think you're sure universal healthcare is the end-all solution to all of man's problems. Don't you think we should also have universal Earth care? Go hug a tree! Senile old coot. LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121647 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, we wouldn't need the Naturalization Act.
Nonsense. The very first naturalization act enacted by the very first Congress recognized that aliens live in the US under the jurisdiction of the United States.

In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’(emphasis added)

Play Law doesn't count.

Grow up.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Supreme Court has ruled that the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction" means all the people who are in the USA except for foreign diplomats.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#121648 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, we wouldn't need the Naturalization Act.
If it weren't true the naturalization act would be meaningless
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121649 Oct 30, 2012
obama is an illegal alien. it is well known all over the world that he is a Brit.

all you morons in here better get used to the fact that he is out in 7 days. That is what he gets for lying his way into office, doing absolutely nothing, and then telling people he wants to do it all over again as a lame, lame duck.

He is so fing gone it is comical. The left-turds will have to have to do something useful for a living again. No more witch doctors in the White House
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hk_cayNIONo/SR-SKXo...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121650 Oct 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The very first naturalization act enacted by the very first Congress recognized that aliens live in the US under the jurisdiction of the United States.
In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’(emphasis added)
Play Law doesn't count.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
nonsense. You can't be under the jurisdiction of the Constitution unless you are a citizen. Checkout the Oath of Citizenship, what does that tell you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121651 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't true the naturalization act would be meaningless
You are correct, the naturalization act would be meaningless, if everyone were subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121653 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>nonsense. You can't be under the jurisdiction of the Constitution unless you are a citizen. Checkout the Oath of Citizenship, what does that tell you.
It reveals that Play Law doesn't count and that {Play Justice Dale does not comprehend the meaning of "That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law doesn't count.
Grow up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121654 Oct 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It reveals that Play Law doesn't count and that {Play Justice Dale does not comprehend the meaning of "That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years."
<quoted text>
the first sentence of the 14th plainly tell you an alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", which is the Constitution.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121655 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the first sentence of the 14th plainly tell you an alien is not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", which is the Constitution.
And as soon as one person that matters shares Dale's fantasy then Dale's fantasy will matter
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121657 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And as soon as one person that matters shares Dale's fantasy then Dale's fantasy will matter
He's correct. Can you not read the 14th and understand its content?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121658 Oct 30, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the US Constitution is just a fantasy, in your opinion. You know how much that is worth!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121659 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
Damn, another Libtard throws out some sh*t and then disappears.
LOL, Rogue Moron is pretending I didn't respond to his moronic missives.

Denial is the hallmark of Rogue's pretend conservatism.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121660 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I call you a jacqazz with shat for brains? The description is tailored perfectly for you. LOL, you remind me of a USC fan....woulda, shoulda, coulda! LMAO To listen to you, one would think you're sure universal healthcare is the end-all solution to all of man's problems. Don't you think we should also have universal Earth care? Go hug a tree! Senile old coot. LMAO
You see the difference? I get you all wound up, yet not one "azz", not one "shat", not one "homo", not one crass word. That riles you 'cuz you can't do that. To express yourself, to get your meaning across, you have to be filthy, boorish, and so so juvenile. I don't. Keep it up, you are sinking more and more every day in your putrid filth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121661 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the difference? I get you all wound up, yet not one "azz", not one "shat", not one "homo", not one crass word. That riles you 'cuz you can't do that. To express yourself, to get your meaning across, you have to be filthy, boorish, and so so juvenile. I don't. Keep it up, you are sinking more and more every day in your putrid filth.
your post reminds me of someone who is ready to blow a gasket. You don't have any weapons around your house, do you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121662 Oct 30, 2012
Russian hacker declares war on America

A Russian cybercriminal who calls himself VorVzakone (Crime Lord) made an unprecedentedly bold statement. He announced a beginning of an attack on the U.S. banking system. According to the hacker, a hundred of his "colleagues" that the hacker would personally select would take part in the large-scale operation he called "Blitzkrieg".

VorVzakone stated that he has already taken $5 million from the accounts of the customers of U.S. banks and got away with it.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/29-1...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121664 Oct 30, 2012
Is Obama really trying to stall the elections? He can't do that!
This might be the last straw!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#121665 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, the US Constitution is just a fantasy, in your opinion. You know how much that is worth!
I know that every Judge, every Court, every respected legal mind in the Country shares my "opinion". Your ignorant denial is of no consequence
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121666 Oct 30, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>your post reminds me of someone who is ready to blow a gasket. You don't have any weapons around your house, do you?
As calm as they come. And I find you so funny, specially your misnomer, Justice, ha ha. Naw, you birthers are oiling my gaskets, so mirthful are you. Guns? Me? Never even touched one. Nothing wrong with my anatomy, don't need gun proxies. Play with your gun, Justice, ha ha, Dale, and don't forget to empty the breach before you clean it or peer into the barrel ha ha. And watch your wife too, she'll claim she tripped and the gun went off right between your eyes, lol.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121667 Oct 30, 2012
A large number of liberal voters, and liberal media, don't care about the facts.
Let that sink in. There are dead Americans, and a plurality of the electorate does not care.

This is where some liberals hurl charges of bias and howl with righteous indignation at anyone who questions Obama's leadership. They criticize Governor Mitt Romney for pointing out that Obama failed to prevent the attacks and the deaths, instead continuing his re-election meme, "Al Qaeda is on the run".

There are liberal issues that truly get liberals angry. They will fight to the death for abortion, free contraception, and against global warming. Dead humans receive a shrug of the shoulders, while trees and bunny rabbits and the right to kill the unborn are where they draw their lines in the sand.

Obama and his liberal base pretend to care about three things: healthcare, education, and the environment. These are the words Obama repeats like a mantra. Everything else is a distraction for him. Every question about foreign policy results in his rambling that investing in education and hiring more teachers will solve the problem.

President Obama lied, Americans died, and the integrity of the American left died with them. Far too many liberals no longer pledge allegiance to America, instead offering their fealty to Obama. His reelection at any and all costs supersedes a few pawns that may, however unfortunately, get sacrificed along the way.
So what if Obama gets our bravest soldiers killed? He is pro-choice, favors gay marriage, and believes in the Chevy Volt. The liberal left does not care about dead Americans. They care about 270 electoral votes.

Prove me wrong. Lets have an overwhelmingly American, not liberal or conservative, demand for an investigation that concludes before the election ...

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,144,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min SpaceBlues 48,585
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 7 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM