BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,621 - 107,640 of 174,688 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Be that as it may, and even 1%, it's still Cuban medicine, right?
And Cuban medicine for the "unwashed" or 99% cannot be all that bad, if we assume that Cuban life expectancy has now surpassed the U.S.'s. Don't believe me? Look it up. Not bad, seeing as when Batista was ousted , life expectancy was somewhere around 55.
Also,(I should be using the word "stupid" on you, but won't, it's too easy), I told you a few weeks back that I believe in quicker and superior medical care for heads of state and very senior officials. I don't see my prime minister or your president waitng with other sick people in the ER or in line at the airport check-in counter waiting to be processed.
Sometimes there just are no words.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know for sure that LBJ was one of my guys. Well, well. Pretty perspicacious of you, Rogue, as always. He was as far as getting the civil rights bill through, but it ends there. He escalated the Vietnam war and for that can never be forgiven, and he paid for it in 1968. I don't care what party any head of state belongs to, it's him or her I assess, not the party. Johnson's not one of my heroes. Maybe yours because he kept the war going.
As to Halliburton, and that French company, damn it,I forget its name, Zimmerman or something, well, seems we haven't much choice but deal with them. That does not give them licence to screw the people and the govt, and for elected officials to lie in bed with them. As to the missing $1.2 billion, quite a detailed article in Vanity Fair, not to mention why GWB's attorney general Alberto Gonzales had to resign under pressure for all the leeway he was giving Halliburton and its ghost subsidiaries in Iraq and how, thanks to the AG, they were practically above the law and not "sueable". Yes, I like to gas up, but should I be grateful? No. The oil companies should be grateful I'm buying their product. You have it the other way around, Rogue, always kneeling to big multinationals. You're paying, Rogue, they can't do without you, start acting like the client, not the slave that owes them. You owe them squat. I worked more than a decade in retail and let me tell you, I was grateful for our clientèle, did not and never expected it to be grateful to me.
Again Jacques, nations control the price of oil as 90% of all oil is controlled by .... governments. The twelve larges petro companies are OWNED by countries. Like Gasprom from Russia or ARAMCO by Saudi Arabia!
And the president of these United States can shut down all petroleum on fedral lands and waters with just a wave of his pen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Like.....OPEC
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No words for your abysmal ignorance. Facts are facts, no matter that we don't like where they emanate from.

And, statistically speaking , I was off. Cuba is behind the U.S. by 6 months in life expectancy. But the momentum should carry them past you in less than 2 years now. Oh, we are 12th (if not for not-really countries ahead of us like Monaco, Lichtenstein , Andora, Luxembourg, Macao, San Marino, Guernsey, we'd be 5th wordlwide.) Oh, btw, you're 51st worldwide. Of course, the lack of universal health care wouldn't have anything to do with that, now would it? God, you're ignorant. At least if you were nice, we'd say "he's so dumb , but at least he's nice". No, instead, it's "he's so dumb, why does he have to be so boorish and aggressive also?"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Jacques, nations control the price of oil as 90% of all oil is controlled by .... governments. The twelve larges petro companies are OWNED by countries. Like Gasprom from Russia or ARAMCO by Saudi Arabia!
And the president of these United States can shut down all petroleum on fedral lands and waters with just a wave of his pen.
That is totally out of context as per discussion we are having . Remember, THEY have to be nice to YOU, not the other way around.

Who's forcing EXXON,Total, Shell, BP. to abide by Opec prices? Opec produces about half the oil worldwide. What about the other half? They could lower oil barrel prices tomorrow morning and Opec would be obliged to follow suit. But they won't, won't they? No, our big boys are happy to follow Opec's lead and plead impotency over the pricing of a barrel.

Your reply comments on not one single point of mine, whether it be Citgo, private companies and private individuals, honesty, govt insiders and screwing of customers. Incidentally, please indicate how 90% of all oil prices are controlled by govts. Offhand, I do know that the single largest producer and exporter of oil and gas is Russia. And it's all private. Just visit the owners' villas in Florida, apts in NY, villas in south of France, Spain, and pvte islands here and there. Yes, it suits the Russians and the Exxons and Mobils and Totals and BPs of this world to follow the bad guys' lead, those Arabs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Like.....OPEC
Well dah. And do they know which countries are members of OPEC?
Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Qatar, Indonesia, Libya, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Gabon and Angola.
And if BP, Shell, Texaco, Exxon-Mobile, Sonoco, etc. had conspired to fix prices, all the CEO would be in prison. And that is why the Democrats frog-march these CEO's before their hearings. They are trying to prove that they are fixing prices but they aren't. There is way to my competition. But that will not stop the Libtards as they believe they are and there is no amount of lack of evidence that will convince them otherwise.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sometimes you just have to let the stupid speak for itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally out of context as per discussion we are having . Remember, THEY have to be nice to YOU, not the other way around.
Who's forcing EXXON,Total, Shell, BP. to abide by Opec prices? Opec produces about half the oil worldwide. What about the other half? They could lower oil barrel prices tomorrow morning and Opec would be obliged to follow suit. But they won't, won't they? No, our big boys are happy to follow Opec's lead and plead impotency over the pricing of a barrel.
Your reply comments on not one single point of mine, whether it be Citgo, private companies and private individuals, honesty, govt insiders and screwing of customers. Incidentally, please indicate how 90% of all oil prices are controlled by govts. Offhand, I do know that the single largest producer and exporter of oil and gas is Russia. And it's all private. Just visit the owners' villas in Florida, apts in NY, villas in south of France, Spain, and pvte islands here and there. Yes, it suits the Russians and the Exxons and Mobils and Totals and BPs of this world to follow the bad guys' lead, those Arabs.
Where do you get your stats from? Geo. Soros. Saudi Arabia has about 10% of the worlds production.
Oh, the "owner" of Gasprom is in a Russian prison where he has been for about five years now. Don't ever cross sword with Putin. He is far worse than our Obama.
And yes, Russian, in one way or another, controls 100% of the production of petroleum.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sometimes you just have to let the stupid speak for itself.
You did not even have to say as much.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your stats from? Geo. Soros. Saudi Arabia has about 10% of the worlds production.
Oh, the "owner" of Gasprom is in a Russian prison where he has been for about five years now. Don't ever cross sword with Putin. He is far worse than our Obama.
And yes, Russian, in one way or another, controls 100% of the production of petroleum.
Do those 2 feet of yours automatically enter your mouth? Or do you do it on purpose?

Yes, he's been in jail 5 years. He didn't pay up as all Russian business people have to, including foreigners. This guy got "fresh", overconfident, thought he could lord it over Putin and Medvedev. Wrong. Corrupt, Russia? You betcha. I think on the world's corrupt list, Russia's in the top ten. So what are you trying to say? Russia is still the world's biggest producer and exporter and NOT a member of OPEC. And you name Putin, the man behind Pravda, American Lady's favourite news source. You defended her choice of Pravda the other day, remember? Putin's Pravda, the very man you just condemned. Keep it up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I get my stats from? Here : ftp://ftp.eia.doe.gov/presenta tions/ieo99_3im/sld010.htm

But Rogue, everybody who knows a bit about oil and Opec knows that said Opec produces about half the world'd oil . Now, I was not talking reserves , that is something totally different.

Huge producers like Russia, Mexico, Brasil, Canada, Norway, not to mention the United States, a huge producer, more than Canada I believe, are not part of Opec. Neither are they state-owned, though not sure about Mexico. Anyhow, we get together, we lower the price, Opec HAS to follow. As I said, hey, let's let the "bad" guys at Opec take the blame and we'll follow their price lead all the way to the bank. The Cayman, Swiss and Louxembourg banks of course.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Kid Rock- Born Free (tribute to the military) <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Must-Watch Vid: Still Thinking About Voting for Obama?

Give this video seven minutes and then go pull the lever for Obama on November 6th, if you can.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/20206-must-wa...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Kid Rock- Born Free (tribute to the military) <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Amen!
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

were are all the libatard obummer zombys now that it has been confirmed that the hurican was a desperite ploy by the muslime leeder and his allys to cover up the dismill jobs reports!

wake up americas

take our conty back from freedom enemy for life

vote no on black panther party

Romny2012
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

NIGERian leader Oblunder lies white america dies
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
????????
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
were are all the libatard obummer zombys now that it has been confirmed that the hurican was a desperite ploy by the muslime leeder and his allys to cover up the dismill jobs reports!
wake up americas
take our conty back from freedom enemy for life
vote no on black panther party
Romny2012
"Tea Party Patriot", the heart and soul and intellectual resident of the birther and green party movements. He does seems smarter than the birthers we see daily in Topix. Amen.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I can do better than that. The first sentence of the 14th Amendment plainly states who are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", also the Preamble to the Constitution tells you which persons this document of law was written for.
The US Supreme Court has ruled that the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction" means all the people who are in the USA except for foreign diplomats.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
My, my! Looks like we have a liberal trying to stir the pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,996
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 min not a ghost 1,104
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Flacks News 1,080,686
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 min not a ghost 1,193
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min not a ghost 4,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 14 min not a ghost 1,297
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 20 min not a ghost 7,699
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••