BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121602 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halliburton shafted the United States in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Louisiana (still $1.2 billion uncaccounted for), the Gulf explosion, and then, to show its gratitude for billions in profits out of the taxpayers' hands, moved to Dubai (You had said S.Arabia). And you're proud of that because it will no longer be summoned by grand juries to explain how it managed the government's money?
You do like being able to put gas and oil in your vehicles don't you? True, these companies make tons of money but they also spend tons of money to do so.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121603 Oct 30, 2012
Oh Jacques, ever hear of PA&E?
Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php... .
They were everywhere in Vietnam providing all kinds of services to the U.S. military. And one of the largest share holders was the Johnson family!!! As in LBJ!!!
But that does not bother you as LBJ was one of your guys!!!

Location hidden

#121604 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Citgo's percentage of the U.S.market? Is Congress not Republican-controlled? Why don't they summon Citgo? Or are they afraid some embarrassing stuff may come out? Like those Repubs making secret deals with Chavez?
Speaking of Chavez, Rogue. According to you, should he not be dead by now at the hands of those awful Cuban doctors? And, oh, was he not just recently re-elected? Election had monitors from different countries including Canada and they all concurred that except for minor cheating here and there, the whole thing was pretty much above boards. What say you, Rogue? Why is Chavez not dead and how come he was so easily re-elected given that he had a young attractive and very dynamic opponent? I'm sure you must can explain all that. After all, you brought it up.
Republicans have no beef with business. They should frog-march GE into hearings, but they don't. It is you Libtards who hate businesses and especially petro companies as oil is ... black (and so is coal) and black is the color of dirty and is the color of evil.
The question IS, why do you Libtards frog-march BP, Texico, Exxon-Mobile, etc. but do not frog-march Citgo into hearings?!? And you are to stupid to know the answer!!!

Location hidden

#121605 Oct 30, 2012
Now I have 'splained this before by Jacques never gets it, it is all about ...profit!!! You see, only publicly traded companies are required to post a quarterly profit and loss statement for their shareholders and Citgo ...... is not a public company!!! Ergo we do not know how much profit or loss they make!!!
But Jacques is to stupid to remember I have posted this a dozen times on this forum over the past two years!!! And I am the one with A.D.D.!!!

Location hidden

#121606 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halliburton shafted the United States in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Louisiana (still $1.2 billion uncaccounted for), the Gulf explosion, and then, to show its gratitude for billions in profits out of the taxpayers' hands, moved to Dubai (You had said S.Arabia). And you're proud of that because it will no longer be summoned by grand juries to explain how it managed the government's money?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do like being able to put gas and oil in your vehicles don't you? True, these companies make tons of money but they also spend tons of money to do so.
Libtards do not understand the difference between profit and profit margin!!!
They have no problem with a professional athlete making $5 million a year but but if the CEO of a big company makes $1 million, why, why, that is evil!!!
And they claim we Conservatives are the bigots!

Location hidden

#121607 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Chavez, Rogue. According to you, should he not be dead by now at the hands of those awful Cuban doctors? And, oh, was he not just recently re-elected? Election had monitors from different countries including Canada and they all concurred that except for minor cheating here and there, the whole thing was pretty much above boards. What say you, Rogue? Why is Chavez not dead and how come he was so easily re-elected given that he had a young attractive and very dynamic opponent? I'm sure you must can explain all that. After all, you brought it up.
Chavez does not have typical Cuban medicine. The political elites in Cuba and Venezuela have their own medical system. Remember the 1% that the Occutards were talking about? Well, instead of being the 1% that run businesses, in Cuba they are the 1% who run the government.

Location hidden

#121608 Oct 30, 2012
How aprapo!

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.
They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen
said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow..(Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain.(Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps....this is the end..........

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.

Location hidden

#121609 Oct 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
Last year when Irene hit CT two guys decided to go canoeing on the Pequabuck River in Forestville CT. The gene pool was thinned as a result.
But what is sad is that people have to risk their lives to save these idiots.

Location hidden

#121610 Oct 30, 2012
In March 1990 there was a major flood in southeast Alabama and this young man was trying to drive home when his pickup was swept off the road. Well he swam to a tree and started to yell for help and we told him the fire department was on it's way but he continued to yell.
An hour later they got him out of the flooded tree and that was when we found about that a million fire-ants had also sought refuge up the same tree. The next day he looked like he had measles!
I am not sure if they ever found his pickup.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121611 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, ever hear of PA&E?
Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php... .
They were everywhere in Vietnam providing all kinds of services to the U.S. military. And one of the largest share holders was the Johnson family!!! As in LBJ!!!
But that does not bother you as LBJ was one of your guys!!!
So you know for sure that LBJ was one of my guys. Well, well. Pretty perspicacious of you, Rogue, as always. He was as far as getting the civil rights bill through, but it ends there. He escalated the Vietnam war and for that can never be forgiven, and he paid for it in 1968. I don't care what party any head of state belongs to, it's him or her I assess, not the party. Johnson's not one of my heroes. Maybe yours because he kept the war going.

As to Halliburton, and that French company, damn it,I forget its name, Zimmerman or something, well, seems we haven't much choice but deal with them. That does not give them licence to screw the people and the govt, and for elected officials to lie in bed with them. As to the missing $1.2 billion, quite a detailed article in Vanity Fair, not to mention why GWB's attorney general Alberto Gonzales had to resign under pressure for all the leeway he was giving Halliburton and its ghost subsidiaries in Iraq and how, thanks to the AG, they were practically above the law and not "sueable". Yes, I like to gas up, but should I be grateful? No. The oil companies should be grateful I'm buying their product. You have it the other way around, Rogue, always kneeling to big multinationals. You're paying, Rogue, they can't do without you, start acting like the client, not the slave that owes them. You owe them squat. I worked more than a decade in retail and let me tell you, I was grateful for our clientèle, did not and never expected it to be grateful to me.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121612 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I have 'splained this before by Jacques never gets it, it is all about ...profit!!! You see, only publicly traded companies are required to post a quarterly profit and loss statement for their shareholders and Citgo ...... is not a public company!!! Ergo we do not know how much profit or loss they make!!!
But Jacques is to stupid to remember I have posted this a dozen times on this forum over the past two years!!! And I am the one with A.D.D.!!!
Rogue, business is not your strong suit, now is it? No private company is obliged to produce a profit-and-loss sheet. Why? Because it's private and is no one's business. Not only Citgo that's like that. Just as your private income and expenses are private, Rogue. And as are Romney's tax returns, as we all know. BUT, that does not mean Citgo or any other private company or YOU can be dishonest. Everyone, every company, has to abide by the law. Private does not put you or the company above the law. Citgo has no more right to bribe, cheat or pollute than any other company or launder its excess profits as so many multinationals are wont to do.

You use the word "stupid" wery often. Careful with that, Rogue, as it just boomeranged on you. Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121613 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez does not have typical Cuban medicine. The political elites in Cuba and Venezuela have their own medical system. Remember the 1% that the Occutards were talking about? Well, instead of being the 1% that run businesses, in Cuba they are the 1% who run the government.
Be that as it may, and even 1%, it's still Cuban medicine, right?

And Cuban medicine for the "unwashed" or 99% cannot be all that bad, if we assume that Cuban life expectancy has now surpassed the U.S.'s. Don't believe me? Look it up. Not bad, seeing as when Batista was ousted , life expectancy was somewhere around 55.

Also,(I should be using the word "stupid" on you, but won't, it's too easy), I told you a few weeks back that I believe in quicker and superior medical care for heads of state and very senior officials. I don't see my prime minister or your president waitng with other sick people in the ER or in line at the airport check-in counter waiting to be processed.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121614 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How aprapo!
"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
"Not I," said the cow.
"Not I," said the duck.
"Not I," said the pig.
"Not I," said the goose.
"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.
"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
"Not I," said the duck.
"Out of my classification," said the pig.
"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.
"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.
"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.
"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.
"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.
"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.
"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.
"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.
"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.
She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see.
They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen
said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."
"Excess profits!" cried the cow..(Nancy Pelosi)
"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)
"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)
The pig just grunted in disdain.(Harry Reid)
And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.
When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."
"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.
"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."
And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."
But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.
Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.
And perhaps....this is the end..........
And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.
How à propos, But I don't see the author's name.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121616 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Be that as it may, and even 1%, it's still Cuban medicine, right?
And Cuban medicine for the "unwashed" or 99% cannot be all that bad, if we assume that Cuban life expectancy has now surpassed the U.S.'s. Don't believe me? Look it up. Not bad, seeing as when Batista was ousted , life expectancy was somewhere around 55.
Also,(I should be using the word "stupid" on you, but won't, it's too easy), I told you a few weeks back that I believe in quicker and superior medical care for heads of state and very senior officials. I don't see my prime minister or your president waitng with other sick people in the ER or in line at the airport check-in counter waiting to be processed.
Sometimes there just are no words.

Location hidden

#121617 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know for sure that LBJ was one of my guys. Well, well. Pretty perspicacious of you, Rogue, as always. He was as far as getting the civil rights bill through, but it ends there. He escalated the Vietnam war and for that can never be forgiven, and he paid for it in 1968. I don't care what party any head of state belongs to, it's him or her I assess, not the party. Johnson's not one of my heroes. Maybe yours because he kept the war going.
As to Halliburton, and that French company, damn it,I forget its name, Zimmerman or something, well, seems we haven't much choice but deal with them. That does not give them licence to screw the people and the govt, and for elected officials to lie in bed with them. As to the missing $1.2 billion, quite a detailed article in Vanity Fair, not to mention why GWB's attorney general Alberto Gonzales had to resign under pressure for all the leeway he was giving Halliburton and its ghost subsidiaries in Iraq and how, thanks to the AG, they were practically above the law and not "sueable". Yes, I like to gas up, but should I be grateful? No. The oil companies should be grateful I'm buying their product. You have it the other way around, Rogue, always kneeling to big multinationals. You're paying, Rogue, they can't do without you, start acting like the client, not the slave that owes them. You owe them squat. I worked more than a decade in retail and let me tell you, I was grateful for our clientèle, did not and never expected it to be grateful to me.
Again Jacques, nations control the price of oil as 90% of all oil is controlled by .... governments. The twelve larges petro companies are OWNED by countries. Like Gasprom from Russia or ARAMCO by Saudi Arabia!
And the president of these United States can shut down all petroleum on fedral lands and waters with just a wave of his pen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121618 Oct 30, 2012
Like.....OPEC
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121619 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No words for your abysmal ignorance. Facts are facts, no matter that we don't like where they emanate from.

And, statistically speaking , I was off. Cuba is behind the U.S. by 6 months in life expectancy. But the momentum should carry them past you in less than 2 years now. Oh, we are 12th (if not for not-really countries ahead of us like Monaco, Lichtenstein , Andora, Luxembourg, Macao, San Marino, Guernsey, we'd be 5th wordlwide.) Oh, btw, you're 51st worldwide. Of course, the lack of universal health care wouldn't have anything to do with that, now would it? God, you're ignorant. At least if you were nice, we'd say "he's so dumb , but at least he's nice". No, instead, it's "he's so dumb, why does he have to be so boorish and aggressive also?"
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121620 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Jacques, nations control the price of oil as 90% of all oil is controlled by .... governments. The twelve larges petro companies are OWNED by countries. Like Gasprom from Russia or ARAMCO by Saudi Arabia!
And the president of these United States can shut down all petroleum on fedral lands and waters with just a wave of his pen.
That is totally out of context as per discussion we are having . Remember, THEY have to be nice to YOU, not the other way around.

Who's forcing EXXON,Total, Shell, BP. to abide by Opec prices? Opec produces about half the oil worldwide. What about the other half? They could lower oil barrel prices tomorrow morning and Opec would be obliged to follow suit. But they won't, won't they? No, our big boys are happy to follow Opec's lead and plead impotency over the pricing of a barrel.

Your reply comments on not one single point of mine, whether it be Citgo, private companies and private individuals, honesty, govt insiders and screwing of customers. Incidentally, please indicate how 90% of all oil prices are controlled by govts. Offhand, I do know that the single largest producer and exporter of oil and gas is Russia. And it's all private. Just visit the owners' villas in Florida, apts in NY, villas in south of France, Spain, and pvte islands here and there. Yes, it suits the Russians and the Exxons and Mobils and Totals and BPs of this world to follow the bad guys' lead, those Arabs.

Location hidden

#121621 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
Like.....OPEC
Well dah. And do they know which countries are members of OPEC?
Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Qatar, Indonesia, Libya, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Nigeria, Ecuador, Gabon and Angola.
And if BP, Shell, Texaco, Exxon-Mobile, Sonoco, etc. had conspired to fix prices, all the CEO would be in prison. And that is why the Democrats frog-march these CEO's before their hearings. They are trying to prove that they are fixing prices but they aren't. There is way to my competition. But that will not stop the Libtards as they believe they are and there is no amount of lack of evidence that will convince them otherwise.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#121622 Oct 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sometimes you just have to let the stupid speak for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,156,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,922
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance