BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121581 Oct 30, 2012
badsis wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party never gave a dime to Halliburton. That was George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. What Romney wants to do is enforce his religious beliefs onto everyone but not above taking money from those in the Bush administration that also funds the tea party, such as Carl Rove, Dick Cheney and 17 of Bush's advisers.
Who is your Marxist-Socialist party funded by?
I think it is time for some McCarthyism!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121582 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd win re-election just like GWB did after twin disasters in Afghanistan (Obama had to finish the job for him, get BinLaden) and Iraq (Obama had to wrap up a losign guerilla war which from its inception had no exit strategy). What say you?
Without those wars how much stronger would Al Qaeda be today?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121583 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.
That's Mother Nature's way of cleansing the Earth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121584 Oct 30, 2012
As I have said before, Obama will not allow Gen Ward to be court-martialed. Yep, if Gen. Ward was a white guy, he would be taking the Long Course at Fort Leavenworth!!!

Army’s Top General Backs Leniency for Gen. Kip Ward
by Zenitha Prince
Special to the AFRO

U.S. Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, supports allowing Gen. William “Kip” Ward, a Black four-star general and former commander of the U.S. Africa Command, to retire as a four-star general, according to the Associated Press.
Dempsey is among the military officials who oppose the demotion by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta of Ward, an action that would force him to retire at a lesser rank and cut deeply into his Army pension.
“It’s a pretty strong endorsement and it will carry a lot of weight,” said former Army JAG Greg Rinckey, now a managing partner with Tully Rinckey PLLC.“It’s not dispositive, but it could have a significant impact.”
A Department of Defense Inspector General’s released in August after a 17-month investigation concluded that Ward “engaged in multiple forms of misconduct related to official and unofficial travel,” including using military aircraft and allowing his wife, Joyce, to travel on military aircraft and vehicles without authorization or reimbursement; and received travel reimbursement when “the predominant purpose of the travel was personal.”
U.S. Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, supports allowing Gen. William “Kip” Ward, a Black four-star general and former commander of the U.S. Africa Command, to retire as a four-star general, according to the Associated Press.
Dempsey is among the military officials who oppose the demotion by Defense Secretary Leon Panetta of Ward, an action that would force him to retire at a lesser rank and cut deeply into his Army pension.
“It’s a pretty strong endorsement and it will carry a lot of weight,” said former Army JAG Greg Rinckey, now a managing partner with Tully Rinckey PLLC.“It’s not dispositive, but it could have a significant impact.”
A Department of Defense Inspector General’s released in August after a 17-month investigation concluded that Ward “engaged in multiple forms of misconduct related to official and unofficial travel,” including using military aircraft and allowing his wife, Joyce, to travel on military aircraft and vehicles without authorization or reimbursement; and received travel reimbursement when “the predominant purpose of the travel was personal.”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121585 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Mother Nature's way of cleansing the Earth.
And God's way of getting rid of stupid people!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121587 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Jackass teabags give billions to Halliburton to rebuild Iraq but want to get rid of FEMA and federal flood insurance....
Anyone who lives in Florid that votes for Romney is a FOOL..
We would be one hurricane away from total bankrupts if Romnuts gets in office
We're broke now! Been sleepin' or what?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121588 Oct 30, 2012
badsis wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party never gave a dime to Halliburton. That was George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. What Romney wants to do is enforce his religious beliefs onto everyone but not above taking money from those in the Bush administration that also funds the tea party, such as Carl Rove, Dick Cheney and 17 of Bush's advisers.
You do know that the Obama administration has open contracts with Halliburton, don't you???
There are only two companies on this entire earth that do this sort of work. One is French and the other, Halliburton, "was" American. Hep, Halliburton moved to ..... Dubai. Plese note that they no longer have to report their finances as they are ...... no longer an American company!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Halliburton...
Oh, because they are no longer an American company, our Democrats i Congress can no longer frog-march them into hearings. It is simply amazing how bigoted and stupid Libtards are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121589 Oct 30, 2012
If that area ever gets hit by a Cat 3, 4 or 5 it's over for them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121590 Oct 30, 2012
Oh Libtards, how come Citgo never has to testify before Congress? You know how you hate petro companies and enjoy frog-marching BP, Exxon-Mobile, Conoco-Philips, etc. before Congressional hearing but they never do that to Citgo. WHY NOT?!? Is it because Hugo Chavez own Citgo and they do not want to make him look bad?!?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121591 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.
<quoted text>
And God's way of getting rid of stupid people!
I could hardly believe it but I read this morning about a missing person. He was last seen SWIMMING in Long Island Sound just off CT shore yesterday.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121592 Oct 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I could hardly believe it but I read this morning about a missing person. He was last seen SWIMMING in Long Island Sound just off CT shore yesterday.
One less Birfoon

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121593 Oct 30, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Jackass teabags give billions to Halliburton to rebuild Iraq but want to get rid of FEMA and federal flood insurance....
Anyone who lives in Florid that votes for Romney is a FOOL..
We would be one hurricane away from total bankrupts if Romnuts gets in office
Worried about Florida, are we? Don't worry, be happy. And Romney can not, all by his little self, prevent FEMA from doing it's thing. Do you have any idea how disaster funds are approved?
A state requests disaster relief and sends it to the president who then sends it to congress who draft bills that are debated, amended, etc. and then, after the bill was approved by both houses, the president signs it into law.
Did you know that Obama signed into law NINE bills for Hurricane Irene relief. Do you know why they were NINE laws passed? Because there were ...... NINE states that requested aide!!!
Idiotards, one and all.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121594 Oct 30, 2012
Last year when Irene hit CT two guys decided to go canoeing on the Pequabuck River in Forestville CT. The gene pool was thinned as a result.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121595 Oct 30, 2012
Randy Newman - "I'm Dreaming [of a white president]"
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121596 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.
<quoted text>

And God's way of getting rid of stupid people!
That means that in NY and NJ, Obama will get 100% of the vote as God will have gotten rid of all Republican voters.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121597 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Obama administration has open contracts with Halliburton, don't you???
There are only two companies on this entire earth that do this sort of work. One is French and the other, Halliburton, "was" American. Hep, Halliburton moved to ..... Dubai. Plese note that they no longer have to report their finances as they are ...... no longer an American company!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Halliburton...
Oh, because they are no longer an American company, our Democrats i Congress can no longer frog-march them into hearings. It is simply amazing how bigoted and stupid Libtards are.
Halliburton shafted the United States in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Louisiana (still $1.2 billion uncaccounted for), the Gulf explosion, and then, to show its gratitude for billions in profits out of the taxpayers' hands, moved to Dubai (You had said S.Arabia). And you're proud of that because it will no longer be summoned by grand juries to explain how it managed the government's money?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121598 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Libtards, how come Citgo never has to testify before Congress? You know how you hate petro companies and enjoy frog-marching BP, Exxon-Mobile, Conoco-Philips, etc. before Congressional hearing but they never do that to Citgo. WHY NOT?!? Is it because Hugo Chavez own Citgo and they do not want to make him look bad?!?
What is Citgo's percentage of the U.S.market? Is Congress not Republican-controlled? Why don't they summon Citgo? Or are they afraid some embarrassing stuff may come out? Like those Repubs making secret deals with Chavez?

Speaking of Chavez, Rogue. According to you, should he not be dead by now at the hands of those awful Cuban doctors? And, oh, was he not just recently re-elected? Election had monitors from different countries including Canada and they all concurred that except for minor cheating here and there, the whole thing was pretty much above boards. What say you, Rogue? Why is Chavez not dead and how come he was so easily re-elected given that he had a young attractive and very dynamic opponent? I'm sure you must can explain all that. After all, you brought it up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121599 Oct 30, 2012
Randy Newman - There's White People Out There
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121600 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Obama administration has open contracts with Halliburton, don't you???
There are only two companies on this entire earth that do this sort of work. One is French and the other, Halliburton, "was" American. Hep, Halliburton moved to ..... Dubai. Plese note that they no longer have to report their finances as they are ...... no longer an American company!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Halliburton ...
Oh, because they are no longer an American company, our Democrats i Congress can no longer frog-march them into hearings. It is simply amazing how bigoted and stupid Libtards are.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halliburton shafted the United States in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Louisiana (still $1.2 billion uncaccounted for), the Gulf explosion, and then, to show its gratitude for billions in profits out of the taxpayers' hands, moved to Dubai (You had said S.Arabia). And you're proud of that because it will no longer be summoned by grand juries to explain how it managed the government's money?
I don't know if you are really that stupid or just plain bigoted. There are something called resolution boards. You see with an open contract, they never know day by day what they will be required to do so after they do something they submit a bill and they often go to arbitration. And then, about once a year, they are also audited and sometimes they find an error and they go back into arbitration.
Now, if Halliburton is as evil as you say they are, why is Obama still contracting with them???
Now, just were is the $1.2 billion unaccounted from? 2006, 2007, 2011??? Again, there is something called arbitration and if the U.S. does not like dealing with them, the U.S. can contract with the Frenchies!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121601 Oct 30, 2012
Oh Jacques, did you know that Bill Clinton use to contract with Halliburton and there was no issues back then. Do you know when the "issues" started? When Dick Cheney was selected as G.W.'s running mate in 2000.
You see, this is not about Halliburton. It is about your hatred of Dick Cheney!!! Halliburton = Dick Cheney = Halliburton = Dick Cheney!!! To you, they are one and the same!!!
But your hared will never let you see the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,154,359
Amy 12-22 30 min PEllen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 48 min RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
amy 12-21 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?