BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121553 Oct 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
LOL!...no wonder Terri Tuna is such a DEAD FISH!
She said she graduated from the very prestigious BOOTH College....well here is what that is:-
"Booth University College
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Booth University College is a liberal arts university college affiliated with the Salvation Army located in Winnipeg, Manitoba."
LOL....it is a Salavation Army 'college".
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
man, it doesn't get better than this! No wonder you are such a moron.
Or there is .....The University of Chicago Booth School of Business Oh, George P. Shultz use to be the dean there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booth_School_of_...

Location hidden

#121554 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birthers, any progress today?
Did birfoons have any answers to my recurrent questions yet?
What would a Romney win have to do with birfers? Other than voting republican as they would have anyway, what effect will birfers have on the election?
Birfers realize that the Republican Party sold then out years ago, do they not?
And that is why I am an Independent voter. I vote for the most Conservative candidates. I have not donated one thin dime to the RNC, or the FRP, in 15 years,
In 2004 when Mel Martinez was running for the U.S. Senate here in Florida he was opposed by Marco Rubio. The FRP endorsed Martinez but I donated to Marco. During the primary my mother voted for Martinez based on the FRP even thou I explained to her what a country club RINO he was.
Well, Martinez won ....but in Sep. 2009 to make way for Charlie Christ's run. It was at that moment my mother agreed with me that she had voted for the wrong candidate.
And when Marco beat Christ lost during the primary, he switched and ran as an independent. That was okay as by then every real Conservative knew what a slime bag Charlie was.
Oh, Charlie Christ spoke at the ...... DNC Convention!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/char...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121556 Oct 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
well taht takes care of Terri Tanna the Tuna. Totally outed, and now I will move on from the poor skank of a troll. She never could answer any of the questions I posed for her anyway.
Terri Tanna class Grade: Fail
You can audit me in here from now on, but as we have just seen so clearly, you are a poser and a troll.
Enjoy your wipe out in 7 days. We sure will.
Loser talk. Poor dreaming slug, boastful and yet so full of it. Couldn't vanquish his ailing 98-yr-old grandma in a 3 out of 5. Adept at cut-and-paste and plagiarism, now proclaims himself the David over Goliath. What a joke.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121557 Oct 30, 2012
James Madison wrote:
if a republican would have covered up Libya like Obama did ,how far do you think he would be in the polls?
He'd win re-election just like GWB did after twin disasters in Afghanistan (Obama had to finish the job for him, get BinLaden) and Iraq (Obama had to wrap up a losign guerilla war which from its inception had no exit strategy). What say you?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121559 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why I am an Independent voter. I vote for the most Conservative candidates. I have not donated one thin dime to the RNC, or the FRP, in 15 years,
In 2004 when Mel Martinez was running for the U.S. Senate here in Florida he was opposed by Marco Rubio. The FRP endorsed Martinez but I donated to Marco. During the primary my mother voted for Martinez based on the FRP even thou I explained to her what a country club RINO he was.
Well, Martinez won ....but in Sep. 2009 to make way for Charlie Christ's run. It was at that moment my mother agreed with me that she had voted for the wrong candidate.
And when Marco beat Christ lost during the primary, he switched and ran as an independent. That was okay as by then every real Conservative knew what a slime bag Charlie was.
Wow, you wasted all this space to not answer a simple question?

Why did you even bother?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121560 Oct 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
yah lots! ROMNEY is drilling obama anew one!-lol
GALLUP: ROMNEY UP 52%-45% AMONG EARLY VOTERS...
REPORT: Obama campaign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...
Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
You wrote : "REPORT: Obama campaign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... " . Er, binLaden's dead. Obama ordered him killed and he made it happen. You have the wrong president, the wrong family. You should have written : "REPORT: Bush family and crony Cheney take money from 'Osama bin Laden'... "
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121561 Oct 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
ConEd Shuts Off Power in Lower Manhattan...
Water Level at Battery Park Reaches 11.25 feet, Surpassing Record Set in 1821...
NY big business shuts while small opens doors... Gov. Christie considers Executive Order postponing Halloween in NJ... Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via TWITTER...
CT Gov. Closes All State Highways:'Most Catastrophic Event We Have Faced In Any Of Our Lifetimes'...
'People Are Going To Be Fighting In The Streets Over Gasoline, Food'...
NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYED...
UPDATE: 9,000 Flights Cancelled...
ANOTHER BLOW DAY: Federal offices in DC shut down again...
Historic video shows how 1938 storm ravaged New England... Toxic Canal Flooding in NYC...
Hmmm, you forgot to say that storm was all Obama's doing.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121562 Oct 30, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://publicintelligence.net/ us-afghan-patrolling-poppy-fie lds-2012/
U.S. patrolling poppy fields in AFGHANISTAN. Is this war on terror or is U.S. benefiting from opium?
No, just another page in GWB's success story in Afghanistan. The man has quite a legacy.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121563 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Christ lost.? Who would've thought?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121564 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Bumpkin's head will explode when he hears what Chris Christie said on Morning Joe this AM.

Location hidden

#121565 Oct 30, 2012
This is an email I received from my cousin, the retired Army colonel and graduate of the Army's War College.
Oh, and my late father was also a War College graduate, Class of 1970.
And I understand that Mitt Romney has 150 retired generals consulting with him about these issues.

That answers the question I had about the lack of military support in my previous comments. ZZZZ, I suspect you know about what I am going to write. These comments are for XXXX, she asked to be kept in the loop. XXXX, the US has the entire world divided into specific geographic areas under what is called the Unified Command Plan (UCP). Each area is under command of a 4-star (Admiral/General). About 12 -24 months ago the UCP was changed and Africa became a separate Command. The Middle East falls under what is called Central Command. We have some special operations forces in Africa but I don't have a clue exactly where they are. In the Middle East (combat area) the forces are usually separated into a naval command, air component commander and a land component commander. That would explain why the Naval Commander got involved and I would suspect that is why the Marines didn't do an evacuation mission.

What we now have is a Civilian/Military Crisis of the highest level. Under our Constitution, Article II Section 2 Clause 1 the military is subordinate to civilian control We now have are two separate entities, Carrier Strike Group Commander and the Commander of Africa Command both violating Article 92, Failure to obey order or regulation, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Article 92 c.(1) specifically identifies the President or the Secretary of Defense as legal authorities to issue commands. By violating the order to not intervene both officers are subject to the max penalty if Court Martial: Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months. Guess President "gutsy" didn't have the balls to risk a "Mogadishu -Blackhawk Down" event so he forced our military to let 4 guys get killed to protect his cowardly ass, then compounded his cowardice by lying to the press and the public. The real question is: HOW LONG IS THE MILITARY LEADERSHIP GOING TO LET THIS BS GO ON BEFORE SOMEONE IS WILLING TO FORFEIT HIS STARS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY?

My guess is that all the little duckies are going to say in line.

Location hidden

#121566 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Bumpkin's head will explode when he hears what Chris Christie said on Morning Joe this AM.
No I wouldn't as he probably said the same thing he said on Fox News. You see, Conservatives will give credit were credit is due. Ronald Reagan would bring in the Speaker of the House, Top O'Neil and the leader of the Senate, Robert Byrd, in for the Bill signing ceremonies to give them credit for getting the bills passed.
It is YOU Democrats that want to get all of the credit for anything that goes well and it anything did not go well, why it was Bush's fault!!!
Case in point was Hurricane Katrina. It was the DEMOCRAT governor of Louisiana and the DEMOCRAT mayor of New Orleans that blew the evacuations but you Libtards blamed Bush. It was the city own levies in New Orleans an the city own pumps that failed by, again, you blamed .... Bush!!!
No, I was not surprised when the governor recognized the Pres. for working with him.
Now, did you note when Christy bashed the mayor of Atlantic City for telling the residents of his city to ignore Gov. Christy's evacuation order?

Location hidden

#121567 Oct 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Christ lost.? Who would've thought?
Yep, just like Arlen Specter!!! Please who try and sit on the fence usually fall off eventually.

Location hidden

#121568 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birthers, any progress today?
Did birfoons have any answers to my recurrent questions yet?
What would a Romney win have to do with birfers? Other than voting republican as they would have anyway, what effect will birfers have on the election?
Birfers realize that the Republican Party sold then out years ago, do they not?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/char ...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you wasted all this space to not answer a simple question?
Why did you even bother?
Actually you asked two questions and I answered one. The other question I have answered many times before Republicans will vote for Mitt regardless of where Obama said he was born but it is the INDEPENDENTS in the Swing States that will make the final vote and many of them will decide based on Obama's lies!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121569 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue thinks his rambling count as an answer.

Sad.

Location hidden

#121570 Oct 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue thinks his rambling count as an answer.
Sad.
Well, you asked a half azzed question, you get a half azzed answer! Sad! ;(
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121571 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you asked a half azzed question, you get a half azzed answer! Sad! ;(
Sigh, if only Rogue Bumpkin could piece together an intellectually honest answer instead of a troll reply.

So sad.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121572 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, Conservatives will give credit were credit is due.

blargel blargel blargel

rambling BS
LOL, this is demonstrably false.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#121573 Oct 30, 2012
PRESIDENT Mitt ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can The original birther grandpa is your # 1 guy- BILL CLINTON. He was the first person to raise the issue of prominence. Check the records.
Also, for your obviously fractured information...it was checked by Congress. They did check it, again on the record. They FOUND that obama was NEVER VETTED by his own party. That is their responsibility. He never was checked, and when others did check he sued them dozens of times to keep it hidden.
I could go on and on, but you need to google it and get involved. If you have the balls.
As far as WND goes, they spearheaded the attack on obama, and were right. Now law enforcement and Congress have both found that obama was not born here or was vetted by his own party. His bc, SS#, selective service are all fradulent. As confirmed by law enforcement. And I will take their word over yours anytime.
You need to open your eyes. Because they are glued shut.
LOL. So you really are that stupid. Ok, since you like taking thier word, you might want to check again. You say my eyes are glued shut, but you're the one looking at the world through a toilet paper roll, because your reasoning is crap. I could waste time in posting links to both conservative and liberal sources that easily disproves every point you tried to make, but I'd be wasting my time. What I do lack is the ability to fix stupid. My apologies.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#121574 Oct 30, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is an email I received from my cousin, the retired Army colonel and graduate of the Army's War College.
Oh, and my late father was also a War College graduate, Class of 1970.
And I understand that Mitt Romney has 150 retired generals consulting with him about these issues.
That answers the question I had about the lack of military support in my previous comments. ZZZZ, I suspect you know about what I am going to write. These comments are for XXXX, she asked to be kept in the loop. XXXX, the US has the entire world divided into specific geographic areas under what is called the Unified Command Plan (UCP). Each area is under command of a 4-star (Admiral/General). About 12 -24 months ago the UCP was changed and Africa became a separate Command. The Middle East falls under what is called Central Command. We have some special operations forces in Africa but I don't have a clue exactly where they are. In the Middle East (combat area) the forces are usually separated into a naval command, air component commander and a land component commander. That would explain why the Naval Commander got involved and I would suspect that is why the Marines didn't do an evacuation mission.
What we now have is a Civilian/Military Crisis of the highest level. Under our Constitution, Article II Section 2 Clause 1 the military is subordinate to civilian control We now have are two separate entities, Carrier Strike Group Commander and the Commander of Africa Command both violating Article 92, Failure to obey order or regulation, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Article 92 c.(1) specifically identifies the President or the Secretary of Defense as legal authorities to issue commands. By violating the order to not intervene both officers are subject to the max penalty if Court Martial: Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 6 months. Guess President "gutsy" didn't have the balls to risk a "Mogadishu -Blackhawk Down" event so he forced our military to let 4 guys get killed to protect his cowardly ass, then compounded his cowardice by lying to the press and the public. The real question is: HOW LONG IS THE MILITARY LEADERSHIP GOING TO LET THIS BS GO ON BEFORE SOMEONE IS WILLING TO FORFEIT HIS STARS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY?
My guess is that all the little duckies are going to say in line.
Yeah, I receive emails all the time and none of them are as accurate as a scud missile. Mitt Romney has 24 advisers, 17 of which served under George W. Bush. Presidential candidates that where FORMER governors don't have active military generals for advisers. Mitt Romney is a private citizen like you and me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Righty Whitey 1,110,804
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 46,830
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jonah1 49,932
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr boundary painter 4,736
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 325
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search