BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,541 - 107,560 of 175,072 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
I never questioned English jurisprudence, or analytical jurisprudence. Or the role it played/plays in Americas judicial system.
Terri's statement was: "this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence"
My statement was: "Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American Influence? Starting back in the 1600s."
You claim: "It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence)".
I never tired to dispute that. As is clear I stated what I thought, again: "Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American Influence? Starting back in the 1600s."
Huh?

General Paresis: "You claim:'It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence)'.
I never tired [SIC] to dispute that."

Huh?

You asked a question, it was answered. You didn't know the answer, it was provided.

Now where did I say you "disputed that"? Huh?

The issue was "why don't you know that?"

You asked a question in which you did not know the answer. I answered.

Disputed? RU nuts?

Grow up teenager.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence) that includes jurisprudence dating from ca., the Magna Charta. Why don't you know that?

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
General Paresis:(sic)
Disputed? RU nuts?(sic)
Grow up teenager.
<quoted text>
I can see you can answer at the level of a GED lacking teenager.
Don't worry about the citation I asked for.

Now for the other two questions I asked Terri...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birthers, any progress today?
Did birfoons have any answers to my recurrent questions yet?
What would a Romney win have to do with birfers? Other than voting republican as they would have anyway, what effect will birfers have on the election?
Birfers realize that the Republican Party sold then out years ago, do they not?
yah lots! ROMNEY is drilling obama anew one!-lol

GALLUP: ROMNEY UP 52%-45% AMONG EARLY VOTERS...

REPORT: Obama campaign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...

Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...

GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can see you can answer at the level of a GED lacking teenager.
Don't worry about the citation I asked for.
Now for the other two questions I asked Terri...
I haven't achieved my GED yet. I keep hoping though.
Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American influence? Starting back in the 1600s.
Sorry, General Paresis, I answered the question in your post concerning Anglo-American jurisprudence.

If you have questions for Terri, why are you asking me? I'm not Terri.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

ConEd Shuts Off Power in Lower Manhattan...

Water Level at Battery Park Reaches 11.25 feet, Surpassing Record Set in 1821...

NY big business shuts while small opens doors... Gov. Christie considers Executive Order postponing Halloween in NJ... Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via TWITTER...

CT Gov. Closes All State Highways:'Most Catastrophic Event We Have Faced In Any Of Our Lifetimes'...

'People Are Going To Be Fighting In The Streets Over Gasoline, Food'...

NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYED...

UPDATE: 9,000 Flights Cancelled...

ANOTHER BLOW DAY: Federal offices in DC shut down again...

Historic video shows how 1938 storm ravaged New England... Toxic Canal Flooding in NYC...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
yah lots! ROMNEY is drilling obama anew one!-lol
GALLUP: ROMNEY UP 52%-45% AMONG EARLY VOTERS...
REPORT: Obama campaign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...
Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
Goober, you again failed to explain what any of the above has to do with birfers?

What can't a birfer such as yourself articulate an honest answer to my simple questions?

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, General Paresis, I answered the question in your post concerning Anglo-American jurisprudence.
If you have questions for Terri, why are you asking me? I'm not Terri.
I told you not to worry about the citation.

"Sorry, General Paresis"
I enjoy your juvenile attempt name calling, shows maturity.
<quoted text>
I haven't achieved my GED yet. I keep hoping though.
Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American influence? Starting back in the 1600s.
You still haven't told me if you've moved up to a gated community yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gated community?
One must aspire, according to free market principles, to live in a "gated resort" in an RV with "four slides" (whatever that means). That is the true measure of success -- but you must also have time to play the slots at Binions to be included in this exclusive category.
Just ask Skid. He da MAN!!!
You seemed to have no problem butting in and answering for Terri earlier. Now you can't?

Don't stress wojar.
Barney Miller called, he wants his team back.
LICKER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birthers, any progress today?
Did birfoons have any answers to my recurrent questions yet?
What would a Romney win have to do with birfers? Other than voting republican as they would have anyway, what effect will birfers have on the election?
Birfers realize that the Republican Party sold then out years ago, do they not?
...that hair on your tongue is from obama's asss.
http://www.health24.com/images/hairy_tongue.j...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
...that hair on your tongue is from obama's asss.
http://www.health24.com/images/hairy_tongue.j...
Oh look, another birfoon who is unable to articulate a resonable anwer to a simple question.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
ConEd Shuts Off Power in Lower Manhattan...
Water Level at Battery Park Reaches 11.25 feet, Surpassing Record Set in 1821...
NY big business shuts while small opens doors... Gov. Christie considers Executive Order postponing Halloween in NJ... Gangs Plan Hurricane Looting Spree Via TWITTER...
CT Gov. Closes All State Highways:'Most Catastrophic Event We Have Faced In Any Of Our Lifetimes'...
'People Are Going To Be Fighting In The Streets Over Gasoline, Food'...
NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYED...
UPDATE: 9,000 Flights Cancelled...
ANOTHER BLOW DAY: Federal offices in DC shut down again...
Historic video shows how 1938 storm ravaged New England... Toxic Canal Flooding in NYC...
And it's all Obama's fault. I'm glad I'm on high ground.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I told you not to worry about the citation.
"Sorry, General Paresis"
I enjoy your juvenile attempt name calling, shows maturity.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You seemed to have no problem butting in and answering for Terri earlier. Now you can't?
Don't stress wojar.
Barney Miller called, he wants his team back.
Huh? I don't know or care what your other questions for Terrry are and I couldn't care less.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have zero knowledge of the military. The proper term is "Relieved of Command", which he was. I have assumed command of a unit when the commander was hospitalized. That was no big deal. But this is a big deal as he was not only relieved of his command, they said it was not for personal reasons which means he either screwed up of they did not like what he was doing.
Oh, when I was at Fort McPherson, Gen Colon Powell was "relieved" fo his command to accept another position. However this navy admr. is not taking another position as he is under investigation!!!
Of course, they will not finish his investigation until after the election. There are a lot of things that will be finished after the election. Way to many things!!!
Yes, I know a whole lot more about the military than you ever will. I have even supervised a Three-Star pissing in a bottle!!! Oh, they put their pants on the same way I do!
Can't remember now where I read it but I read he activated his special forces troops in spite of the Stand Down. I salute the Admiral for simply doing what was RIGHT! Omammie is in the process of pizzing off some people he really doesn't want to tick off. Omama sux at his job.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As usual YOU missed the point. It does not matter where your father is born so long as you father was a U.S. citizen prior to you being born!!! Obama Junior's father was never a U.S. citizen!
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany yet she has a DS-1350 as both our parents were American citizens at the time of her birth even though she was not born in the U.S. And both of George Romney's parents were U.S. citizens which makes him a Natural Born Citizen.
from Wiki:[George] Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico;
Still clueless after all these years. Might I suggest you learn to read!
<quoted text>
Sooo, just why did learn to read bring up the issue?
Answer: It matters where you are born because the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth. It does NOT refer to the citizenship of parents (either two of them or even ONE of them) of a US-born citizen. Every US-born child except for the children of foreign diplomats, is a Natural Born US Citizen.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Here are sources to turn to for further research:

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na tural-born-citizen_clause_of_t he_U.S._Constitution

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

http://publicintelligence.net/us-afghan-patro...

U.S. patrolling poppy fields in AFGHANISTAN. Is this war on terror or is U.S. benefiting from opium?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

obama's ZOMBIES the day AFTER the election when they wake up and realize he lost and stole Air Force One and left them with nothing but the bill...
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

....and landed in Kenya.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

also, I hoped you guys watched HANNITY tonight. You will be in tears.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

word is that obama is going to try an air strike on Libya in two days right before the election...

I can see him putting on a uniform and him pulling his little red wagon over to the base here and getting his chucko the clown outfit and standing in front of the cameras....The GOP would have a field day with this one as the MSM goes wild about what a leader this coward is now...then they will pan over to him tomorrow putting exactly one and bag in a puddle of water...and saying::it' important to get this cleaned up after the storm!"

lol!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

correction....

one Sand bag...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

EXODUS: INNER CITY BLACKS FLEEING BARACK OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRAT-LIBERAL AGENDA

After his meteoric ascent to the top of the American political arena in the country’s history, we are now in the midst of witnessing one of the most stunning collapses of any man ever to hold the office of President of the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,083,092
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min scirocco 68,434
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min prince calyobamawaby 48,990
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min newpoly 1,867
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 34 min Daily Mail 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min nono 3,842
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min mememine69 45,869
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••