BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,521 - 107,540 of 177,413 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121500 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hope you had a nice dinner.
And straight from a Google search.
"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
LOL.
....right. And if it isn't there, it isn't anywhere. We have used it everyday for 35 years. There are several variations of it. I didn't invent the terms you moron, it is part of the industry.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121501 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the cover-up of the cover-up of the cover-up has begun!
Dempsey: Africa Command change not tied to Libya
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.
By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer
WASHINGTON —
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.
Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey issued a written statement Monday calling speculation about the reasons for Ham's move "absolutely false."
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Oct. 18 that Gen. David Rodriguez is being nominated to succeed Ham. The Africa Command is responsible for U.S. military operations and relations in much of Africa.
Last week, Panetta said he, Dempsey and Ham all felt very strongly that it would have been a mistake to insert U.S. forces into Benghazi during the attack, which killed four Americans.
Dempsey said Monday that Ham's departure is part of "routine succession planning."
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019553...
Rogue, is he out of the navy or re-assigned? You said he was fired. Was he?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121502 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence) that includes jurisprudence dating from ca., the Magna Charta. Why don't you know that?
<quoted text>
But our laws did not originate in the Magna Charta. Depending on your point of view it could be the Jewish holy books. But all of our current laws are based on our Constitution and had nothing to do with England.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121503 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#121,262
<quoted text>
The naive and unsophisticated real estate laborer is confusing the venomous "birther" lies. The claim is that no one at Columbia knew Obama (proven to be a total lie). The Law School itself has published extensively about Obama's record there. My deceased husband was on The Law Review with him. YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR in this regard. So typical.
It is well-known that I graduated from Booth (as it is now called), not Harvard. Harvard is a management school; Booth is the acknowledged leader in financial economics since ALL modern investing programs originated there.
Never heard of it. Nor would I care. It sounds like a place for the dummies that couldn't make it at UCLA, Harvard, etc.

obama is not know at college. That is the truth. Nobody has come out and even mentioned seeing him there. You can of course prove it. Otherwise we will stay with the reports.

Since you say I am a liar, what does that make you Terri Tuna? We can all smell you from here.

Turn in your homework you lousy skank. We have challenged you to a fight, now man up...or shut up. Your cut and paste's and ridiculous made up logic is not impressing anybody.

Sorry about your husband.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121504 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oct 27, 2012 8:27pm
Navy Replaces Admiral Leading Mideast Strike Group Because of Ongoing Investigation
In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.
Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.
In a statement the Navy said it had approved a request made by Vice Adm. John W. Miller, the Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, to temporarily reassign Gaouette “pending the results of an investigation by the Navy Inspector General.”
The statement said Gaoutte would return to the carrier’s home port of Bremerton, Washington.
A Navy official familiar with the circumstances of the investigation said it involved allegations of “inappropriate leadership judgment” and stressed it was not related to personal conduct.
The Stennis group arrived in the Fifth Fleet’s area of operations on Oct. 17 to replace the USS Enterprise, which was on the final deployment of its 50 years of service. The allegations are recent and were made within the last couple of weeks.
The Stennis returned to Bremerton in March from a seven-month deployment to the Middle East. In July the Pentagon ordered the carrier to deploy in August — four months ahead of schedule — so a two-carrier presence could be maintained in the Middle East after the Enterprise finished its deployment. The other carrier strike group currently operating in the Fifth Fleet is the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Gaouette’s Chief of Staff, Capt. William C. Minter, will lead the strike group until Rear Adm. Troy M. Shoemaker arrives to take command “until the matter is resolved.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
So, he is re-assigned. Not fired. ABC news, I'll believe them before a teaparty.com website any day. Why'd you post that when you knew it was another fabrication, or at least should have suspected that it was? You may be a former army helicopter driver who served 6 or 7 months in Vietnam, and good for you, for your service, but that does not bestow any more knowledge of what goes on in the political and military backrooms of the Capitol, White House and the Defence and Sec of state. I know asmuch and probably more of those things than you do. You may be able to describe any plane or ship better than me, and even then, I wouldn't bet on it, but I believe I know as much about what goes on behind the scenes than you do and I'm careful about advancing anything unless I'm damn sure. But you go ahead an post anything, anything that discredits Obama even when you know it's dubious and "gotcha" reporting.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121505 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....right. And if it isn't there, it isn't anywhere. We have used it everyday for 35 years. There are several variations of it. I didn't invent the terms you moron, it is part of the industry.
Woo-Wee! Says the genius real estate man quoting (without attribution) common knowledge.

He's made millions! Just like the hunter that shot the deer.

He says he shot a deer right next to a big tree, and if you don't believe him he'll show you the tree!

"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

Right out of Google.

What a genius!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hope you had a nice dinner.
And straight from a Google search.
"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
LOL.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121506 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
back from dinner....
OK, the latest:
REPORT: Obama camapign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...
Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
NYT NATE SILVER DOUBLES DOWN: 75% CHANCE OBAMA STAYS ON....
OH: R 50% O 48%...
REUTERS: Race is all about Ohio - or is it?
CONFUSION: O Flies to FL Sunday, back to DC Monday -- with no campaign stop?
'Most expensive pizza delivery in history'...
CLINTON: Sandy 'nothing compared to the storm we'll face' if R elected...
There will be a 'Secretary of Business' in 2nd Term... Father of Slain SEAL to president:'Better to Die a Hero Than Live a Coward'...
"back from dinner...." How were the pork rinds? Youy like 'em rare or medium? Had enough ketchup on hand?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121507 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru here...lol...straight from my experience you moron. Go get a room with Terri Tuna. She is next on my list here to take apart again...
I found it on google too, the site is full of such examples, it's something you learn when you get your first correspondence class. This guy Guru is all plagiarism. All he knows is vulgarity and grossness.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121508 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But our laws did not originate in the Magna Charta. Depending on your point of view it could be the Jewish holy books. But all of our current laws are based on our Constitution and had nothing to do with England.
That is so uninformed and childish. All laws, regulations, etc, of ANY country, including yours, were copied either on domestic or foreign ones. Do you really think that any nation is an island when it comes to promulation of law, of political systems, of culture, of things to all men?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121509 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
PART ONE
How does the Class know a certain poster is – with respect to Economics and Finance:
• naïve
• a simpleton
• uneducated, and
• narcissistic?
Some time back I posted that Willard has an uphill battle campaigning against the current administration’s ECONOMIC POLICIES in light of these uncontestable FACTS:
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
These undisputable FACTS stand between our Willard (“Wild Women Wild for Willard”) and the presidency.
==
Along the way a poster chimed in:“My salesman knows that The Market is on the verge of a major correction.”
I pointed out this is no big deal because educated folks have known for nearly sixty years now how to invest in the U.S. equity markets on a low Beta, risk-free, tax-free, transaction cost-free basis while having all The Market gains AND cashing in on their downside insurance when The Market tanks – all without spending any time analyzing the market from period to period. In addition, these educated investors pass on their portfolios to their beneficiaries on a favorable stepped-up basis.
==
That post triggered a certain poster’s firestorm rant revealing her/his narcissistic fantasy world based on the premise that the real estate market is a better “investment” than the U.S. equity markets.
The Class’s conclusion:
THE POSTER IS IN A FANTASY WORLD WATCHING TOO MANY REAL ESTATE INFOMERCIALS.
Stated another way, the uneducated (at least with respect to Economics and Finance) narcissist reveals s/he is incapable of discussing knowledgeably the significant macroeconomic metrics that stand in Willard’s way to the White House.
Thus, the financially naïve and uneducated simpleton is compelled to divert the presidential discussion regarding the macro economy into a discussion of her/his uneducated views on personal “investing” only to reveal her/his tremendous personal insecurity on real economic topics due to a lack of education.
BTW, the narcissist does not understand that his successful WORK in real estate is not analogous to INVESTING in the U.S. equity markets. More about that anon.
lol...again, quite trying to impress people with this crap that doesn't mean CRAP and you know it. That is sales talk for the idiots who are not sophisticated about investing. Fact is, you can't even define the word INVESTING. I did and gave real time examples, you could not and did not although you said you would. Nor did you tell us ANY of YOUR experiences like I did. My examples are real. I have done it. Over and over again, in many states. I am not selling anything. I do not sell RE, I buy RE and trade up.

You have one last chance to tell us what YOU have done. But you most likely won't because you can't. That we get 100%. You are a typical wannabee who has done zip.

And as far as your references to Mitt...what will you say in 7 days when he wipes obama out and wins the Presidency? You are in the same boat obama is in now...as in an EPIC FAILURE to lead.

BTW, I am a man, not a woman.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121510 Oct 29, 2012
questions that Terri Tuna said she would answer or was challenged to answer but won't:

what IS "investing"- you said you would tell us later. is is now later.

Is RE a derivative?

ANY example of all of you making a dime while "investing". None forthcoming yet. Wonder why?-lol

You answer as to WHY Real Estate is NOT investing as you said. We can't wait for that one. LOL!

LIL!!....I could go on and on, but Terri Tuna has no answers as usual. Just cut and pastes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121511 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he is re-assigned. Not fired. ABC news, I'll believe them before a teaparty.com website any day. Why'd you post that when you knew it was another fabrication, or at least should have suspected that it was? You may be a former army helicopter driver who served 6 or 7 months in Vietnam, and good for you, for your service, but that does not bestow any more knowledge of what goes on in the political and military backrooms of the Capitol, White House and the Defence and Sec of state. I know asmuch and probably more of those things than you do. You may be able to describe any plane or ship better than me, and even then, I wouldn't bet on it, but I believe I know as much about what goes on behind the scenes than you do and I'm careful about advancing anything unless I'm damn sure. But you go ahead an post anything, anything that discredits Obama even when you know it's dubious and "gotcha" reporting.
Obviously you have zero knowledge of the military. The proper term is "Relieved of Command", which he was. I have assumed command of a unit when the commander was hospitalized. That was no big deal. But this is a big deal as he was not only relieved of his command, they said it was not for personal reasons which means he either screwed up of they did not like what he was doing.
Oh, when I was at Fort McPherson, Gen Colon Powell was "relieved" fo his command to accept another position. However this navy admr. is not taking another position as he is under investigation!!!
Of course, they will not finish his investigation until after the election. There are a lot of things that will be finished after the election. Way to many things!!!
Yes, I know a whole lot more about the military than you ever will. I have even supervised a Three-Star pissing in a bottle!!! Oh, they put their pants on the same way I do!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121512 Oct 29, 2012
LOL!...no wonder Terri Tuna is such a DEAD FISH!

She said she graduated from the very prestigious BOOTH College....well here is what that is:-

"Booth University College
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Booth University College is a liberal arts university college affiliated with the Salvation Army located in Winnipeg, Manitoba."

LOL....it is a Salavation Army 'college".

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

man, it doesn't get better than this! No wonder you are such a moron.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121513 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I am a man, not a woman.
Who was your surgeon?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121514 Oct 29, 2012
hey Terri....what did you major in in that Salvation Army "college"?? Dumpster Management?

LMAO!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121516 Oct 29, 2012
well taht takes care of Terri Tanna the Tuna. Totally outed, and now I will move on from the poor skank of a troll. She never could answer any of the questions I posed for her anyway.

Terri Tanna class Grade: Fail

You can audit me in here from now on, but as we have just seen so clearly, you are a poser and a troll.

Enjoy your wipe out in 7 days. We sure will.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#121517 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence) that includes jurisprudence dating from ca., the Magna Charta. Why don't you know that?
<quoted text>
I never questioned English jurisprudence, or analytical jurisprudence. Or the role it played/plays in Americas judicial system.

Terri's statement was: "this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence"

My statement was: "Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American Influence? Starting back in the 1600s."

You claim: "It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence)".
I never tired to dispute that. As is clear I stated what I thought, again: "Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American Influence? Starting back in the 1600s."

If your or Terri's term of art: "Anglo-American Jurisprudence"
existed before the American Influence of the 1600s please provide a citation stating as much.

While you're collecting that; please tell Terri to answer my other two very simple questions.

Also bear in mind while you or Terri are answering my questions, that I have made it clear that I haven't achieved my GED yet, and that us lowers should be taught in a language that we can understand (it is a prerequisite that teachers be intelligent enough to convey their message).

James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#121518 Oct 29, 2012
if a republican would have covered up Libya like Obama did ,how far do you think he would be in the polls?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121519 Oct 29, 2012
Howdy, birthers, any progress today?

Did birfoons have any answers to my recurrent questions yet?

What would a Romney win have to do with birfers? Other than voting republican as they would have anyway, what effect will birfers have on the election?

Birfers realize that the Republican Party sold then out years ago, do they not?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#121521 Oct 29, 2012
Sandy is cleaning the streets from the obama drome supporters. and the gangsters of wall street,didn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Yeah 1,100,625
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE