BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121487 Oct 29, 2012
And the cover-up of the cover-up of the cover-up has begun!

Dempsey: Africa Command change not tied to Libya
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.

By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON —
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey issued a written statement Monday calling speculation about the reasons for Ham's move "absolutely false."

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Oct. 18 that Gen. David Rodriguez is being nominated to succeed Ham. The Africa Command is responsible for U.S. military operations and relations in much of Africa.

Last week, Panetta said he, Dempsey and Ham all felt very strongly that it would have been a mistake to insert U.S. forces into Benghazi during the attack, which killed four Americans.

Dempsey said Monday that Ham's departure is part of "routine succession planning."

http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019553...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121488 Oct 29, 2012
General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you? Answer my question.
Yes I do.

It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence) that includes jurisprudence dating from ca., the Magna Charta. Why don't you know that?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anglo-American influence? I thought she said Anglo-American jurisprudence.
Do you know the difference?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121489 Oct 29, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 8:27pm
Navy Replaces Admiral Leading Mideast Strike Group Because of Ongoing Investigation

In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.
Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.
In a statement the Navy said it had approved a request made by Vice Adm. John W. Miller, the Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, to temporarily reassign Gaouette “pending the results of an investigation by the Navy Inspector General.”
The statement said Gaoutte would return to the carrier’s home port of Bremerton, Washington.
A Navy official familiar with the circumstances of the investigation said it involved allegations of “inappropriate leadership judgment” and stressed it was not related to personal conduct.
The Stennis group arrived in the Fifth Fleet’s area of operations on Oct. 17 to replace the USS Enterprise, which was on the final deployment of its 50 years of service. The allegations are recent and were made within the last couple of weeks.
The Stennis returned to Bremerton in March from a seven-month deployment to the Middle East. In July the Pentagon ordered the carrier to deploy in August — four months ahead of schedule — so a two-carrier presence could be maintained in the Middle East after the Enterprise finished its deployment. The other carrier strike group currently operating in the Fifth Fleet is the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Gaouette’s Chief of Staff, Capt. William C. Minter, will lead the strike group until Rear Adm. Troy M. Shoemaker arrives to take command “until the matter is resolved.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121490 Oct 29, 2012
Judge Jeanine asks White House 'How do you sleep at night'
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121491 Oct 29, 2012
back from dinner....

OK, the latest:

REPORT: Obama camapign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...

Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...

GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...

NYT NATE SILVER DOUBLES DOWN: 75% CHANCE OBAMA STAYS ON....

OH: R 50% O 48%...

REUTERS: Race is all about Ohio - or is it?

CONFUSION: O Flies to FL Sunday, back to DC Monday -- with no campaign stop?

'Most expensive pizza delivery in history'...

CLINTON: Sandy 'nothing compared to the storm we'll face' if R elected...

There will be a 'Secretary of Business' in 2nd Term... Father of Slain SEAL to president:'Better to Die a Hero Than Live a Coward'...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121492 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Double Hmmmmm!
Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?
According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East.
CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.
The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).
more
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/oba...
Please. http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/oba ...?

Why do you hand on to those junk websites? Can't you come up with at least one seemingly decent website? You're embarrassing yourself again. If the Rear Admiral left, supposing he did, why would that be? What'd he have to do with Benghazi? It's all made up, in the twisted minds of teaparty Obama haters who spin anything. You yourself, Rogue, will no longer answer questions on this once it's proven it's another hate fabrication. Or, you'll say it was a red herring. Not funny.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121493 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Typos?
Typos have nothing to do with it.
Guru: "1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
Straight from a Google search. Wowee Zowee.
BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
<quoted text>
Guru here...lol...straight from my experience you moron. Go get a room with Terri Tuna. She is next on my list here to take apart again...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121494 Oct 29, 2012
American Lady wrote:
**********
Leaks, Lies, Libya...Lack of Leadership
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Former Special Ops officers
from four separate branches of the military
have joined ranks for one specific purpose
-- to remove Barack Obama from office.
**********
Pray tell, Pravda Lady, how will they do that? How will they go about it? A coup?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121495 Oct 29, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you had been paying attention to my posts...
You would have seen this BEFORE now!
Just because I'm a "lady"
Doesn't mean I don't know
WHAT I'm DOING!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea what you are doing, none whatsoever, and believe me, it has nothing to do with you being a woman. There are dense men AND women and you, Pravda Lady, are the latter.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121496 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
back from dinner....
Guru wrote:
common sense and experience in real estate for 35 years.
Hope you had a nice dinner.

And straight from a Google search.

"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

LOL.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121497 Oct 29, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that the rabbi who reads the bible codes has found reference to Mitt Romney as our next President.
It seems God is casting out Satan.
Is the Rabbi aware that Mitt believes he is an abomination?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121498 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
PART ONE
How does the Class know a certain poster is – with respect to Economics and Finance:
• naïve
• a simpleton
• uneducated, and
• narcissistic?
Some time back I posted that Willard has an uphill battle campaigning against the current administration’s ECONOMIC POLICIES in light of these uncontestable FACTS:
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
These undisputable FACTS stand between our Willard (“Wild Women Wild for Willard”) and the presidency.
==
Along the way a poster chimed in:“My salesman knows that The Market is on the verge of a major correction.”
I pointed out this is no big deal because educated folks have known for nearly sixty years now how to invest in the U.S. equity markets on a low Beta, risk-free, tax-free, transaction cost-free basis while having all The Market gains AND cashing in on their downside insurance when The Market tanks – all without spending any time analyzing the market from period to period. In addition, these educated investors pass on their portfolios to their beneficiaries on a favorable stepped-up basis.
==
That post triggered a certain poster’s firestorm rant revealing her/his narcissistic fantasy world based on the premise that the real estate market is a better “investment” than the U.S. equity markets.
The Class’s conclusion:
THE POSTER IS IN A FANTASY WORLD WATCHING TOO MANY REAL ESTATE INFOMERCIALS.
Stated another way, the uneducated (at least with respect to Economics and Finance) narcissist reveals s/he is incapable of discussing knowledgeably the significant macroeconomic metrics that stand in Willard’s way to the White House.
Thus, the financially naïve and uneducated simpleton is compelled to divert the presidential discussion regarding the macro economy into a discussion of her/his uneducated views on personal “investing” only to reveal her/his tremendous personal insecurity on real economic topics due to a lack of education.
BTW, the narcissist does not understand that his successful WORK in real estate is not analogous to INVESTING in the U.S. equity markets. More about that anon.
one retort here is all that is needed...

You are so bull of it Terri that your back molars are floating in it.
This country is in major trouble, the interest rates are not higher because it is sick, not because it is healthy, and it is still structurally damaged and is inching toward a Spain or a Greece.

We are BK, and are printing money. period. The Fed is buying it all back to keep the economy barely liquid. Even a moron like you should be able to figure this out.

Watch the turn in the economy AS SOON AS OBAMA GETS THROWN OUT. You are like a rat in a sinking ship that thinks obama will save you. Good luck with that.

BTW,...you owe me no less than 5 Homework assignments. You are getting as F in this class. You have not shown ANY work of effort. You have not answered any of the test questions....for example...is REAL ESTATE A DERIVATIVE? YES OR NO, AND WHY?

YOU STILL HAVE NOT SHOWN EVEN ONE EXAMPLE OF YOUR SUCCESS, just Cut&P's...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121499 Oct 29, 2012
Ronald Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to ejaculate on your sweet g.i.l.f. tits.
This from the birther resident cultural dean. Probably a devout christian too.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121500 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hope you had a nice dinner.
And straight from a Google search.
"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
LOL.
....right. And if it isn't there, it isn't anywhere. We have used it everyday for 35 years. There are several variations of it. I didn't invent the terms you moron, it is part of the industry.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121501 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the cover-up of the cover-up of the cover-up has begun!
Dempsey: Africa Command change not tied to Libya
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.
By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer
WASHINGTON —
The top U.S. military officer is denying reports that Army Gen. Carter Ham's planned departure as head of U.S. Africa Command is linked to the Sept. 11 attack in Libya.
Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey issued a written statement Monday calling speculation about the reasons for Ham's move "absolutely false."
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Oct. 18 that Gen. David Rodriguez is being nominated to succeed Ham. The Africa Command is responsible for U.S. military operations and relations in much of Africa.
Last week, Panetta said he, Dempsey and Ham all felt very strongly that it would have been a mistake to insert U.S. forces into Benghazi during the attack, which killed four Americans.
Dempsey said Monday that Ham's departure is part of "routine succession planning."
http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2019553...
Rogue, is he out of the navy or re-assigned? You said he was fired. Was he?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121502 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
It's a term of art (Anglo-American Jurisprudence) that includes jurisprudence dating from ca., the Magna Charta. Why don't you know that?
<quoted text>
But our laws did not originate in the Magna Charta. Depending on your point of view it could be the Jewish holy books. But all of our current laws are based on our Constitution and had nothing to do with England.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121503 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#121,262
<quoted text>
The naive and unsophisticated real estate laborer is confusing the venomous "birther" lies. The claim is that no one at Columbia knew Obama (proven to be a total lie). The Law School itself has published extensively about Obama's record there. My deceased husband was on The Law Review with him. YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR in this regard. So typical.
It is well-known that I graduated from Booth (as it is now called), not Harvard. Harvard is a management school; Booth is the acknowledged leader in financial economics since ALL modern investing programs originated there.
Never heard of it. Nor would I care. It sounds like a place for the dummies that couldn't make it at UCLA, Harvard, etc.

obama is not know at college. That is the truth. Nobody has come out and even mentioned seeing him there. You can of course prove it. Otherwise we will stay with the reports.

Since you say I am a liar, what does that make you Terri Tuna? We can all smell you from here.

Turn in your homework you lousy skank. We have challenged you to a fight, now man up...or shut up. Your cut and paste's and ridiculous made up logic is not impressing anybody.

Sorry about your husband.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121504 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oct 27, 2012 8:27pm
Navy Replaces Admiral Leading Mideast Strike Group Because of Ongoing Investigation
In an unusual move, the Navy has replaced an admiral commanding an aircraft carrier strike group while it is deployed to the Middle East. The replacement was prompted by an Inspector General’s investigation of allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment.
Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.
In a statement the Navy said it had approved a request made by Vice Adm. John W. Miller, the Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command, to temporarily reassign Gaouette “pending the results of an investigation by the Navy Inspector General.”
The statement said Gaoutte would return to the carrier’s home port of Bremerton, Washington.
A Navy official familiar with the circumstances of the investigation said it involved allegations of “inappropriate leadership judgment” and stressed it was not related to personal conduct.
The Stennis group arrived in the Fifth Fleet’s area of operations on Oct. 17 to replace the USS Enterprise, which was on the final deployment of its 50 years of service. The allegations are recent and were made within the last couple of weeks.
The Stennis returned to Bremerton in March from a seven-month deployment to the Middle East. In July the Pentagon ordered the carrier to deploy in August — four months ahead of schedule — so a two-carrier presence could be maintained in the Middle East after the Enterprise finished its deployment. The other carrier strike group currently operating in the Fifth Fleet is the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Gaouette’s Chief of Staff, Capt. William C. Minter, will lead the strike group until Rear Adm. Troy M. Shoemaker arrives to take command “until the matter is resolved.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
So, he is re-assigned. Not fired. ABC news, I'll believe them before a teaparty.com website any day. Why'd you post that when you knew it was another fabrication, or at least should have suspected that it was? You may be a former army helicopter driver who served 6 or 7 months in Vietnam, and good for you, for your service, but that does not bestow any more knowledge of what goes on in the political and military backrooms of the Capitol, White House and the Defence and Sec of state. I know asmuch and probably more of those things than you do. You may be able to describe any plane or ship better than me, and even then, I wouldn't bet on it, but I believe I know as much about what goes on behind the scenes than you do and I'm careful about advancing anything unless I'm damn sure. But you go ahead an post anything, anything that discredits Obama even when you know it's dubious and "gotcha" reporting.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121505 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....right. And if it isn't there, it isn't anywhere. We have used it everyday for 35 years. There are several variations of it. I didn't invent the terms you moron, it is part of the industry.
Woo-Wee! Says the genius real estate man quoting (without attribution) common knowledge.

He's made millions! Just like the hunter that shot the deer.

He says he shot a deer right next to a big tree, and if you don't believe him he'll show you the tree!

"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

Right out of Google.

What a genius!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hope you had a nice dinner.
And straight from a Google search.
"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
LOL.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121506 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
back from dinner....
OK, the latest:
REPORT: Obama camapign takes money from 'Osama bin Laden'... President Talks iPod on Radio as Hurricane Hits...
Storm Upends Campaign Plans... OLIVER STONE RIPS PREZ:'Took bad situation, made it worse'... Poll workers call 911 on candidate's mom for 'aggressive' campaigning... ELECTION PROJECTION: R 52% O 47%...
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
NYT NATE SILVER DOUBLES DOWN: 75% CHANCE OBAMA STAYS ON....
OH: R 50% O 48%...
REUTERS: Race is all about Ohio - or is it?
CONFUSION: O Flies to FL Sunday, back to DC Monday -- with no campaign stop?
'Most expensive pizza delivery in history'...
CLINTON: Sandy 'nothing compared to the storm we'll face' if R elected...
There will be a 'Secretary of Business' in 2nd Term... Father of Slain SEAL to president:'Better to Die a Hero Than Live a Coward'...
"back from dinner...." How were the pork rinds? Youy like 'em rare or medium? Had enough ketchup on hand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 3 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 6 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 6 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015