BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,375)

Showing posts 107,481 - 107,500 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Double Hmmmmm!
Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?
According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East.
CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.
The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).
more
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/oba...
IF you had been paying attention to my posts...
You would have seen this BEFORE now!

Just because I'm a "lady"
Doesn't mean I don't know
WHAT I'm DOING!!!!!!!!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
ask yourself...are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? The answer is no.
NO?
Obviously you have not prospered as have most real college graduates during the past 3-3/4 years.
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
Perhaps your failure to know anything about macroeconomics blinds you to the metrics that count.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
PART ONE
How does the Class know a certain poster is – with respect to Economics and Finance:
• naïve
• a simpleton
• uneducated, and
• narcissistic?
Some time back I posted that Willard has an uphill battle campaigning against the current administration’s ECONOMIC POLICIES in light of these uncontestable FACTS:
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
These undisputable FACTS stand between our Willard (“Wild Women Wild for Willard”) and the presidency.
==
Along the way a poster chimed in:“My salesman knows that The Market is on the verge of a major correction.”
I pointed out this is no big deal because educated folks have known for nearly sixty years now how to invest in the U.S. equity markets on a low Beta, risk-free, tax-free, transaction cost-free basis while having all The Market gains AND cashing in on their downside insurance when The Market tanks – all without spending any time analyzing the market from period to period. In addition, these educated investors pass on their portfolios to their beneficiaries on a favorable stepped-up basis.
==
That post triggered a certain poster’s firestorm rant revealing her/his narcissistic fantasy world based on the premise that the real estate market is a better “investment” than the U.S. equity markets.
The Class’s conclusion:
THE POSTER IS IN A FANTASY WORLD WATCHING TOO MANY REAL ESTATE INFOMERCIALS.
Stated another way, the uneducated (at least with respect to Economics and Finance) narcissist reveals s/he is incapable of discussing knowledgeably the significant macroeconomic metrics that stand in Willard’s way to the White House.
Thus, the financially naïve and uneducated simpleton is compelled to divert the presidential discussion regarding the macro economy into a discussion of her/his uneducated views on personal “investing” only to reveal her/his tremendous personal insecurity on real economic topics due to a lack of education.
BTW, the narcissist does not understand that his successful WORK in real estate is not analogous to INVESTING in the U.S. equity markets. More about that anon.
I'm all of the above, I am reasonably sure the rest of the posters here are too.
You are obviously our intellectual better. So, I have a few questions:

1: why are you here?

2: since you insist on being here, explain what you're saying in words us lowers can understand (that is a prerequisite for any teacher).

3: have you moved up to a gated community yet (you know, with the big wigs)?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
In October of 1962, the United States Supreme Court appointed one of Washington's preeminent lawyers, Abe Fortas, to represent an indigent defendant whose petition for certiorari to the Court had been granted. On Oct. 29, Fortas wrote a letter to his new client, asking for "a detailed biographical description." Shortly thereafter he received a 22-page reply, written in pencil on lined prison-issue paper. It concluded with these words:
I have no illusions about law and courts or the people who are involved in them. I have read the complete history of law ever since the Romans first started writing them down and before the laws of religions. I believe that each era finds an improvement in law[,] each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind. Maybe this will be one of those small steps forward[. I]n the past thirty-five years I have seen great advancement in courts in penal servitude. Thank your for reading all of this. Please try to believe that all I want now from life is the chance for the love of my children[,] the only real love I have ever had.
Sincerely yours,
Clarence Earl Gideon
Trying to remain relevant?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It has been well established that;
2. aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
The Class invites you to cite any controlling case with that as its holding, or
to cite any learned constitutional law treatise that says that in equivalent words.
Without that you are no more than another GED person who has no understanding of this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you had been paying attention to my posts...
You would have seen this BEFORE now!
Just because I'm a "lady"
Doesn't mean I don't know
WHAT I'm DOING!!!!!!!!!!
Must have been out walking my dogs.
Sometimes others also post things I did a few hours/days earlier but I do not get upset. And I am not insulted by your comment as I to am a gentleman.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
"....[SIC] got news for you bozo...[SIC] my accountant used to write off his racehorses in 2 years, The entire thing. He could shelter tons of income and it didn't matter if they ever won a race. It was 100% IRS-approved legal.
====
REALLY?
Your "accountant" must not be a C.P.A. since he is more naive and unsophisticated than you are.§ 183. Obviously you know nothing about tax law.

“Birds Eye”

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Class invites you to cite any controlling case with that as its holding, or
to cite any learned constitutional law treatise that says that in equivalent words.
Without that you are no more than another GED person who has no understanding of this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
I haven't achieved my GED yet. I keep hoping though.
Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American influence? Starting back in the 1600s.

You still haven't told me if you've moved up to a gated community yet?

“Birds Eye”

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Guru wrote:
"....[SIC] got news for you bozo...[SIC] my accountant used to write off his racehorses in 2 years, The entire thing. He could shelter tons of income and it didn't matter if they ever won a race. It was 100% IRS-approved legal.
====
REALLY?
Your "accountant" must not be a C.P.A. since he is more naive and unsophisticated than you are.§ 183. Obviously you know nothing about tax law.
I have to agree.
He probably doesn't even live in a gated community.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Here you go Rouge. This should keep your lips moving for quite a while ....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47608339/ns/polit ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As usual YOU missed the point. It does not matter where your father is born so long as you father was a U.S. citizen prior to you being born!!! Obama Junior's father was never a U.S. citizen!
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany yet she has a DS-1350 as both our parents were American citizens at the time of her birth even though she was not born in the U.S. And both of George Romney's parents were U.S. citizens which makes him a Natural Born Citizen.
from Wiki:[George] Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico;
Still clueless after all these years. Might I suggest you learn to read!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, the rube does not know these arguments when vigorously presented to the United States Supreme Court were rejected completely as being contrary to the United States Constitution. The rejection was so definitive that the Court saw no reason to entertain oral argument from Imabozo. That is the ultimate slap down.
=
Yet the rube -- who admits to knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about The Law or the United States Constitution -- repeats these juvenile arguments as though they have merit.
Sooo, just why did learn to read bring up the issue?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

General Vegetables wrote:
I'm all of the above, I am reasonably sure the rest of the posters here are too.
You are obviously our intellectual better. So, I have a few questions:
1: why are you here?
2: since you insist on being here, explain what you're saying in words us lowers can understand (that is a prerequisite for any teacher).
3: have you moved up to a gated community yet (you know, with the big wigs)?
This has been covered numerous times. No need to bore anyone with repetition.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I haven't achieved my GED yet. I keep hoping though.
Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American influence? Starting back in the 1600s.
You still haven't told me if you've moved up to a gated community yet?
Gated community?

One must aspire, according to free market principles, to live in a "gated resort" in an RV with "four slides" (whatever that means). That is the true measure of success -- but you must also have time to play the slots at Binions to be included in this exclusive category.

Just ask Skid. He da MAN!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As usual YOU missed the point.
Still clueless after all these years. Might I suggest you learn to read!
That's good advice for you to follow. You missed the most basic point:
the United States Supreme Court by its action with LEGAL FINALITY has upheld the finding that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a natural-born American citizen and fully eligible to be and, in fact, is the President of the United States of America.
No matter how many times you repeat your sophomoric arguments -- admittedly based on NO legal scholarship -- they have been fully and completely rejected by the only people who count under our sacred United States Constitution.

“Birds Eye”

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been covered numerous times. No need to bore anyone with repetition.
I asked a few simple questions and this is the answer you provide? If this has been covered already you should no problem answering them now.

Bore me with some more of your copy/paste, please.

“Birds Eye”

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gated community?
One must aspire, according to free market principles, to live in a "gated resort" in an RV with "four slides" (whatever that means). That is the true measure of success -- but you must also have time to play the slots at Binions to be included in this exclusive category.
Just ask Skid. He da MAN!!!
Interesting, I'm sure. I am asking Terri though. Are you Terri? If you are, answer my simple question(s).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

#121,255
Guru wrote:
"sorry lady, you can't insure stocks if they meltdown, which they often do. They go to zero."
====
The Class would like you to name any stock that while trading on the NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE went to $zero in, say, the past SIXTY years. Thank you.
====
Guru wrote:
I'll do better than that...stock market 2000-2001. Tech bubble meltdown. Remember that little fiasco? Lots of those guys are over and done, and hundreds of millions of investors all over the world. Do I have any names? Nope.
This is the very naïve and unsophisticated real estate labor’s way of stating he LIED that NYSE-listed stocks have gone to $zero in the past sixty years.
The narcissist is purely anecdotal – unable to back his imaginary claims with any FACTS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

#121,262
Guru wrote:
Who does that and backs a coward and a moron with a 7th grade education and that hides all of his records that he supposedly has from Harvard, etc....yet nowbody ever remembers him being there?
====
And you act like you are a Harvard Business school grad. I don't know one HBS grad that supports the this turkey. Do you?
The naive and unsophisticated real estate laborer is confusing the venomous "birther" lies. The claim is that no one at Columbia knew Obama (proven to be a total lie). The Law School itself has published extensively about Obama's record there. My deceased husband was on The Law Review with him. YOU ARE A TOTAL LIAR in this regard. So typical.
It is well-known that I graduated from Booth (as it is now called), not Harvard. Harvard is a management school; Booth is the acknowledged leader in financial economics since ALL modern investing programs originated there.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been out walking my dogs.
Sometimes others also post things I did a few hours/days earlier but I do not get upset. And I am not insulted by your comment as I to am a gentleman.
Did NOT want you insulted!
Just stating FACTS!
Regards

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you check out the CA flag and read what it says.
It does not matter what is on your state's flag. California became a territory of the U.S. following the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo on 2 February 1848 and then applied for statehood and became a state on 9 September 1850.
Whereas Texas was admitted as a state, not through the normal statehood process, but by law on 29 December 1945. Texas went from a recognized country directly to a state.
California was never recognized at a country by the United States.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Not influence -- jurisprudence.
Sadly, you will not receive an invitation to the big party at the Inns of Court in 2015. Sorry that you never studied the history of the English-speaking peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,481 - 107,500 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Registered Earth Angel 48,697
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,073,078
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 45,584
Abby July 12 23 min Julie 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min voice of peace 67,552
Amy July 12 52 min Julie 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 54 min andet1987 409
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE