BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121446 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...this is example of a pissed off obama OBOT. Now mad as hell as Mit takes OHIO as just reported. It looks like Reagan/Carter all over again for obama.
Enjoy your misery. You've earned it.
On top of that he thinks I'm damn near everyone on this forum! What a goober slobbering fool jacqazz is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121448 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely do not measure up. I dragged you through the mud wihtout one cuss word, without one obscenity, without one profanity, yet, I showed you are truly the lowest of the lowest common denominators. You can't do that now can you? Noooo, it's in your craw, your veins, your blood, hate and envy have invaded your sinews. So sad. For you.
Tissue for the manchild?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121449 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I was very calm, actually enoyed writing it.
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121450 Oct 29, 2012
I see little stomping feet, little clutched fists and a cherry red face! Enjoy...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121451 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oops, George Romney was born in Mexico and therefore a Mexican citizen. Mitt was born in Detroit from a Mexican father. There.
His father was born to to two U.S. citizen parents and was therefore a .... Natural Born U.S. citizen. A concept you can not grasp and that is why I call you a Libtard.
Just like my younger sister who was born in Germany to two U.S. citizen parents and she has a DS-1350. She could have claimed citizenship in Germany ..... but she had to do that prior to her 21st b-day.
Now with Obama it does not matter where he was born as only one of his parents was an American citizen. but because he was also born in Kenya, he is not even a Native Born citizen of this country and is an illegal alien.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121452 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...typos I rarely correct. Too many of them.
Attribution? common sense and experience in real estate for 35 years.
Huh? Typos?

Typos have nothing to do with it.

Guru: "1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

Straight from a Google search. Wowee Zowee.

BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon stated without attribution:
"Strategy: there are 4 'markets' in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:
1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121453 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
common sense and experience in real estate for 35 years.
And straight from a Google search.

"1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

LOL.

Location hidden

#121454 Oct 29, 2012
Hmmmmm

“Rogue”U.S. General Arrested for Activating Special Forces Teams; Ignoring Libya Stand-Down Order

After numerous flips and flops by the Obama administration, which originally attempted to paint the incident as a Muslim outcry over an anti-Islamic video, whistle blowers throughout the U.S. government, including within the White House, the State Department, national intelligence agencies and the U.S.military have made available stunning details that suggest not only did operational commanders have live visual and audio communications from drones overhead and intelligence assets on the ground, but that some commanders within the military were prepared to go-it-alone after being told to “stand down.”
more
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/rog...

Location hidden

#121455 Oct 29, 2012
Double Hmmmmm!

Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?

According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East.

CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.

The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).
more
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/oba...

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#121456 Oct 29, 2012
PART ONE
How does the Class know a certain poster is – with respect to Economics and Finance:
• naïve
• a simpleton
• uneducated, and
• narcissistic?
Some time back I posted that Willard has an uphill battle campaigning against the current administration’s ECONOMIC POLICIES in light of these uncontestable FACTS:
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
These undisputable FACTS stand between our Willard (“Wild Women Wild for Willard”) and the presidency.
==
Along the way a poster chimed in:“My salesman knows that The Market is on the verge of a major correction.”
I pointed out this is no big deal because educated folks have known for nearly sixty years now how to invest in the U.S. equity markets on a low Beta, risk-free, tax-free, transaction cost-free basis while having all The Market gains AND cashing in on their downside insurance when The Market tanks – all without spending any time analyzing the market from period to period. In addition, these educated investors pass on their portfolios to their beneficiaries on a favorable stepped-up basis.
==
That post triggered a certain poster’s firestorm rant revealing her/his narcissistic fantasy world based on the premise that the real estate market is a better “investment” than the U.S. equity markets.
The Class’s conclusion:
THE POSTER IS IN A FANTASY WORLD WATCHING TOO MANY REAL ESTATE INFOMERCIALS.
Stated another way, the uneducated (at least with respect to Economics and Finance) narcissist reveals s/he is incapable of discussing knowledgeably the significant macroeconomic metrics that stand in Willard’s way to the White House.
Thus, the financially naïve and uneducated simpleton is compelled to divert the presidential discussion regarding the macro economy into a discussion of her/his uneducated views on personal “investing” only to reveal her/his tremendous personal insecurity on real economic topics due to a lack of education.
BTW, the narcissist does not understand that his successful WORK in real estate is not analogous to INVESTING in the U.S. equity markets. More about that anon.

#121457 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now with Obama it does not matter where he was born as only one of his parents was an American citizen. but because he was also born in Kenya, he is not even a Native Born citizen of this country and is an illegal alien.
Sadly, the rube does not know these arguments when vigorously presented to the United States Supreme Court were rejected completely as being contrary to the United States Constitution. The rejection was so definitive that the Court saw no reason to entertain oral argument from Imabozo. That is the ultimate slap down.
=
Yet the rube -- who admits to knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about The Law or the United States Constitution -- repeats these juvenile arguments as though they have merit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121458 Oct 29, 2012
Leaks, Lies, Libya...Lack of Leadership

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Former Special Ops officers
from four separate branches of the military
have joined ranks for one specific purpose
-- to remove Barack Obama from office.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121459 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Double Hmmmmm!
Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?
According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East.
CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.
The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).
more
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/29/oba...
IF you had been paying attention to my posts...
You would have seen this BEFORE now!

Just because I'm a "lady"
Doesn't mean I don't know
WHAT I'm DOING!!!!!!!!!!

#121460 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
ask yourself...are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? The answer is no.
NO?
Obviously you have not prospered as have most real college graduates during the past 3-3/4 years.
1.$40 TRILLION of wealth has been created in the U.S. in the past 3-1/2 years (in part due to the unprecedented 121% gain in the U.S. equity markets – the largest first term gain by far in our great nation’s history)
2. The CREDITWORTHINESS of the United States is at the highest level in our great nation’s 224-year history (measured by the Long Bond at 2.46%-- compared with the worst creditworthiness under Reagan at 15.21%).
3. Seemingly miraculously (but really by understanding sound economic principles) these great achievements have been accomplished with one of the lowest rates of INFLATION (22 months at 1.9% or lower) in any administration’s first term.
4. Since the implementation of the XVIth Amendment, Americans across the board but especially at the level of the blue-collar, working class have never had lower MARGINAL FEDERAL INCOME TAX RATES (15% for joint filing taxpayers with $66,000 of taxable income) than under the current administration.
Perhaps your failure to know anything about macroeconomics blinds you to the metrics that count.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#121461 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
PART ONE
How does the Class know a certain poster is – with respect to Economics and Finance:
• naïve
• a simpleton
• uneducated, and
• narcissistic?
Some time back I posted that Willard has an uphill battle campaigning against the current administration’s ECONOMIC POLICIES in light of these uncontestable FACTS:
These undisputable FACTS stand between our Willard (“Wild Women Wild for Willard”) and the presidency.
==
Along the way a poster chimed in:“My salesman knows that The Market is on the verge of a major correction.”
I pointed out this is no big deal because educated folks have known for nearly sixty years now how to invest in the U.S. equity markets on a low Beta, risk-free, tax-free, transaction cost-free basis while having all The Market gains AND cashing in on their downside insurance when The Market tanks – all without spending any time analyzing the market from period to period. In addition, these educated investors pass on their portfolios to their beneficiaries on a favorable stepped-up basis.
==
That post triggered a certain poster’s firestorm rant revealing her/his narcissistic fantasy world based on the premise that the real estate market is a better “investment” than the U.S. equity markets.
The Class’s conclusion:
THE POSTER IS IN A FANTASY WORLD WATCHING TOO MANY REAL ESTATE INFOMERCIALS.
Stated another way, the uneducated (at least with respect to Economics and Finance) narcissist reveals s/he is incapable of discussing knowledgeably the significant macroeconomic metrics that stand in Willard’s way to the White House.
Thus, the financially naïve and uneducated simpleton is compelled to divert the presidential discussion regarding the macro economy into a discussion of her/his uneducated views on personal “investing” only to reveal her/his tremendous personal insecurity on real economic topics due to a lack of education.
BTW, the narcissist does not understand that his successful WORK in real estate is not analogous to INVESTING in the U.S. equity markets. More about that anon.
I'm all of the above, I am reasonably sure the rest of the posters here are too.
You are obviously our intellectual better. So, I have a few questions:

1: why are you here?

2: since you insist on being here, explain what you're saying in words us lowers can understand (that is a prerequisite for any teacher).

3: have you moved up to a gated community yet (you know, with the big wigs)?

Location hidden

#121462 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
In October of 1962, the United States Supreme Court appointed one of Washington's preeminent lawyers, Abe Fortas, to represent an indigent defendant whose petition for certiorari to the Court had been granted. On Oct. 29, Fortas wrote a letter to his new client, asking for "a detailed biographical description." Shortly thereafter he received a 22-page reply, written in pencil on lined prison-issue paper. It concluded with these words:
I have no illusions about law and courts or the people who are involved in them. I have read the complete history of law ever since the Romans first started writing them down and before the laws of religions. I believe that each era finds an improvement in law[,] each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind. Maybe this will be one of those small steps forward[. I]n the past thirty-five years I have seen great advancement in courts in penal servitude. Thank your for reading all of this. Please try to believe that all I want now from life is the chance for the love of my children[,] the only real love I have ever had.
Sincerely yours,
Clarence Earl Gideon
Trying to remain relevant?

#121463 Oct 29, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It has been well established that;
2. aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
The Class invites you to cite any controlling case with that as its holding, or
to cite any learned constitutional law treatise that says that in equivalent words.
Without that you are no more than another GED person who has no understanding of this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.

Location hidden

#121464 Oct 29, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you had been paying attention to my posts...
You would have seen this BEFORE now!
Just because I'm a "lady"
Doesn't mean I don't know
WHAT I'm DOING!!!!!!!!!!
Must have been out walking my dogs.
Sometimes others also post things I did a few hours/days earlier but I do not get upset. And I am not insulted by your comment as I to am a gentleman.

#121465 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
"....[SIC] got news for you bozo...[SIC] my accountant used to write off his racehorses in 2 years, The entire thing. He could shelter tons of income and it didn't matter if they ever won a race. It was 100% IRS-approved legal.
====
REALLY?
Your "accountant" must not be a C.P.A. since he is more naive and unsophisticated than you are.§ 183. Obviously you know nothing about tax law.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#121466 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Class invites you to cite any controlling case with that as its holding, or
to cite any learned constitutional law treatise that says that in equivalent words.
Without that you are no more than another GED person who has no understanding of this great nation's grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
I haven't achieved my GED yet. I keep hoping though.
Say, I thought there were only 400 years of Anglo-American influence? Starting back in the 1600s.

You still haven't told me if you've moved up to a gated community yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,657
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 50 min Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 1 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web