BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,373)

Showing posts 107,441 - 107,460 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. But you know, it would be unimportant if these fool birthers had not raised the question of Obama's birth. Who cares? But now they deserve to have the same scrutiny concerning the daddy, George Romney who, incidentally, was born in Mexico, therefore a bona fide Mexican citizen, yet no one raised even a comma about it because his qualifications were what mattered the most. But fact is, both Obama and Mitt Romney had alien fathers, but Obama's even more legitimate as he at least was born in the USA. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, birthers.
Actually a few fools did challenge Romney Senior's status as NBC. Hence the Congressional Research paper that confirms that both he and Obama were / are Natural Born Citizens
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What an illiterate and ignorant birfoon!
Totally false.
BTW, if that were true, then 8 USC 1401(c) would be unconstitutional and children of two US parents in foreign countries would not be citizens.
Play Justice Dale need remedial English lessons.
Simple grammatical constructions are beyond his grasp.
since the 14th only recognizes children born of citizen parents/father (not subject to any foreign power), bloodline applies off-shore.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, that is why we have treaties.
According to Play Law.

Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Play Justice Dale is illiterate. The due process clause protects any person "within its jurisdiction" (jurisdiction of the United States". Privileges and immunities pertains to citizens. The distinction is right in front of Dale's nose but he cannot see it. How infantile.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

keeeeeeee-raasshhhhhh!!!!!

GOP hints at 'massive cover-up' over Libya attack...

President takes 'offense'... Romney hits auto bailout as CHRYSLER moves Jeep production to China...

OBAMA:'Hurts my feelings the most'...

Report: FIAT now says Jeep may move to Italy... Godfather to 4th Grader: I'll Tell You Funny Stories about Obama 'After the Election'... UPDATE: County's 'Democrat Of The Year' Stripped of Title After Felony Theft Conviction... ANDERSON COOPER'S DAYTIME SHOW CANCELED... CHICAGOLAND: 435th Homicide Matches Total For All Of 2011... OBAMA: Black, Hispanic kids are 'our future workforce'...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If drudge or any of those others were your source for that long platitudinous post of this morning, why didn't you say so? You think stealing other people's material is par for the course? Yeah, you would. As if anyone would think for one little second that you did write that.
hey homo...you never said which post you were talking about. I always use quotes around quotations. Otherwise IT IS MY OWN.

which one are you talking about anyway?? I posted at least 10 things...and if I shocked you that I could say something that befuddles you...so what? You have tat problem with all of us in here.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>since the 14th only recognizes children born of citizen parents/father (not subject to any foreign power), bloodline applies off-shore.
Non sequitur. Take your meds.

A child born of ordinary aliens in the US has never been considered to be subject to a foreign power but rather is under the jurisdiction of the United States. Make believe Play Law doesn't count.

Aliens had to be under the jurisdiction of the United States BEFORE becoming citizens. C.f.,“An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization”(March 26, 1790).

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon;"
“An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization”(March 26, 1790).(emphasis added)

Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What an illiterate and ignorant birfoon!
Totally false.
BTW, if that were true, then 8 USC 1401(c) would be unconstitutional and children of two US parents in foreign countries would not be citizens.
Play Justice Dale need remedial English lessons.
Simple grammatical constructions are beyond his grasp.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Alabam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mittons 5 sons join the military????no they are cowards. But I do believe out of all your useless hate you forgot to mention Obama did keep your hateful ungratel behind out of a depression.
Did Obummer show his birth certificate NO

did Reagan and Bush ever have patriot americans die in ebassy attacks like Obummer Carter? NO

could you imagine the democrud outrage if there was ever anyone killed in a embassy under Bush and Reagan? But there hasnt because they had the courage to keep our soil safe from attacks of the terrorists that want to take our freedoms

support the troops

RomnyRyan 2012 to keep safe the freedom and take our guns back
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Okay, just so everyone can see what a phoney you are. POST 121269.
-Has a bit of wit at the end. Can't be you;
-Is fairly well written. Can't be you;
-Is shorn of expletives and profanity. As you can't write two words withoug being gross and boorish, can't be you.
OK, got it...# 121269....here it is: to answer your question and charges here. Yes, I wrote it. No it is not plagiarized in any way. All mine. Thanks for the compliments. I can have real-time conversations with anyone in here all day long. I cuss when I need to shake things up. Otherwise I would rather talk that way than the way everyone has to talk to you. Whatever...here is the post. Ask me questions, I'll answer it in real time, until I leave here and get a bite to eat, then we can pick it up each time I am back in here.

...global economy...? Can't get a job?

Hey folks, if you can't figure it out by now...it has been a global economy for the last 40 years. while you were still eating your Fudgesicles this stuff has been thought up and put in place. You aren't gonna beat it. That is how American started too, in its own way.

The best times here were after the war, and through about the mid 90's or so. Then all this stuff started to happen. But it was set in place long before that. So bottom line is you aren't going to beat it.

But what you can do is beat the system and go in your own direction. The old model, get a good education and go to college get a degree get a job and work until you retire is long gone.

Those that are hung out to dry on that model are the 25 year olds that are living with their parents now. They bought into the system, did it, and the music stopped. Now that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. You are either too expensive or too qualified.

The solution is to strike out on your own, go into things that you can control, do the work, and thrive. You find that, not some "employer" that wants to grind the hell out of you then fire you at will. If you do work for someone, take initiative and also work on the time that you will either quit or be fired for some reason. Real Estate is the best answer out there. Partner up if you have to, buy some units, fix them up, create more income, and trade up into a bigger set of units. Start small, then choose your partners well. Repeat the process. In about 5 deals you will be buying units with 60-100 apts. Then split it off and go your separate ways. You will buy your home that way, and have many other properties that will be your ticket to freedom for the rest of your life. No boss, just you.

This can easily be done with 4 partners to start. But a 6-8 unit building. Or 20-40 units in some places. Work them, fix it up, increase rents, trade up. Repeat the process. By 4-5 deals you will be sitting on $millions, have a free and clear home, and 40-100 units spinning off $200,000-$500,000/year for yourself.

This might take 6-10 years to accomplish. By then you will be financially free. If you are 26 now, you will be retired by 36. Most will continue on and just magnify your knowledge and experience into profits. The key to all of this is to know and choose your first partners well. Thing like Steve Jobs did when he started in his garage. Then build it.

You give me someone who is motivated and will work hard for ten years like this and I will show you a multi-millionaire in 10-15 years. No college loans, no downsizing, no layoffs, no dependency in an employer, and the freedom to live and invest anywhere or in any state or country. Who wouldn't trade this life for 10-15 years vs a lifetime of slavery and working for 35-40 years only to get a 1/2 pay measly retirement? Yet most would choose the latter.

Get off the Hamster-Wheel-of-Hope". And do it now. This is the perfect time. And yes, you will build this, and it will be all yours. This IS the new economy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
keeeeeeee-raasshhhhhh!!!!!
GOP hints at 'massive cover-up' over Libya attack...
President takes 'offense'... Romney hits auto bailout as CHRYSLER moves Jeep production to China...
OBAMA:'Hurts my feelings the most'...
Report: FIAT now says Jeep may move to Italy... Godfather to 4th Grader: I'll Tell You Funny Stories about Obama 'After the Election'... UPDATE: County's 'Democrat Of The Year' Stripped of Title After Felony Theft Conviction... ANDERSON COOPER'S DAYTIME SHOW CANCELED... CHICAGOLAND: 435th Homicide Matches Total For All Of 2011... OBAMA: Black, Hispanic kids are 'our future workforce'...
Hmmm, your geographical knowledge appears as good at that of your bosom buddy LRS, your protector and defender of the birther faith. So, Jeep is moving to China, Italy. That reminds me of LRS's writing that Canada was over the pond from the US and that said Canada was part of France. You two buffoons should dress alike, with tuttus and embroidered little head covers. You are so pitiful, and that in itself would not be so bad were you not so revolting, disgusting. How it must suck to be you two, forever draped in the cloak of mediocrity.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
hey homo...you never said which post you were talking about. I always use quotes around quotations. Otherwise IT IS MY OWN.
which one are you talking about anyway?? I posted at least 10 things...and if I shocked you that I could say something that befuddles you...so what? You have tat problem with all of us in here.
Birfoon stated without attribution:

"Strategy: there are 4 'markets' in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:
1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"

BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If drudge or any of those others were your source for that long platitudinous post of this morning, why didn't you say so? You think stealing other people's material is par for the course? Yeah, you would. As if anyone would think for one little second that you did write that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you, I posted the post number a few hours ago. Now look for it. And unlike you, not lying, I did post it. Now quit plagiarizing. Whenever I see ANY post from you with no profanity, I know it's plagiarism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru, I have a good friend who graduated from MSU this summer. He is now doing work in....construction because he can't find a job in his desired field!
Sad, very sad.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll approach this the birther way. Why not? Let Guru prove that he DIDN'T plagiarize that post. I'm not interested in proof that he DID plagiarize. I'm only interested in proof that he did NOT plagiarize.
Funny how you speak for Guru. Is he sick, disabled, defeated? How loyal and nice of you. Are you two related by any chance? I ask, simply because you two are so much like two peas in a pod. The crass, profanity and filth ooze out of both your posts in the same disgusting mannner.
I posted it above this post. You can't prove a negative dude. Sorry to upset you but it is all mine. I write like that for myself, or to people that I take seriously. You are not one of them. Nobody respects you in here from what I can see because you are this blog's troll. Every blog has one.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
RomnyRyan 2012 to keep safe the freedom and take our guns back
Your guns were taken from you? What felony were you convicted of?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll approach this the birther way. Why not? Let Guru prove that he DIDN'T plagiarize that post. I'm not interested in proof that he DID plagiarize. I'm only interested in proof that he did NOT plagiarize.
Funny how you speak for Guru. Is he sick, disabled, defeated? How loyal and nice of you. Are you two related by any chance? I ask, simply because you two are so much like two peas in a pod. The crass, profanity and filth ooze out of both your posts in the same disgusting mannner.
What a tool you are jacqazz. What a tool. You made the accusation, back it up or shut up you moron.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Guru, I have a good friend who graduated from MSU this summer. He is now doing work in....construction because he can't find a job in his desired field!
Sad, very sad.
At least he's working. Tell him to never give up on his goals, sometimes it takes time to reach them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Your guns were taken from you? What felony were you convicted of?
Well he's a faux patriot so my guess is making threats against the POTUS
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon stated without attribution:
"Strategy: there are 4 'markets' in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:
1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
<quoted text>
lol...typos I rarely correct. Too many of them.

Attribution? common sense and experience in real estate for 35 years. No need to to explain something that simple. That IS the market. And that is what makes it exciting. It moves in slow motion, and is 100% predictable through various simple methods that anyone can see and use. The fact that RE is an IMPERFECT MARKET is what makes it interesting. The stock market is a perfect market in contrast. It is "efficient" when it isn't being corrupted or stolen. Which is everyday.

RE is an imperfect market because it is subject to various fluctuations that make bargains available all over the place. For example, you all live on a block of houses in a neighborhood. What is worth $300,000 to one person may not to another. One house may be all fixed up and go for $400K...the house next door may look the same, but only be worth $257K due to any number of factors:

market conditions (finance related, saturation levels)
divorce
foreclosure
JOB LOSS
inheritance
debt
tax problems
cosmetics problems that can be corrected for $25K
zoning

They don't put a sign on it saying..."I AM A DON'T-WANTER"...I want to dump this house fast!" or

"I just inherited this house and want to sell it as fast as possible as spend it somewhere else", like kids do all the time. or

"I can't afford this house I need to sell fast because I just lost my job!" or

any other number of things. That means that each house is not like each stock. Deals are made that way all the time.

Magnify that by a huge amount on apartment buildings. Bad management, neglect, deferred maintenance all lose value. Easy to correct in many cases.

Example: take a 100 unit building, raise rents $100/month after fix up, and that is $10,000/month more income. X 12 months=$120,000 more income per year. That transfers to a 10X increase in terms of value for that building. Or a $1.2M increase in appreciation.

How many of these deals do you need a year before you are making some real money?

That is why Real Estate is king. You can use this process of an imperfect market to make a huge amount of money. People do it all the time, just look around you.

Now add to this the 4 stages of RE that I posted above. If you buy it in the right market, at the bottom of the decline, or the beginning of the absorptive market of real estate and do this...you will make a ton more. If you buy at half-off like we just saw, correct and manage well, raise rents, then re-market it at full price you make a killing.

BTW...I DID write this obama!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"too screwed-up tp communicate with" you say? Just consider yourself privileged that I even deign to exchange with the likes of you. I have infinite patience with the less-gifted, but with you I have to double said patience. I NEVER said Guru lied. Show me where I wrote that. I said he plagiarized. Do you even know the difference between plagiarized and lied? Repeat after me now...
How it must suck to be you and Guru. To meander a world of politics that totally eludes you, your views based on violence, guns and filthy verbiage. They ought to tie a bell around your neck like they did for lepers. We could at least hear you coming and flee. You wouldn't even make good fertilizer, fields would lie fallow.
Consider myself privileged? LMAO at that for sure! We'd all feel privileged if you were to carry your worthless POS self elsewhere. And yes, you are too confused to communicate with. Who am I jacqazz? They should tie a cement block around your neck and toss you in the ocean. LMAO I'll wave at ya! Scum, plain and simple.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

In October of 1962, the United States Supreme Court appointed one of Washington's preeminent lawyers, Abe Fortas, to represent an indigent defendant whose petition for certiorari to the Court had been granted. On Oct. 29, Fortas wrote a letter to his new client, asking for "a detailed biographical description." Shortly thereafter he received a 22-page reply, written in pencil on lined prison-issue paper. It concluded with these words:

I have no illusions about law and courts or the people who are involved in them. I have read the complete history of law ever since the Romans first started writing them down and before the laws of religions. I believe that each era finds an improvement in law[,] each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind. Maybe this will be one of those small steps forward[. I]n the past thirty-five years I have seen great advancement in courts in penal servitude. Thank your for reading all of this. Please try to believe that all I want now from life is the chance for the love of my children[,] the only real love I have ever had.

Sincerely yours,
Clarence Earl Gideon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,441 - 107,460 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Grey Ghost 1,073,281
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 6 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••