BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121371 Oct 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a claim....back it up!
I did. You asked for source, I answered YOU. You are the source.I always answer all claims. Do you? NOT. Still about 5 or 6 you haven't replied to. "I don't have time", or, "so you went that far back did you?"...What a poor specimen of a human being. You'd be quite the laboratory experiment for Darwin, as he'd realize that SOME species of apes have not fully evolved. lol.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121372 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link? But both of Mitts parents were U.S. citizens!
Do you have a clue?
Hurricane Mitt

Munster, IN

#121374 Oct 29, 2012
As the historic hurricane barrels down on the East Coast, disgraced former governor Romney continues to campaign with complete disregard for all life and vows to eliminate all emergency relief programs.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121375 Oct 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your post so you won't forget what you said. You called Guru a liar. I say back it up, manchild!
I'll approach this the birther way. Why not? Let Guru prove that he DIDN'T plagiarize that post. I'm not interested in proof that he DID plagiarize. I'm only interested in proof that he did NOT plagiarize.

Funny how you speak for Guru. Is he sick, disabled, defeated? How loyal and nice of you. Are you two related by any chance? I ask, simply because you two are so much like two peas in a pod. The crass, profanity and filth ooze out of both your posts in the same disgusting mannner.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121377 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your filthy mouth. No one should write about the president like that. Be a man, criticize, yes, it's your sacred right, but refrain from hurling invectives, obscenities and profanity at the man.
As to Benghazi, it was a SURPRISE attack. You accused him of going to Vegas to while Benghazi went on. This time, he had advance warning on Sandy and is acting presidential. Still, you criticize him for doing his job. What if he kept campaigning? What would you say then?
Watch my mouth? HaHaHaHa! Why? Because a flapper said to? LMAO Here you go again you dumb SOB, I didn't claim the POS went to Vegas. Jacqazz, you're so screwed up you don't know who's who or who said what! Yea, you're a genius alright. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121378 Oct 29, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Here are some facts for ya to think about.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77.
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%.
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%.
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH.
Remember the day...January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress.
So when someone tries to blame Bush..
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007. THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
Plus, MOST American politicians are Lawyers. It is to ponder.....
Attribute, attribute, American er hmm Lady, attribute. Otherwise, it's just more plagiarism. But you don't care, do you? Do you consider it christian to steal other people's ideas? What would "Our father" say?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121380 Oct 29, 2012
Here you go Rouge. This should keep your lips moving for quite a while ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47608339/ns/polit...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121381 Oct 29, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Kid Rock- Born Free (tribute to the military) <3

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121382 Oct 29, 2012
All in the Family/Those Were The Days

"Boy, the way Glen Miller played.
Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us, we had it made.

Those were the days!

Didn't need no welfare state.
Everybody pulled his weight
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great.

Those were the days!

And you knew where you were then!
Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
People seemed to be content.
Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent.

Those were the days!

Take a little Sunday spin,
go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin
Hair was short and skirts were long.
Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong!

Those Were the Days!"

http://www.allinthefamilysit.com/allinthefami...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

&NR =1&feature=endscreen

American Lady

Danville, KY

#121383 Oct 29, 2012

"8th Of November"[11th of September]

Said goodbye to his momma as he left South Dakota
To fight for the red, white and blue
He was 19 and green with a new M-16
Just doing what he had to do
He was dropped in the jungle where the choppers would rumble
With the smell of napalm in the air
And the sergeant said...look up ahead
Like a dark evil cloud, 1,200 came down on him and 29 more
They fought for their lives but most of them died in the 173rd Airborne

[Chorus:]
On the 8th of November the angels were crying
As they carried his brothers away
With the fire raining down and the hell all around
There were few men left standing that day
Saw the eagle fly through a clear blue sky
1965, the 8th of November

Now he's 58 and his pony tail's gray
But the battle still plays in his head
He limps when he walks but he's strong when he talks
About the Shrapnel they left in his leg
He puts on a gray suit over his Airborne tattoo
And he ties it on one time a year
And remembers the fallen as he orders a tall one
And swallows it down with his tears

[Chorus]

Saw the eagle fly through a clear blue sky
On the 8th of November the angels were crying
As they carried his brother away
With the fire raining down and the hell all around
There were few men left standing that day

[Chorus]

Said goodbye to his momma as he left South Dakota
TO fight for the red, white and blue
He was nineteen and green with a new M-16
Just doing what he had to do
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121384 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Attribute, attribute, American er hmm Lady, attribute. Otherwise, it's just more plagiarism. But you don't care, do you? Do you consider it christian to steal other people's ideas? What would "Our father" say?
You're a worthless scumbag jacqazz. Worthless!
Tea Party Patriot

Munster, IN

#121385 Oct 29, 2012
at least no other presedint in history has ever held hands with and bowwed to foriegners and saudi kings like obummer did

Now you can say nothing because i have proved that obamer is a ally with the terrorist so take that back to your libtard spin meetings you anti american lame streem media warshiper

america returns november 6

patriots take our contry back for good and send the anointed one away to muslim island to live with the vanquished vice president gore.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121387 Oct 29, 2012
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
at least no other presedint in history has ever held hands with and bowwed to foriegners and saudi kings like obummer did
Now you can say nothing because i have proved that obamer is a ally with the terrorist so take that back to your libtard spin meetings you anti american lame streem media warshiper
america returns november 6
patriots take our contry back for good and send the anointed one away to muslim island to live with the vanquished vice president gore.
Lol, http://mbworld.org/forums/attachments/politic...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121388 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. You asked for source, I answered YOU. You are the source.I always answer all claims. Do you? NOT. Still about 5 or 6 you haven't replied to. "I don't have time", or, "so you went that far back did you?"...What a poor specimen of a human being. You'd be quite the laboratory experiment for Darwin, as he'd realize that SOME species of apes have not fully evolved. lol.
Prove that what Guru said was a lie. I can't be the source you moron. You're too screwed up to even communicate with. I think it's "time out" time for wittle jacqazz. LMAO!! TaTa wittle cherub.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121389 Oct 29, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
OH: R 50% O 48%...
Heh Titty City, don't this just make your panties get all wet?
Ha, ha, ha!
I heard on the news earlier that one poll had Romney up by 18 points among the independents in Ohio.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#121390 Oct 29, 2012
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
GALLUP MONDAY: R 51% O 46%...
OH: R 50% O 48%...
Heh Titty City, don't this just make your panties get all wet?
Ha, ha, ha!
Kentucky Klown Kar, those are some really interesting numbers.

What would be more interesting is you finally explaining what a Romney win would have to do with birthers? Other than voting Republican as they would have anyway, what would a Romney win have to do with birfers?

You of course know that the Republican party told birfers to get bent years ago.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121394 Oct 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link? But both of Mitts parents were U.S. citizens!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a clue?
Yes, I am positive you are a Libtard! You can never provide a link to anything you say.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121395 Oct 29, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain why your statement, Congressional Research Office concluded that "in addition to ALL persons born in the US, there is little doubt that persons born outside the US to one or more citizen parents is a Natural Born Citizen", can only be found in your Topix post?
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&...

LIE much, LIAR?
Perhaps because Tacky the Kentucky Klown can't follow a link

Poor pathetic Birfoons. You can lead them to the library and beat the shit out of them with a book,but you can't make them read

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121399 Oct 29, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Here you go Rouge. This should keep your lips moving for quite a while ....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47608339/ns/polit...
As usual YOU missed the point. It does not matter where your father is born so long as you father was a U.S. citizen prior to you being born!!! Obama Junior's father was never a U.S. citizen!
My younger sister was born in Munich Germany yet she has a DS-1350 as both our parents were American citizens at the time of her birth even though she was not born in the U.S. And both of George Romney's parents were U.S. citizens which makes him a Natural Born Citizen.
from Wiki:[George] Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico;
Still clueless after all these years. Might I suggest you learn to read!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121400 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A combination of MULTIPLE websites!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,947
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 6 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info