BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197022 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#121426 Oct 29, 2012
Guru, I have a good friend who graduated from MSU this summer. He is now doing work in....construction because he can't find a job in his desired field!
Sad, very sad.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121427 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll approach this the birther way. Why not? Let Guru prove that he DIDN'T plagiarize that post. I'm not interested in proof that he DID plagiarize. I'm only interested in proof that he did NOT plagiarize.
Funny how you speak for Guru. Is he sick, disabled, defeated? How loyal and nice of you. Are you two related by any chance? I ask, simply because you two are so much like two peas in a pod. The crass, profanity and filth ooze out of both your posts in the same disgusting mannner.
I posted it above this post. You can't prove a negative dude. Sorry to upset you but it is all mine. I write like that for myself, or to people that I take seriously. You are not one of them. Nobody respects you in here from what I can see because you are this blog's troll. Every blog has one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#121428 Oct 29, 2012
Tea Party Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
RomnyRyan 2012 to keep safe the freedom and take our guns back
Your guns were taken from you? What felony were you convicted of?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121429 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll approach this the birther way. Why not? Let Guru prove that he DIDN'T plagiarize that post. I'm not interested in proof that he DID plagiarize. I'm only interested in proof that he did NOT plagiarize.
Funny how you speak for Guru. Is he sick, disabled, defeated? How loyal and nice of you. Are you two related by any chance? I ask, simply because you two are so much like two peas in a pod. The crass, profanity and filth ooze out of both your posts in the same disgusting mannner.
What a tool you are jacqazz. What a tool. You made the accusation, back it up or shut up you moron.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#121430 Oct 29, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Guru, I have a good friend who graduated from MSU this summer. He is now doing work in....construction because he can't find a job in his desired field!
Sad, very sad.
At least he's working. Tell him to never give up on his goals, sometimes it takes time to reach them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#121431 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Your guns were taken from you? What felony were you convicted of?
Well he's a faux patriot so my guess is making threats against the POTUS
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121432 Oct 29, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon stated without attribution:
"Strategy: there are 4 'markets' in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:
1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION"
BTW, a stage of a cycle is not a "market". There are markets particular to each stage. Please learn the English language.
<quoted text>
lol...typos I rarely correct. Too many of them.

Attribution? common sense and experience in real estate for 35 years. No need to to explain something that simple. That IS the market. And that is what makes it exciting. It moves in slow motion, and is 100% predictable through various simple methods that anyone can see and use. The fact that RE is an IMPERFECT MARKET is what makes it interesting. The stock market is a perfect market in contrast. It is "efficient" when it isn't being corrupted or stolen. Which is everyday.

RE is an imperfect market because it is subject to various fluctuations that make bargains available all over the place. For example, you all live on a block of houses in a neighborhood. What is worth $300,000 to one person may not to another. One house may be all fixed up and go for $400K...the house next door may look the same, but only be worth $257K due to any number of factors:

market conditions (finance related, saturation levels)
divorce
foreclosure
JOB LOSS
inheritance
debt
tax problems
cosmetics problems that can be corrected for $25K
zoning

They don't put a sign on it saying..."I AM A DON'T-WANTER"...I want to dump this house fast!" or

"I just inherited this house and want to sell it as fast as possible as spend it somewhere else", like kids do all the time. or

"I can't afford this house I need to sell fast because I just lost my job!" or

any other number of things. That means that each house is not like each stock. Deals are made that way all the time.

Magnify that by a huge amount on apartment buildings. Bad management, neglect, deferred maintenance all lose value. Easy to correct in many cases.

Example: take a 100 unit building, raise rents $100/month after fix up, and that is $10,000/month more income. X 12 months=$120,000 more income per year. That transfers to a 10X increase in terms of value for that building. Or a $1.2M increase in appreciation.

How many of these deals do you need a year before you are making some real money?

That is why Real Estate is king. You can use this process of an imperfect market to make a huge amount of money. People do it all the time, just look around you.

Now add to this the 4 stages of RE that I posted above. If you buy it in the right market, at the bottom of the decline, or the beginning of the absorptive market of real estate and do this...you will make a ton more. If you buy at half-off like we just saw, correct and manage well, raise rents, then re-market it at full price you make a killing.

BTW...I DID write this obama!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121434 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"too screwed-up tp communicate with" you say? Just consider yourself privileged that I even deign to exchange with the likes of you. I have infinite patience with the less-gifted, but with you I have to double said patience. I NEVER said Guru lied. Show me where I wrote that. I said he plagiarized. Do you even know the difference between plagiarized and lied? Repeat after me now...
How it must suck to be you and Guru. To meander a world of politics that totally eludes you, your views based on violence, guns and filthy verbiage. They ought to tie a bell around your neck like they did for lepers. We could at least hear you coming and flee. You wouldn't even make good fertilizer, fields would lie fallow.
Consider myself privileged? LMAO at that for sure! We'd all feel privileged if you were to carry your worthless POS self elsewhere. And yes, you are too confused to communicate with. Who am I jacqazz? They should tie a cement block around your neck and toss you in the ocean. LMAO I'll wave at ya! Scum, plain and simple.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#121436 Oct 29, 2012
In October of 1962, the United States Supreme Court appointed one of Washington's preeminent lawyers, Abe Fortas, to represent an indigent defendant whose petition for certiorari to the Court had been granted. On Oct. 29, Fortas wrote a letter to his new client, asking for "a detailed biographical description." Shortly thereafter he received a 22-page reply, written in pencil on lined prison-issue paper. It concluded with these words:

I have no illusions about law and courts or the people who are involved in them. I have read the complete history of law ever since the Romans first started writing them down and before the laws of religions. I believe that each era finds an improvement in law[,] each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind. Maybe this will be one of those small steps forward[. I]n the past thirty-five years I have seen great advancement in courts in penal servitude. Thank your for reading all of this. Please try to believe that all I want now from life is the chance for the love of my children[,] the only real love I have ever had.

Sincerely yours,
Clarence Earl Gideon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121437 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. But you know, it would be unimportant if these fool birthers had not raised the question of Obama's birth. Who cares? But now they deserve to have the same scrutiny concerning the daddy, George Romney who, incidentally, was born in Mexico, therefore a bona fide Mexican citizen, yet no one raised even a comma about it because his qualifications were what mattered the most. But fact is, both Obama and Mitt Romney had alien fathers, but Obama's even more legitimate as he at least was born in the USA. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, birthers.
Too bad jacqazz. You're on the losing end of this argument and you know it. And it drives you absolutely batshat crazy. Only a complete idiot would say "who cares". We care dipshat because we don't want this to ever happen again. Ask the Stephens' family or the Terry family if they care. Maybe you'd like to explain your position to the family of the ex-SEAL? No? Gee, how surprising. Like I've said over and over, you're a worthless piece of shat jacqazz. This bozo you support should be in jail and may still find himself there before it's all over. Nice choice for your support jacqazz. Fits you like a "T"! LMAO
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121439 Oct 29, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Sad, very sad.
Not sad...if he is smart he can make it anywhere, and there are so many different fields within real estate is is amazing.

Construction
finance
architecture
brokerage
flips that are done right
landscaping
marketing

...you name it. It is unlimited. Whatever his field was, learn everything you can in construction, it will serve him well later.

Google some more on RE related jobs...it is amazing. Then go in business for yourself. Start now, retire early in style. The beauty in RE is that it is LOCAL. You will never be shipped overseas, people have to live here. That is job protection. You can move from neighborhood to neighborhood, city to city, state to state at will. You can specialize in one area for the rest of your life, capitalize on the cost differences between cites, and create enormous income and lifestyle gains for free.

For example, you can buy a few houses, apts here in LA. Ride it up, sell or rent it out and live far cheaper, and FAR BETTER in other locations, like Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Florida, the Atlantic states,...there is no limit. Even live overseas. There are great deals in Spain, Greece now that are incredible.

If you had 3 or 4 houses, a small apt building, etc after a period of time...you could sell one or two, retire to Ausitn Texas, and live like a king. Keep the rest for income.

One house here in LA is say,$750K. After living in it for 20 years, you decide to sell it as it is paid down.(btw, I would not sell it but trade it via a 1031 starker exchange (rules)) and buy 4 nice homes in Austin, a popular destination now, that will look far better than your house here. Live in one, run the other three as rentals. No mortgage payment for you, and three homes bringing you income. No state taxes there either. You are suddenly retired and are off the "Hamster-Wheel-of Hope" as I call it, while all of your friends are blowing there minds at your retiring at 50 when they have 15 years to go. Then when you are there you start a small business, etc.

Your lifestyle just when UP, while their's is going down. That is just one small example.

That is why RE is king.

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#121440 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Source, please.
Guru wrote:
...global economy...? Can't get a job?
Hey folks, if you can't figure it out by now...it has been a global economy for the last 40 years. while you were still eating your Fudgesicles this stuff has been thought up and put in place. You aren't gonna beat it. That is how American started too, in its own way.
Now that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. You are either too expensive or too qualified.
Real Estate is the best answer out there. Partner up if you have to, buy some units, fix them up, create more income, and trade up into a bigger set of units. Start small, then choose your partners well. Repeat the process. In about 5 deals ... blah blah blah.
Thing like Steve Jobs did when he started in his garage. Then build it.
Get off the Hamster-Wheel-of-Hope". And do it now. This is the perfect time. And yes, you will build this, and it will be all yours. This IS the new economy.
Birfoon: "Thing like Steve Jobs did when he started in his garage. Then build it."
Steve Jobs made his fortune in real estate?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121441 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, your geographical knowledge appears as good at that of your bosom buddy LRS, your protector and defender of the birther faith. So, Jeep is moving to China, Italy. That reminds me of LRS's writing that Canada was over the pond from the US and that said Canada was part of France. You two buffoons should dress alike, with tuttus and embroidered little head covers. You are so pitiful, and that in itself would not be so bad were you not so revolting, disgusting. How it must suck to be you two, forever draped in the cloak of mediocrity.
lol...this is example of a pissed off obama OBOT. Now mad as hell as Mit takes OHIO as just reported. It looks like Reagan/Carter all over again for obama.

Enjoy your misery. You've earned it.

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#121442 Oct 29, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
In October of 1962, the United States Supreme Court appointed one of Washington's preeminent lawyers, Abe Fortas, to represent an indigent defendant whose petition for certiorari to the Court had been granted. On Oct. 29, Fortas wrote a letter to his new client, asking for "a detailed biographical description." Shortly thereafter he received a 22-page reply, written in pencil on lined prison-issue paper. It concluded with these words:
I have no illusions about law and courts or the people who are involved in them. I have read the complete history of law ever since the Romans first started writing them down and before the laws of religions. I believe that each era finds an improvement in law[,] each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind. Maybe this will be one of those small steps forward[. I]n the past thirty-five years I have seen great advancement in courts in penal servitude. Thank your for reading all of this. Please try to believe that all I want now from life is the chance for the love of my children[,] the only real love I have ever had.
Sincerely yours,
Clarence Earl Gideon
I don't get it? This is the Birther thread. How is your copy/paste relevant here?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121443 Oct 29, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider myself privileged? LMAO at that for sure! We'd all feel privileged if you were to carry your worthless POS self elsewhere. And yes, you are too confused to communicate with. Who am I jacqazz? They should tie a cement block around your neck and toss you in the ocean. LMAO I'll wave at ya! Scum, plain and simple.
You definitely do not measure up. I dragged you through the mud wihtout one cuss word, without one obscenity, without one profanity, yet, I showed you are truly the lowest of the lowest common denominators. You can't do that now can you? Noooo, it's in your craw, your veins, your blood, hate and envy have invaded your sinews. So sad. For you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121444 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, your geographical knowledge appears as good at that of your bosom buddy LRS, your protector and defender of the birther faith. So, Jeep is moving to China, Italy. That reminds me of LRS's writing that Canada was over the pond from the US and that said Canada was part of France. You two buffoons should dress alike, with tuttus and embroidered little head covers. You are so pitiful, and that in itself would not be so bad were you not so revolting, disgusting. How it must suck to be you two, forever draped in the cloak of mediocrity.
What an outright liar you are jacqazz! What I said was, "why don't you carry your azz back across the pond". The rest is crap you made up. Shat for brains! See why I call you that now? Because it's true. Diarrhea Head
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121445 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...this is example of a pissed off obama OBOT. Now mad as hell as Mit takes OHIO as just reported. It looks like Reagan/Carter all over again for obama.
Oh, I was very calm, actually enoyed writing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121446 Oct 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of that he thinks I'm damn near everyone on this forum! What a goober slobbering fool jacqazz is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121448 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely do not measure up. I dragged you through the mud wihtout one cuss word, without one obscenity, without one profanity, yet, I showed you are truly the lowest of the lowest common denominators. You can't do that now can you? Noooo, it's in your craw, your veins, your blood, hate and envy have invaded your sinews. So sad. For you.
Tissue for the manchild?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121449 Oct 29, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I was very calm, actually enoyed writing it.
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min disastermaster 1,277,682
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr pailrider 163
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 6 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 6 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr 40ish 6,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages