BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,370)

Showing posts 107,381 - 107,400 of173,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
THE NATION'S MOST CONSERVATIVE METROPOLITAN NEWSPAPER
=
CHICAGO TRIBUNE ENDORSES OBAMA:
Our children's America - Presidential endorsement: What kind of America will we leave our children? The Tribune endorses President Obama and urges him to address the nation's debt crisis.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-obama-...
Poof, TankMeat shows up right on cue. The Chitcago Tribune? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Hey TankMeat, how many times were you struck with the ugly stick?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
THE NATION'S MOST CONSERVATIVE METROPOLITAN NEWSPAPER
=
CHICAGO TRIBUNE ENDORSES OBAMA:
Our children's America - Presidential endorsement: What kind of America will we leave our children? The Tribune endorses President Obama and urges him to address the nation's debt crisis.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-obama-...
Ah Tootsie, the New York Post is considered by people who have more than half a brain as one of the most Conservative papers in the U.S. And their readership is growing .... while the Wash. post ... trickles down!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the New York Post?
<quoted text>
or the Washington Times?
<quoted text>
Please, always check who owns these rags. Washington Times by Christ Scientist Church -'nuf said, and the New york Post by none other than Rupert Murdoch who also owns, surprise, FoxNews. Heard of what he did in London with his rags he calls newspapers? Why should I read junky biased papers like the two you just referred to?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What happened to the Chicago Sun-Times? In 2007 they moved .... left ..... and their readership dropped.
<quoted text>
But in January 2012 the went .... Fair and Balanced .... and their readership increased!!!
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, what has been happening to the NYT and the Wash. Post's readership over the past few years? Maybe they too should consider moving towards the center!?!
Got news for you, Rogue. Most newspapers, right and left, are in the red. The only ones that make money are the Rupert Murdoch scandal sheets, as there is always a clientèle for those. Soon, there will be no newspapers, and that's a shane, they'll be online. I'll miss that, hard to read a damn computer monitor while having breakfast.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Exposing Obama would reveal the depth of US Government corruption

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue, you often ask me pointed questions and I always, unfailingly reply. Tell me what you think of American Lady using Pravda as a tool to criticize the president of the U.S. and its government. Do you think she's naive, ignorant, or just un-American?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hey TankMeat, how many times were you struck with the ugly stick?
Talking about a Libtard who is delusional, Terri Tunna thinks that we believe anything she says. Okay, who on this forum believe that Terri is a Conservative and a Republican?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever. Any dolt can put the terms, real estate expansion equilibrium decline absorption, into Google and find dozens of articles.
I've caught Guru (ever seen such a monstrous misnomer?) plagiarizing a lot of times, notably this morning, as you have. The boor has no class, the oaf is vulgar, the slug is obscene, the kind of rotting carcass that even the city dump would turn away.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

When Mitt's daddy was running for POTUS the question was raised whether someone born in Mexico was a Natural Born Citizen. At that time the Congressional Research Office concluded that "in addition to ALL persons born in the US, there is little doubt that persons born outside the US to one or more citizen parents is a Natural Born Citizen".

Poor Birfoons - your fantasy was rejected more than 40 years ago

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, you often ask me pointed questions and I always, unfailingly reply. Tell me what you think of American Lady using Pravda as a tool to criticize the president of the U.S. and its government. Do you think she's naive, ignorant, or just un-American?
Well, it all depends on if their material appears to be credible? Now I understand Pravda wants to undermine the U.S. but that does not mean they lie about everything. You assume that because the New York Times says something that it is the truth but you'd be wrong a significant number of times.
The polls turned on Mitt Romney's favor after the first debate. WHY? Well for way to many people who get their news from the Alphabet networks but when they saw Mitt toe to toe with Barrack, they knew they had been lied to by the Alphabet networks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Obama Is The Worst President of All Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
by GASP - A BLACK Man

Whatever Happen To COMMON SENSE
http://whateverhappentocommonsense.com/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've caught Guru (ever seen such a monstrous misnomer?) plagiarizing a lot of times, notably this morning, as you have. The boor has no class, the oaf is vulgar, the slug is obscene, the kind of rotting carcass that even the city dump would turn away.
Sources, sources, sources....jacqazz!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Exposing Obama would reveal the depth of US Government corruption

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques, can you debunk that article? Did you even read it? It bashed BOTH of our political parties and rightfully so. The author is well published both in the U.S. and Canada.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Serpico on Serpico

This is the man whose long and loud complaining about widespread corruption in the New York Police Department made him a pariah on the force. The patrolman shot in the face during a 1971 drug bust while screaming for backup from his fellow officers, who then failed to immediately call for an ambulance. The undaunted whistle-blower whose testimony was the centerpiece of the Knapp Commission hearings, which sparked the biggest shakeup in the history of the department.

Four decades later, Frank Serpico is still bearded, handsome and a flamboyant dresser. At 73, he seems spry enough to chase down and collar a perp; on that wintry walk through the woods, he interrogated a man carrying a sled, and followed a trail of blood drops in the snow until it disappeared.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/nyregion/24...

Serpico Interview: 9/11 Lies, Fake War On Drugs, Police Corruption, Gun Control, TSA

Frank Serpico: "The Human Race Has Been Sold Out"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about a Libtard who is delusional, Terri Tunna thinks that we believe anything she says. Okay, who on this forum believe that Terri is a Conservative and a Republican?
Not I but the question did cause an audible laugh!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
When Mitt's daddy was running for POTUS the question was raised whether someone born in Mexico was a Natural Born Citizen. At that time the Congressional Research Office concluded that "in addition to ALL persons born in the US, there is little doubt that persons born outside the US to one or more citizen parents is a Natural Born Citizen".
Poor Birfoons - your fantasy was rejected more than 40 years ago
Do you have a link? But both of Mitts parents were U.S. citizens!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Thomas Friedman:‘Barack Obama is worst president I’ve ever seen’

Oh, forgive me. I was quoting out of context. What Friedman actually wrote in a Saturday op-ed was:

Barack Obama is a great orator, but he is the worst president I’ve ever seen when it comes to explaining his achievements, putting them in context, connecting with people on a gut level through repetition and thereby defining how the public views an issue.

I committed the sin of quoting out of context because I thought that was acceptable practice among liberal members of the press and the political class. They certainly had a field day with Mitt Romney’s comment in February about not being “concerned about the very poor,” purposely omitting the following explanatory sentence about a built-in societal “safety net.” Admittedly, the remark was a stupid one to make in the first place, but it was made far more pernicious by being taken out of context.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/05/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources, sources, sources....jacqazz!
With pleasure . You.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Funny how the President hasn't missed a lick on the hurricane. Right up to date with info. Hmmm, Libya? He wasn't personally aware! Lying no good SOB!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,381 - 107,400 of173,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,072,619
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 15 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Mothra 45,518
Abby 7-11 30 min Mister Tonka 21
Amy 7-11 54 min Mister Tonka 15
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••