BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,321 - 107,340 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
They say obama is smart. He isn't in my book.
Yet he is smart in street smarts and radicalism. He is the supreme opportunist, who jumped at any chance that he could sneak into. He has no track record, What he does have is a good record of fraud. He grew up with these guys that raped the system, took advantage of it, and few people saw him coming. He is a great opportunist. But when you get through the hype and teleprompters that is all he is. He made his fame on his voice, and he loves to talk. But analyze what he preaches and there is nothing there.
What is a campaign based of "HOPE","CHANGE? "...and "FORWARD"???...lol!. ..these are all dated Marxist techniques to throw out a word and let people associate with nothing. No details, no plan, no reality. He did exactly what Jesse Jackson made a career out of ...BS-ing his way into your minds of guilt and prejudice. Give him an A in that. He came in when everybody had had enough of Bush. He was the anti-Bush. Obama is the ultimate con man.
The left hates all conservatives and worships obama. It doesn't matter if he fails or not. Problem for them is that without a job, nobody votes for him. The millions of "shovel-ready jobs" were just for his bullshit. Now the shit is hitting the fan for him.
Good luck if he somehow gets in again. There will be fewer jobs than there are now and another huge recession, bigger than the last one. And that will be the Big One.
I think we need to "Go back to the Future"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Last week Obama was in debt $20M while the Romney campaign at $80M in the bank. No one donates to a loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you put two large appliance boxes together and called it a house! LMAO!!!!!!1
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, two 40-foot containers. Also ideal to rent to illegal aliens.
I guess so people do. I know they sell a lot of containers here in Jacksonville.
https://www.google.com/search...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need to "Go back to the Future"
...and then "lead from behind".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Madonna got booed when she said at her concert that people should vote for .... Obama!

MADONNA INSULTED AND BOOED FOR ENCOURAGING AUDIENCE TO VOTE FOR OBAMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
My soures, said Shaffer? Did he identify those sources?

MY sources tell me that Obama personally parachuted onto the consulate in Benghazi to try to save the ambassador and three others, was too late, but was able to personally take out 168 AlQaeda terrorists (coincidence, same number as lost birhter court cases), hold a rally, have thousands of Libyans march for the U.S., afterwards visited the troops and headed for Las Vegas to resume campaigning. All in a day's work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

PRESIDENT Mitt ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work ma'am. I think I may have a place for you in my cabinet.
Our father...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...global economy...? Can't get a job?
Hey folks, if you can't figure it out by now...it has been a global economy for the last 40 years. while you were still eating your Fudgesicles this stuff has been thought up and put in place. You aren't gonna beat it. That is how American started too, in its own way.
The best times here were after the war, and through about the mid 90's or so. Then all this stuff started to happen. But it was set in place long before that. So bottom line is you aren't going to beat it.
But what you can do is beat the system and go in your own direction. The old model, get a good education and go to college get a degree get a job and work until you retire is long gone.
Those that are hung out to dry on that model are the 25 year olds that are living with their parents now. They bought into the system, did it, and the music stopped. Now that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. You are either too expensive or too qualified.
The solution is to strike out on your own, go into things that you can control, do the work, and thrive. You find that, not some "employer" that wants to grind the hell out of you then fire you at will. If you do work for someone, take initiative and also work on the time that you will either quit or be fired for some reason. Real Estate is the best answer out there. Partner up if you have to, buy some units, fix them up, create more income, and trade up into a bigger set of units. Start small, then choose your partners well. Repeat the process. In about 5 deals you will be buying units with 60-100 apts. Then split it off and go your separate ways. You will buy your home that way, and have many other properties that will be your ticket to freedom for the rest of your life. No boss, just you.
This can easily be done with 4 partners to start. But a 6-8 unit building. Or 20-40 units in some places. Work them, fix it up, increase rents, trade up. Repeat the process. By 4-5 deals you will be sitting on $millions, have a free and clear home, and 40-100 units spinning off $200,000-$500,000/year for yourself.
This might take 6-10 years to accomplish. By then you will be financially free. If you are 26 now, you will be retired by 36. Most will continue on and just magnify your knowledge and experience into profits. The key to all of this is to know and choose your first partners well. Thing like Steve Jobs did when he started in his garage. Then build it.
You give me someone who is motivated and will work hard for ten years like this and I will show you a multi-millionaire in 10-15 years. No college loans, no downsizing, no layoffs, no dependency in an employer, and the freedom to live and invest anywhere or in any state or country. Who wouldn't trade this life for 10-15 years vs a lifetime of slavery and working for 35-40 years only to get a 1/2 pay measly retirement? Yet most would choose the latter.
Get off the Hamster-Wheel-of-Hope". And do it now. This is the perfect time. And yes, you will build this, and it will be all yours. This IS the new economy.
Source, please.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter as Mitt does not need Massachusetts to win. But Obama does but it won't make any difference.
Which presidential candidate do you constantly mock because he lost his own state? Oh, Gore. Okay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My soures, said Shaffer? Did he identify those sources?
MY sources tell me that Obama personally parachuted onto the consulate in Benghazi to try to save the ambassador and three others, was too late, but was able to personally take out 168 AlQaeda terrorists (coincidence, same number as lost birhter court cases), hold a rally, have thousands of Libyans march for the U.S., afterwards visited the troops and headed for Las Vegas to resume campaigning. All in a day's work.
Well, ya know if Obama would just allow a little transparency, we would all know. He has yet to give a preliminary press release. Why just a few days ago YOU thought the assault had lasted only two hours but if you had watched Fox News YOU would have known it last 7-8 hours. That is right, the Lame Stream Media will not cover the issue.
By the way, your straw man argument is LAME!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter as Mitt does not need Massachusetts to win. But Obama does but it won't make any difference.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Which presidential candidate do you constantly mock because he lost his own state? Oh, Gore. Okay.
But "Owl" Gore lost his election and Mitt Romney will not lose his!!!
I say he will not lose but in reality I know nothing is 100% certain but I do give Mitt a 95% change of wrapping it up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Well, ya know if Obama would just allow a little transparency, we would all know. He has yet to give a preliminary press release. Why just a few days ago YOU thought the assault had lasted only two hours but if you had watched Fox News YOU would have known it last 7-8 hours. That is right, the Lame Stream Media will not cover the issue.
By the way, your straw man argument is LAME!!!
I saw on ALL news that it lasted over 5 hours. My bad with 2 hours. All these "inside" sources you and your friends quote, therre is never any confirmation of them, hardly ever any name attached to these rumours. My so-called straw-man argument may be lame, but it just shows how easy it is to write "according to sources"...yeah, sure, sources.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But "Owl" Gore lost his election and Mitt Romney will not lose his!!!
I say he will not lose but in reality I know nothing is 100% certain but I do give Mitt a 95% change of wrapping it up.
As I wrote more than 2 months ago when Obama was 6 to 8 points ahead and seemed a sure winner, I did state it was too close to call, remember? And only the last week's polls would predict the winner. Let's see how it goes, but, certainly, momentum is always the thing to have, and right now, Romney's got it. But then so did Dewey in 1948.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Famous movie ship replica abandoned by crew due to hurricane: October 29, 2012

By Dan Scanlan
The HMS Bounty sunk off North Carolina’s Outer Banks after its crew abandoned the tall ship replica used in the 1962 MGM film “Mutiny on the Bounty” as it foundered in heavy waves churned up by Hurricane Sandy.
The Coast Guard confirmed the ship had sunk at 8:45 a.m. Monday about 90 miles southeast of Hatteras, accoridng to WITN-TV in Washington. N.C. And the Facebook page for the 180-foot three mast tall ship, which visited St. Augustine in April and participated in Sail Jacksonville in May 2009, says 14 of the 17 crew were hoisted to safety just before 8 a.m.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2012-10-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on ALL news that it lasted over 5 hours. My bad with 2 hours. All these "inside" sources you and your friends quote, therre is never any confirmation of them, hardly ever any name attached to these rumours. My so-called straw-man argument may be lame, but it just shows how easy it is to write "according to sources"...yeah, sure, sources.
Oh, but when the New York Times quotes an unnamed source, you Libtards suck it up!!! How many statements have come out of the White House and have been proven to be false?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! That phrase, tells you the conditions that must be met to become a US citizen, plus, it also tells you who are subject to the US Constitution. Aliens ain't!
Puss, the remainder of your BS post is, Irrelevant!
Too bad Play Justice Dale is illiterate. The due process clause protects any person "within its jurisdiction" (jurisdiction of the United States". Privileges and immunities pertains to citizens. The distinction is right in front of Dale's nose but he cannot see it. How infantile.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More infantile play law from the Play Justice.
1. "[S]ubject to the jurisdiction, thereof" is a phrase in a clause in an amendment to the Constitution. That's news?
2. Aliens have always been subject to the jurisdiction of the United States while in this country. Rephrasing as 'subject to the constitution" does not change reality.
3. The jus soli doctrine in this country concerns who is born a citizen in this country and has nothing to do with foreign citizenship.
4. Irrelevant. BirfoonBoy thinks official recognition of of dual citizenship would be necessary for the US to exercise its sovereign power within its boundaries. Nonsense.
5. so what?
6. According to Play Law. So what?
7. Irrelevant. He was born a citizen in this country per US law. Play Law doesn't count and operation of foreign law is without force or effect within the jurisdiction of the US.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! That phrase, tells you the conditions that must be met to become a US citizen
What an illiterate and ignorant birfoon!

Totally false.

BTW, if that were true, then 8 USC 1401(c) would be unconstitutional and children of two US parents in foreign countries would not be citizens.

Play Justice Dale need remedial English lessons.

Simple grammatical constructions are beyond his grasp.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Correction: born in.

BTW, if that were true, then 8 USC 1401(c) would be unconstitutional and children of two US parents born in foreign countries would not be citizens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I wounder if this will work for Obummer Boy?

New Obama Slogan: They’ve Added An Exclamation Mark

‘Forward!’

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/379365/new-obama-slo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Play Justice Dale is illiterate. The due process clause protects any person "within its jurisdiction" (jurisdiction of the United States". Privileges and immunities pertains to citizens. The distinction is right in front of Dale's nose but he cannot see it. How infantile.
<quoted text>
Mobarf the moron can't understand what he reads. Is anyone the least bit surprised? Not me. He likes most of the law, except for the part that makes Omammie ineligible! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,085,044
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,468
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min bosshog 3,854
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min truthrconsequences 49,034
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 6,594
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 1,882
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
Ask Amy 8-1-14 8 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••