BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,366)

Showing posts 107,301 - 107,320 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
TT is nothing but BS. Anyone who "actually" comes from the type of wealth she claims to come from simply isn't going to be hanging out on TOPIX! Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished. Does TT even come close to these qualities? Not a chance in hell. LMAO at this fool with shat for brains! The one time she did set foot on a college campus, she was arrested for turning tricks,$2.99 for four hours! She is stanky tank meat, no doubt about it.
Nice post. I agree. I do cuzz a bit though. Just my way of flushing out the skanks in here that are like TT.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Daham! You just ran her off, for another two weeks, good!
lol! yeah, but it keeps coming back like a bad cold!

lol!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Guru wrote:
"sorry lady, you can't insure stocks if they meltdown, which they often do. They go to zero."
====
The Class would like you to name any stock that while trading on the NYSE went to $zero in, say, the past SIXTY years. Thank you.
I'll do better than that...stock market 2000-2001. Tech bubble meltdown. Remember that little fiasco? Lots of those guys are over and done, and hundreds of millions of investors all over the world. Do I have any names? Nope, could care less about stocks as I told you before, so I do not keep track of losers. Besides, NASDAQ is a 100% mafia-controlled entity and has been for years. It is a great way to launder money though. Unfortunately people like you are screaming-ripe for a bait and switch grab. I am sure you are still trying to figure out how they did that to you the last ten times you got taken to the woodshed! Anyone that spends their time cutting and pasted useless drivel like you do is not making a dime in stocks, or anything else. While my real estate equity makes money for me whether I think about it or now, stocks never give you that luxury now does it.

You are, if you own anything, glued to the tube, while I am able to play all day long without thinking about what rumor will take me out at any moment. My income is sheltered, yours isn't. My income is guaranteed, yours isn't. My income is real, yours is miniscule, if you have any at all, my is gigantic. My income sustains itself, yours never will. I am in control, you are out of control.

BESIDES...why should ANYONE speculate in stocks when real estate is so much better? I get unlimited returns, it spins off lots off income, it appreciates, and is 100% tax-advantaged, unlike stocks. And the best part of it is that I have 100% CONTROL, I do not have a dart-board approach to INVESTING unlike those that speculate in stocks. In addition, I can create value through dozens of techniques that you can't, like zoning, creating paper, using options, renting, trading which is 100% tax deferred, and many other things. I can do all of these without costs, and can do it at will. I can live in it as well tax free, and rent free. And there are no brokerage fees, maintenance fees, or any other bogus charges and fees that they can dream up. They are no up-front or exit fees whatsoever for me. And I can defer taxes forever, whereas you own all of these fees, costs and taxes immediately. In short, I have freedom, you have regulations, fears, and almost no freedom. You have to constantly watch the market, I don't, or you have to pay somebody to do it for you and then charge you for screwing it all up. The Brokers "churn and burn you", I charge my tenants. Again, it is all about control, isn't it. I can sleep soundly, you can't.

It really comes down to two things doesn't it: control and profits. I have profits through real estate that you can never achieve, and do it often. I am in control of that, unlike your method. You do "research" and cut and pastes, I do deals. You do not realize your profits until you sell. I harvest income continuously. Your income-stream is miniscule. Mine is just the opposite. You speculate, and pray that it doesn't go down. I invest, and own.

No wonder the word "investment" hit such a nerve with you. People that get burned are always pissed off and mad.

Again, the class is waiting Terri. My $2.7Million profit on one recent deal vs anything you got. How many deals like this do you need a month before you make some real income?-lol

Quite evading and man-up for once. Or are you just another wannabee troll trying to impress anyone in here?

We will let the class decide...

tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...
Pervis Ellison

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
Yes, I am Perv. While I do thank you for remembering my 11 year NBA career, I wouldn't call it sick and warped. Sure, I had my share of injuries, but 20 ppg 11 rpg and 17.4 ppg 8.8 rpg during the 91-92 and 92-93 seasons is not to shabby if you ask me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This talk, American er hmm Prava Lady, about patriots dying for country, talk of cowards, heroes, etc, such drivel. Keep it to yourself. The worst kind of blasphemy is what I see on Mass or is it NH plates, "Live free or die". Well, you and your birther friends have been crying for months now that you're living under an Obama dictatorship. Why have you not all committed suicide? How silly.
Seriously, should have all the citizens of Europe under Hitler's boot during WW II, all the Iron curtain countries ruled by Stalin, should they have all committed suicide because they were occupied, becasue they were not free? How idiotic is your above post. Big words, so easy, until the time comes...
Machines of War: Blackwater, Monsanto, and Bill Gates
http://english.pravda.ru/business/companies/1...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
<quoted text>
Mistake, I lived in Texas FIVE times, I lived in Kileen, TX in 1951-52, San Marco in 1954 (one brother born there), El Paso in 1960-63 (another brother born there), Mineral Wells, 1969 and San Antonio in 1971.
Yes, Texas was the only state to be accepted as a state directly from being a sovereign country.
Ah if you put the Texas flag up on a pole with the point of the star pointing downward, the school principal will chew your butt!!!
I suggest you check out the CA flag and read what it says.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Overrun with Muslims and morons. Just a guess.
Or maybe Christians.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the mentally challenged.
There is NO CONTROVERSY concerning Romney and MUCH for Obama!
They are different.
This is the fact that you can't explain explain away.
Romney has never claimed that he was born in Kenya, Obama has, MORON!
Obama never claimed that he was born in Kenya either. Since neither of the presidential candidates ever claimed that he was born in a foreign country and there is no evidence that either of them was born in a foreign country, there is no controversy about either of them. There is exactly as much controversy about Obama, none, as about Romney, also none.

The result of this is that Obama does not have to show his school transcripts any more than Romney has to show his school transcripts.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Noway Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you TELL THE CLASS how being on your knees for four years straight for mein leader trying to prove something that all you loony left have said has already been proven? Get this woman some crutches, her knees are ruined!
Every body in here is calling out Terri Tuna now...she is backing off and hiding then reappearing when she thinks we are gone. Keep up the good work folks.

hey Terri...you ever gonna get a clue? obama is OUT! The liars like 5:38 are also full of it on the polls. You rely on polls,....not sure which polls you are sliding up and down there with..maybe you like obama's "soul poll", although he doesn't seem like he has anything down there that would make even a skank like you carry on like this about such a loser.

I thought you were the big money lady...telling s all how to make it in this world. Who does that and backs a coward and a moron with a 7th grade education and that hides all of his records that he supposedly has from Harvard, etc....yet nowbody ever remembers him being there?

No records. No brains. All lies. And YOU buy it all--hook line and sinker. And you act like you are a Harvard Business school grad. I don't know one HBS grad that supports the this turkey. Do you?

Fact is, you aren't. You have zero business experience or you would never back obama. He is 100% ANTI-business.

Terri Tuna, quite trying to fake it. You won't even be around in 8 more days. And neither will obama, the biggest coward and the worst president in the history of this country.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

tick tock...still waiting for Terri Tuna....the class is waiting for you Terri....stop running.

So, where is you derivative answer? Where is you answers on real estate? Where is your definition of "investing"?-lol...y ou crack me up lady!

BTW...you are getting an F in Homework.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaa. it's true buddy. Arpaio and Zullo and several other forensic investigators showed it as a crude forgery from photoshop. Same thing with his selective service card, SS#, and everything else is hidden. No president hides his documents except this jerk.
I would consider your source of News. Are you really stupid enough to believe that he could get elected to an official office without that being checked? You try to run for a public office and then tell us about that crap.
President Mitt ROMNEY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I will arrest Obama as soon as I get in office. We will try him for treason. Who votes with me?
PRESIDENT Mitt ROMNEY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

badsis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would consider your source of News. Are you really stupid enough to believe that he could get elected to an official office without that being checked? You try to run for a public office and then tell us about that crap.
Sure can The original birther grandpa is your # 1 guy- BILL CLINTON. He was the first person to raise the issue of prominence. Check the records.

Also, for your obviously fractured information...it was checked by Congress. They did check it, again on the record. They FOUND that obama was NEVER VETTED by his own party. That is their responsibility. He never was checked, and when others did check he sued them dozens of times to keep it hidden.

I could go on and on, but you need to google it and get involved. If you have the balls.

As far as WND goes, they spearheaded the attack on obama, and were right. Now law enforcement and Congress have both found that obama was not born here or was vetted by his own party. His bc, SS#, selective service are all fradulent. As confirmed by law enforcement. And I will take their word over yours anytime.

You need to open your eyes. Because they are glued shut.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
PRESIDENT Mitt ROMNEY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Keep up the good work ma'am. I think I may have a place for you in my cabinet.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

...global economy...? Can't get a job?

Hey folks, if you can't figure it out by now...it has been a global economy for the last 40 years. while you were still eating your Fudgesicles this stuff has been thought up and put in place. You aren't gonna beat it. That is how American started too, in its own way.

The best times here were after the war, and through about the mid 90's or so. Then all this stuff started to happen. But it was set in place long before that. So bottom line is you aren't going to beat it.

But what you can do is beat the system and go in your own direction. The old model, get a good education and go to college get a degree get a job and work until you retire is long gone.

Those that are hung out to dry on that model are the 25 year olds that are living with their parents now. They bought into the system, did it, and the music stopped. Now that degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. You are either too expensive or too qualified.

The solution is to strike out on your own, go into things that you can control, do the work, and thrive. You find that, not some "employer" that wants to grind the hell out of you then fire you at will. If you do work for someone, take initiative and also work on the time that you will either quit or be fired for some reason. Real Estate is the best answer out there. Partner up if you have to, buy some units, fix them up, create more income, and trade up into a bigger set of units. Start small, then choose your partners well. Repeat the process. In about 5 deals you will be buying units with 60-100 apts. Then split it off and go your separate ways. You will buy your home that way, and have many other properties that will be your ticket to freedom for the rest of your life. No boss, just you.

This can easily be done with 4 partners to start. But a 6-8 unit building. Or 20-40 units in some places. Work them, fix it up, increase rents, trade up. Repeat the process. By 4-5 deals you will be sitting on $millions, have a free and clear home, and 40-100 units spinning off $200,000-$500,000/year for yourself.

This might take 6-10 years to accomplish. By then you will be financially free. If you are 26 now, you will be retired by 36. Most will continue on and just magnify your knowledge and experience into profits. The key to all of this is to know and choose your first partners well. Thing like Steve Jobs did when he started in his garage. Then build it.

You give me someone who is motivated and will work hard for ten years like this and I will show you a multi-millionaire in 10-15 years. No college loans, no downsizing, no layoffs, no dependency in an employer, and the freedom to live and invest anywhere or in any state or country. Who wouldn't trade this life for 10-15 years vs a lifetime of slavery and working for 35-40 years only to get a 1/2 pay measly retirement? Yet most would choose the latter.

Get off the Hamster-Wheel-of-Hope". And do it now. This is the perfect time. And yes, you will build this, and it will be all yours. This IS the new economy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
I have a serious question. Why isn't Massachusetts supporting Gov. Romney?
It does not matter as Mitt does not need Massachusetts to win. But Obama does but it won't make any difference.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

They say obama is smart. He isn't in my book.

Yet he is smart in street smarts and radicalism. He is the supreme opportunist, who jumped at any chance that he could sneak into. He has no track record, What he does have is a good record of fraud. He grew up with these guys that raped the system, took advantage of it, and few people saw him coming. He is a great opportunist. But when you get through the hype and teleprompters that is all he is. He made his fame on his voice, and he loves to talk. But analyze what he preaches and there is nothing there.

What is a campaign based of "HOPE","CHANGE? "...and "FORWARD"???...lol!. ..these are all dated Marxist techniques to throw out a word and let people associate with nothing. No details, no plan, no reality. He did exactly what Jesse Jackson made a career out of ...BS-ing his way into your minds of guilt and prejudice. Give him an A in that. He came in when everybody had had enough of Bush. He was the anti-Bush. Obama is the ultimate con man.

The left hates all conservatives and worships obama. It doesn't matter if he fails or not. Problem for them is that without a job, nobody votes for him. The millions of "shovel-ready jobs" were just for his bullshit. Now the shit is hitting the fan for him.

Good luck if he somehow gets in again. There will be fewer jobs than there are now and another huge recession, bigger than the last one. And that will be the Big One.
Independent Voter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Obama is all but out. We do not need an incompetent coward anymore. His failed economy, foreign policy and incompetence is a recipe for disaster.

I will vote for Romney/Ryan. It is time for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,301 - 107,320 of173,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Paolo Scalari 1,071,525
Amy 7-10 36 min Julie 8
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min HughBe 68,119
Abigail July 9 2014 48 min Julie 13
lawer matthew .scott .vanderpool i need (Jul '11) 1 hr freddy 19
Would you do me a favor please? 1 hr Asking Nicely 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hetero 48,678
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,427
•••