BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121238 Oct 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Blacks-Protest-Against-Obama -WON'T SEE THIS ON MSNBC CNN OR OTHER OBAMA ZOMBIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l1qiu8hRZGsXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
FROM my friend Jay
"Protests" all you want. Obama has 95% of the black vote sewed up. And who can blame them? And probably a good portion of the Latino vote. But will it be enough? I have no idea.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121239 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
<quoted text>
You just ask anyone with half a brain where 'America' is and they will tell you. America, the country!!!
And no, you are not an American. You are a Canadian!!!
Had lunch at our house today with a Cuban woman, her Spaniard husband, my wife who is Italian-born and, btw, a dual citizen, and myself, Canadian-born. A real pleasure, Spanish, French, Italian, English, they all flew, tales of each place, fabulous, and yes, we are all sorta Americans , though yes I am Canadian, but those three places on the map are all called North, Central and South America. You just appropriated the name for yourselves, but it does not take it away from the others.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121240 Oct 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ty's FATHER just SAID to 0
I'd rather DIE an American Hero
than LIVE as a COWARD
On Heraldo LIVE !!!!!!!!!!
SEMPER FI <3
This talk, American er hmm Prava Lady, about patriots dying for country, talk of cowards, heroes, etc, such drivel. Keep it to yourself. The worst kind of blasphemy is what I see on Mass or is it NH plates, "Live free or die". Well, you and your birther friends have been crying for months now that you're living under an Obama dictatorship. Why have you not all committed suicide? How silly.

Seriously, should have all the citizens of Europe under Hitler's boot during WW II, all the Iron curtain countries ruled by Stalin, should they have all committed suicide because they were occupied, becasue they were not free? How idiotic is your above post. Big words, so easy, until the time comes...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121241 Oct 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished"
You don't even realize that you just described yourself to a "T". A catalogue of name-calling and disgusting profanity. A boor, an oaf, a slug who thinks he impresses. Well, you do, but not the way you think.
I'm glad you picked up on it jacqazz; class, tact and polished. Shat for brains!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121242 Oct 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Had lunch at our house today with a Cuban woman, her Spaniard husband, my wife who is Italian-born and, btw, a dual citizen, and myself, Canadian-born. A real pleasure, Spanish, French, Italian, English, they all flew, tales of each place, fabulous, and yes, we are all sorta Americans , though yes I am Canadian, but those three places on the map are all called North, Central and South America. You just appropriated the name for yourselves, but it does not take it away from the others.
You mean you put two large appliance boxes together and called it a house! LMAO!!!!!!1
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121243 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any state in our union is better than any other country. Even Canada. But I would rather live in Canada than about 90% of the other countries on this planet.
Your first and second sentences are subjective and therefore incorrect. As to the last sentence, it's a sort of a backhanded compliment, and thnk you, but I, and even though I do love my country, I would rather be living in Tuscany in Italy or La Provence in France. Or Brussels.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121244 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
You, YOU, yes, YOU, calling someone a perv? You, the King of pervs? Don't that beat 'em all?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121245 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you put two large appliance boxes together and called it a house! LMAO!!!!!!1
Actually, two 40-foot containers. Also ideal to rent to illegal aliens.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121246 Oct 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, YOU, yes, YOU, calling someone a perv? You, the King of pervs? Don't that beat 'em all?
Yep, I called him a perv. Don't like it? Eat shat and die.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121247 Oct 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, two 40-foot containers. Also ideal to rent to illegal aliens.
I don't doubt you on that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121248 Oct 28, 2012
Did you little flappers ever figure out the Land/Water species? LMAO
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121249 Oct 28, 2012
Announcement:

"attention....the class is till waiting for Terri Tanna...calling Terri Tanna...you're about to be fired....stop running from the Guru....stop running from the Guru...."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121250 Oct 28, 2012
CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121251 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
TT is nothing but BS. Anyone who "actually" comes from the type of wealth she claims to come from simply isn't going to be hanging out on TOPIX! Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished. Does TT even come close to these qualities? Not a chance in hell. LMAO at this fool with shat for brains! The one time she did set foot on a college campus, she was arrested for turning tricks,$2.99 for four hours! She is stanky tank meat, no doubt about it.
Nice post. I agree. I do cuzz a bit though. Just my way of flushing out the skanks in here that are like TT.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121252 Oct 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Daham! You just ran her off, for another two weeks, good!
lol! yeah, but it keeps coming back like a bad cold!

lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121255 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Guru wrote:
"sorry lady, you can't insure stocks if they meltdown, which they often do. They go to zero."
====
The Class would like you to name any stock that while trading on the NYSE went to $zero in, say, the past SIXTY years. Thank you.
I'll do better than that...stock market 2000-2001. Tech bubble meltdown. Remember that little fiasco? Lots of those guys are over and done, and hundreds of millions of investors all over the world. Do I have any names? Nope, could care less about stocks as I told you before, so I do not keep track of losers. Besides, NASDAQ is a 100% mafia-controlled entity and has been for years. It is a great way to launder money though. Unfortunately people like you are screaming-ripe for a bait and switch grab. I am sure you are still trying to figure out how they did that to you the last ten times you got taken to the woodshed! Anyone that spends their time cutting and pasted useless drivel like you do is not making a dime in stocks, or anything else. While my real estate equity makes money for me whether I think about it or now, stocks never give you that luxury now does it.

You are, if you own anything, glued to the tube, while I am able to play all day long without thinking about what rumor will take me out at any moment. My income is sheltered, yours isn't. My income is guaranteed, yours isn't. My income is real, yours is miniscule, if you have any at all, my is gigantic. My income sustains itself, yours never will. I am in control, you are out of control.

BESIDES...why should ANYONE speculate in stocks when real estate is so much better? I get unlimited returns, it spins off lots off income, it appreciates, and is 100% tax-advantaged, unlike stocks. And the best part of it is that I have 100% CONTROL, I do not have a dart-board approach to INVESTING unlike those that speculate in stocks. In addition, I can create value through dozens of techniques that you can't, like zoning, creating paper, using options, renting, trading which is 100% tax deferred, and many other things. I can do all of these without costs, and can do it at will. I can live in it as well tax free, and rent free. And there are no brokerage fees, maintenance fees, or any other bogus charges and fees that they can dream up. They are no up-front or exit fees whatsoever for me. And I can defer taxes forever, whereas you own all of these fees, costs and taxes immediately. In short, I have freedom, you have regulations, fears, and almost no freedom. You have to constantly watch the market, I don't, or you have to pay somebody to do it for you and then charge you for screwing it all up. The Brokers "churn and burn you", I charge my tenants. Again, it is all about control, isn't it. I can sleep soundly, you can't.

It really comes down to two things doesn't it: control and profits. I have profits through real estate that you can never achieve, and do it often. I am in control of that, unlike your method. You do "research" and cut and pastes, I do deals. You do not realize your profits until you sell. I harvest income continuously. Your income-stream is miniscule. Mine is just the opposite. You speculate, and pray that it doesn't go down. I invest, and own.

No wonder the word "investment" hit such a nerve with you. People that get burned are always pissed off and mad.

Again, the class is waiting Terri. My $2.7Million profit on one recent deal vs anything you got. How many deals like this do you need a month before you make some real income?-lol

Quite evading and man-up for once. Or are you just another wannabee troll trying to impress anyone in here?

We will let the class decide...

tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...
Pervis Ellison

Midlothian, IL

#121256 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
Yes, I am Perv. While I do thank you for remembering my 11 year NBA career, I wouldn't call it sick and warped. Sure, I had my share of injuries, but 20 ppg 11 rpg and 17.4 ppg 8.8 rpg during the 91-92 and 92-93 seasons is not to shabby if you ask me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121257 Oct 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This talk, American er hmm Prava Lady, about patriots dying for country, talk of cowards, heroes, etc, such drivel. Keep it to yourself. The worst kind of blasphemy is what I see on Mass or is it NH plates, "Live free or die". Well, you and your birther friends have been crying for months now that you're living under an Obama dictatorship. Why have you not all committed suicide? How silly.
Seriously, should have all the citizens of Europe under Hitler's boot during WW II, all the Iron curtain countries ruled by Stalin, should they have all committed suicide because they were occupied, becasue they were not free? How idiotic is your above post. Big words, so easy, until the time comes...
Machines of War: Blackwater, Monsanto, and Bill Gates
http://english.pravda.ru/business/companies/1...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#121259 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
<quoted text>
Mistake, I lived in Texas FIVE times, I lived in Kileen, TX in 1951-52, San Marco in 1954 (one brother born there), El Paso in 1960-63 (another brother born there), Mineral Wells, 1969 and San Antonio in 1971.
Yes, Texas was the only state to be accepted as a state directly from being a sovereign country.
Ah if you put the Texas flag up on a pole with the point of the star pointing downward, the school principal will chew your butt!!!
I suggest you check out the CA flag and read what it says.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#121260 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Overrun with Muslims and morons. Just a guess.
Or maybe Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Emeem 1,153,352
Abby 12-18 31 min pde 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 70,989
Deat Abby 12-16 40 min Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 56 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 1 hr NationRunByIdiots 1
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

ESPN10:10AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices
ESPN12:14 PM
Bears seek 'spark', bench Cutler for Clausen