BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,365)

Showing posts 107,281 - 107,300 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I have a serious question. Why isn't Massachusetts supporting Gov. Romney?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Alex Trebek wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of him. Who is the Alex Treback you speak of?
And if the cloning factories have been completed, why haven't I been notified?
I demand to know when the Trebek army will be complete.
Who owns this sock? LMAO pigeon
John Sunuuuuunununu

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Colin Powell endorsed Balack Obama because Colin Powell is a black and Obama is also a black, making them both blacks.

Black vote for blacks because they are blacks and blacks black blackety black black black.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
I have a serious question. Why isn't Massachusetts supporting Gov. Romney?
Overrun with Muslims and morons. Just a guess.
Mitt Romney

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Warren Jeff wrote:
When Romney visits my compound we go to the filthy floor mattress rooms to touch our little grandaughters special places.
I'm not familiar precisely with exactly where I touched the younglings, but I stand by what I did, whatever it was.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
TT is nothing but BS. Anyone who "actually" comes from the type of wealth she claims to come from simply isn't going to be hanging out on TOPIX! Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished. Does TT even come close to these qualities? Not a chance in hell. LMAO at this fool with shat for brains! The one time she did set foot on a college campus, she was arrested for turning tricks,$2.99 for four hours! She is stanky tank meat, no doubt about it.
You wrote : "Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished"

You don't even realize that you just described yourself to a "T". A catalogue of name-calling and disgusting profanity. A boor, an oaf, a slug who thinks he impresses. Well, you do, but not the way you think.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Warren Jeff wrote:
When Romney visits my compound we go to the filthy floor mattress rooms to touch our little grandaughters special places.
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jeopardy wrote:
Ken Jennings - I'll take abortion profiteers for $500
Alex Trebek - This slimey scumbag acquired $50,000,000 for his work in disposing of millions of fetuses.
Ken Jennings - Who is Mitt Romney?
Alex Trebek - That is correct.
Wpw, Jennings is mormon, he ought to know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Blacks-Protest-Against-Obama -WON'T SEE THIS ON MSNBC CNN OR OTHER OBAMA ZOMBIE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FROM my friend Jay
"Protests" all you want. Obama has 95% of the black vote sewed up. And who can blame them? And probably a good portion of the Latino vote. But will it be enough? I have no idea.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
<quoted text>
You just ask anyone with half a brain where 'America' is and they will tell you. America, the country!!!
And no, you are not an American. You are a Canadian!!!
Had lunch at our house today with a Cuban woman, her Spaniard husband, my wife who is Italian-born and, btw, a dual citizen, and myself, Canadian-born. A real pleasure, Spanish, French, Italian, English, they all flew, tales of each place, fabulous, and yes, we are all sorta Americans , though yes I am Canadian, but those three places on the map are all called North, Central and South America. You just appropriated the name for yourselves, but it does not take it away from the others.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ty's FATHER just SAID to 0
I'd rather DIE an American Hero
than LIVE as a COWARD
On Heraldo LIVE !!!!!!!!!!
SEMPER FI <3
This talk, American er hmm Prava Lady, about patriots dying for country, talk of cowards, heroes, etc, such drivel. Keep it to yourself. The worst kind of blasphemy is what I see on Mass or is it NH plates, "Live free or die". Well, you and your birther friends have been crying for months now that you're living under an Obama dictatorship. Why have you not all committed suicide? How silly.

Seriously, should have all the citizens of Europe under Hitler's boot during WW II, all the Iron curtain countries ruled by Stalin, should they have all committed suicide because they were occupied, becasue they were not free? How idiotic is your above post. Big words, so easy, until the time comes...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished"
You don't even realize that you just described yourself to a "T". A catalogue of name-calling and disgusting profanity. A boor, an oaf, a slug who thinks he impresses. Well, you do, but not the way you think.
I'm glad you picked up on it jacqazz; class, tact and polished. Shat for brains!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Had lunch at our house today with a Cuban woman, her Spaniard husband, my wife who is Italian-born and, btw, a dual citizen, and myself, Canadian-born. A real pleasure, Spanish, French, Italian, English, they all flew, tales of each place, fabulous, and yes, we are all sorta Americans , though yes I am Canadian, but those three places on the map are all called North, Central and South America. You just appropriated the name for yourselves, but it does not take it away from the others.
You mean you put two large appliance boxes together and called it a house! LMAO!!!!!!1
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any state in our union is better than any other country. Even Canada. But I would rather live in Canada than about 90% of the other countries on this planet.
Your first and second sentences are subjective and therefore incorrect. As to the last sentence, it's a sort of a backhanded compliment, and thnk you, but I, and even though I do love my country, I would rather be living in Tuscany in Italy or La Provence in France. Or Brussels.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
You, YOU, yes, YOU, calling someone a perv? You, the King of pervs? Don't that beat 'em all?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you put two large appliance boxes together and called it a house! LMAO!!!!!!1
Actually, two 40-foot containers. Also ideal to rent to illegal aliens.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, YOU, yes, YOU, calling someone a perv? You, the King of pervs? Don't that beat 'em all?
Yep, I called him a perv. Don't like it? Eat shat and die.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, two 40-foot containers. Also ideal to rent to illegal aliens.
I don't doubt you on that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Did you little flappers ever figure out the Land/Water species? LMAO
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Announcement:

"attention....the class is till waiting for Terri Tanna...calling Terri Tanna...you're about to be fired....stop running from the Guru....stop running from the Guru...."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,281 - 107,300 of174,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Stuart Cudahy 45,762
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,840
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 12 min hands on AR 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 68,359
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,078,385
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,861
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr andet1987 4,543
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••